princess

Halle Berry

She said: "Although such things do wonders for my confidence, I'm never able to take them seriously. If they really knew me, they'd realize that I'm far from secure about my looks."[/b]

I believe you, Halle...That's why you had a nose job. And that's still not a total confidence builder. :D

While I find her whining about her rough childhood and her insecurities a bit annoying, I can't help but root for her with this one. They do look sweet together, no?

If they really knew me, they'd realize that I'm far from secure about my looks.

Oh whaah, cry me a river. :D

April 24, 2006 -- HALLE Berry was so convincing in her sex scenes with Billy Bob Thornton in "Monster's Ball" that she won an Oscar. And she'll have more sex in her latest flick, "Perfect Stranger" - but only with herself. Her ornery co-star, Bruce Willis, is off-camera as Berry pleasures herself while Willis' voice "tells her what to do over the computer." As our spy said, "Halle keeps her hands to herself - and does a great job."page sixOscar material? I will forever see her in that Catwoman role, it has ruined her as an actress for me. Well that and just about most Halle Berry roles, but she is so beautiful I can almost forgive the acting.

I said it before, I'll say it again..That Oscar belongs to Angela Bassett. :D

Halle And The T4 GuyThere has been much made about T4 presenter Steve Jones' reputation as a bit of a ladies' man.His co-presenter, June Sarpong, once even described him as a "serial snogger".But could those rumours that the former model got intimate with interviewee Halle Berry really have any truth in them?In an interview with Nuts magazine, Steve was asked if he'd really, er, got close to stars including Halle, Angelina Jolie and Pamela Anderson. The Welsh star replied: "If I was to sleep with any of these women and I talked to you about it, no one would ever sleep with me again!"Not a denial, then? But he did say he didn't know Halle personally, so we won't read too much into it.And it turns out that there's another star who's caught Steve's eye.He's got a crush on Welsh songstress Charlotte Church, but was a bit worried about what her rugby-playing boyfriend Gavin Henson might have to say about it.He said: "I hope he doesn't want to crush my head like a watermelon now for saying I'd like to give his missus some cheese on toast."Whatever do you mean, Steve?

post-5-1146155697.jpg

BERRY'S FAN FURY Hollywood beauty HALLE BERRY is sick and tired of indignant fans pestering her with their ideas for improving her film roles. The actress reveals she's been bombarded by X-MEN addicts offering alternative direction for her character STORM in the hit franchise, and got so fed up with the hassle she begged director BRETT RATNER to humour them on the forthcoming second sequel X-MEN: THE LAST STAND. She says, "What I really got a lot and hopefully after this movie I'll stop getting is when X-Men fans run into me on the street they're always really angry with me that Storm doesn't do more. "They really take it out on me personally like I have something to say. They yell, 'Yes you do, and you need to tell them.' They really want to reprimand me and tell me that I'm not making them make Storm better. They say, 'Why doesn't she fly with her cape and not the plane?' They get really indignant with me sometimes. "It was so effective that I sort of get that way with the studio (saying), 'Why doesn't she fly with her cape?!' It was really coming from what I was getting from the people. "Now I fly with a cape and I have an opinion so I really think Brett has saved me from them.17/05/2006 09:19

I expected to think Halle's performance in Monster's Ball was overrated, but I was pleasantly surprised. The hysterical scenes they showed at the Oscars were not her strongest parts - there were quieter moments towards the end where she was most impressive. Just my opinion, of course. Agree that Bassett should have an Oscar too. Also think Bassett is the more beautiful of the two.

Is Halle getting any fan backlash for dating a white man?

LOL! Naw...I think most fans probably think her crazy ass can date who she wants.

Glad to hear it. 'Cuz her current man is Smokin'!

LOL. I was gonna say. I think the guy she's dating is so incredibly hot, almost everyone would understand what she's doing with him no matter what his race is :)

Oh my God.Her current man...oh my GOD.That's a 10. We need to start a thread for him.Finally, for the ladies out there, a hot straight man that doesn't involve Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears in some way.

... Finally, for the ladies out there, a hot straight man that doesn't involve Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears in some way.

YES!... but a thread? You mean, just for you so you can drool over Gabriel Aubry pics? ;)

Yeah, why give this clown a thread? When Crazy...Ooops, I mean Halle, moves onto another flavor of the month will we ever hear of this person again? Sort of like Austin Nichols when Jakey finds a new beard or boyfriend. :D

Morning Show Host and Halle Berry Have 'Racist Moment' Friday, May 19, 2006LONDON — What was meant to be a friendly chat to promote the new "X-Men" movie turned into a frosty discussion about race on a popular morning radio program, but the British Broadcasting Corp. defended its disc jockey. Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry appeared on Chris Moyles' Radio One breakfast show Thursday morning and clashed with her host after he impersonated what he described as a "big, fat, black guy.""Are we having a racist moment here?" Berry asked Moyles after she took exception to his impersonation. Moyles said he just couldn't do American accents."There was nothing racist in what Chris said, and he made that clear on air," a BBC spokesman said Friday on condition of anonymity, in line with the corporation's policy.The exchange began when Hugh Jackman, Berry's "X-Men: The Last Stand" co-star, jokingly suggested that Moyles might take the role of his body double if he ever landed the part of James Bond."I could definitely do that," Moyles said before adding, "Put your hands in the air!"A somewhat puzzled Jackman replied, "Are you some kind of Brooklyn Bond?"Moyles replied: "I'm a black American guy. A big, fat, black guy. Put your hands up in the air."The interview continued, though the DJ later said Berry was "ratty" — British slang for grouchy.

Berry Breaks Toe X-Men: The Last Stand star Halle Berry broke her toe on Tuesday night, while rushing to catch a plane to New York City. The star broke the second toe on her left foot as she was boarding a flight in France, where she was promoting her new movie at the Cannes Film Festival. Berry didn't let her injury cramp her style - she was seen wearing high-heeled black wedges while promoting the film Wednesday night. She said, "I've still got my heels on! What's a girl going to do, right? I knew it was bad news the minute it happened. And yeah, it hurts."

HOT COUPLE

Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry make a picture-perfect sight near her Hollywood home Friday. The X-Men star has been quietly dating the Canadian model since meeting at a Versace fashion shoot last fall.

Posted Image

Halle looking Britney-ish...I mean pregnant. :blink:

Careful there, she might have the same lawyer as Reese Witherspoon and sue you for damaging her career prospects in the immediate future. It might not be Halle, either, it might be a lifelike statue that's about to be cemented in place.

Geez, I think that's more a "I had a sandwich" bump that a baby bump <_< [yeah, I know, I stole that from someone, but I can't remember who. Defamer?]

Halle looking Britney-ish...I mean pregnant. :blink:

Careful there, she might have the same lawyer as Reese Witherspoon and sue you for damaging her career prospects in the immediate future. It might not be Halle, either, it might be a lifelike statue that's about to be cemented in place.
Well, if it comes down to that...I will just retract and say she looks bloated... :D