princess

Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith

I've always just assumed that he's a cheater but I realize that I've never actually read anything stating as such. Maybe one of Ted's Blind Vices? Call me cynical but I find it hard to believe that he's faithful to Melanie...

Melanie's Face is Melting

Posted Image

Melanie Griffith has ruined her face. We all know this, but it looks like she's continuing to pull and prod. She was the real ogre at the Shrek 3 premiere yesterday. Below she's seen posing with her family and mother, Tippi Hedren. I mean she looks the same age as Tippi!

http://www.dlisted.com/

What is Melanie Griffith Doing to Herself?

Filed under: Melanie Griffith , Plastic Surgery

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The photo on the left was taken two days ago, the photo in the middle was taken two years ago, and the photo on the right was taken last month. We've got some definite eye work going on. Slow down Melanie!

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/08/what_i..._to_herself.php

She looks terrible! What she needs to do is change doctors, quit smoking and wear sunscreen! (IMO)

She looks terrible! What she needs to do is change doctors, quit smoking and wear sunscreen! (IMO)

No! Melanie Griffith is a god amongst us mere mortals. I only wish my face could not contort into any kind of facial expression. I know, that when I near my mid-thirties, I'm going to have enough plastic surgery to make my face look like the genitals of a neutered pit bull.

No! Melanie Griffith is a god amongst us mere mortals. I only wish my face could not contort into any kind of facial expression. I know, that when I near my mid-thirties, I'm going to have enough plastic surgery to make my face look like the genitals of a neutered pit bull.

NO! There is much better use for that kind of PS. What about becoming a Justin Timberlake clone so you can try to get your girl Britney? Or maybe BECOME Britney herself and make some dough as a Trannie Hooker in Dubai.

http://www.wwtdd.com/

YIKES

Melanie Griffith was photographed shopping in Malibu and looking like absolute hell. Griffith is 49 but looks like she was just dug out of the ice. The Daily Mail says:

Looking painfully thin, she showed that even plastic surgeons can't do anything about her wrinkly knees, neck and veiny legs.

And despite reportedly undergoing Botox injections, lip augmentation, eyelid surgery and a forehead lift, Melanie's face appeared blotchy.

Even a heavy layer of lipstick failed to hide the prominent wrinkles on her upper lip.

Her husband, Antonio Banderas, 46, told the world he wanted his wife to stop having plastic surgery two years ago.

"I said to her, 'I want to see you growing old and I will grow old with you too, and I don't care'," he said. "I like her the way she is. Wrinkles are beautiful."

Perhaps Melanie is taking her husband's advice and ignoring her sagging skin - she was out yesterday looking to buy a swimming costume.

When asked for a comment, one top blogger said "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

I'm sorry, but Antonio fucks that?

Yikes.

In the dark...with a hell of a lot of Tequila. :wacko:

Yeah, but Melanie is an expressionless zombie with wrinkles. And scary scary shriveled legs.

Meanwhile, Antonio was SMOKING hot (as opposed to just smoking) on Today this morning. YUM.

Hey, I am only three years younger than her and yikes. :blink: I sent the pictures of Melanie and her wrinkly face and legs to my husband and told him he could thank me later.

:blink:

I don't think she looks that bad, for a 65-year-old woman. Maybe we should show young girls what 49 looks like when you smoke, do drugs and drink and when you don't.

:blink:

I don't think she looks that bad, for a 65-year-old woman. Maybe we should show young girls what 49 looks like when you smoke, do drugs and drink and when you don't.

Lindsay Lohan will look like that at 40 if she's not careful. If she lives that long...

Am I the only one who actually feels sorry for her?? :unsure:

Yeah I do. I think it brings home that old saying, "If I knew then what I know now. . . . ."

Am I the only one who actually feels sorry for her?? :unsure:

It sucks getting old. Just wait. Your mind feels 25 forever and your body looks like it has lived every moment you've been in it. Advertising campaigns become mysterious. Then it dawns that you're not in the target audience anymore! Even though you now have money to spend! You see a hot guy and have to remember that you're old enough to be his mother! :(

(Pagesix.com)

The Gory Road

ANTONIO Banderas, who's been making family films lately ("Shrek," "Spy Kids"), will go ultraviolent in the movie adaptation of "Leopard in the Sun," Laura Restrepo's prize-winning 1993 thriller about the bloody rivalry between two Colombian drug families. Muse Film mogul Chris Hanley - whose offbeat flicks include "American Psycho," "The Virgin Suicides" and "Buffalo 66" - sees the picture, which starts filming in August in Colombia, as a gorefest in the style of Sergio Leone, Sam Peckinpah and Quentin Tarantino.