Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Hilary Duff

Avril Lavigne gets into a Duff huff

MSNBC

Why can’t pop princesses just all get along?

Avril Lavigne and the Duff sisters, Hilary and Haylie, were both invited to attend Maxim’s Hot 100 Party at the Hotel Gansevoort last week, but a long-simmering feud made handlers go to great lengths to keep them apart.

Unfortunately, that didn’t happen, according to Metro New York, and Lavigne threatened to storm out of the party.

They were scheduled to come to the event at different times, but a rep told the mag, the rivals “unfortunately arrived at the same time.”

The situation created some “definite tension,” and not long afterwards, an upset Avril was “threatening to take off” and “driving everyone crazy.”

Elsewhere at the party, fellow revelers were wondering what Sophia Bush was up to when she reportedly cut the line to the bathroom and entered with two friends, and reports Metro New York, “stayed in the stall for a long, flush-free stretch of time.”

Peace at last! Lohan and Duff friends again

By Jeannette Walls

MSNBC

The feud between Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff is over.

Duff says she ended all the “weird weirdness” between them. “Lindsay and I were out at the same place, and we were like, ‘Let’s get this out of the way.’ And she was really nice, and I was really nice,” the “Lizzie McGuire” star told Canada’s Globe and Mail. The singer/actress says the whole thing reminds her of her high school years when she was shooting the television series and friends would share their “intense” dramas. “They’d say, ‘Oh my god, you’ll never believe what this guy did,’ and I’d be like, ‘Hmm, we just shot an episode about that last week.’ But it’s nice to be able to see Lindsay out and say hi, and not have this weird weirdness.”

But Duff seems to be inviting more weird weirdness with not only Lohan, but with Britney Spears and Paris Hilton as well. A song on her new album, reports the paper, “scorns” her three rivals. In it, she sings: “It’s all about you, we got it, we got it. It’s not news when you got a new bag.”

Hilary Duff kind of annoys me--is that wrong and bad? :huh: :) I know I should prefer her over a wreck like Lohan, and of course she's better than a skank like Paris. But Duff is so bland, and she lost me there with the expanding and shrinking teeth. Also, her perfume stinks--my mom squirted a little sample of it in a store, and we both reacted like cockroaches spritzed with bug spray. That stuff went right to the central nervous system, man. :blink:

The Duff Sisters Slum It Up With Brody Jenner

Filed under: Hilary Duff

Posted Image

That's about Haylie's speed because she's clinging to D-List but Hil? Hil, honey, did you have to take it there? He's the celebrity ghetto. You're Lizzie McGuire! Your album's terrible but no need to bury your sorrow in those pants. And isn't your album called "Dignity"? Hilary and Haylie Duff went home with Brody Jenner.

TMZ cameras snapped Hilary and Haylie Duff hopping into the back seat of Brody's buddy Frankie Delgado's Range Rover, with Delgado and Brody sitting up front. When Delgado was asked if he was dating Haylie, he said they were just friends ... though there was no word from Hilary and Brody.

To add insult to injury, Brody was wearing a sleeveless plaid shirt to show off the guns. Which way to the gym, ladies? Ugh. Is this "Beat It"? Warriors, come out to ppplllaaaaayyyyyy.....

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/03/the_du...rody_jenner.php

The Duff Sisters Slum It Up With Brody Jenner

Posted Image

That's about Haylie's speed because she's clinging to D-List but Hil? Hil, honey, did you have to take it there? He's the celebrity ghetto. You're Lizzie McGuire! Your album's terrible but no need to bury your sorrow in those pants. And isn't your album called "Dignity"? Hilary and Haylie Duff went home with Brody Jenner.

TMZ cameras snapped Hilary and Haylie Duff hopping into the back seat of Brody's buddy Frankie Delgado's Range Rover, with Delgado and Brody sitting up front. When Delgado was asked if he was dating Haylie, he said they were just friends ... though there was no word from Hilary and Brody.

To add insult to injury, Brody was wearing a sleeveless plaid shirt to show off the guns. Which way to the gym, ladies? Ugh. Is this "Beat It"? Warriors, come out to ppplllaaaaayyyyyy.....

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/03/the_du...rody_jenner.php

Nice shirt Paul Bunnion. What a loser.... :rolleyes:

Hilary Duff Talks About Success, Gossip and Loving Dr. Dre

THURSDAY JULY 05, 2007 05:20 PM EDT

By Lesley Messer

Photo by: Robert Pitts / LandovHilary Duff: I'm No Mogul | Hilary Duff

With an album, a concert tour, movies and merchandise carrying her name, Hilary Duff is one of the busiest 19-year-olds around. Her latest adventure has her creating original designs for a virtual doll community. PEOPLE caught up with Duff to dish on her latest project and find out what it's like to be one of Hollywood's hottest teens.

Are you taking time off to relax this summer?

No, I'm going to be working all summer. I have a tour in Canada and then I start touring in the States and then I'll be going to Europe, so it's going to be a really crazy summer but it's fun.

What is something that you won't leave home without?

I bring my two dogs with me. It's hard because you're in a different hotel room almost every day and it's just so impersonal. I'm definitely a homebody so having them there makes it more comfortable. And my laptop – I bring that pretty much everywhere – and lots of shoes!

So you can have options?

Yes. You know what's funny? When you're on tour – except for at night because you get dressed up for the show – normally you look so gross. You just throw on sweats and don't do anything with yourself until the show. After about a month of that you're like, "I feel like a man. I need to be cute." So I have to have cute options and put a little effort into it.

What kind of music will you listen to on the road?

I've been getting into a lot of older hip-hop music recently like Dr. Dre. Something about the summer brings it out in me – like I love Salt-N-Peppa. I love Amy Winehouse right now and Bloc Party's new CD and I'm still a huge Cure fan.

You recently signed up to be a part of the Stardoll.com community. How did that happen?

When I was younger I loved paper dolls and so it's kind of like an updated version of that. When my manager told me about it I was really excited because it sounded so cute.

What's it like seeing yourself as a cyber doll?

It's strange at first but I've done a couple things like that before. I'm a character in a video game so it just becomes normal after you start seeing yourself in magazines and on TV and everywhere else.

Do you ever read about yourself online?

I try to stay away from the gossip stuff. I used to be obsessed and I just feel like it's so negative. I don't like reading stuff about myself on there so I'm trying to stop reading about other people.

Does it ever get easier?

Yeah, it does when you just stop caring. It just becomes uninteresting. They say the same stuff about all the same girls or all the same people and supposedly everyone has all the same problems – it?s pretty amusing now.

What's something that you let yourself splurge on?

Girls get cravings to get a new pair of shoes once in awhile so I definitely treat myself. I buy things for my house. I definitely feel like it's a big treat to have what I want in my house and get to enjoy it.

Do you give yourself an allowance or do you just buy what you want?

I definitely don't just buy what I want. When you get to that point, then you're never excited about anything? If I splurge on a bag I still get so excited about it and like, talk about it all the time. I like feeling like that.

Is it cool or hard to be a young mogul?

It's a little bit of both. It's so funny that people think that I'm a mogul – I don't do all this by myself. I get to be a part of the creative end of it and I definitely do know a lot about it but it's not all my ideas and I have so many people that help me on a daily basis.

Is there one endeavor that is especially fun for you?

I'd say that the movies and the music are the most fun. With the music I get to be myself and I get to be on stage and there's nothing more rewarding than that? The movies are cool because I get to challenge myself.

Did you always expect to be this successful?

I didn't even know a lifestyle like this existed. It is really exciting and really scary at the same time. There's a lot of pressure to deal with and a lot of stress and I do feel a little bit like a business woman but I have this other job where everyone knows who I am and everyone watches everything I do and it's kind of scary because I really am just a person at the same time.

What's the biggest perk in your line of work?

It's nice to know that you affect people in positive ways. And I am really young and I'm able to support myself and help out my family if they need it or help out a friend. And since I do have a life where I can just go wherever I want whenever I want, I get to have everything I want in my house and be private and enjoy it here.

People

Hilary Duff Gets Reality: To Appear on "So You Think You Can Dance"

By Tina Sims

Jul 10, 2007

Hilary Duff is ready for a reality tour, or at least an appearance. Duff who shows off a bikini body and some of her favorite moves for Shape this month has been linked to Brody Jenner of late and caught by the ever present cameras from AOL's celebrity website TMZ.Com hitching a ride with Jenner. Sis Haylie was by her side for that ride as well.

But she'll be flying solo on high definition screens this week according to a report from Star Magazine. A late night report claims that she will give a live performance on the hit show So You Think You Can Dance on Thursday this week live on Fox.

Duff is scheduled to perform her song "Stranger" — from her latest album Dignity — on Thursday's results show of the Fox crowd-pleaser. On Wednesday night, Adam Shankman, the director and choreographer of the upcoming film Hairspray, will join the panel as a guest judge.

So - is her new man Brody? He says no. Snappers spotted Mr. Jenner leaving Les Deux this weekend and tried to get the scoop, but Brody just laughed it off. "No," Brody said when he got the Hilary question. "We're just friends."

National Ledger

Future Maid

Posted Image

Hilary Duff told Maxim Magazine that she has "OCD" because she likes to clean a lot. That's not OCD you dumbass broad!

She said, "I'm OCD when it comes to cleaning. I can't go to bed with a messy room. That would totally wig me out. It freaks me out to have dishes in the sink."

"I practically clean my hotel room before I check out. I wish I weren't psychotic like that, but I am."

This pony doesn't know the meaning of OCD! OCD is when you have to knock four times before entering every room or you have to unplug every single thing in your house before you leave. I've known some people with this disease and it's straight up annoying! I don't want to wait around while you are turning the lights on and off 100 times.

That being said, she has a future in something at least.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Hilary Duff Makes Little Girls Cry

Posted Image

Hilary Duff and her pet pony, Haylie Duff, were eating at Pier 36 Seafood and Oyster bar in Texas when word got out that Lizzie Maguire was in the building. Soon little girls everywhere showed up with their posters for autographs. A witness claims that when she was leaving the owner's 9-year-old daughter approached her for an autograph, but Hilary turned her ass down and left the girl in tears.

"[Hilary] said, 'I don't really get to spend a lot of time with my family; sorry' and walked out the door. She made one of the little girls cry."

Wow, I can't believe little girls' still want this has-been's autograph. If the little girl tempted her with a sugar cube and carrots, Hilary would've definitely signed that shit.

"[Hilary] said, 'I don't really get to spend a lot of time with my family; sorry' and walked out the door. She made one of the little girls cry."

Liar. That fugly, horse-faced sister of hers is always hanging around.

She's avoided a drug bust and/or DUI so far, I guess that's saying something. She does drugs, but keeps it under better control than some of the other girls. Still, I just plain old dislike Duff. Boring, less than marginally talented, not funny or intelligent or particularly cute - just meh every time she tries to do anything. Even Mandy Moore is preferable and I don't like Mandy at all.

All these no-talents will be has-beens soon, thanks to their lack of charisma and our short attention spans.

Each Duff Girl Denies Being in a Relationship

Posted Image

The "Duff Boyfriend Watch" continues. Yeah, we know, it's not quite as scintillating as "Britney Nervous Breakdown Part Deux, the Crazy Continues," but still. We don't want the other celebs to feel neglected. Hilary Duff recently copped to going on a couple of dates with Canadian hockey star, Mike Comrie, but claims that they're not "boyfriend and girlfriend." Comrie has taken up residence in Los Angeles, and the two have met up for "dinner a couple of times." When asked whether or not she was expecting Comrie to be in attendance at her upcoming performance in Edmonton, she replied coyly:

"I'm not sure," she laughs. "Maybe you'll see him there, maybe you won't."

Meanwhile, Hilary's sister, Haylie, is still not dating Brody Jenner...at least that's what she said. Hey-OOO! Sorry, but for real, she claims that the two are just best friends. According to E!'s Hollywood Party Girl:

At last week's Tweety boutique opening, Haylie told me she was single and that she and Brody were only buds. A week prior at a Hills barbeque, Brody insisted he and Haylie were just friends, "best friends" to be exact. Yet, a week before that in Malibu, a source very close to Brody said he was dating Haylie.

Come on, Haylie. The only thing more potentially embarrassing than having to cop to the fact that you're boinking some guy who strikes me as being something of a potentially useless douche is pretending that you're not in it for the sex, but that you actually bother TALKING TO HIM.

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/31/each_d...elationship.php

Did anyone else see this cover of Maxim and thought: Holy crap, they really airbrushed the hell out of Mariah Carey. Both me and my husband thought it was Mariah, because we couldn't see her name on the cover(it was covered by the salesrack)

Posted Image

CONTACT SPORT

Posted Image

Hilary Duff and N.Y. Islanders hockey player Mike Comrie share a little action off the ice while spending a day together in Los Angeles on Wednesday. The pair have been spotted together recently, going out to dinner and hitting L.A.'s hot spots.

Looks like she is getting back to a healthier weight

Did anyone else see this cover of Maxim and thought: Holy crap, they really airbrushed the hell out of Mariah Carey. Both me and my husband thought it was Mariah, because we couldn't see her name on the cover(it was covered by the salesrack)

Posted Image

We thought it was Jessica Biel, being airbrushed to death. Apparently, it's anyone but HilDuff. These Photoshopped covers are crazy this Summer. Gwynnie looking like Coco-T, Winona looking like a stoned refugee in a ballgown, Faith with the before & afters getting out, Jason bending over for Jann again, just to get a damn cover - :o Cuh-ray-zee.

Fugary Duff

When did Hilary Duff turn into Beyonce?

Posted Image

Sure, there are worse things you could turn into -- like a newt, or Britney -- but it's a tad incongruous to see the Duffster strutting around on stage like she's just risen from the ashes of the Knowles Family Goodwill pile.

Hilary Duff's Boyfriend Gives Her a Mercedes for Her Birthday

Hilary Duff's expectations were low when her hockey player boyfriend, Mike Comrie, called recently to say he'd picked out an early 20th birthday present for her and that "I hope you like them."

"Okay, it's shoes or something," Duff recalled thinking as she went to her sister's house, where Comrie had said he left the present in the garage. "I opened the garage, and I was just like shocked, just standing there."

Before her, with a big red bow on top, was a Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV (retail price: more than $100,000).

Duff, whose birthday is next week, told PEOPLE at the Chanel and P.S. Arts Party at Chanel in Beverly Hills on Thursday that she had unwittingly put the idea for a new car in his head. Comrie, who plays for the New York Islanders, didn't know what to get her: then one day he heard her talking about her transportation needs.

"I was planning on getting a big car and I drive a big car anyway, and I was just like, 'You know maybe I like the G-Wagen,' and then I was like, 'No, maybe I like the [Porsche] Cayenne,' " says Duff, whose manager steered her away from the Porsche, reminding her that she was a "terrible driver" and "didn't need that kind of power."

"I've driven it tons," Duff said of her birthday present. "When I called him I was like, 'You're crazy! It's perfect!' "

So will the next present fit on her wedding finger?

"The rock?!" Duff said. "No, stop it!"

She says she unwittingly gave him the idea for a car for her birthday? :rolleyes:

Yea, right!! I have felt for a long time that Hilary Duff is passive/aggressive and very manipulative. B) Good for her for getting a new BF to shell out that kind of money for her birthday. :P

Future Maid

Posted Image

Hilary Duff told Maxim Magazine that she has "OCD" because she likes to clean a lot. That's not OCD you dumbass broad!

She said, "I'm OCD when it comes to cleaning. I can't go to bed with a messy room. That would totally wig me out. It freaks me out to have dishes in the sink."

"I practically clean my hotel room before I check out. I wish I weren't psychotic like that, but I am."

This pony doesn't know the meaning of OCD! OCD is when you have to knock four times before entering every room or you have to unplug every single thing in your house before you leave. I've known some people with this disease and it's straight up annoying! I don't want to wait around while you are turning the lights on and off 100 times.

That being said, she has a future in something at least.

When I scrolled down and saw this picture I thought that it was Mel B.......

Yes, I believe she gained 236 cc's per breast. Ahem.

But what about her "Dignity" wouldn't it keep her from doing someting like that ;) :D :lol: