princess

Colin Farrell

Copied this off another site.I have been reading that the male model Cory Bernstein who is supposedly straight was with the hot movie star Colin Ferral at the former Versace mansion in South Beach and had sex for two hours ...is this true..... it was on the Socialites talk site but i don't believe it, they both are straight but apparently there were so many people there who saw them!

(IMDB.COM)

Farrell Not So Macho

Colin Farrell has been embarrassed by his old schoolmates, who have shattered his tough image by insisting he used to be a posh "mummy's boy." The claims, which appear in Jane Kelly's unauthorised biography Colin Farrell: Living Dangerously, have unhinged the screen hunk's carefully crafted image, and his old pals are particularly amused by his strong Irish accent - which he never used to have. Childhood friend Peter Barry remembers, "He was seen as effeminate. They thought he was a sissy so he got picked on." Former pal Ritchie Molloy snipes, "He pretends he's from a tough part of Dublin but he's not." Another former schoolmate adds, "Colin sounds quite broad Dublin these days but everyone knows he's posher than he makes out."

Uhhhh....duh?

Jaime Foxx hosted a benefit for the victums of Katrina last sunday. 1 of the things Jaime auctioned off was a date with Colin Farrell. 10 women donated $1,000 a piece for a date with Colin & then another woman donated $10,000 for a date with Colin. Colin also donated $15,000 for a painting of Ray Charles. The admission was $200.00 a plate.

(Pagesix.com)RIDE THUMBER IT'S not often you see a hitchhiker in tony Palm Beach — especially a famous one. But hard-partying actor Colin Farrell was spotted stumbling backward on the side of the road with his thumb stuck out, reports The Post's Braden Keil. "We couldn't believe it was him," said our eagle-eyed female spy, who drove by, then picked up the "Alexander" star in the wee hours. "He looked really wasted." Our source and her male acquaintance drove Farrell to the Breakers — the plush hotel where the lusty leprechaun was registered as Irish literary icon James Joyce. Farrell invited the two up to his room. They declined.

I hope this guy uses protection... every time! He certainly screws so many men and women that he could be carrying plenty of serious diseases.

From D Listed

Colin Farrell is currently being treated for exhaustion and dependency on medication. That fucking junkie. His publicist said that Colin has become addicted to a medication which was prescribed to him for a back injury. She also stated that no other comments will be made.A French tabloid had said that in fact Colin overdosed on cocaine and marijuana and that's the real reason he's in the hospital.I personally feel like it's all of the above. That bitch probably sticks anything in his orfices...ANYTHING. However, I wish you a fast recovery Colin so that you can go on infecting Hollywood starlets!

And Perez Hilton

Colin Farrell's publicist has just released a statement saying that the hard-partying Irish actor is in rehab for "exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication." Pain meds? What lovely spin!The medication was prescribed after a back injury, his publicist said in a written statement.The statement said Farrell checked himself into a treatment center, which was not identified."No other comments to be made at this time," the statement said.However, PerezHilton.com has learned that Colin's checking in to rehab is not as voluntary as his publicist would like us to believe. And, it follows a recent overdose by the actor!Perez has friends, lovers, enemies and sources all over the world. And, being a big ol' Latino, he is especially connected in Latin America, like Uruguay, where Farrell overdosed.More details to come ASAP.

Here it is on AP. It's official! :DBack injury, eh? Uh huh. B) http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051212/ap_en_mo/people_farrell

LOS ANGELES -    Colin Farrell is being treated for exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication, his publicist said. ADVERTISEMENT The medication was prescribed to the Irish actor after a back injury, publicist Danica Smith said in a written statement Monday.The statement said Farrell had checked himself into a treatment center, which wasn't identified."No other comments (are) to be made at this time," the statement said.Farrell, 29, stars in the upcoming adventure-drama "The New World." His screen credits also include roles in last year's "Alexander" and the 2002 thriller "Phone Booth."

Best news I have heard all day! :D I hope people now see the true power of a publicist! The real story should come out in the next couple of days.

Best news I have heard all day! :D I hope people now see the true power of a publicist! The real story should come out in the next couple of days.

Yeah - "exhaustion" is my favorite celebrity illness. :D

Colin Farrell Seeks Drug Treatment

Colin Farrell is taking a break.

The Hollywood hunk, known for his work-hard-play-harder attitude, is being treated for a dependency to prescription medication, publicist Danica Smith said Monday.

According to a statement from Smith, Farrell got hooked on pain pills after suffering a back injury. He voluntarily checked himself into the treatment facility, which has not been identified. Smith says the actor is also coping with "exhaustion."

"No other comments [are] to be made this time," Smith said.

The Irish actor has been filming a big-screen update of Miami Vice, in which he plays pastel-embracing, socks-eschewing cop Sonny Crockett. As of last week, he was in Uruguay working on the film with costars Jamie Foxx and Chinese screen goddess Gong Li under the direction of Michael Mann.

No immediate word how his absence will affect production, but Farrell had been planning to take time off in the coming days to promote The New World, Terrence Malick's upcoming Oscar-buzzing Pocahontas epic where he plays Captain John Smith. In the wake of Monday's announcement, New Line announced that Farrell will skip the film's Los Angeles premiere on Thursday and the press junket this weekend. (The movie is due to open in limited release on Christmas Day and go wide Jan. 13.)

Aside from his day job, Farrell has been battling ex-girlfriend and former Playmate Nicole Narain over a sex tape they made years ago. Farrell recently sued her to block the release of the steamy video and a judge has granted the actor a temporary restraining order.

Nonetheless, Narain appeared on MSNBC last month and publicly pleaded for Farrell to distribute the X-rated romp online. She claimed it was in their "best interest" to do it themselves and "take control of the situation" by making the three-year-old video available for their mutual profit.

But Farrell has so far declined to take her up on the offer.

Once he completes his drug treatment and finishes his Vice duties, Farrell has a busy calendar. The Alexander star is set to appear with with Richard Gere, Cate Blanchett and Christian Bale in Todd Haynes' I'm Not There: Suppositions on a Film Concerning Dylan in which seven actors take on various facets of Bob Dylan's life. After that, Farrell will segue into the Neil Jordan thriller Borgia opposite Scarlett Johansson, followed by the drama Pride & Glory with Nick Nolte.

(NYDailynews.com)Colin Farrell is being treated for exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication, according to his rep. The 'Alexander' star's mouthpiece said doctors gave him painkillers for a back injury and that Farrell checked himself into treatment. Meanwhile, New Line flacks want to 'clarify' the statement by 15-year-old Q'Orianka Kilcher, who admitted she was 'nervous' about her scene with Farrell in 'The New World' because 'I knew all about him and his reputation.' They say the co-stars share only a kiss and that Kilcher came to regard Colin as 'a big brother.'

(Pagesix.com)FARRELL IN REHAB "MIAMI Vice" must have driven him to it! Reps for Colin Farrell announced the star checked himself into rehab late yesterday, claiming the old nugget "exhaustion" and addiction to prescription painkillers. The pills had been prescribed to the lusty Leprechaun after a "back injury." No other information was given. Farrell had developed a set of man-boobs and an unhealthy sheen due to his constant partying during the long months of shooting "Miami Vice" on location. The lothario, who has been linked to more than 20 women this year alone, was a regular at the hot bars and clubs on Miami Beach.

Well, let's hope that this unpleasant incident acts as a wake-up call for Colin in all areas of his life. I would like to see him figure out his sexuality once and for all, for instance!

(IMDB.COM)Farrell Fights Off Overdose Reports As Irish actor Colin Farrell recovers from exhaustion, he's fighting off a fresh set of reports suggesting he was hospitalized after taking an overdose. The Alexander star's publicist announced yesterday he had entered a treatment centre suffering from exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication, which was prescribed to him after he sustained a back injury. But as Farrell takes time out, he's now been hit with reports that he was rushed to an emergency room in Uruguay on Friday after suffering an overdose. A radio station in the South American country reports that traces of marijuana, cocaine and an unidentified substance were found in his blood when he was treated. Farrell's publicist vehemently denies the reports.

people.com

Everybody should have a friend like Jamie Foxx. The Oscar winner is looking out for his buddy, Miami Vice costar Colin Farrell, telling Access Hollywood that he's taking care of the actor his Hollywood home.

"I just really want to protect people like that," Foxx tells Access. "But sometimes they are after him because he is such a nice guy, he is so fun loving and loves the world."

According to Farrell's publicist, the actor had checked into a rehabilitation clinic earlier in the month and was being treated for an addiction to prescription medication. But Foxx denied those claims, and said the only thing Farrell needed was rest, which he was getting at Foxx's.

"He is at my crib kickin' it," Foxx said.

The 38-year-old Oscar winner said that the reports of Farrell's rehab stint were exaggerated.

"Colin Farrell is great," Foxx said. "Don't believe all of the hype."

Foxx and Farrell shot Miami Vice, a remake of the popular 1980s television series over the summer. Foxx said that Farrell was fine during the filming.

"He is such a family man," Foxx said. "He had his sister on the set, his father on the set, his mom on the set."

It's a busy week for both stars. Foxx has released Unpredictable, his first music album, which is selling briskly. And Farrell's new film, The New World, opens on Christmas day.

Damage Control!

Posted Image

LOL! So true... Desperate is Nominated for next year's "Chatty" Award...for best smilies... :D

The Alexander star's publicist announced yesterday he had entered a treatment centre suffering from exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication, which was prescribed to him after he sustained a back injury.

There are a lot of Hollywood actors that have suffered back injuries. I had no idea it was such a dangerous occupation. Does OSHA know about this? :o

FARRELL'S LUCKY UNDERPANTS Also see: COLIN FARRELLALEXANDER Hollywood actor COLIN FARRELL wears the same pair of underpants on every film he makes, to bring good luck to the movie set.The ALEXANDER star, famous for being linked with some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, refuses to throw away the underpants - and they have supported him through seven big budget blockbusters.Farrell says, "I don't wear them to the discos and the clubs. They're only for the first day of filming. Shamrock shorts - not very glamorous!"I've worn the same pair for about seven films now." 26/01/2006 14:06