Sign in to follow this  
krysbabe

Evangeline Lilly - Dominic Monaghan

Does she have a pr person? She does not do good interviews. I don't watch Lost, so I'm not sure how big a deal it would be for her to leave, but this is the fourth interview of her's I stumbled across, in all four she sounds ungrateful. First two were about how beautiful she is and how Christian she is and men looking at her make her uncomfortable. Last two repeats of the fan being so intrusive to her life.

Is she a fan favorite?

I've always found her attitude to be complex towards her fame. She almost acts as if she isn't interested in the whole realm, and considering that she wasn't an actress when she was discovered, this makes sense. She is a decent actress, although it may just be because the character's attitude was so close to her own. I feel like this could also be a kind of defense mechanism toward the business because I am sure she has had some people question her abilities. I don't think she has much "training".

I think she shows emotion better than many and she has a lot of raw ability.

I've always found her attitude to be complex towards her fame. She almost acts as if she isn't interested in the whole realm, and considering that she wasn't an actress when she was discovered, this makes sense. She is a decent actress, although it may just be because the character's attitude was so close to her own. I feel like this could also be a kind of defense mechanism toward the business because I am sure she has had some people question her abilities. I don't think she has much "training".

I think she shows emotion better than many and she has a lot of raw ability.

Thank you, intent can be lost especially when you don't have their voice in your head to hear the quote as they say.

Evangeline Lilly - TV Guide Magazine - March 2007

The Sexy Issue

Posted Image Posted Image

Both Evangeline and Patrick Dempsey are on seperate covers of TV Guide magazine (March 2007) because they were voted sexiest female and male TV stars respectively.

Evangeline Lilly is Friendly

Posted Image

Let me preface this by saying that Lost is a great show, but it wouldn't upset me if Kate got pushed off a cliff, because Evangeline Lilly is one of the most sanctimonious and self-important actresses in Hollywood. Three years ago she was on the phone listening to guys jack off, now all of a sudden she's Princess Di. Every time she sees some paparazzi she should buy them a beer, because as soon as Lost is canceled, she'll be going back to her real job of talking to singles in her area.

http://idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2007/06/e...s-friendly.html

I've never seen her on tv - just on this site and in magazines - and to me she always looks a wee bit like lili Taylor who isn't especially gorgeous, so I never understand why Evangeline is considered hot.

The real news is she's showing off a new ring in that pic!

I will say one thing . . . . she doesn't hang out with Ditzney, Blohan or Parasite. :)

I agree-- I don't think she is especially graceful the way she handles pr or paparazzi, but at least

she doesn't ask for the attention by hanging out with the hollywood crowd and trying to be seen in public!

The real news is she's showing off a new ring in that pic!

I will say one thing . . . . she doesn't hang out with Ditzney, Blohan or Parasite. :)

I agree-- I don't think she is especially graceful the way she handles pr or paparazzi, but at least

she doesn't ask for the attention by hanging out with the hollywood crowd and trying to be seen in public!

I don't think either her or Dominic are above playing for the cameras when they need to but it's not like they're in your face all the time like the Hollywood Virology Unit (Blohan, Paris, Ritchie, etc). I get the impression this couple stay away from the lenses more than courting it. And she scrubs up really well, imo. She is a beautiful lady when she's all glammed up.

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

I noticed that too Satine. It seems like they only get press when Lost is on. I wonder if their relationship is only for PR reasons, or if they're really good at keeping away from the media, and the press doesn't care too much about their relationship. I really hope that it's just that they're private people. I think they're a cute couple.

DOMINIC MONAGHAN HAS ANOTHER BRUNETTE ON HIS MIND

Our friend Nelson Aspen observed some peculiar celebrity behavior at El Coyote on Saturday night. Lost star Dominic Monaghan was seated on the outside patio with an attractive long haired brunette who was NOT Evangeline Lilly. The pair chainsmoked and sipped margaritas but never ate a bite, not even the chips on their table. Their conversation was intense and very intimate. Outside at the valet pickup, people waiting for their cars couldn't help but watch the couple clinging to each other - both were in tears. They kissed emotionally several times before leaving together in a black Toyota. Dominic is from the UK where it's rumored that he and Evangeline are history. Maybe working together and dating too was just too much togetherness for the Lost stars.

http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/

There's another Dom & Evi sighting from the same day along with Evi's sister, who might be the mystery brunette in the above item.

Star Spots Celebs At Four Seasons Hotel In L.A.

It's no surprise that celebrities choose the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles in Beverly Hills when they want to escape the chaos of Hollywood. The Four Seasons offers relaxation, great views and good eats. Here's who Star saw hanging out at the hotel recently:

» A surprisingly tall Evangeline Lilly spent time with her Lost lover Dominic Monaghan.

source

Edited by bunnyhooper

November 7, 2007 -- "LOST" hottie Evangeline Lilly and her hobbit-like fiance, Dominic Monaghan, have hit the skids. Monaghan, whose character was killed off the show, was spotted crying, holding and kissing a woman who was not Lilly at El Coyote restaurant in L.A. on Saturday, reports entertainment blogger Nelson Aspen. "They were right in the middle of the room, they weren't interested in privacy," he said. "They looked very intimate. They were nursing margaritas, leaning in, chain-smoking, having intense conversation." The two eventually drove off in a Toyota Prius together. Reps for Lilly and Monaghan did not return calls.

page six

The Charade's Over!

Posted Image

"Lost" stars Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly are apparently done according to Page Six . Dom was spotted at El Coyote in Los Angeles "crying, holding and kissing" another woman. Are they sure that other woman wasn't Elijah Wood?

Nelson Aspen reports, "They were right in the middle of the room, they weren't interested in privacy. They looked very intimate. They were nursing margaritas, leaning in, chain-smoking, having intense conversation."

Dom's character was killed off the show last season, so there's no reason for the fake relationship to continue. And he was crying in a bar? Ugh, stay off the sauce. Emotional and crying drunks are the worse. Buzzkill.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Thought you couldn't smoke inside a bar in California? I'm calling bullshit on that sighting.....

IT's illegal to serve alcohol to minors here too.............

DOMINIC MONAGHAN IS LOST WITHOUT EVANGELINE LILLY

Lost star Dominic Monaghan is beginning to wonder if there IS life after Evangeline Lilly. Last Friday Dominic was in the very hot crowd who went to see The Ting Tings at The Roxy. Since he and his girlfriend Evangeline are history, Dominic was with a buddy and ON THE PROWL. A witness said "He tried to pick up every pretty girl in sight. Time after time he offered to buy girls drinks and they turned him down. He invited girls to join him at his table and they weren't interested. No one would give him the time of day. Finally one girl confronted him saying "Don't you have a girlfriend?" He responded "Don't you read TMZ? I don't have one any more!" The girls didn't believe him (they must be fans of Evangeline.) Our witness said Dominic became very frustrated and eventually left alone.

http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/

I thought beards were arranged through their agents or publicists? Or maybe the whole story was planted to make him look like he was on the prowl ~ for "girls".

With Lost not so found anymore, there really wasn't a reason for him and Evangline to continue.

why would lily, who doesnt court press thanksfully, agree to be a beard?

There's any number of reasons people beard. Sometimes it's financial, sometimes to promote product, and straight folks beard too. I don't know about the sexualities of either of these people, there have been rumous. But as to your question, supposing Lily had a private life (quite apart from Dom) she wanted to keep away from the public eye? The whole thing might not be about Dom, it might be about Lily. Don't assume everything's about the man. ;) As it was, if their relationship was real or fake, it still got a lot of attention for Lost and drummed up some personal interest for fans and non-fans alike outside of the show, and served to get/keep their names out there as well.

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

Evangeline Lilly Has It Rough

Posted Image

Evangeline Lilly is on that show "Lost." She's the worst thing on the show. Every time I watch this shit I'm waiting for her ass to get eaten by a polar bear or sucked into a fog of black smoke. Anyway, Evangeline said that she's allergic to Hawaii. Now that the strike is over she's dreading going back to paradise.

She said, "As soon as I found out about the strike I got off the island. Island fever is not a joke. It's something everyone in Hawaii experiences. I'm allergic to Hawaii. Everything there makes me react in some way. I have spent the last four years with allergic reactions, or sick. On the way out, a spore or something got in my eye. The pink wet flesh inside my eye just closed up. started to see fuzzy and everything was out of focus."

I don't think she's allergic to Hawaii, I think Hawaii is allergic to her. If she is allergic to Hawaii, that's all the more reason to get rid of her ass. She can go back to doing Livelink commercials.

http://www.dlisted.com/