princess

Teri Hatcher

Shoefiend, why do I agree with just about everything you ever write? Teri used to be cute, now she's borderline creepy. Not GMD/ Michael Jackson creepy, but creepy nonetheless.

(IMDB.COM)Hatcher Explains Decision To Sue UK Tabloid Teri Hatcher decided to sue over a report that she had sex with men in her van when she learned that she was accused of leaving her daughter unsupervised during the alleged romps. While the Desperate Housewives star was upset by a British tabloid's claims that she regularly romped with men in the vehicle in front of her Los Angeles home, she was infuriated when she heard that she'd supposedly left her eight-year-old daughter Emerson all alone during the sessions. She says, "I like to think I bite the celebrity bullet and I sort of put up with the gazillion things they say that aren't true. But for me, in this particular area, it wasn't just that they said I had sex in my van - which is bad enough - they said that I left my daughter alone in the house, unsupervised, to go have sex in the car and that I do this all the time. To me, that's parental neglect and I've made it very clear that being a parent is the absolute number one priority in my life." She adds, "I think there's plenty of salacious, true things you could say about people in Hollywood. You don't have to make it up."

I saw a clip of her on The View talkingt about this. Being that she is a parent of a young girl, I'm glad she's standing up for herself. If the UK story is a lie, I hope she gets a big settlement.

(IMDB.COM)Enquirer Apologizes to Hatcher Over Van Story US tabloid the National Enquirer has become the first publication to issue an apology to Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher for printing an extract from an interview editors believe never took place. Hatcher has sent her lawyers after publications who alleged she has sex sessions in the camper van that sits in her driveway, while her young daughter Emerson plays alone yards away in the family home. The actress has fiercely denied making the comments about her sex life and plans to sue the British publication which first ran the story. But Enquirer editors have decided to honor Hatcher by printing an apology in the new issue of the tabloid and naming and shaming the freelance journalist who sold them the alleged interview. In a printed statement, the publication's bosses claim, "We believe that the purported 'world exclusive' interview by Patricia Nolan was fabricated and the story was false. Therefore, we withdraw and retract the statements in that article. In particular, Ms. Hatcher has never engaged in sexual relations with men in a van parked on her property, nor does she leave her child alone in her house while having 'steamy romps' with men in a 'passion wagon'. Ms Hatcher only uses her van for camping trips with her daughter."

(Zap2it.com)'Housewives' Hatcher Wins Sex Libel SuitYou can call Teri Hatcher a diva, desperate, or surgically enhanced but don't impugn her parenting.A British tabloid is coughing up "very substantial" damages in a libel case after it printed a false story that Hatcher had "sex romps" with men in a Volkswagen, report news sources.On July 25, The Daily Sport's article "Teri's Passion Wagon" reported that Hatcher had sex in a VW camper so she wouldn't be caught by her seven-year-old daughter."I have tolerated many ridiculous and fabricated lies and gossip in the tabloids," says Hatcher in a statement. "But when a story appeared about me, insinuating that I am an irresponsible and neglectful parent, I had to draw the line."The paper will also issue a public apology on its front page.The actress once famously said that she's been going through a dry spell sex-wise ever since divorcing her second husband Jon Tenney. She shares joint custody with him of their daughter Emerson Rose.Hatcher, already a 2004 Golden Globe winner for best actress in a comedy for playing single mom Susan Mayer on "Housewives," was nominated once again this year alongside her co-stars Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman and Eva Longoria. She was also recently named the 2005 World Actress of the Year for the same role

oh my! In that picture she looks like a man in drag trying to look like Janice Dickinson!!

Always hungry. She looks bad. Hated the dress at the Grammy's.

I did not think the dress was all that hot. Her eye makeup was too heavy and dark. It really help bring out the lines in her face. I think she is really trying to hard to look hot.

Teri is just too skinny now. Last night on DH, when she was wearing skinny jeans, her legs looked like two sticks. Her face has gotten way too thin and is showing her age, plus the fact she wears too much makeup! :rolleyes:

Her and Cameron Diaz were voted most horrible looking stars on HDTV for some poll they did. Others won for their skin looking good but I cannot recall who it was anymore. Ill try to find it.

Swanni Names Teri Hatcher as the 'Worst Looking' Celebrity in HDTV

29/09/2005 - 18:06:43

For the Second Straight Year, the High-Definition TV Guru Reveals Which Stars Look Better or Worse in Crystal-Clear High-Def. Jessica Alba Is Named the Best-Looking Celebrity in HDTV

PRESS RELEASE via MARKET WIRE – The High-Definition TV picture is so clear that aging signs and skin imperfections are dramatically visible, no matter how much make-up is applied. Phillip Swann, a.k.a, 'Swanni,' the president of TVPredictions.com, generated international media attention for his 2004 list of the 10 celebrities who look better -- and worse -- in high-def. His selections have been featured in hundreds of publications such as The New York Times Magazine, The New York Post and on CNN and Fox News.

Now, Swanni has named his 2005 'Best and Worst' in HDTV.

Who's number one on the 'Worst' list?

Desperate Housewives' Teri Hatcher!

Swanni says: "In high-def, the 'Desperate Housewives' star looks really desperate. Hatcher's forehead is covered with bulging veins, making it look like a page from a AAA Road Map. And Hatcher is so skinny that she makes Calista Flockhart look like Queen Latifah."

Swanni names Demi Moore as the second worst-looking celeb in high-def.

"She has those tell-tale wrinkles around her lips, suggesting she's a chain-smoker. Moore used to be in the Brat Pack, but her face looks like it's been buried in a cigarette pack," Swanni says.

Completing the 10 'HDTV Horribles' list are: 3. Donald Trump; 4. Heather Locklear; 5. David Letterman; 6. President George W. Bush; 7. Ray Liotta; 8. Sandra Bullock; 9. Former President Bill Clinton; 10. Clint Eastwood.

Swanni says that in high-def, Trump's face "looks more puffed up than one of his hotel's quarterly reports."

Swanni selected "Sin City's" Jessica Alba as the best-looking celebrity in HDTV with "Desperate's" Eva Longoria number two. Rounded out the 'HDTV Honeys' list are: 3. Anna Kournikova; 4. Ben Affleck; 5. Ashton Kutcher; 6. Marcia Cross; 7. Halle Berry; 8. Jessica Simpson; 9. Nicole Kidman; 10. Angelina Jolie.

"It's appropriate that Ms. Alba starred in 'Sin City' because she looks so good in high-def that it should be a sin," Swanni says.

I wonder how it went over on the DH set that Teri was voted the worst looking person while Eva and Marcia were on the best-looking list...

Teri Hatcher is no desperate politicoRene Macura / AP fileTeri Hatcher says she'd rather watch political shows than appear on them.By Jeannette WallsMSNBCTeri Hatcher is no desperate politico.The “Desperate Housewives” star was asked several times to appear on the politically oriented “Real Time with Bill Maher,” but, says a source, keeps turning down producers, saying she’s not politically correct. “She said she’s not in-sync with Bill Maher — or most of Hollywood for that matter,’” an insider says. “We took that to mean that she’s more conservative than most of Hollywood.”“Yeah, well who declined?” Hatcher, who doesn’t have a publicist, emailed The Scoop. “I don’t have a publicist so I don’t know who told you that. Please stop with the stupid gossip if you want to have any further relationship with me.” Regarding Maher, she noted: “As per my political beliefs, I am registered voter, and I would rather watch Bill Mahr [sic] from my bed in my pajamas (as I have told him personally, seeing as its one of my favorite shows) than sit on a panel sweating while trying to be quick witted.”