BobbyD

Eddie Murphy

Allred's scarier than Scary Spice, but she's mostly a frighteningly good attorney. Don't let her tv-lawyer famewhoring fool ya, she'll get big bucks out of Eddie.

She hires good attorneys. I have seen work up close -- it leaves alot to be desired.

Allred's scarier than Scary Spice, but she's mostly a frighteningly good attorney. Don't let her tv-lawyer famewhoring fool ya, she'll get big bucks out of Eddie.

She hires good attorneys. I have seen work up close -- it leaves alot to be desired.

You're right - she does hire good attorneys. You know how it is, once they get their name on the door they don't do jack. I should have said her firm is frighteningly good. ;) Eddie's gonna pay a lot more than he would have if he'd handled this whole thing more intelligently.

Which brings me back to a question I had up-thread (or in the Scary thread). Was this all just a huge scam, with Scary in on it, to dispel the tranny-chasin' stories and "prove" Eddie's a straight, woman-impregnating man? If so, it's failed, but I wonder...

And wasn't the litter of kids he had with the ex-wife enough? Nevermind. There isn't anything that would be enough to cover this guy.

Ohhhhh, this sooo can't be good news for Eddie...

And I just love it that she buys her baby socks at Target!!

First Norbit comes out, then he loses the Oscar for Dreamgirls and now this! Eddie Murphy is having quite a year. Spice Girl - well, Spice Woman - Mel B. was just spotted having lunch at Beverly Hills hot spot The Ivy with Eddie Murphy's ex-wife, Nicole Mitchell. That must have been an interesting convo! Wonder who set this little meet-and-greet up. (*cough*Gloria Allred*cough*) Murphy is the father of Mel's baby girl, Angel Iris Murphy Brown, and has five children with Mitchell. It'll be intriguing to see what happens in court between Murphy and Mel after the Oscar-nominated actor finds out THIS happened! And look at those kids - they're totally going to be BFF's! Isn't Angel adorable?

Pics at http://x17online.com/celebrities/mel_b/eddies_exes_unite.php

"Did He Ask You To Wear A Strap-On, Too?"

Filed under: Eddie Murphy

Posted Image

Eddie Murphy must be running scared. His ex-wife and his current angry baby mama got together and had lunch. And got along really, really well. There was laughing and air kisses. And I'm sure there was a lot of comparing notes. Some notes about trannie fetishism! Mel B. and Eddie's ex-wife Nicole Murphy had a sit-down. This doesn't bode well for Axel.

Scary Spice was spotted Thursday meeting up with Nicole Murphy - Eddie Murphy's ex-wife and the mother of five of his children - at Beverly Hills eatery the Ivy, where the pair laughed over bottled water and lunch.

"They seemed really friendly toward one another," says an onlooker of the pair, who wore curve-hugging dresses and posed for cameras outside. "They had a pretty private meal in the back corner, away from all of us."

As you know, Mel B. has hired crone lawyer Gloria Allred to get as much scratch out of Eddie as possible. And obviously she's digging deep into his life if she's hitting up the ex-wife for info. Eddie's going to hear about this and immediately fire the ladyboy cleaning woman he just hired to scrub the floors while he watches intently. Seriously, I'd feel bad but he thought it was real funny back in the 80's to say some fairly shitty things about homos. So he can suck it! And apparently has.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/08/03/did_he...strapon_too.php

Attention Whores

Posted Image

Eddie Murphy's two exes, Nicole Murphy and Scary Spice, met up for lunch at a quiet little out-of-the-way bistro yesterday called THE IVY! Those girls are so private.

A source said, "They seemed really friendly toward one another. They had a pretty private meal in the back corner, away from all of us."

Eddie's two kids also joined their mommies for lunch.

Attention whores to the max. Scary needs the press for her paternity suit against Eddie and Nicole needs the publicity...for I don't know what. Nicole needed the lunch though. Homegirl is looking gaunt!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Eddie Murphy Admits To What Has Already Been Scientifically Proven

Posted Image

DNA tests already revealed that Eddie Murphy was the father of Murphy Brown, his daughter with Scary Spice. He's finally admitting it. He also claims he's paid Scary child support.

He issued this statement through his spokeswhore:

"Mr. Murphy acknowledges paternity of the child Angel, and has paid child support to Ms. Brown as well as covering the expenses of her pregnancy. Mr. Murphy and Ms. Brown dated very briefly and never made any plans of ANY sort."

Scary told Essence that the pregnancy was planned.

Eddie has already moved on and is engaged to Tracey Edmonds.

Screw him Scary! GET THAT CASH and spend spend spend!!! Drain his ass. Take that rock off of Tracey's finger, pawn it and by Murphy Brown a diamond-encrusted rattle!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Gloria Allred Can Be Scary

Posted Image

A nervous Eddie Murphy has officially owned up to being the father of Scary Spice's baby. That press conference Hags #1 and #2 held the other day probably made him put down his "Chicks With Dicks" magazine and take note. Gloria Allred is a crusty vulture and she will bleed you like a Victorian-era leech treatment!

In an atypically forthcoming statement released by usually reticent spokesman Arnold Robinson, Murphy "acknowledges paternity of the child Angel and has paid child support to Ms. Brown, as well as covering the expenses of her pregnancy."

"Eddie Murphy always has and will continue to honor his responsibilities as a father."

Did he pay AFTER the fact? Because those ladies made it sound like he hadn't lifted a finger before then. The spokesperson also disputed Mel B.'s claim that Angel Iris Murphy Brown was a planned pregnancy. Not so, says Eddie's camp. Gloria Allred has said that Eddie has not indicated if he's going to visit the baby or not. He's not going to come anywhere near that baby if your broomstick is parked out front, Hagatha!

http://socialitelife.com/2007/08/06/gloria...an_be_scary.php

Gloria Allred Can Be Scary

Posted Image

A nervous Eddie Murphy has officially owned up to being the father of Scary Spice's baby. That press conference Hags #1 and #2 held the other day probably made him put down his "Chicks With Dicks" magazine and take note. Gloria Allred is a crusty vulture and she will bleed you like a Victorian-era leech treatment!

In an atypically forthcoming statement released by usually reticent spokesman Arnold Robinson, Murphy "acknowledges paternity of the child Angel and has paid child support to Ms. Brown, as well as covering the expenses of her pregnancy."

"Eddie Murphy always has and will continue to honor his responsibilities as a father."

Did he pay AFTER the fact? Because those ladies made it sound like he hadn't lifted a finger before then. The spokesperson also disputed Mel B.'s claim that Angel Iris Murphy Brown was a planned pregnancy. Not so, says Eddie's camp. Gloria Allred has said that Eddie has not indicated if he's going to visit the baby or not. He's not going to come anywhere near that baby if your broomstick is parked out front, Hagatha!

http://socialitelife.com/2007/08/06/gloria...an_be_scary.php

Hope she bleeds him dry. Jerk.

Tracey Edmonds Will Wed Eddie Murphy 'Before the End of the Year'

Last month they revealed what their wedding will be like – fun, casual and small – and now Tracey Edmonds is hinting at when and where her marriage to Eddie Murphy will take place.

"We're coming close," Edmonds, 40, told PEOPLE Tuesday at Got Chocolate Milk?, a Halloween celebration in West Hollywood for celebrity moms and kids. "And I'll say it'll be before the end of the year ... and someplace far away and fun."

She reiterated that the guest list will be small, adding that she expects the ceremony to be "romantic."

"It's just going to be very close friends and family but very romantic – and we'll have a good time!" she told PEOPLE.

She is also looking beyond the wedding to life with a blended family, admitting that bringing their two families together is "going to be a big step."

Edmonds has two children and Murphy, 46, has five children with ex-wife Nicole Murphy and one with Spice Girl Melanie Brown.

"There will be some adjusting but I think it's going to be a lot of fun," Edmonds said. "Eddie's got some fantastic, beautiful fun kids and I've got two wonderful boys, so it'll be nice to get everybody together."

Tracey and Eddie's Old-Fashioned Romance

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 31, 2007 03:05 PM EDT

By Jenny Sundel and Tim Nudd

In a showbiz world of lightning-fast engagements, marriages and breakups, Tracey Edmonds and Eddie Murphy are taking it slow.

"We haven't moved in together yet. We're waiting until we get married," Edmonds told PEOPLE on Tuesday night at a launch party in Encino, Calif., for the new book Daughters of Men: Portraits of African American Women.

Edmonds, 40, and Murphy, 46, who got engaged in July, have been coy about a wedding date, and Edmonds reiterated on Tuesday, "I'll just say it's coming soon."

When they do move in together, it'll be a busy house. Edmonds has two boys, and Murphy has five children with ex-wife Nicole Murphy and one with Spice Girl Melanie Brown.

"I think it's going to be fun for my kids, because it's [been] just the three of us. If you come to my house, it's very peaceful, very quiet, and I think it's going to be fun for them to have other brothers and sisters to play with," Edmonds says.

"The great thing is Eddie's got beautiful, wonderful, smart, great children, and he's a great father, so we've had a chance to all kind of spend a bit of time together."

Edmonds contributed to Daughters of Men, a collection of photographs and personal essays about African American women and their fathers.

Does Tracey know Eddie is gay?

I think if we know - and the rest of the gossip world knows - that Tracey knows. They probably have an "arrangement".

Island I-Do's for Murphy & Edmonds?

Will Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds be married by the end of the year?

It sure sounds like it. I’m told the Hollywood power couple will wed any minute now in the South Pacific.

A source tells me guests and members of the wedding party are expected to arrive in Tahiti sometime today. "It’s a small, private affair," the source says.

Last-minute preparations took place earlier this week. "The bridesmaid dresses are all custom from somewhere in Beverly Hills," my source reports. "They just had their final fittings."

Edmonds, 40, hinted at the holiday-season nuptials back in the fall. "I’ll say it’ll be before the end of the year," she told People magazine in October. "And someplace far away and fun."

This is the second marriage for both. Edmonds and music impresario Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds divorced after 13 years of marriage. They have two sons.

Murphy, 46, has five children with his ex-wife, Nicole, and one with former girlfriend Melanie "Scary Spice" Brown.

Shortly after Murphy popped the question in July, Babyface insisted he and Tracey were "really good."

"It’s as good as it could get," he said on Aug. 28 at a private concert at L.A.’s House of Blues. "We’re still very good friends."

planet gossip

OK! Exclusive: Eddie Murphy's Wedding

Posted Image

As OK! first reported in October, Oscar-nominated actor Eddie Murphy and fiancée Tracey Edmonds are set to walk down the aisle today in Tahiti today.

Sources tell OK! that the pair, along with family and a few close friends have all arrived on the South Pacific island for the intimate ceremony. Eddie, 46, and Tracey, a 40-year-old movie producer, got engaged in July, just weeks after her divorce from then-husband, singer Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds. Tracey has two sons with Babyface, while Eddie is the father of five — four with his ex-wife Nicole, whom he divorced in 2006, and a daughter, Angel Iris, with ex-girlfriend Spice Girl Melanie Brown.

“Eddie’s a great father,” Tracey recently said. “We’ve had a chance to all spend a bit of time together.”

Now the Dreamgirls star is giving marriage another shot. “Eddie and Tracey couldn’t be happier,” a source tells OK!

Lohan performance voted worst in online poll

Moviegoers slam actress for ‘I Know Who Killed Me’ role, ‘Georgia Rule’

MSNBC.com

NEW YORK - As if 2007 could get any worse for Lindsay Lohan, now this: Moviegoers tagged her with the year's worst performance by an actress.

Fifty-eight percent of voters in an online poll by AOL's Web site Moviefone gave Lohan that dubious honor for her turn as a woman escaping a sadistic killer in the box-office flop, "I Know Who Killed Me."

The poll, which tallied more than 3.8 million votes, had more bad news for the starlet, who recently spent a brief stint in jail for drunken driving and cocaine possession and also attended voluntary rehab.

Another of Lohan's films, "Georgia Rule," finished second among voters for biggest waste of $10 spent on a movie ticket.

The No. 1 biggest waste? "Norbit," a slapstick comedy starring Eddie Murphy, whose performance in the movie was the runaway pick for worst by an actor.

Voters were given five choices in each poll category. Two box-office smashes were voted the most worthy of the price of a ticket: The blood-soaked ancient war epic "300" edged out the sci-fi extravaganza "Transformers," 28 percent to 26 percent.

"Transformers" stars Megan Fox and Shia LaBeouf were named best on-screen duo, barely beating out Michael Cera and Jonah Hill, the nerdy leads of the comic coming-of-age romp "Superbad."

"Superbad" made more voters laugh out loud than any other film, registering 37 percent of the tally, ahead of the 28 percent for the bawdy pregnancy comedy "Knocked Up." Both comedy blockbusters were from producer Judd Apatow.

Sexiest babe went to Fox of "Transformers," while hottest hunk went to Johnny Depp, from "Pirates of the Caribbean."

Ralph Fiennes' dark turn as Voldemort in "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" earned him best male villain honors. Angelina Jolie won best female villain for playing the mother of the demon Grendel in "Beowulf."

Voters gave Matt Damon the nod for best two performances for "Ocean's Thirteen" and "The Bourne Ultimatum," the latter of which easily nabbed year's best sequel.

© Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuters sphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group of companies around the world.

Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds were married on New Year's Day on a private island off Bora Bora in French Polynesia in front of 25 friends and family, their reps tell PEOPLE.

In a sunset ceremony on the beach Tuesday, Edmonds walked barefoot down the aisle to Gladys Knight's "Makings of You." The bride wore a custom-designed form-fitting dress by stylist and designer Sugia Nazel and Jill Baracci, designer and owner of Baracci boutique.

Murphy wore a cream suit and vest with an off-white handkerchief.

Among the guests were best man Johnny Gill, maid of honor Nicole Avant, matron of honor Julie Lev, as well as Edmonds's parents Jacqueline and George McQuarn, her brother Michael, Murphy's mother Lillian Lynch and his brother Vernon.

Edmonds, 40, gave her bridesmaids gold and diamond earrings from XIV Karats in Beverly Hills, and Murphy, 46, gave his groomsmen D.Atlantis watches.

The wedding was designed by event designer Colin Cowie, who created a gazebo on the beach made out of 6,000 shells for the ceremony. After the ceremony, guests celebrated at a private dinner and after-party, where DJ Darrin Ebron from Los Angeles kept the guests dancing.

The wedding cake was by Sam Godfrey of Perfect Endings in Napa, CA, and featured four layers in whites and cream with handmade sugar cymbidium and dendrobium orchids.

Edmonds and Murphy started dating last fall and were engaged in July.

PEOPLE

Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds were married on New Year's Day on a private island off Bora Bora in French Polynesia in front of 25 friends and family, their reps tell PEOPLE.

In a sunset ceremony on the beach Tuesday, Edmonds walked barefoot down the aisle to Gladys Knight's "Makings of You." The bride wore a custom-designed form-fitting dress by stylist and designer Sugia Nazel and Jill Baracci, designer and owner of Baracci boutique.

Among the guests were best man Johnny Gill, maid of honor Nicole Avant, matron of honor Julie Lev, as well as Edmonds's parents Jacqueline and George McQuarn, her brother Michael, Murphy's mother Lillian Lynch and his brother Vernon.

Edmonds, 40, gave her bridesmaids gold and diamond earrings from XIV Karats in Beverly Hills, and Murphy, 46, gave his groomsmen D.Atlantis watches.

The wedding was designed by event designer Colin Cowie, who created a gazebo on the beach made out of 6,000 shells for the ceremony. After the ceremony, guests celebrated at a private dinner and after-party, where DJ Darrin Ebron from Los Angeles kept the guests dancing.

The wedding cake was by Sam Godfrey of Perfect Endings in Napa, CA, and featured four layers in whites and cream with handmade sugar cymbidium and dendrobium orchids.

PEOPLE

Johnny Gill was the best man???? :blink: Okkayyyy.

PEOPLE

*lol* I was just going to post the same thing. Is there a title for "best man with benefits"? :D

*lol* I was just going to post the same thing. Is there a title for "best man with benefits"? :D

So who do you think he took on the honeymoon? Tracey or Johnny? ;)

2 January 2008 (Bang) - Eddie's performance in Norbit - in which he played three different characters - earned him the unwanted accolade, while Lindsay's portrayal of a stripper in thriller I Know Who Killed Me gave her the worst actress title, in the poll conducted for website AOL Moviefone.

Norbit also topped a list of movies which were the 'biggest waste of $10'.

In other categories, Johnny Depp was chosen as Hottest Hunk for his performance as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean, while Megan Fox scooped the Sexiest Babe title.

Eva Mendes was crowned Best Nude Scene for her raunchy sex scene with Joaquin Phoenix in We Own The Night, while Ben Affleck's directorial debut Gone Baby Gone - which was shelved in England due to its similarities to the case of missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann - was voted Best Movie that Nobody Saw.

Angelina Jolie appeared in three categories. She won Best Female Villain for playing Grendel's mother in the animated version of epic poem Beowulf and Best MILF (Mother I'd Like to F**k). Angelina and lover Brad Pitt were the runners-up in the Worst Off-Screen Couple category.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was voted the most exciting film prospect of 2008, in the poll of 3.8 million people.

The Best and Worst of 2007: AOL Moviefone Year-End Poll Results

www.news.sawf.org

Eddie Murphy Marries Tracey Edmonds

(01-02) LOS ANGELES, (AP) --

Eddie Murphy celebrated New Year's Day by tying the knot with film producer Tracey Edmonds.

The pair exchanged vows Tuesday on a private island off Bora Bora in French Polynesia in front of a small group of family and friends, their representatives told People magazine.

A call to Murphy's publicist, Arnold Robinson, wasn't immediately returned early Wednesday.

Murphy and Edmonds began dating last year. They were engaged in July.

Murphy, 46, has five children from his marriage to Nicole Mitchell Murphy, who filed for divorce in 2005. He also has a daughter with Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown.

Edmonds, 40, has two sons from her 13-year marriage to Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds. As head of Edmonds Entertainment Group Inc., she has produced the film and television series "Soul Food."

Murphy's film credits include "Dreamgirls," and the "Beverly Hills Cop,""Nutty Professor,""Shrek" and "Dr. Doolittle" movies

Eddie Murphy Married on New Year's Day

Tracey Edmonds wed the actor on a beach

Eddie Murphy rang in the new year by saying, "I do."

The actor and fiancee Tracey Edmonds tied the knot on a private Island off Bora Bora on Tuesday, Jan. 1, reports People.

The sunset beach ceremony was performed in front of 25 close friends and family members. Although Edmonds wore a Sugia Nazel and Jill Baracci-designed gown, she opted to go bare for her footwear.

Among the guests were fellow former New Order singer Johnny Gill, who acted as best man. A private dinner and after party kept things hopping.

Edmonds' divorce from singer Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds was finalized in June, while Murphy's own divorce from Nicole Mitchell Murphy was done last April. Although the actor then began seeing former Spice Girl Melanie Brown shortly afterwards and even fathered a child, Angel Iris, with her, he began dating Edmonds before the pregnancy became known. They became engaged last July.

Murphy, 46, received an Oscar nomination for his supporting role in "Dreamgirls." His other recent credits include the "Shrek" films, "Doctor Dolittle 2," "The Haunted Mansion" and "Norbit."