Sign in to follow this  
princess

Jerry O'Connell & Rebecca Romijn

He's prettier than she is. Her chin is SOOOO square. I was mesmerized by it on Pepper Dennis last night (my husband's gaze was somewhat lower....)

Not so sure. I find her very pretty!

I know, I'm probably the only one bothered by it :D But it consumes me!!! Every time I watch the show.....He was on the Today Show this morning--totally adorable!! Getting ready to head to Louisville, Kentucky for the big benefit party they have before the Kentucky Derby--hope there are some good photos from that--I'll have to remember to look....ETA more complete info since I realize not all the europeans who read this would know that it's Derby weekend! Having a best friend/college roommate from Louisville, however, I was indoctrinated early into the pleasures of the mint julep and wearing large hats on the first Saturday in May :lol:

Edited by Hoyaheel

He's prettier than she is. Her chin is SOOOO square. I was mesmerized by it on Pepper Dennis last night (my husband's gaze was somewhat lower....)

Maybe it's a model thing. Angie Everhart and Kathy Ireland have square chins too. Edited by TubaGirl

Rebecca Romijn's 'X' factorModel and actress talks 'Pepper,' 'X-Men: Last Stand'Rebecca Romijn plays a sometimes clumsy reporter in "Pepper Dennis."LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Rebecca Romijn is used to the blue jokes."Yeah, I have to talk about blue makeup a tremendous amount," she says of her role as the shape-shifting, blue-hued mutant, Mystique, in the "X-Men" films."But I know how much people love those movies and I'm really happy to be part of them, so for the most part, I'm happy to talk about it," she adds. "The Last Stand," the third installment of the widely followed "X-Men" franchise, arrives Memorial Day weekend.Production on Romijn's new WB sitcom "Pepper Dennis" was halted for several months while the statuesque actress was filming "The Last Stand." So when production resumed on the romantic comedy, in which she plays the title role of a TV reporter, it was decided that Pepper would offer a wink and a nod to Mystique."Pepper's covering a thwarted bank robbery and ends up with a bag of money and the dye pack hasn't been detonated yet," Romijn explains. "When it is, it ends up all over Pepper. Then we cut to her in the shower and you saw all the blue paint going down the drain. It was a little bit of letting go, moving on."Although "Pepper's" midseason debut was highly anticipated -- the WB ordered a full 13 episodes -- its ratings have been disappointing and Romijn has been working overtime to promote more interest in her show."We are slugging away here," says co-creator Aaron Harberts, adding that he knows "nothing beyond that" about the fate of the sitcom, which airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. EDT."We're on a very tough night. Our little show is out there kind of singing for its supper as it were," explains Harberts in a not-so-subtle reference to Fox's hugely popular "American Idol," which leads Fox to Tuesday-night domination.Yet co-creator Gretchen J. Berg appreciates the promotional efforts of the WB, which will soon merge with UPN to form the CW network.The WB's "in a tough position because the network is made up of people and a lot of them don't know what's next for them and the fact that they've been supportive of the show and excited about it really means a lot to us."Romijn says the series first appealed to her because, "I was dying to do a comedy."Reading the pilot script, she thought, "OK, this girl's craaazzzy. I like her. She sounds fun. I want to hang with her." So she "begged" for a meeting with the show's creators."She projected power and confidence and poise, which I think necessary to being a reporter," says Harberts. He said a lot of young actresses he met "came off as a bit presumptuous and obnoxious," but Romijn's demeanor seemed exactly right. "She's a woman, not a girl."'That road sort of opened itself up'Romijn, 33, was born in Berkeley, California, and was a successful model in the U.S. and Europe before her acting career took off.She also did some TV reporting in the late '90s, conducting interviews on the MTV fashion series "House of Style." "That was pretty good training for this," she says.Actually, Romijn never expected to become an actress."All these models around me, that's all they talked about -- how they were going to go and become the next movie star," she recalls. "And I just kept seeing them fall, left and right, and I was like, 'Wow, I'll never act. I don't want that to be me, I'm not going down that road.' But that road sort of opened itself up to me."She was invited to be a guest on the sitcoms "Friends" and "Just Shoot Me," where "taping in front of a live audience was like a whole new world to me. I loved it and decided to get serious about it."She references both "Moonlighting" and the classic movie "His Girl Friday" as influencing the "tongue-in-cheek" tone her series is trying to achieve in terms of pacing and the ambition of its title character, who wants to become an anchorwoman."It's always fun when characters are striving for something," says Harberts. "When I watch local news, I just get the feeling that these people are striving to be some place other than where they are."Romijn, who was known during her marriage to actor John Stamos as Romijn-Stamos, says curiosity about her private life is "a strange thing to deal with. If you are going through something that is deeply personal and deeply painful, you certainly don't want people knowing ... but I think I've managed to keep my private life fairly private."She does reveal, however, that she has no plans to add O'Connell to her name now that she's engaged to actor Jerry O'Connell, who plays Detective Woody Hoyt on NBC's "Crossing Jordan."Then, just like Pepper Dennis would, a reporter pushes her luck and inquires about wedding plans."Honestly, I don't know. I don't have any details," Romijn insists. "It will be something very spontaneous."

Romijn & Anderson Lose Out in TV Shake-Up Rebecca Romijn's new TV show Pepper Dennis and Pamela Anderson's sitcom Stacked are two of the casualties in one of US TV's most ruthless cutbacks. The two shows join a long list of programs that will not return this autumn for new series on their respective networks. In Pepper Dennis, Romijn played an unlucky in love reporter, while Anderson was praised for her role as a busty bookstore employee. Also cancelled, according to top US magazine TV Guide, are long-running comedy The Bernie Mac Show, Jenna Elfman's Courting Alex, doomed Friends spin-off Joey and cult drama Everwood.

Are You Hot?Speaking of the X-Men, überbabe Rebecca Romijn, who portrays blue-skinned Mystique, spends most of her time on-screen running around naked. And even though she is one of the hottest women in entertainment, one of her X costars, Kelsey Grammer, who joined the franchise with the latest installment as Beast, tells the New York Post’s Page Six that she wears prosthetic breasts in the film. If Rebecca Romijn is not hot enough, what hope is there for the rest of us?

Posted Image

Later, Romijn gets wrapped around fiancé Jerry O'Connell at the Prada afterparty held at L.A.'s hotel hot spot Chateau Marmont.

Rebecca Romijn at the Opening of Waist Down Skirts by Miuccia Prada (07/13/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

HWB

Posted Image

Later, Romijn gets wrapped around fiancé Jerry O'Connell at the Prada afterparty held at L.A.'s hotel hot spot Chateau Marmont.

I get the feeling that she's holding on to him so he dosen't get away from her.

How long have they been engaged?

TMZ.com:

Posted Image

Seems like all the stars were shining on Chateau Marmont last night...

The adorable Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn joked with the waiting paparazzi, warning the photogs about upcoming signs and telling them that Lindsay is "getting very close to leaving, you better get back there". Jerry even jokes about "that Woody Harrelson guy".

Romijn Dives into 'Lake City'

Keith Carradine also cast

Although Rebecca Romijn was spurned as soon as she lost her mutant powers in "X-Men: The Last Stand," her love life has better luck in her latest project.

The model-turned-actress will play the protagonist's love interest in the drama "Lake City," co-written by first-time feature directors Perry Moore and Hunter Hill, according to The Hollywood Reporter. She and Keith Carradine join the already cast Sissy Spacek, Dave Matthews and Troy Garity.

The story revolves around a small-town man (Garity) who gets romantically involved with a cop (Romijn). While he's reuninting with his estranged mother (Spacek), he gets mixed up in the wrong crowd and endangers his home. Matthews plays one of that bad men who entraps him, while Carradine plays a local gas station attendant.

Production on the film began Monday, Oct. 9 in Virginia.

Romijn, 33, starred in the short-lived WB series "Pepper Dennis" with Brooke Burns. Her film resume includes the "X-Men" films, "Rollerball," "Femme Fatale" and "Godsend."

Carradine, 57, has appeared in "Nashville," "Pretty Baby," "Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle," "2 Days in the Valley" and the upcoming "The Death and Life of Bobby Z." He also appeared on "Deadwood" playing Wild Bill Hickok.

Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell at the The 5th Annual BowWowWeen (10/29/2006)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

HWB

Now THAT'S the kind of 'child' all these stars should be adopting!!

from Defamer:

· sunday afternoon i was driving in a very residential, incredibly non-celebrity infested woodland hills neighborhood, when i passed jerry o'connell and rebecca romijn in matching bike outfits out for a leisurely ride on a bicycle built for two. no shit. they were heading up mulholland when i left for a 90 minute car wash/foodshop combo and when i returned i caught them heading the other way back towards calabasas.

from Defamer:

· sunday afternoon i was driving in a very residential, incredibly non-celebrity infested woodland hills neighborhood, when i passed jerry o'connell and rebecca romijn in matching bike outfits out for a leisurely ride on a bicycle built for two. no shit. they were heading up mulholland when i left for a 90 minute car wash/foodshop combo and when i returned i caught them heading the other way back towards calabasas.

OMG How hilarious! What a coincidence- My husband and I saw them biking the same exact day in the same exact location. We live in that Woodland Hills neighborhood and we were driving towards Calabasas, 5 minutes away. There are tons of great biking/hiking trails near our neighborhood. i have also seen Rebecca at the local dog park several times. I was glad to see them keeping it somewhat real.

ALL ABOARD!

Engaged couple Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell – and even their carry-on pooch! – get ready for takeoff from Los Angeles International airport on Tuesday.

Posted Image

Teddy C has implied in a number of Blind Vices that Rebecca is lesbian. Or... was I just reading all those items incorrectly?

I'm pretty sure you are right. That's how I read them.

Teddy C has implied in a number of Blind Vices that Rebecca is lesbian. Or... was I just reading all those items incorrectly?

I'm pretty sure you are right. That's how I read them.

I thought that rumour was that Rebecca and John Stamos liked to have 3-somes but Rebecca started liking the other girl more than John. I read on another forum that Howard Stern started it. One of the gossip sites(Defamer I think) quoted him saying he has naked pictures of her, and that he knows stuff about Rebecca that would destroy her if it got out. I think Howard is living in fantasyland. As for Ted, has anyone else ever said anything that confirmed what he said, as far as a BV can be confirmed?

Okay; thanks. So, this begs the logical next question; was Ted wrong (gasp) or are Jerry/Becs just fooling the public with an elaborate ruse?

from here:

O'CONNELL: 'THERE HAS BEEN NO WEDDING'

Actor JERRY O'CONNELL has laughed off internet reports he wed fiancee REBECCA ROMIJN at the weekend (06JAN07). Rumours about the ceremony plans spread over Christmas (06), but the STAND BY ME star agreed to tape an interview with US TV chat show host ELLEN DeGENERES, which aired yesterday (08JAN07), to end the speculation. He says, "It's one of those internet rumours that starts and the only problem with those internet rumours (is) your mom finds out about it. "Your mom calls up and is like, 'Jerry, Louise just told me that she read on the internet that you're getting married and I want to know if this is true because I wanna know why I don't know about this and have to find out about it on the internet.'" O'Connell insisted he would not be a married man when the chat show aired, but confessed he would wed Romijn "one of these days". 09/01/2007 01:58