BobbyD

Eddie Murphy

Saw this post on alt.gossip.celebrities......

Nicole Murphy's boyfriend, Alan F. Daniels is famous for screwing

people, both personally and professionally. Ask anyone who was in

Atlanta from the mid-1990's until around 2001.

Professionally - He is great at bullshitting people, taking what he can

and moving on. He started a company called RealEstate.com and used his

charm to raise (and steal) a lot of money - millions. He bled the

company to death with his spending on cars, homes, trips, office space,

white women, etc. He lacks an understanding of how to make a business

work, but he can sell - like he's selling his bullshit to Nicole. In

the end the last of the employees were left with no paychecks right

before Christmas. Many of the investors sued him.

For some good

details, check out

http://comments.fuckedcompany.com/phpcomme...newsid=10054&...

Also check out http://www.conway.com/ssinsider/webpick/wp010108.htm

or go to fuckedcompany.com and search on RealEstate.com

He was basically forced to leave Atlanta because everyone knew he was

full of shit. He used his money to buy favor, usually tipping a

restaurant server 80%. He never finished college and always had a chip

on his shoulder about it. He hasn't had another business since

Realestate.com because everyone knows it would crash.

Personally - His first wife, who is rarely mentioned was a Black woman

who he married because she got pregnant, but when she lost the baby he

divorced her. Next he moved onto nothing but white women, one of the

main reasons was to have beautiful children. He got married again to a

white woman and had twin boys. Soon he was fucking around on her with

plenty of white women including his assistant. He got divorced and

had to use a pretty strong divorce lawyer in Atlanta. The second wife

is living large. Then it was white woman after white woman then he got

one of them pregnant and had a daughter. They moved to Los Angeles and

she called the police because he was beating her. Of course she

changed her mind and they decided to "work it out."

I guess she didn't think that Nicole Murphy and her potential millions

would come along. Alan hasn't been with a Black woman in years. He

has probably burned through a lot of his money, so he needs to find a

new source of income. He has some rich, white babymamas who have no

real skills so they need the dollars. Nicole is the perfect solution.

Actually a pre-nup in any state of the U.S cannot have a term on it(wether it be 2,5 or 10 years..What Eddie is calling for is that the judge re-inforces the pre-nup agreement that was signed before they got married.When Donald Trump divorce both his previous wives that was the first thing he asked the judge to do and all the other wealthy divorcee usually do.So does any one who has more assets in a relationship to begin with.Only Joan Lunden formerly of Good Morning America was not so lucky.She had to pay her ex big bucks.However,Nicole will get more than enough money.They were married in the state of New York and she will recieve accordindly to the laws of the state.It is not like in California where they have a no-fault divorce proceeding.She will be taken care of.And the guy she is keeping company with was alledgedly involved in some money laundering and I think most people would want their probably vulnerable family or ex be kept away.

Uhh, Queenie...Some prenups can be drafted under what is called a "sunset clause" that is a prenup drawn up with a possible 10, 12 year varying time of expiration. It depends on the couple's agreement or "arrangement." When the expiration date is reached, either a new prenup can be drafted, original lists of assets can be readjusted(a spouse may decide to want to give more compensation), if the couple is still in love...or I think as we are seeing in certain cases...it's time to end the arrangement.

http://www.sfexaminer.com/articles/2005/10...s/scoop/20051...

1_scoop.txt

Eddie Murphy's grudge against his replacement

Divorce papers filed by Eddie Murphy reveal that the comedian is trying to

make sure his ex-wife can't be around her new boyfriend while her kids are

around. 25 Hours Web site also reports that Murphy's following the letter of

the law on his pre-nuptial agreement, signed 12 years ago, to make sure he

gets to hang on to his three homes.

No idea how reliable, but what the heck.socialitelife.com/September 06, 2005 Is Eddie Murphy Gay? Posted in: Eddie Murphy , Gays , Gossip , Rumor Mill And is his boyfriend Johnny Gill from New Edition?The ex-girlfriend of New Edition and LSG singer Johnny Gill is now speaking out about her recent split up with the singer. She tells Atlanta Gossip, (AG) reporter Tiffany Long that Johnny is struggling with his sexuality and that Hollywood has put pressure on him to be straight.“Johnny and I broke up earlier this year after I became curious about his friendship/relationship with actor/comedian Eddie Murphy,” she said. “Johnny and Eddie have always been very close friends, but I could not compete with their relationship. It was strange...I can’t even explain it,” she tell Atlanta Gossip.Other sources tell (AG) that Johnny Gill is actually living in a guest house on Eddie Murphy’s property in CA. A posting on taken from blackvoices.com entertainment forum says this: Rumors are circulating throughout Hollywood about the Eddie’s divorce battle, I was talking to an industry friend last night 08/15/05, she said, Nicole got sick of putting up with him and Johnny Gill.People had warned her yrs. ago about the downlow rumors, even one of her close family members, but she chose not to believe it until she witnessed it, Eddie had got to the point where he didn’t care, he often told her, he was the breadwinner and to stop asking him stupid questions about where he was going and who he was with.He became so brazen, Johnny came over to their house every holiday, sitting at the head of the table with Nicole and the kids. Tevin Campbell, Sugar Ray, Tyler Perry and Shemar Moore are also heavily involved in this scenario, they tried to recruit Mike Tyson (when he had money) but it wasnt his scene. Johnny is pathetic, he was with all these men and did not benefit, before he reunited with New Edition, he was so broke, he lived in Sugar Ray’s Guest house and I heard his wife wasnt too happy about it. Everything seems plausible except for the Mike Tyson part. (Thanks to D.L. for sending us the link to this story.)

(NYDailynews.com)Estrange-ly kind words for Murphy The bad news is that Nicole and Eddie Murphy are in the middle of a bareknuckle divorce fight.But the good news is that Nicole, whose 12-year-old marriage to Murphy produced five children, apparently approves of her estranged hubby's rumored new girlfriend, "Access Hollywood" weekend anchor Shaun Robinson.The 44-year-old movie star and comedian has been linked to everyone from Mariah Carey and Robin Givens to - embarrassingly - a cross-dressing hooker with whom he was found by the LAPD in 1997. (Murphy wasn't arrested, and has said he was helping "her.")"At least he's got a good one this time," the 37-year-old Nicole was overheard confiding to her boyfriend, Atlanta businessman Alan F. Daniels, over a late lunch this week at the Fred Segal store in L.A.Her husband doesn't feel the same about her choice in men. According to published reports, Daniels is named in the divorce papers. "Nicole Murphy shall be restrained and enjoined from having the children in the physical presence of Alan F. Daniels," Eddie's divorce petition states.While a Lowdown spy listened from the next table, Nicole went on: "Eddie was Shaun Robinson's date at the 'Access Hollywood' 10th-anniversary party, and they also went to a Dave Chappelle show together. And I heard she's been to the house a few times."The battling Murphys have a $10 million-plus estate in Beverly Hills - just a fraction of the assets in play.My spy told me: "Nicole's tone was very 'good riddance.' She is so over him. She looks amazing. And she and her boyfriend were all over each other."Yesterday, Eddie's PR rep, Paul Bloch, declined to comment on the Robinson connection. But a flack for "Access Hollywood" told me: "Shaun and Eddie are good friends, that's it."I think we know what that means.

Page Six

March 2, 2006 -- EDDIE Murphy's ongoing divorce battle could threaten to open the trannie closet from his past - particularly if information from a private eye once retained by the "Beverly Hills Cop" star falls into his estranged wife's hands.

Last August, Nicole Mitchell, Murphy's wife of 13 years, filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences." Our source says Mitchell, who's now being represented by Christian Slater's divorce attorney Glenn Buzard, is considering arguing that Murphy breached their prenup agreement.

If she fights the prenup, the reason may indirectly relate to the 1997 incident in which West Hollywood police questioned Murphy for driving in his car with a transvestite prostitute. The scandal, which involved a Samoan streetwalker named Atisone Suiuli, prompted several other cross-dressing hookers to sell stories to the tabloids about their alleged meetings with the actor. Murphy has denied any solicitation for sex occurred.

In Essence magazine, Mitchell recently spoke of "the incident," saying, "[Murphy] told me there was this person on the corner crying, so he stopped to help. But I'm thinking, 'Well, why the hell did you let them get in the car?' " Murphy has claimed he has "emptied" his wallet on other occasions to help out hookers.

Paul Barresi, a private detective who claims he was hired for damage control by Murphy when the scandal broke, tells Page Six: "I called [Murphy attorney] Marty 'Bull Dog' Singer and told him I could round up all the transsexuals alleging sexual dalliances with Murphy." And they would all recant their stories.

"In less than 10 days," Barresi says, "I got them all to sign sworn, videotaped depositions, stating it wasn't Murphy himself, but rather a look-alike, who they'd encountered - with the exception of Suiuli." In 1998, she fell to her death from her L.A. roof.

Asked to comment about Barresi, Singer said, "I'm not going to comment on what we did on that case. I can't comment on whether [barresi] was retained or not. If I hire a private investigator, it is privileged information. One way or the other, the matter was resolved to our satisfaction. We sued the tabloids and a couple of the transvestites who allegedly made up these stories. And they did recant their stories."

In 1997, Murphy dropped a $5 million lawsuit against the National Enquirer for running a story told by one of the he-shes, conceding that it "did not publish its article with malice, or recklessly."

people.com

The marriage of Eddie and Nicole Murphy officially ended Monday, court papers reveal.

The comedian will pay child support to his ex-wife, with whom he has five children. Their youngest daughter, Bella Zahra, is 3 years old. Their eldest, Bria, is 15.

Attorneys for Murphy had no comment. Nicole Murphy's lawyers could not be reached.

Nicole Murphy, a 37-year-old former model, filed for divorce on Aug. 5 in Los Angeles after 12 years of marriage.

"The welfare of our children is our main concern and their best interest is our first priority," Murphy, 44, said in a statement issued by his rep, Paul Bloch, after the filing.

The couple met in 1988 and wed in 1993.

Where's Eddy?cityragDon't worry about Eddie Murphy's bad streak, he's got a toehold in new career and is doing what he loves... enjoying women's feet.

From PerezHilton:

Posted Image

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (or be really rich and famous).

Sources confirm exclusively to PerezHilton.com that former Spice Girl Melanie B. (Scary Spice) and funny man Eddie Murphy are dating!

"They've been lying low and trying to keep it quiet, but they are definitely an item," multiple friends of the couple confirm to us.

Mel B. is totally an upgrade from the tranny hookers Eddie's been linked to in the past!

---

Ummm... she needs some publicity and he needs a new beard? WTF?!?!

Edited by Cutielb99

Your blue font no doubt has it right.Hey come on , I'm just flying the cynical flag that's flying everywhere else on the internet re this one. :D And I like Mel *sticks on Spice Girls CD*. But I'll buy this only when James Cagney returns.

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

Two weeks in and tattooed already! :rolleyes:

Did Eddie Murphy And Melanie B Get Matching Tattoos?

Or is it all rumour?...

Email Article Print Article

By: Lowri Williams on 7/11/2006

Things seem to be hotting up between former Spice Girl Melanie B and Hollywood actor Eddie Murphy.

It was rumoured yesterday that the pair were more then just good friends, but things seem to be getting more serious between the couple after just a few weeks.

According to a Mirror source, the pair have both has tattoos, with Mel B thinking that Murphy could be ‘the one’.

The source said: “Within a few days of it all beginning she had his name tattooed on her hip.

“I’ve heard he had a matching one with her name. It all seems a bit fast but that’s just Mel – she’s very impulsive. She’s been saying how great he is and how she’s never met anyone like him.”

When asked about the blossoming relationship, Murphy publicist, Paul Bloch said “No, comment.”

When asked about the blossoming relationship, Murphy publicist, Paul Bloch said “No, comment.”

But then he had to as Big Gill was standing behind him holding an ice pick to his head. :) Oh well, happy days.

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

July 19, 2006Eddie Murphy to Wed Scary SpiceFiled under: Eddie Murphy , Engaged , Melanie BStarpulse reports:Eddie Murphy and former Spice Girl Mel B are reportedly set to wed in September. The couple - who met at a party in Beverly Hills last month - have reportedly booked the plush Roosevelt Hotel, in Los Angeles, for their "dream wedding". Mel, 31, and Murphy - who is 14 years her senior - are reportedly planning to tie the knot in an intimate ceremony attended by just close family and friends.Starpulse is full of crap..........right?

Naw that could happen. Looks like she might've signed the agreement. (winkie smiley)

A new beard in Hollywood! I wonder what he promised her.

This is really such a sad story. At best, under all circumstances supported by facts, Eddie Murphy might be bisexual, possibly gay. That does not make him a bad person. In the age of so many people equally as famous and as rich as Eddie, he does not need to hide these facts. Eddie does not need any woman to act as a beard. Ellen, Rosie, Elton, etc have made this possible for people now to lead an open life. It is a terrible thing and so weighty on one's mind to be always on the alert/lookout that someone should know who you really are. I wish Eddie well. I have seen nothing published of his divorce settlement, but with so many children, his ex-wife must have received an enormous amount of money and will continue to receive a generous stippend each month. Come on Eddie, we love you and would like you to be honest with us.

This is really such a sad story. At best, under all circumstances supported by facts, Eddie Murphy might be bisexual, possibly gay. That does not make him a bad person. In the age of so many people equally as famous and as rich as Eddie, he does not need to hide these facts. Eddie does not need any woman to act as a beard. Ellen, Rosie, Elton, etc have made this possible for people now to lead an open life. It is a terrible thing and so weighty on one's mind to be always on the alert/lookout that someone should know who you really are. I wish Eddie well. I have seen nothing published of his divorce settlement, but with so many children, his ex-wife must have received an enormous amount of money and will continue to receive a generous stippend each month. Come on Eddie, we love you and would like you to be honest with us.

I don't think he needs a beard, either. But he also can't go running around telling everyone he's gay or bi, either. There would be an enormous backlash with his fans(many of them black, and it's almost taboo for a person of color to come out..look at Luther Vandross(RIP)). Since he is also doing children's movies, it also would torpedo his movie roles.

He is GAY.

Also let's not forget, Eddie Murphy originally built his career making fun of Gays. His early standup was highly Hetero...and he got in trouble and was labeled, Anti-Gay(most here are probably too young to remember that). Think of the huge backlash he would have if he came out, being previously married and conveying the image of a straight, hetero, family man? Naw...Would not be a good thing for him to come out, or even admit to being bi...and he knows it.

Eddie Murphy & Scary Spice: Family Time

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15, 2006 07:45AM EST

People.com

Eddie Murphy's annual family vacation in Hawaii is always the same: just a little R&R for the actor and his five children, ages 4 to 16, at his favorite $10,700-a-night luxury suite at Maui's Four Seasons Hotel.

Except this year, he brought along someone new who's been spending a lot of time with him lately: singer Melanie Brown – also known to '90s pop fans as Scary Spice of the Spice Girls – and her 7-year-old daughter Phoenix Chi, PEOPLE reports in its new issue.

During the weeklong trip in late August, the party of eight bonded while lounging poolside in private cabanas and dining out together at the island's branch of Spago.

Brown even took the entire blended brood by herself to the beach one afternoon to go body surfing and boogie boarding. Says one onlooker: "There was a lot of togetherness between the families."

Could they be one big, happy family soon? Murphy – who divorced his wife of 12 years, Nicole Mitchell, in April – met the Leeds, England-bred Brown, who split from dancer Jimmy Gulzar in 2000, at a party in June. Since then they have kept their relationship quiet, but it's no secret that they're smitten.

At a Fourth of July BBQ Murphy hosted at his Beverly Hills home, the pair "were very loving and cute together," says a source.

And Murphy, 45, recently escorted Brown, 31, to his favorite haunt, L.A.'s Laugh Factory, where "they were very cozy," says a witness. Says Brown's mother, Andrea: "They are both very happy."

And quickly getting serious. The British singer is spending more time at her L.A. house to be close to the actor. Murphy – who is earning early Oscar buzz for his turn in Dreamgirls – already has his family on board.

"(Eddie) seems very happy with her, and that's what's important to me," says Murphy's big brother Charlie. "He's in a good place. If she does that (for him), then that's great."