princess

Star Jones

I wonder if he is going to use the Kevin Spacey excuse...He was out walking a dog around? Or in his case driving around looking for a dog? :rolleyes:

Word is she didn't go directly to the precinct because her hair and makeup people were unavailable at that time of the morning... ;)

Edited by RedandBlue

Word is she didn't go directly to the precinct because her hair and makeup people were unavailable at that time of the morning... ;)

You mean the pain, spackle and wig dept. Also she had to eat a box of twinkies.

You mean the pain, spackle and wig dept. Also she had to eat a box of twinkies.
LOL.......thank you Rebelgirl you made my morning.

Im still wondering if its a gay hooker part of town?

3rd is a long ass street, right? I don't think it's telling either way.

They gave the cross street as well--he was going north on 3rd ave and pulled over around 71st St. Someone should know the neighborhood, if we assume he was nearby before being pulled over.....Not as easy to determine as being caught in a park bathroom, of course......

Edited by Hoyaheel

They gave the cross street as well--he was going north on 3rd ave and pulled over around 71st St. Someone should know the neighborhood, if we assume he was nearby before being pulled over.....Not as easy to determine as being caught in a park bathroom, of course......

Uh, no, definitely not a bad neighborhood. A very nice, tony, rich Upper East Side neighborhood. One of the best. In fact, he probably just got pulled over there because he was Driving While Black. :D ("changing lanes without signaling?" puhleeeze. :rolleyes: ) Although they treated him pretty well at the precinct once they figured out who he was. (Also the most uppity police precinct in New York, fwiw.)So, no. Not a bad hood. Of course there are some high-priced brothels near there too - or could just as easily have been coming FROM a seedier neighborhood, like where the trannies hang out under the bridge. :D Who knows. But that's very speculative.My guess is that he was driving near home - the Upper East Side seems like a very Princess Star place to live. Edited by soho2chelsea

He was out cruising - guaranteed.

Oh, I have no doubt he was cruising prior to that - he is Big Gay Al, after all.I'm just saying that he must have been doing it elsewhere, since someone asked about the neighborhood where he was stopped, and the streets of the Upper East Side aren't really the place to cruise for anything other than 70-year-old society ladies. ;)

I say give Star a break. She is and never has been one of my favorites. But, to hassel her like that is unfair.None of us really know. That is something that they have got to deal with as husband and wife.

No, none of us knows. But idle speculation is what we do on this Board. It's a GOSSIP site, for heavens sake!

No question this story is a cover up. 1. Star is a former prosecutor....why would it take her "several hours" to clear up a simple paperwork problem. If anyone has seen her in action, you know she wouldn't have put up with waiting several hours. 2. He was held for "12 hours" because of a problem with the finger printing machine? If it was a simple problem with paperwork why would they need to fingerprint him? If Star handled the simple paperwork problem, why did they continue to hold him for several more hours after she left? I'm surprised the publisist didn't include the reason for Al being out at 3 am driving around....something like "heading home after such and such charity event". I think it took Star several hours to make a DEAL! Their publisist could have come up with something far better. Paperwork mistake and mechanical problems? Please! Let's not forget the red carpet private after party drive, etc., etc. This is just the beginning. You watch, just the beginning.

No question this story is a cover up. 1. Star is a former prosecutor....why would it take her "several hours" to clear up a simple paperwork problem. If anyone has seen her in action, you know she wouldn't have put up with waiting several hours. 2. He was held for "12 hours" because of a problem with the finger printing machine? If it was a simple problem with paperwork why would they need to fingerprint him? If Star handled the simple paperwork problem, why did they continue to hold him for several more hours after she left? I'm surprised the publisist didn't include the reason for Al being out at 3 am driving around....something like "heading home after such and such charity event". I think it took Star several hours to make a DEAL! Their publisist could have come up with something far better. Paperwork mistake and mechanical problems? Please! Let's not forget the red carpet private after party drive, etc., etc. This is just the beginning. You watch, just the beginning.

I think you make some good points, lovethegossip, but I have your answer, and unfortunately it points the other way. :PHere's what I know about NYC law for a fact. In NYC driving with a suspended license is a misdemeanor. You can actually spend the night in jail for it. It gets ridiculous, because in NY licenses get automatically suspended if you forget to pay a speeding ticket or something, which is probably what happened to Al. So someone can be driving with a suspended license because they forgot to renew their insurance and then the license suspends automatically. They get pulled over for something, they can then get arrested and thrown in the tank for driving with a suspended license. It's pretty ridiculous.Al did not get traditionally arrested - he got something called a Desk Appearance Ticket, which isn't all that usual in misdemeanor cases (even driving with a suspended license.) This means he gets to go home with a ticket instead of spend the night in jail.So. My guess is that because he is a celeb, he got some BETTER treatment (including a ticket instead of having to spend the night in the tank) The reason why you still have to get fingerprinted, even if it's the kind of "paperwork problem" I described above, because driving with a suspended license is a misdemeanor in NY and all misdemeanors get fingerprinted.This is all a big deal in NYC because it's such a dumb law.Having said this, I really have no intention of giving MOST celebs a break on this board, especially not Star and Big Gay Al. ;) I fully believe he was up to no good. I just think he probably got a legit, and stupid, arrest on the way back from wherever he was going.Hope that helps someone.

The bizarre antics of TV diva

Star Jones can be exposed in full for the very first time. The

View co-host who was nicknamed Bridezilla after her gaudy wedding last year

is so demanding she should now be known as FrankenStar, say

insiders.

And, in the most personal investigation yet into the

43—year-old star, The National Enquirer can reveal she:

WANTS to turn banker hubby Al Reynolds into a househusband when they adopt a

child because she is the big breadwinner

DEMANDS all her food cans are lined up in alphabetical order on her shelves

with labels facing the front

INSISTS she didn't cheat when she quickly lost 150lbs and denies speculation

she had gastric bypass surgery

HATES dogs, even though she bought a pooch named Pinkie to win favor with

pet-loving fans.

"Star Jones is an example that hard-nosed greed and

super-competitive ambition really are the best way to go," one of her critics

grudgingly admitted. "She's so over-the-top in asking for what she wants that

you actually have to admire her.

"Certainly she's not been afraid to set

her sights on what she wants from life — and then grab it!"

Brought up in

the projects of Trenton, New Jersey, Star overcame her humble roots to graduate

from law school, pass the New York State bar exam and land a job in the Brooklyn

District Attorney's office. After she first appeared on Court TV in 1991, there

was no looking back.

She joined The View via NBC's Today

show and when she began planning her November wedding last year, she quickly

became known as Queen Of The Freebies. The first-time bride appeared to set

about getting as much as she could for the least amount of money. She plugged

her wedding planner, photographer and travel companies on the air and on her

website, reportedly in return for their free participation.

One of Star's

friends said: "She actually models herself on royalty — she wears a tiara

whenever she can. Star loves being larger than life."

Tongues were also

wagging at the rapid way Star shed weight.

"Star has now lost 150 lbs —

and it happened so fast I don't think she could have shed it the conventional

way through diet and exercise," said an insider.

"Her diet still

consists of a lot of junk food. Only she eats smaller amounts than before. I

think that's what has led to speculation that she had a gastric

bypass.

"She admits to a breast reduction — but says she never had her

stomach stapled."

Her hubby's sexuality has also been a big talking

point.

"There had been gossip about Al being gay before they wed," said

the insider. "The news they may be adopting a baby — and Al will be a

stay-at-home dad — has people wondering about those rumors." The source said

that behind the scenes Star can be a nightmare to live with. "She's obsessed

about the way she looks and the way her $2.25 million dollar condo home

looks.

"All the canned goods in her kitchen have to be lined up with the

label facing out, and in alphabetical order. And each time a bottle of chilled

Cristal champagne is taken from her refrigerator, it must be replaced right

away."

Star can reinvent herself on a regular basis, said the insider.

"She even drags a little dog named Pinkie to events where she knows she'll be

photographed. It's an effort to appeal to pet lovers — even though she always

said she hated dogs and cats," the insider added.

A spokesperson for Star

said: "We make it a point to not comment on ridiculously untrue stories."

Source: The National Enquirer via entertainment.ivillage.com

Looks like a keloid.  Black women are especially prone to them.

Are you talking about the weird scar thing on her chest? What's a keloid?

Looks like a keloid.  Black women are especially prone to them.

Are you talking about the weird scar thing on her chest? What's a keloid?
Keloids are scars or scar tissue that has developed new skin that is healed and expanded above the scar and can resemble blister(s). When most people of color(especially African Americans) are scarred or burned...our skin heals faster than skin on people with lower levels of melanin, and can swell into thick puffy scar(s). A dermatologist can remove them and treat them with antibiotics in some cases.That appears to be what Star Jones has on her chest...looks like a butterfly. But I can't get pass her bobble head and bulging eyes!

poor thing. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the woman. She is such a sad, pathetic, bobble-headed, saggy boobed, scarred creature... And to add insult to injury, she's married to Big Gay Al.

Guest gloria
:rolleyes: OH MY GOSH!! I thought she too looked like a cross between Oprah and Nicole Richie!~ Is the scar from her belly by-pass?