princess

Halle Berry

As her custody battle turns ugly and racial, Halle Berry would like to thank her ex, Gabriel Aubry--for his sperm donation.

"You were only good for one thing... Thanks for the donation," she allegedly wrote in an email according to Radaronline.com.

Halle and Gabriel split last April, reportedly amicably as they worked out a temporary custody agreement for 2-year-old Nahla. Gabriel filed a paternity petition in December, and the custody battle has turned nasty with reports of Gabriel being abusive and throwing around the n-word and other vulgarities. Sources close to Halle also claim Nahla is terrified of her father and cries when he visits.

Now an ex-girlfriend of Gabriel's has come forward to TMZ backing up claims of Gabriel's racism. The woman said he "has always been a borderline racist" and she was shocked when he got together with Halle.

For what it's worth, a source close to Gabriel tells Radar he would never say the n-word - though he has been known to hurl other expletives at Halle.

"It's just not something that would come out of Gabriel's mouth," the source said. "I'll confess that I've heard him call her "a f***ing b**ch" before -- when he's been provoked, but I am talking serious provocation."

The source added that Halle has sent Gabriel nasty messages, and instead of releasing them he is trying to protect his daughter by saving them for family court, where they will not be available to the press.

- Huffington Post

I'm not buying her claims against Nahla's dad at all. The timing is way off, she's playing the race card (lowest of the low) playing the victim. I'm thinking that playing the victim is something she does well. A beautiful woman and a good actress but she does bring the crazy to the party.

As her custody battle turns ugly and racial, Halle Berry would like to thank her ex, Gabriel Aubry--for his sperm donation.

"You were only good for one thing... Thanks for the donation," she allegedly wrote in an email according to Radaronline.com.

Halle and Gabriel split last April, reportedly amicably as they worked out a temporary custody agreement for 2-year-old Nahla. Gabriel filed a paternity petition in December, and the custody battle has turned nasty with reports of Gabriel being abusive and throwing around the n-word and other vulgarities. Sources close to Halle also claim Nahla is terrified of her father and cries when he visits.

Now an ex-girlfriend of Gabriel's has come forward to TMZ backing up claims of Gabriel's racism. The woman said he "has always been a borderline racist" and she was shocked when he got together with Halle.

For what it's worth, a source close to Gabriel tells Radar he would never say the n-word - though he has been known to hurl other expletives at Halle.

"It's just not something that would come out of Gabriel's mouth," the source said. "I'll confess that I've heard him call her "a f***ing b**ch" before -- when he's been provoked, but I am talking serious provocation."

The source added that Halle has sent Gabriel nasty messages, and instead of releasing them he is trying to protect his daughter by saving them for family court, where they will not be available to the press.

- Huffington Post

Someone explain to me that if he was a "borderline racist" (and really WTF is that?!) would he not only have sex with a woman who is of mixed heritage but also sire a child who is also of mixed heritage???

And since when is calling someone an f***ing b**ch a racist comment?

I am getting bad vibes from this woman. I detest when anyone plays the race card to win points.

I am getting bad vibes from this woman. I detest when anyone plays the race card to win points.

Agreed. The fact that she seemingly has no concern for the effect this will all have on Nahla once she is old enough to Google is not winning any points with me either. Unfortunately, I think we're just seeing the type of the iceberg from Halle. It seems that public sentiment (at least on the few websites I've perused) is overwhelmingly Team Gabriel and that's gotta be driving her even crazier than normal.

I do think someone can be a racist and date/ have kids with someone of the "inferior" (in their mind) race. I have an uncle like that; he's white and loved feeling like Mr. Powerful by cheating on his white wife with one of his black employees. Has 2 kids with her. Definitely still a racist. It's about power and sex for him, not about love or respect. Just like a lot of misoginists are married to women.

That being said, I certainly haven't seen any proof that Gabriel is a racist. Not saying it's not possible; maybe he is behind closed doors but I haven't seen many examples of him acting like a bigot or crazy person. Halle, on the other hand, has decades of being with men who she publicly badmouths after the relationships are over, hit & run accident, DUIs, and a reputation as a nutcase. So, based on this alone, I'm going to say that both these parents should STFU and stop talking to the press, but that Halle definitely looks worse at the moment and I'm more inclined to think she's the liar.

Ya know, I'm really friggin' tired of her. She's always quick to play the victim and she comes across as extremely insecure and needy, as well as a major drama queen (above and beyond what's typical for Hollywood.) I have a feeling that if the world could see her behind closed doors she wouldn't be viewed so sympathetically. The fact is, b/c they weren't married he didn't officially have legal rights to his daughter. It doesn't matter whether they had their own un-official agreement to share custody, the fact remains, unless the law acknowledges him as the father, he doesn't have rights. I don't blame him a bit for wanting to be legally acknowledged, I wouldn't trust her to not have a hissy-fit and deny him the ability to see his own daughter. He's seeking shared custody, not sole. I'd' want to make sure I have the law behind me too.

Unfortunately, I think this pisses Halle off because she saw him as a sperm donor and doesn't want to share. These stories coming out now about her daughter being "traumatized" when she visits her father are a farce. She may throw a fit, but she's 2 (3?) and that's typical of toddlers when they leave Mommy, they're in that attachment phase. It doesn't make him a bad father, and I'm sure she calms down as soon as she's with him. Not to mention, kids are smart, and they pick up on tension, and if Mommy is agitated around Daddy, or when talking about Daddy, she probably is too.

I'm team Aubry on this.

Ya know, I'm really friggin' tired of her. She's always quick to play the victim and she comes across as extremely insecure and needy, as well as a major drama queen (above and beyond what's typical for Hollywood.) I have a feeling that if the world could see her behind closed doors she wouldn't be viewed so sympathetically. The fact is, b/c they weren't married he didn't officially have legal rights to his daughter. It doesn't matter whether they had their own un-official agreement to share custody, the fact remains, unless the law acknowledges him as the father, he doesn't have rights. I don't blame him a bit for wanting to be legally acknowledged, I wouldn't trust her to not have a hissy-fit and deny him the ability to see his own daughter. He's seeking shared custody, not sole. I'd' want to make sure I have the law behind me too.

Unfortunately, I think this pisses Halle off because she saw him as a sperm donor and doesn't want to share. These stories coming out now about her daughter being "traumatized" when she visits her father are a farce. She may throw a fit, but she's 2 (3?) and that's typical of toddlers when they leave Mommy, they're in that attachment phase. It doesn't make him a bad father, and I'm sure she calms down as soon as she's with him. Not to mention, kids are smart, and they pick up on tension, and if Mommy is agitated around Daddy, or when talking about Daddy, she probably is too.

I'm team Aubry on this.

He broke it off and she is PISSED! That is, in my opinion, what this is all about. For her to pull the race card at a time like this is just reprehensible. If he was so awful, why didn't she tell him to take a hike? The stories about her extreme insecurity have been around forever. Which husband was it that said he was sick of feeling like he was walking on eggshells all the time?

I think there's a reason that Halle Berry - who is very lovely on the outside - has never really been lucky in love... and I think that reason is HALLE BERRY! How many men just walk away from the babies, pay no support and don't really want anything to do with them? Lots! And Gabriel wants joint custody (!) - she should be happy and if she was a good woman, she'd embrace that for her daughter's sake, suck it up and be friendly with her baby's daddy and let him be a daddy.

And one more rant. When she accepted her Oscar, her annoying speech made it sound like she was the first woman of color to be recognized by the Academy "...And it's for every nameless, faceless woman of color that now has a chance because this door tonight has been opened. Thank you. I'm so honored. I'm so honored. And I thank the Academy for choosing me to be the vessel for which His blessing might flow. ..." She totally ignored the fact that African American actress Hattie McDaniel (born to former slaves) won the Oscar for best supporting actress in Gone With the Wind. Sorry. Halle Berry just gets on my nerves. Rant over. :unsure:

I'm team Aubry on this.

He broke it off and she is PISSED! That is, in my opinion, what this is all about. For her to pull the race card at a time like this is just reprehensible. If he was so awful, why didn't she tell him to take a hike? The stories about her extreme insecurity have been around forever. Which husband was it that said he was sick of feeling like he was walking on eggshells all the time?

Dave Justice

I think there's a reason that Halle Berry - who is very lovely on the outside - has never really been lucky in love... and I think that reason is HALLE BERRY! How many men just walk away from the babies, pay no support and don't really want anything to do with them? Lots! And Gabriel wants joint custody (!) - she should be happy and if she was a good woman, she'd embrace that for her daughter's sake, suck it up and be friendly with her baby's daddy and let him be a daddy.

And one more rant. When she accepted her Oscar, her annoying speech made it sound like she was the first woman of color to be recognized by the Academy "...And it's for every nameless, faceless woman of color that now has a chance because this door tonight has been opened. Thank you. I'm so honored. I'm so honored. And I thank the Academy for choosing me to be the vessel for which His blessing might flow. ..." She totally ignored the fact that African American actress Hattie McDaniel (born to former slaves) won the Oscar for best supporting actress in Gone With the Wind. Sorry. Halle Berry just gets on my nerves. Rant over. :unsure:

This kind of comment always will bother me no matter who says it if the person saying it has a white parent (and in her case a white Mom who raised her by herself). My Mom in law goes on and on about how the Cherokees were treated ( and I know they were I do not need a history lesson) Her comments are always oh the white person did this and the white person did that. Her Dad was 100% white and her Mom was 50% so my figuring is my Mom-in-law is 75% white. I know this is not coming out the way I want it to but it is as if she has no white in her. I am just ranting and hopefully someone understands what I am saying.

This kind of comment always will bother me no matter who says it if the person saying it has a white parent (and in her case a white Mom who raised her by herself). My Mom in law goes on and on about how the Cherokees were treated ( and I know they were I do not need a history lesson) Her comments are always oh the white person did this and the white person did that. Her Dad was 100% white and her Mom was 50% so my figuring is my Mom-in-law is 75% white. I know this is not coming out the way I want it to but it is as if she has no white in her. I am just ranting and hopefully someone understands what I am saying.

I hear ya, Desert.

I hear ya, Desert.

Thanks Anna. :hellowave:

I do think someone can be a racist and date/ have kids with someone of the "inferior" (in their mind) race.

Yeah, like every slave owner who impregnated one of his slaves.

Halle Berry may well be batshit crazy. But doesn't that make it even more likely that she dates and marries douchebags?

Halle Berry may well be batshit crazy. But doesn't that make it even more likely that she dates and marries douchebags?

Amen. :4biggrin:

I saw Halle Berry at the Las Vegas airport on Saturday morning. She was getting off the plane (from LA I assume) in the gate next to where I was waiting to return home. Saw an airport (? or hotel, club?) representative greeting someone effusively and wondered who it was. Then looked and there is NO mistaking her. She is flat out gorgeous.

I saw Halle Berry at the Las Vegas airport on Saturday morning. She was getting off the plane (from LA I assume) in the gate next to where I was waiting to return home. Saw an airport (? or hotel, club?) representative greeting someone effusively and wondered who it was. Then looked and there is NO mistaking her. She is flat out gorgeous.

I wish I had realized you were here, Hoya! We could have had coffee. It would have been cool to meet you.

As for Halle, I'll pass on the coffee with her. She's crazy.

Yes, I did no stalking - just noted who it was, that she's stunning in person, and moved on. Didn't want to catch her crazy eye ;-)

Yes, I did no stalking - just noted who it was, that she's stunning in person, and moved on. Didn't want to catch her crazy eye ;-)

She is beautiful, glad to know it's not all airbrushing and studio lighting.

How tall is she, pls? I'm always amazed when in see celebs IRL - they look like mini-versions of what I think they should look like (always much shorter and much skinnier than I'd imagined!)

She's definitely petite! I wasn't close enough to compare her to my height (I'm 5'4") but maybe 5'2" or 5'3"? I didn't notice what she had on her feet - assuming since she was flying that she wasn't wearing f-me heels, but she could have had a heeled bootie or something - I just didn't notice. I really was mesmerized by her skin & smile....Sounds like I'm fawning now, I know ;-)

Interesting, thx. Based on photos, I'd have thought 5'6" but they're always much tinier than they seem...

I think wikipedia or imdb has her at 5'6". I was 20 ft away - I could be wrong ;-) But they do often lie about height (men moreso than women it seems....)

Posted Image

TMZ

Halle Berry is pregnant with her second child ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the actress and her fiance, Olivier Martinez, tell TMZ ... Halle is around 3 months pregnant -- based on the pics and some other facts we know ... she may be a little further along.

What's more ... they know the sex. It's a boy.

This could explain why Halle and Olivier were so upset when paparazzi got too close to her earlier this week at LAX while she was carrying soon-to-be big sister Nahla, who is 5.

It's definitely worth noting ... Halle is 46, and Olivier is 47.

Posted Image

Check out this pic of Halle at the Oscars (above) in late February. A source connected with the actress tells us Halle was feeling sick and was complaining she had gained a little weight. We're told days later she found out she was pregnant.

Posted Image