Sign in to follow this  
Guest cherry

Jude Law

I do see why he cheated on Sienna though...Sienna looks like she is a member of the Nicole Richie-Lindsey Lohan-Olsen Twins- Health Club. -_-

LMAO...So the anorexic look is out I guess...Shoot.... The nanny looks like a healthy girl in the pics they have of her.I am now wondering if the Nicole Kidman rumor was true ,even though she went to court and won some kind of settlement.

"This is what happens when you take the Law into your own hands"-Leno, talking about the Jude Law / Nanny affair.He also said that Jude and Sienna broke up. But he said the other day that Pam and Tommy were getting married again and Tommy in a statement said no they weren't. So I guess Leno jumps the gun on gossip for the sake of a joke once in awhile.

From NYPost.com

JUDE'S EX HIRES 'MRS. DOUBTFIRE'

July 22, 2005 -- This will keep him from sleeping with the nanny!

Jude Law's ex-wife has hired an elderly, pleasantly plump child-minder to take care of their three kids.

"The replacement is a bit of a ringer for 'Mrs. Doubtfire' and got the nickname from Sadie's friends," a pal of Law's ex-wife Sadie Frost told the London Sun, referring to the movie starring Robin Williams as a dowdy, gray-haired housekeeper.

'She's old enough to be [Jude's] mom. The kids absolutely adore her and she's a bit dumpy and not particularly attractive."

The new nanny replaces Daisy Wright, the nubile blonde bedded by Law during a wine-fueled seduction earlier this year in New Orleans, where the 32-year-old movie hunk was filming "All the King's Men."

When one of Law's son's caught his dad in bed with Wright, 26, he squealed to mom, who in turn fired Wright, who got revenge by selling her story to a London newspaper.

The sensational tell-all of his illicit sex sessions didn't sit well with Law's fiancée of seven months, red-hot starlet Sienna Miller, who quickly yanked off her $35,000 engagement ring and called off the nuptials.

Last night, friends of Miller, 23, said she sees "no chance" of a reconciliation with Law, who she fears has become "sex-obsessed." And Frost, 38, also slammed her former spouse, saying it was sheer luck that he didnt cheat on her during their marriage. I was very, very lucky that it didnt happen to me. This is between Jude and Sienna but what I will say is that a situation like this was predictable, Frost told the Web site contactmusic.com.

On the outside chance Miller does forgive the two-timing cad, she can rest assured Jude wont jump into bed with Daisys replacement. Shes old enough to be his mom, the Sadie pal told The Sun. A day after the story about Law and Wright appeared last Sunday, the red-faced actor tearfully confessed it was true and, with tail between legs, begged Miller to come back to him. But his pitiful pitch was less than convincing when another report immediately surfaced saying only days earlier he had attempted to get stage a menage-a-trois with the nanny and another woman. Ironically, Law and Miller met on the set of their movie Alfie,in which he plays a shirt-chasing cad who beds countless numbers of beautiful women, including Miller.

LOL! I'm not buying the ex-wife's lines one bit! She should keep her mouth shut, and I don't believe she's all that innocent either.

The "Victim"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is sexy? This girl has gotta eat! -_-

Posted Image

Sienna Miller (sans engagement ring) braves the press Wednesday and returns to her first love – the theater – where she resumes her role in London's West End production of Shakespeare's As You Like It. The actress took the previous day off to sort things out with fiancé Jude Law, who publicly admitted to cheating on her with a nanny.

This is from my HolyMoly.co.uk newletter:Q: Which ex-actress/knicker sewer with the initials Sadie Frost hired a nanny who after confessing to shag her ex-husband, suggested Max Clifford as a shoulder to cry on?A: oh. Apparently Max is some publicist from the Uk.

Page Six

JUDE LAW'S PLANTATION PLAY

JUDE Law and his naughty nanny, Daisy Wright, regularly snuck off to have secret sex romps on the Louisiana set of "All the King's Men" - but an on-location insider says people were blind to Law's cheating ways. Our source says that when the British bad boy was shooting scenes last April at noted artist Hunt Slonem's Civil War-era plantation in Jeanrette, La., he and the Rubenesque Wright took pains to keep appropriate physical distance in front of the crew. "They never held hands or anything," our source says. "You'd never guess they were having an affair. But between takes, Law, the nanny and children always went back to his temporary residence in a town 20 minutes away." The insider reports that Law's kids liked to play soccer on the plantation's front lawn but had to be warned not to venture too close to the bayou's edge, which harbors alligators and water moccasins. "We definitely had to keep an eye on them," says our insider. If only someone had been paying such close attention to Law, who's engagement to "Alfie" co-star Sienna Miller has been derailed by news of the affair. In a bombshell move last week, Law issued a public statement, saying he was "deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna and the people most close to us. There is no defense for my actions." The wife of Law's three children, actress Sadie Frost, divorced from the tousle-haired, twinkle-eyed star in 2003, citing "unreasonable behavior." At least artist and plantation owner Slonem - who debuted a show of paintings last night at East Hampton's Vered Gallery - got something out of it all. The producers of "All the King's Men" - which stars Sean Penn, with Sir Anthony Hopkins, Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet supporting - restored the first floor of Slonem's grand manse and added "climbing vines," among other tasteful improvements. The film is the second adaptation of Pulitzer Prize winner Robert Penn Warren's fictionalized tale of a carousing and corrupt senator, patterned after the fabled Huey Long. Perhaps Law, instead of Penn, should have played the lead.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/news/pa...d=15773065&me... Jul 24 2005 By Maggie O'Riordan And Euan Stretch CHEATING Jude Law tried to arrange a secret meeting with his nanny lover just LAST WEEK. The film idol told pretty Daisy Wright the thought of not seeing her again left "a knot in my stomach". He asked her to meet him for lunch last Wednesday to chat about their affair and what it meant to him. Jude's plea made a mockery of the public apology he gave to fiancee Sienna Miller, 23, just hours after the Sunday Mirror broke news of their affair last weekend. Daisy, 26, who had a month-long affair with the Alfie actor, revealed: "He called me up just two days before the story broke in the Sunday Mirror to arrange a meeting for last Wednesday. "I had told him in a previous conversation that we would probably never see or speak to each other again. He called me up to say that my comment had really upset him. "He said 'I really would like to meet up with you next week. What you said the other day left me really sad and with a horrible feeling in my tummy. I was upset. I had a knot in my stomach. When you said we would never see or speak to each other again, I thought 'That's crazy, Daisy. Of course we will!" The Hollywood star, 32, then offered to send a chauffeur to pick her up. But the planned meeting never took place following the Sunday Mirror's sensational revelations last weekend. Today we can also reveal how Jude: -Feared Daisy was pregnant. -Offered to get her a job as the Beckhams' nanny. -Moaned he was "cleaned out" by his ex-wife Sadie Frost in his divorce. Blonde Daisy has already told how she enjoyed wild sex with Jude while he was filming All The King's Men in the US earlier this year. The couple made love on a pool table - just like Jude did in the film Alfie - in a swimming pool and even in the same bed the star had shared with actress Sienna hours before. Yesterday Daisy also told how Jude feared he had got her pregnant during their first night of passion after a concert by former Led Zeppelin star Robert Plant in March. She said: "I was taking the contraceptive pill, but had missed taking some because I wasn't having regular sex at the time. "I was then worried that he had made me pregnant. The night after we first had sex Jude asked me 'Were we safe?' "I told him that I wasn't sure and he looked really worried. But despite that we carried on having unprotected sex . "I then said I was sure things would be fine, but I was panicking until my next period came. I even did a pregnancy test when I came back to the UK and it came up negative." Daisy lost her weekend job looking after the three children of Jude and Sadie following a mix-up over holiday cover. However, she feared the real reason she had been sacked was because one of Sadie's children had seen her in bed with Jude. When she told him this, the guilt-ridden actor promised to try and get her a full-time job with the England soccer captain David Beckham and his wife Victoria. Sienna fled to the countryside to stay with friends after the Sunday Mirror broke news of the affair last weekend. Hours later, the shame-faced actor issued a public statement confessing to being unfaithful and apologising to his fiancee. The following night Sienna starred in a West End play without the £20,000 diamond engagement ring Jude had given her at Christmas. Later in the week she checked herself into the Dorchester Hotel rather than returning to London townhouse she shared with the actor. A friend said Sienna had been left heartbroken by Jude's cheating. "She has been on the floor, crying her eyes out. She cannot believe that Jude would treat her like this. And the public nature of his betrayal makes it even worse. "At the moment she is saying she will never ever take him back - but Jude is pleading with her to give him another chance." Meanwhile Daisy yesterday told how Jude, who earns £3million-a-film, had moaned about the £6million out-of-court divorce settlement he had thrashed out with Sadie just two weeks before. He told her: "I got cleaned out, but it was done amicably. All the crap is now out of the way and it's really healthy. I'm just delighted to have it behind me. I kind of under-estimated the horror of it really." Daisy also revealed how Jude and Sadie seemed to get on quite well despite their separation and looming divorce. She recalled how she first met Jude after spending an afternoon at Sadie's home playing with their three children Rafferty, eight, Iris, four, and Rudy, two, before being offered the nanny's job. "He said 'Nice to meet you' and shook my hand. He had a beaming smile." Daisy, an artist's daughter from Surrey, believed Jude was attracted to her because of her motherly qualities. She said: "I think he found things in me which Sienna is possibly not. "I am very motherly and homely and do not want a career. I just want to be a wife and mother. Also, I was there and Sienna was not. Maybe they were having a hard time - I don't know." She said they were barely speaking before Sienna left the US the day before Jude seduced Daisy. She said: "It was awkward round the table - perhaps he was upset that she was leaving. They had an occasional row like any couple and you could sense the frosty atmosphere, but I never heard them screaming or anything like that." And she revealed how she finally realised she did not have a future with Jude when he whisked Sienna off on a luxury holiday to Morocco shortly after returning from America. Daisy revealed: "I was at Sadie's home a few weeks after we had come back and the phone rang. "It was Jude ringing from Marrakesh wanting to speak to the kids. He said to me 'We are having an amazing time. I feel like a new man! You should definitely visit Marrakesh. You'd love it.'' "At the time I didn't feel jealous or anything. But looking back on it now, it may have been Jude's way of telling me that it was the end for us. If it was, it wasn't exactly a gutsy way of doing it." Daisy still has fond memories of her brief affair with one of the world's most handsome men. She said: "My affair with Jude was wonderful and amazing and we shared so many special times together. I will never forget our first night together. That was one of the most special nights of my life. "I also won't forget the last time I saw Jude before I was sacked. My sister and I went around to his new house in Maida Vale in London in June. "It was a lovely hot day and Sienna, Jude, my sister and the kids played all day in the garden. We had lots of water fights. It was a wonderful day and that's how I shall always remember him." Daisy now dreams of running her own nursery. But could any woman trust Daisy around their husband? "Of course! Jude was the first employer I have ever had an affair with in 10 years as a nanny. And he will be the last! "But let's face it, he is Jude Law and I think most women would understand why I found him irresistible."

I wonder if Sean Penn will be defending Jude like he did at the Oscars when Chris Rock tried to make a joke about Jude being in so many movies.

I wonder if that 'last day I saw him' was a dig at Sienna? Just a reminder to Sienna that I was with your guy then & before & you didn't know it. You know Sienna is going to be thinking back on that day & all the other times & realizing Jude was cheating on her with this woman.

From MSNBC.COM...

Will Jude Law demand his ring back?

Max Nash / AP file

By Jeannette Walls

MSNBC

Updated: 7:12 a.m. ET July 25, 2005

Will Sienna Miller lose her ring — as well as her man?

Miller reportedly called off her engagement to “Alfie” star Jude Law after it was revealed that he had a fling with his children's nanny, and some legal experts say that he has the right to demand the return of his engagement ring, which is reportedly worth $35,000 or more.

“In both the United States and Great Britain, where the estranged couple reside, an engagement ring is a conditional gift — no wedding, no ring,” according to JusticeMag.com. “Despite an old-time British case that says a man who ‘refuses to comply with the terms of the engagement’ loses the ring . . . Miller would be on shaky ground today if Law were to demand the sparkler’s return.”

It’s a moot point, Law’s rep insists. Although it has been reported that Miller “sees ‘no chance’ of a reconciliation with Law, who she fears has become ‘sex-obsessed’ ” — Law’s spokesman says that the engagement is still on.

“They are still engaged,” Simon Halls, his rep, tells the Scoop. What about all those reports that she called it off? “Take it from the horse’s mouth,” he said. “They are engaged.”

Somehow, I don't think he is getting that ring back...And she should give it back. :angry:

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...6722&p=98y676... 6810 Betrayed Sienna pictured with ex-lover Bloom 26/07/2005 - 08:29:31 Cheating Jude Law was given more to think about this morning when pictures of his fiancée Sienna Miller apparently kissing Orlando Bloom appeared in the press. Betrayed Miller was photographed with former lover and Lord Of The Rings star Bloom at a polo match on Sunday. Miller, 23, and Bloom, 28, were pictured gazing into each other's eyes and then kissing at the Cartier International polo event in Windsor, Berkshire. It came just a week after Law, 32, was forced to publicly apologise to Miller over revelations about an affair he had with his nanny Daisy Wright, 26, who was employed to look after his children. Law, who has twice been nominated for an Oscar, said he was "deeply ashamed and upset" at his behaviour and is said to be trying to win Miller back. The couple are still officially engaged, although Miller has taken off her £20,000 (?28,900) engagement ring.

This is sexy?  This girl has gotta eat!  -_-

I like you more every day. :D
Ditto, thanks...and most guys feel the same way. Us dudes like meat on our women! Too damn boring to, ahhh...not have some curves!

“In both the United States and Great Britain, where the estranged couple reside, an engagement ring is a conditional gift — no wedding, no ring,”

I didn't know that. I thought the ring was a gift and hers to keep (although good manners would have her give it back).Huh, learn something new everyday.

perezhilton.com

Sienna Miller was caught kissing Orlando Bloom - whom she briefly dated four years ago - at a Cartier-sponsored polo match in Windsor over the weekend.

Posted Image

post-5-1122433022.jpg

NY POST...PAGE 6 WHILE Jude Law was doing the nasty with the nanny, Sienna Miller - pictured on the facing page with Orlando Bloom on Sunday - was making time with her ex, male model David Neville. One topic they're said to have discussed was nude photos of Miller and Neville that vanished after a burglary at his London flat. A friend of Neville tells us he and Miller stayed in constant contact while she was hot and heavy with Law. "She would text message David all the time," the pal notes, "saying things like, 'I'm on the beach with Jude but I'm heartbroken, I miss you and I can't stop thinking about you . . . This feels wrong.' " Miller dated Neville, an "Adonis-like" former investment banker who now co-owns hipster clothing company Rag & Bone, for two years between 2001 and 2003, and they lived together in London's Notting Hill. They broke up shortly after Miller met Law and she asked Neville to move out, but they stayed close. Last summer, Law reportedly blew up at Miller for continuing to cozy up to Neville in Law's absence. We're also told Neville has a stash of nude shots of himself and Miller, and nude shots of her, some of which went missing when his London apartment was burgled a few months back. The photos are still at large. "David was freaking out," our source says. "He had to call and tell Sienna about it. She was hysterical because her career was just taking off at that point, and he was worried about his image, as well." Neville told PAGE SIX's Jared Paul Stern: "It's been my stance not to discuss Sienna." As for the stolen photos, "That was a long time ago," he insists. Miller's rep, Caira Parks, said she was unaware of our information and said Miller is not commenting on her personal life. Regarding Neville, Miller once told an interviewer: "Our relationship lasted two years, but I'm quite resilient. I haven't allowed myself to wallow in self-pity. I adore Dave, but I'm growing up and I need some space." Meanwhile, Miller seems to be seeking solace in the arms of Bloom, another ex whom she dated briefly in 2001 before she took up with Neville. They were photographed together at a polo tournament in England on Sunday, where one guest reportedly remarked to Miller, "Jude's a [bleep]." "I know," she responded. Asked about the photo of them together, Parks says: "Orlando is an old friend and they were just having a normal chat. I was sitting right next to her and there were 600 people in the room. It's all been misinterpreted."

Posted Image

Sienna Miller continues to keep her chin up as she arrives at London's Wyndham's Theatre on Wednesday for her performance in As You Like It. A source close to the actress tells PEOPLE this week that despite recent revelations of fiancé Jude Law's infidelity, the actress "is going to be fine."

EXCLUSIVE: LUCKY BREAK

Sienna lands films after Jude split raises her profile

By Kevin O'Sullivan

SIENNA Miller has won two major Hollywood roles - thanks to Jude Law cheating on her.

The dramatic fall-out with British star Jude following his fling with nanny Daisy Wright, has reaped a big reward for his heart-broken fiancee by raising her profile.

Sienna, 23, will now play drug-crazed Edie Sedgwick in biopic Factory Girl. Two months ago she was dumped from the role as the bed-hopping girlfriend of 60s artist Andy Warhol because she was not well known enough in America.

But now that her estrangement from Law, 32, is filling front pages of US newspapers, Sienna is seen as a rising star who can attract loads of publicity.

She will also play the Queen of Sparta in 300, based on the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 BC.

The Warner Bros movie tells the tale of 300 Spartan soldiers sent on a suicide mission to halt an invading Persian army on a narrow mountain pass.

A source close to Miller revealed: "This is not the way Sienna would have liked to have won the role of Edie Sedgwick or a big action role.

"But she is not going to kick a gift horse. Professionally speaking, being so badly treated by Jude is the best thing that's happened to Sienna.

"She always wanted the part of Edie but she simply wasn't famous enough in the States.

"Now she's deemed A-list famous. American movie producers don't ask too many questions about why everyone's writing about you. If you're in the papers you've made the grade ... and they want you."

Opportunity knocked for Sienna - who had minor roles in Law's flop remake of Alfie and British gangster thriller Layer Cake - after Tom Cruise's intended Katie Holmes pulled out of Factory Girl.

Straight-laced Cruise is said to have advised Katie, 26, that playing a debauched addict was tacky. But New York-born Sienna has no such concerns and believes the raunchy role will stretch her.

Australian Guy Pearce stars as the legendary Warhol - who died from an infection aged 59 after making millions from frieze paintings of Campbell's Soup and Marilyn Monroe.

The bright flame of his Manhattan factory studio, Sedgwick was Warhol's muse until her lifestyle took its toll.

After years of addiction, bulimia and stints in mental hospitals, Edie died of an overdose in 1971. She was 28.

Sienna is currently starring in Shakespeare's As Your Like It in the West End.

Source

I was kindof hoping she would eventually go away. All these thin blond actresses, they're soooo generic. Personally I don't think the new roles will do that much for her, she's pretty but kindof boring. On the plus side nice to Guy Pearce again, loooove him!!!

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1190800,00.html Jude's Plea For A Family Love rat Jude Law is trying to woo back Sienna Miller - by asking her to have babies. Smooth-talking Jude, who admitted having a fling with nanny Daisy Wright, told the 23-year-old actress he wants to have her baby to prove his commitment to her. A friend told the News Of The World: "Jude has begged Sienna for forgiveness and says he wants to have her baby. "Sienna was stunned when he raised the subject, but Jude insisted it would prove his commitment to her. "He loves Sienna more than anything in the world and he really believes that a baby would seal their relationship if she could only bring herself to forgive him." But Sienna is likely to have other things than motherhood on her mind. Thanks to the split with Jude, which raised her profile in the States, the beauty has been inundated with film offers. She has landed a staring role as drug-crazed Edie Sedgwick in biopic Factory Girl.

Posted Image

A weary Jude Law – who admitted to cheating on fiancée Sienna Miller – takes a spin on a merry-go-round Thursday with kids Rafferty, 8, Iris, 4, and Rudy, 2, in London on his day off from filming Breaking and Entering.

Posted Image

Meanwhile, also on Thursday, a solemn Sienna Miller arrives at London's Wyndham's Theatre, where she's starring in a production of As You Like It. PEOPLE reports that Miller has moved back to the Notting Hill apartment she lived in before moving in with fiancé Law.

Sienna Miller cheated out of appetiteJuly 31, 2005, 9:51:26 Sienna Miller has reportedly stopped eating since discovering fiance Jude Law had cheated on her. .The sexy actress has been left devastated after learning Jude had been having an affair with his children's nanny, Daisy Wright.Friends of Sienna have now revealed the revelations have taken a heavy toll on her health, claiming she has barely been able to eat anything through worrying about what she will do next. One said: "She's been having heart palpitations, she feels so upset She hasn't been able to eat and has been felling faint".It has also been claimed that Sienna, 23, is having difficulty sleeping.The 'Layer Cake' beauty - who has now moved out of the London home the couple shared together - can't get the betrayal out of her mind and is struggling to rest at night.The friend is quoted in Britain's Closer magazine as saying: "She's haunted by images of Jude and Daisy naked together and him whispering loving words to her"