princess

Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith

People Still Buy From Pet Stores?

Posted Image

Melanie Griffith and her plastic face bought a little puppy for her daughter in Los Angeles yesterday. People still buy animals from pet stores? I was told that was a no-no and you should buy from breeders and shit. The puppy is cute, Melanie is not. However, that dude behind Melanie is mighty fine.

Oh and news is going to be shitty today I'm sure. It's Memorial Day! So Happy Memo Day! Shouldn't you be roasting a hot dog or something?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

She looks a lot like her mother, only her mother looks younger :) Why is she buying from a pet-store ??? Doesn't her mum run that Shambala place with the rescue animals ? Oh nevermind......

I'm so disgusted when anyone buys a puppy from a pet store. Hasn't she heard of puppy mills? It's animal cruelty. She's just as stupid as she is ugly.

Am I the only one who actually feels sorry for her?? :unsure:

It sucks getting old. Just wait. Your mind feels 25 forever and your body looks like it has lived every moment you've been in it. Advertising campaigns become mysterious. Then it dawns that you're not in the target audience anymore! Even though you now have money to spend! You see a hot guy and have to remember that you're old enough to be his mother! :(

Wow, MC. Very accurate description.

Anyone notice all the senior health care and incontinence advertisements that use phrases like "right on" and "groovy"? I realized with horror that the hippies are retirement age!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Antonio Banderas...Busted!

Antonio Banderas was spotted with some chick at the Guadiana Ubichado eatery in Mexico City, where he was promoting his hit film Shrek the Third.

A lurker told Star, "AT 2am, They came out of the restaurant together. She had her arm through his, and they looked like a couple. When they realized they had been spotted, they separated and Antonio pretended she was a fan." Goood one.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Antonio Banderas...Busted!

Antonio Banderas was spotted with some chick at the Guadiana Ubichado eatery in Mexico City, where he was promoting his hit film Shrek the Third.

A lurker told Star, "AT 2am, They came out of the restaurant together. She had her arm through his, and they looked like a couple. When they realized they had been spotted, they separated and Antonio pretended she was a fan." Goood one.

Oh, thank God...I mean...That dirty bastard, cheating on his wife like that! :angry: What the hell's wrong with him! :wacko:

There are so many times, over the years, that he could have been caught bangin' whatever he could get his dick into. A female at 2 a.m. in Mexico City is the best they could do? Sheesh.

Antonio Banderas Says Wife Melanie Griffith Is 'A Victim Of Aging'

Antonio Banderas has praised his wife Melanie Griffith for remaining upbeat, despite being shunned by Hollywood in favor of younger actresses. Acting work has dried up for the 49-year-old star, but Banderas insists Griffith is happy on the sidelines - and he hints she could be a huge star again if movie bosses find a way to digitally remove wrinkles.

He says, "She's a victim of aging. When you have wrinkles, it seems you stop being an actress. It's very unfair. I'd be depressed about not getting roles, but she's not. In the future, they'll remove wrinkles digitally, so you may see Melanie on screen anyway!"

Meanwhile, the actor admits he already has plans in place for his old age: "I accept my age. If I lose my hair and develop a fat belly, I'll do some character roles."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20...e_melanie_griff

Antonio Banderas has praised his wife Melanie Griffith for remaining upbeat, despite being shunned by Hollywood in favor of younger actresses. Acting work has dried up for the 49-year-old star, but Banderas insists Griffith is happy on the sidelines - and he hints she could be a huge star again if movie bosses find a way to digitally remove wrinkles.

He says, "She's a victim of aging. When you have wrinkles, it seems you stop being an actress. It's very unfair. I'd be depressed about not getting roles, but she's not. In the future, they'll remove wrinkles digitally, so you may see Melanie on screen anyway!" :blink:

Meanwhile, the actor admits he already has plans in place for his old age: "I accept my age. If I lose my hair and develop a fat belly, I'll do some character roles."

:blink: Um...is Antonio trying to be supportive here or is this just backhanded?! God, I would die if my husband ever spoke about me like that to others, much less the press!

He says, "She's a victim of aging. When you have wrinkles, it seems you stop being an actress. It's very unfair. I'd be depressed about not getting roles, but she's not. In the future, they'll remove wrinkles digitally, so you may see Melanie on screen anyway!" :blink:

:blink: Um...is Antonio trying to be supportive here or is this just backhanded?! God, I would die if my husband ever spoke about me like that to others, much less the press!

It's bull, IMO. You can totally get rid of wrinkles, especially if you have their money. I think it was very mean of him to say that.

She's a victim of not having a lot of talent, not aging.

Not a lot of talent AND too much plastic surgery that has made her look like a freak. Someone might give her a cameo if she didn't look like The Joker.

I've also seen her mom, Tippi Hedren, in a documentary on her wildlife refuge Shambala, and she's a plastic surgery victim, too. Melanie didn't lick it off the grass.

I don't mind having some work done, but you have to know when to stop!

Edited by k80cat

She's a victim of not having a lot of talent, not aging.

Not a lot of talent AND too much plastic surgery that has made her look like a freak. Someone might give her a cameo if she didn't look like The Joker.

I've also seen her mom, Tippi Hedren, in a documentary on her wildlife refuge Shambala, and she's a plastic surgery victim, too. Melanie didn't lick it off the grass.

I don't mind having some work done, but you have to know when to stop!

That, and you have to do your research and I'm not talking about getting recommendations from friends and putting your face/body in the hands of someone you assume will not make you look like a freak. There's no reason to look pulled or frozen anymore.

But regarding Melanie, it was her voice that was her best "feature". IMO.

She does look all plastic surgeried now.

Instead of wishing for a way to get rid of wrinkles, why not wish for more acceptance of older people (women) with wrinkles? May be a longshot, but since you're wishing, wouldn't that be better?

I'd certainly rather my hubby say that I am beautiful and I hope for a day that others will see her as I do. . . .

I know, this is Hollywood. I guess it's like complaining about something on a soap opera is ridiculous, if everything were normal, then it would be boring and I wouldn't want to watch!

Antonio Banderas's Dream Role: Woman for a Day

What do women want? Antonio Banderas is willing to find out – even if it means a sex change.

At a press conference in Bulgaria to promote his new heist movie The Code, the Zorro actor, 47, admitted he "would like to be a woman, just to give it a try and maybe understand them a little bit better," Reuters reports.

While one might guess the sultry Spaniard might prefer to temporarily switch places with his wife Melanie Griffith, her name wasn't the first that sprang to his mind.

"I don't know which one. Maybe Mimi, just to understand what she is going through," he joked, referring to The Code director Mimi Leder (Deep Impact).

The Code, due out next fall, stars Banderas and Morgan Freeman as thieves who steal Fabergé eggs and run afoul of both the Russian mob and U.S. police.

Tiger mauls caretaker at actress’ preserve

Man in critical condition; Tippi Hedren blames illegal breeders for attack

MSNBC.com

LOS ANGELES - A caretaker at Tippi Hedren's animal sanctuary was critically mauled by a Bengal tiger, an attack the actress blamed not on the animal — but on breeders.

Chris Orr, 40, was bitten Monday in the neck at Shambala Preserve while cleaning the tiger's cage at the 80-acre wildlife habitat in Acton.

He was flown to a hospital in critical but stable condition, said Art Marrujo, a county Fire Department dispatch supervisor.

"This is a terrible shock to us," Hedren told The Associated Press in a phone interview.

Hedren said she didn't know what may have set the 4-year-old tiger off. She said she rescued the animal in 2003 after state regulators shut down a facility that was illegally breeding tigers.

"We'll never know why these animals do these things," Hedren said. "It's not his fault. It's the fault of the breeders who breed these animals as pets."

Hedren, the mother of actress Melanie Griffith, said she was pushing a Congressional bill to ban the breeding of exotic cats.

Orr was cleaning an enclosure with the tiger's primary caretaker when the 450-pound animal jumped him, said Hedren's publicist, Harlan Boll.

"Chris was bitten in the neck, and he had some scratch marks," Harlan Boll said. "He's in stable condition, and we're waiting to see how he reacts to the antibiotics."

"Alexander was not playing; he jumped him," Boll said.

A warden of the California Department of Fish and Game was investigating, department spokesman Steve Matarano said.

Hedren, best known for her performances in Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds" and "Marnie," founded the preserve in the early 1970s and lives on the property, in the high desert about 40 miles northeast of Los Angeles.

The preserve is home to more than 60 endangered big cats, including lions, leopards and servals, most born in captivity and given up by circuses, zoos and private owners who could no longer care for them.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Banderas And Griffith Plan Spanish Move

Spanish actor ANTONIO BANDERAS and his wife MELANIE GRIFFITH are planning to move back to his native country as soon as their work commitments ease off.

The couple try to spend as much time in Spain as possible, but Banderas' movie roles always bring the family back to Los Angeles.

But The Mask Of Zorro star is determined to move back to his home city of Malaga, on Spain's Costa del Sol, and hopes to do it before the couple's 12-year-old daughter Stella gets too old to appreciate her Spanish heritage.

He says, "The amount of time we spend in Spain is limited, but I want her (Stella) to be able to one day recognise herself in it and not see it as something distant.

"We spend at least two months a year here. Melanie is in love with my country. She wouldn't mind living in Malaga.

"For now, work dictates, but eventually we'll end up here."

Source: contactmusic

Melanie Griffith Checks Into Rehab

Melanie Griffith has checked into a rehab facility, according to her representative.

The 52-year-old actress is reported to have entered the Cirque Lodge centre in Utah as part of a "routine plan" designed by her doctors.

Speaking to People, her spokesperson said: "She is there to reinforce her commitment to stay healthy.

"This is part of a routine plan that was designed between her and her doctors years ago."

Griffith, who is married to actor Antonio Banderas, has previously sought help through rehab for a prescription drug addiction.

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

Antonio Banderas: Pain Meds Led Melanie Griffith to Rehab

Melanie Griffith's recent admission to a rehab clinic isn't something husband Antonio Banderas is going to sweep under the rug.

"It's not a rumor, but let me explain to you," Banderas, 49, tells Ellen DeGeneres in an interview to air on Wednesday's The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

"It was said actually in some magazine that I said that I gave an ultimatum to my wife. That I present the matter of divorce because she has been involved in addictions and blah, blah, blah," says the actor. "Melanie has been addicted for many years and we always came out. We said it out loud. It was okay, we were never embarrassed of the situation but what happened she was clean and sober for six years."

But six years of clean living was endangered after Griffith, 52, had a skiing accident in Aspen, Co., a year and a half ago. Three operations in her knee required her to use narcotics – and come face-to-face with her demons again.

"In March, she came to me and said, 'I'm feeling a little bit weak in my determination for this ... so I just thought to go to rehabilitation by myself,' " Banderas said. "So the whole entire family is supporting her, and I am supporting her, and at this particular time more than ever. I'm very proud of her."

More than that, the entire family is actively participating in Griffith's rehab program.

"We have been following some type of therapy with other families," he said. "There are a number of invisible heroes working in AA all around the world. I just say to families, 'Don't get embarrassed, just confront this problem head-on. And don't hide from that because there is a beautiful gift at the end of this tunnel, and it is the person that you love back, and that is what I am searching for.' "

He added, "I am very proud of my wife."

Ah, okay, thanks. I'm not very familiar with rehab...

I don't know at all, I'm just guessing - she was maybe trying to deal with this with her doctors (the use of the pain meds for her surgeries) and presumably she had been going to meetings of some sort (AA, NA) or seeing a therapist/counselor and maybe it wasn't enough....

Griffith Sports A Black Eye

Actress MELANIE GRIFFITH sported a mysterious black eye while running errands in Los Angeles at the weekend (12Dec09).

A photo of the actress with a black marking under her right eye was brushed off in early reports as a make-up smudge.

But Griffith, 52, confirmed outside a Beverly Hills hair salon on Saturday afternoon that the dark spot is in fact a black eye, reports TMZ.com. She did not elaborate what caused the injury.

Griffith's spokesperson was not available for comment as WENN went to press.

Source contactmusic

Griffith's Black Eye Result Of Cancer Op

Melanie Griffith was apparently photographed with a black eye recently because of an operation.

The actress, who is married to Antonio Banderas, reportedly had to undergo a surgical procedure to remove the early stages of skin cancer from her face.

The Working Girl star was recently pictured wearing dark glasses and then with a bruised face, leading to speculation about her injuries.

Griffith's publicist allegedly told TMZ that the surgery was performed in time to prevent any further complications with her health.

She checked into rehab in August this year after struggling with a dependency on painkillers.

Source digitalspy.co.uk