princess

Brooke Burke

Brooke Burke, Hubby Garth Fisher Split

Wednesday Jul 27, 2005 6:00pm EST

people.com

Posted Image

Brooke Burke

CREDIT: FERNANDO ALLENDE / STARTRAKSPHOTO

Pinup-turned-Rock Star: INXS host Brooke Burke and her husband, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Garth Fisher, have split up, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

"We are saddened to announce that we have mutually decided to separate after seven years together. Although our careers have taken us in different directions the past few years, we have a great deal of respect for one another and remain committed to raising our two children together," Burke and Fisher said in a statement issued to PEOPLE.

The couple, who have been married since 2001, have two children, Sierra Sky, 3, and Neriah, 5. Burke and Fisher are living apart but remain amicable.

Burke, 33, is currently the host of reality TV talent search Rock Star: INXS on CBS and formerly hosted E!'s Wild On. Fisher is one of the original plastic surgeons on ABC's Extreme Makeover.

BURKE DATING CHAVRET

sfgate.com

Sexy pin-up Brooke Burke reportedly has embarked on a romance with former "Baywatch" actor David Chavret, days after announcing her split from her plastic surgeon husband Garth Fisher.

Burke, who is currently co-hosting "Rock Star: INXS" with Dave Navarro, was recently seen with the actor at a recent taping of her talent search TV show.

An onlooker tells Us Weekly, "Burke and Chavret made a point of not standing near each other too often. But it was obvious they are a couple."

Charvet Splits From Burke

sfgate.com

Posted Image

AP Photo / Jennifer Graylock

Former "Baywatch" star David Charvet and his girlfriend of four months, Brooke Burke, have reportedly split.

A friend of Burke's tells In Touch magazine the romance didn't work out because the actress is still nursing a broken heart from the break-up of her marriage to plastic surgeon Garth Fisher.

A pal tells the magazine, "Things with David got hot and heavy very quickly."

Brooke Burke & David Charvet Engaged

MONDAY AUGUST 21, 2006 07:40PM EST

By Brenda Rodriguez and Cynthia Wang

Former Baywatch star David Charvet and Rock Star: Supernova host Brooke Burke have two reasons to celebrate: they are getting married and expecting a child together, Burke tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Charvet proposed during a "summertime party" he threw on Saturday night, Burke tells PEOPLE.

"It was a total surprise," she says. "It was all very romantic." She added, "He's my best friend."

Charvet gave his new fiancée an eternity band engagement ring because "it's forever," explains Burke, adding that the two of them (who are both 34) have known each other for years – but started dating last year, during Rock Star: Inxs.

At the time, Burke had just split from husband Garth Fisher, a plastic surgeon featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover. She and Garth have two daughters –– Neriah, 6, and Sierra, 4 – who have on occasion come with mom to tapings of the series at Stage 36 of CBS Television City.

Burke says her two kids love Charvet and the older one "knows we're happy."

As for the baby to be, Burke confirms to PEOPLE that she is indeed expecting. Supernova drummer Tommy Lee had mentioned that Burke told the band the good news last weekend, when he went on a Star 98.7 radio show in Los Angeles.

From 1999 to 2002, Burke hosted E!'s Wild On! She has also made guest appearances on TV shows including Monk and Las Vegas.

Charvet played Matt Brody on Baywatch from 1992 to 1995 and Craig Field on Melrose Place from 1996 to 1998.

Brooke Burke engaged and pregnant

Mon Aug 21, 6:53 PM ET

Brooke Burke, host of the CBS reality series "Rock Star: Supernova," and actor David Charvet are getting married and expecting a child together, her representative, Nancy Iannios, told The Associated Press on Monday.

Charvet proposed to Burke on Saturday, Iannios said. The couple, both 34, began dating last fall, she said.

Burke split last year from husband Garth Fisher, a plastic surgeon who has appeared on ABC's "Extreme Makeover." They have two daughters, Neriah, 6, and Sierra, 4.

Burke, who has guest starred in TV's "Monk" and "Las Vegas," hosted the E! cable channel's "Wild On..." from 1999 to 2002.

In the `90s, Charvet had roles on the TV shows "Baywatch" and "Melrose Place."

___

On the Net:

http://brookeburke.com/

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/rock_star2/

source: AP

Edited by fykeylicious

It’s Official! Brooke Burke, David Charvet Expecting Another Baby!

Posted Image

Brooke Burke and her fiancé, David Charvet, are expecting a baby, due next spring, her rep Nancy Iannios tells PEOPLE exclusively. Together, the couple already have a daughter, Heaven Rain, born this year on Jan. 8. Burke, 36, also has two other daughters from a previous marriage: Neriah, 7, and Sierra, 5.

Charvet, 35, has just wrapped the sports feature, Green Flash, which is due to be released at the start of the summer 2008 Olympic games. In it, the former Baywatch leading man plays a star basketball player with a future in the NBA – until he chokes in a key game.

As Burke told PEOPLE in June, she has recently designed her own version of a post-pregnancy belly wrap – to be launched soon at her own online store. The two started dating in 2005, during Rock Star: INXS.

Brooke Burke: 'I Feel Like a Baby Factory'

With three little girls at home and another due in the spring, no wonder pregnant actress Brooke Burke feels "like a baby factory."

"I feel like I’ve been pregnant my whole life," Burke, 36, tells Mom Logic. "I’m excited about the fourth, but I think this is it!"

Burke’s fourth daughter will be her second with fiancé David Charvet, 35, also the father of Heaven Rain, who turns a year old Jan. 8. Neriah, 7, and Sierra, 5, are her children with ex-husband Garth Fisher. Regarding their "crazy, hippy names," Burke laughs, "People are wondering what we are going to come up with next."

Burke also recently launched Baboosh Baby, an eco-friendly online store, and reveals that her secret to a svelte post-baby body is a belly wrap called Taut. "You pull it super tight and Velcro it," she says, "It feels good for all of that baby skin. I swear by it."

people.com

Brooke Burke: 'I Feel Like a Baby Factory'

With three little girls at home and another due in the spring, no wonder pregnant actress Brooke Burke feels "like a baby factory."

"I feel like I’ve been pregnant my whole life," Burke, 36, tells Mom Logic. "I’m excited about the fourth, but I think this is it!"

Burke’s fourth daughter will be her second with fiancé David Charvet, 35, also the father of Heaven Rain, who turns a year old Jan. 8. Neriah, 7, and Sierra, 5, are her children with ex-husband Garth Fisher. Regarding their "crazy, hippy names," Burke laughs, "People are wondering what we are going to come up with next."

Burke also recently launched Baboosh Baby, an eco-friendly online store, and reveals that her secret to a svelte post-baby body is a belly wrap called Taut. "You pull it super tight and Velcro it," she says, "It feels good for all of that baby skin. I swear by it."

people.com

She is not 36!

It's a Boy for Brooke Burke & David Charvet

By Stephen M. Silverman and Julie Jordan

It's a boy – finally – for Rock Star: Supernova host Brooke Burke and fiancé David Charvet, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"Burke delivered the baby boy at 11:31 a.m. on Wednesday, March 5, 2008, in Los Angeles," says the spokesperson. "He weighs 6.5 pounds and is 20 1/4 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing well."

This is Burke's fourth child, her second with Charvet – and her first son.

The couple's other child together, daughter Rain, turned 1 on Jan. 8. Neriah, 7, and Sierra, 5, are Burke's children with ex-husband Garth Fisher.

Burke, 36, and Charvet, 35, a former Baywatch star, announced their engagement and pregnancy in August.

Regarding her children's "crazy, hippy names," Burke told Mom.Logic, "People are wondering what we are going to come up with next."

"The couple has not announced a name yet," says the rep, who adds that the new parents "are thrilled."

Burke recently launched her own online baby store, BabooshBaby.com, the home of "Tauts," the post-pregnancy Belly Wrap, the rep also noted.

Brooke Burke: I'm Still Deciding on A Baby Name

People

When it comes to naming their newborn son, Brooke Burke and fiancé David Charvet are still in tense negotiations.

"We've waiting our whole life for a son, and we haven't named him," Burke told PEOPLE at Tuesday's Architectural Digest Harry Benson photography retrospective in West Hollywood. "He did leave the hospital without the birth certificate. I know that's terrible!"

Now, nearly three weeks after giving birth, the couple may be finally zeroing in on the perfect moniker. "We're really, really close [to a name]," said the 36-year-old. "We've agreed on the first and the last, and we're still fighting on the middle."

The newborn joins the couple's daughter, Rain, 1, and Burke's two girls – Neriah, 7, and Sierra, 5 – from a previous marriage.

"Going from two to three was easy. Going from three to four, a whole other world," a weary-eyed Burke said at Tuesday's event, where she and the Baywatch alum enjoyed a date-night out.

In fact, admitted, "We're so sleep-deprived right now, we can both barely see straight.

For someone so tiny, I can't believe how many she's popped out!

Report: Brooke Burke Expecting Baby #5

Posted ImageApr 1, 2010 by CAROLYN

Posted Image

It sounds as though congratulations may be in order for Brooke Burke and David Charvet! It's being reported this morning that the newly-crowned Dancing with the Stars host and her very handsome fiance are expecting again.

Though there's been no official confirmation just yet from Brooke, the story is also being reported on ModernMom.com, of which the multi-tasking mama is the CEO. The timing of the announcement, however, has some wondering if the happy news is in fact an April Fool's Day gag... we'll have to wait and see!

The baby would be the third for the couple, who are parents to Heaven Rain, 3, and Shaya Braven, 2, and the fifth for Brooke, who also has daughters Neriah, 10, and Sierra, almost 8, from her previous marriage.

Celebrity Baby Scoop | News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies

I do NOT understand these long engagements. You have THREE kids together. Either live together happily as a family, or get married. Don't dick around "engaged" for years - it serves NO PURPOSE at all.

Other than annoying me, I guess ;-)

For someone so tiny, I can't believe how many she's popped out!

Report: Brooke Burke Expecting Baby #5

Posted ImageApr 1, 2010 by CAROLYN

Posted Image

It sounds as though congratulations may be in order for Brooke Burke and David Charvet! It's being reported this morning that the newly-crowned Dancing with the Stars host and her very handsome fiance are expecting again.

Though there's been no official confirmation just yet from Brooke, the story is also being reported on ModernMom.com, of which the multi-tasking mama is the CEO. The timing of the announcement, however, has some wondering if the happy news is in fact an April Fool's Day gag... we'll have to wait and see!

The baby would be the third for the couple, who are parents to Heaven Rain, 3, and Shaya Braven, 2, and the fifth for Brooke, who also has daughters Neriah, 10, and Sierra, almost 8, from her previous marriage.

Celebrity Baby Scoop | News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies

US Weekly

False alarm!

Dancing With the Stars co-host Brooke Burke isn't pregnant with her fifth child, despite a report posted on her Web site, ModernMom.com, that was picked up by other outlets.

"April Fools Tweetie pies!!!!! But seriously!!!!! I am not preggers.... " Burke, 38, wrote on Twitter Thursday afternoon. "where is your sense of humor?!? I will not be Dancing With baby #5. lOL Got you!!!! April Fools!!!"

Burke says "the joke was over when my MOM called me at my office to ask if I am Pregnant! The answer is a big Fat NO!... just because I have 4 kids, and I'm crazed...doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humor!!!"

I do NOT understand these long engagements. You have THREE kids together. Either live together happily as a family, or get married. Don't dick around "engaged" for years - it serves NO PURPOSE at all.

Other than annoying me, I guess ;-)

I sort of agree, but I have two sisters who were living with their boyfriends for years, and after like 10 years both got married. They're happier than me in their marriage, so I guess they were smarter, lol

I sort of agree, but I have two sisters who were living with their boyfriends for years, and after like 10 years both got married. They're happier than me in their marriage, so I guess they were smarter, lol

But were they engaged for 10 years, or just cohabiting? COhabiting I understand. Marriage I understand. 10 years engaged - I do NOT understand.

If you know, and if it's not too personal, what changed for your sisters that they decided to get married after 10 years? Did they want kids, was it religious? I know that some people have life changing moments (get religion, get pregnant etc) and decide then that the legal ramifications of a marriage license are worthwhile/necessary...Just curious. Feel free to ignore me :-)

But were they engaged for 10 years, or just cohabiting? COhabiting I understand. Marriage I understand. 10 years engaged - I do NOT understand.

If you know, and if it's not too personal, what changed for your sisters that they decided to get married after 10 years? Did they want kids, was it religious? I know that some people have life changing moments (get religion, get pregnant etc) and decide then that the legal ramifications of a marriage license are worthwhile/necessary...Just curious. Feel free to ignore me :-)

No, you're right, I guess I didn't think of that distinction, but it is an important one. They were both co=habitating during that time, so in my mind it's basically the same thing. It's just a piece of paper, the commitment is what's important. God knows I'm not the poster child for marriage, lol.

As for what changed, that's a good question, I've wondered that myself, all I've gotten is that it was the right time for them. One sister had a job/insurance change (as in none, lol) right before it happened (voluntary), so no matter what she says I think that had an impact on it. (though at the same time, knowing her, it would've never been the major/deciding factor). As for the other one, it's a long story, but I didn't even know her (or that I had another sister) until about 3 years ago, so it's an ongoing learning process, but I think it was a similar thing.

Both raised by fairly strict catholics, maybe part rebellion in there as well. Not religious now though (though I think you always have the lingering effects of 15+ years of church/CCD!)

Just so it's not entirely off topic, how is it that Brooke Burke always looks so great (okay, I know, but I just want to be a celebrity so I can get paid to work out and not just fit into my already too-long day!)