princess

Halle Berry

BIRTHDAY GIRL

Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry are made in matching shades as they head out in Hollywood on Saturday. The X-Men star is celebrating the big 4-0 today.

Posted Image

A BAG HABIT

Halle Berry gets hooked on not one or two but three fashionable carryalls during a shopping spree Sunday in Los Angeles.

Posted Image

HALLE BERRY bid a temporary farewell to a pal on the set of Things We Lost in the Fire in Vancouver on Aug. 29. “Halle and I are married,” costar David Duchovny has said of the film. “It’s melodrama but very well-written.”

Posted Image

Halle Berry Is a 'Class Act'

Doug Atchison will direct for DreamWorks

DreamWorks has recruited Halle Berry to star in "Class Act," a somewhat-fact-based drama from "Akeelah and the Bee" director Doug Atchison.

The project tells the story of Tierney Cahill, a Reno sixth-grade teacher who accepted her class' challenge to run for Congress in 2000. We hate to spoil the end of the movie, but Cahill lost to the local incumbent, but still received 35 percent of the vote, which is inspirational.

What's particularly inspirational for Variety, though, is the fact that in real life, Cahill is white. Variety is shocked an eager to point out that Oscar winner Berry is not white.

Revolution Studios original had the project on its docket, but the film went into turnaround, allowing DreamWorks to snag it. The studio isn't expected to have "Class Act" in production by early next summer.

Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas will produce. Goldsmith-Thomas also produced Berry's upcoming "Perfect Strangers," which should be ready for release next May.

Berry is current shooting "Things We Lost In the Fire," also at DreamWorks. She was most recently seen in this summer's blockbuster "X-Men: The Last Stand."

DreamWorks thinks Halle Berry is a Class Act. The Oscar owner is set to star as Tierney Cahill, a single mother and teacher who accepts a challenge from her students to run for Congress. Though the real Cahill is white, the filmmakers insisted "it was more important to find the right actress to play the role rather than the right white actress." The true story starts coming to life in May or June.

GO CART

Halle Berry and her model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry make a push – for groceries – near the actress's West Hollywood home on Monday.

Posted Image

NEW BEGINNINGS

In her first major public appearance since splitting with husband Bobby Brown, an Armani-clad Whitney Houston catches up on some girl talk with Halle Berry at the Carousel of Hope Ball in Beverly Hills on Saturday.

Posted Image

SMOOTH LANDING

Halle Berry rolls ahead at London's Heathrow Airport on Wednesday. The actress celebrated her one-year anniversary with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry last month.

Posted Image

Oh if only we could all look as great as Halle does on a regular basis. Does this freak o' nature NEVER have an off day and just look fat??!!

Posted Image

Originally posted @ imnotobsessed.com

Have to agree with yah about Halle. Granted, I'm not naive enough to think she's never had work done but whatever she has or might have had done - it works and doesn't scream "SURGERY"! She's just a natural.

Have to agree with yah about Halle. Granted, I'm not naive enough to think she's never had work done but whatever she has or might have had done - it works and doesn't scream "SURGERY"! She's just a natural.

I'd say an excellent nose job!

HALLE BERRY: WEDDING CAKE BLUES?

Right before Christmas, Halle Berry was seen at LA's Sweet Lady Jane bakery selecting sweets to take home.

Before she left, she picked up the portfolio of lavish wedding cakes and started asking all kinds of questions, including "How far ahead of time do I need to place an order? And get this, she was flashing a large diamond ring on her engagement finger! She's been dating that hot Canadian model Gabriel Aubry for awhile now.

We figured SOMETHING might happen over the holidays, but no news yet. We know Halle wants a baby and a husband - which will she get first?

Janet Charlton

Halle wins Favorite Female Action Star at the People's Choice awards last night.

Posted Image

Robin Williams grabs a little Halle

Posted Image

from yahoo! entertainment

Edited by CeCeLadybug

Halle Warns the Help: Don't Speak to Me!

Filed under: Paparazzi Photo, Halle Berry, Celebrity Pay Dirt

Money is no object to Halle Berry, but meaningless chatter, on the other hand, pisses her off.

TMZ has learned that an Orange County painting company has been called to spruce up cabinets in Halle Berry's Los Angeles home, which the Oscar winner has been remodeling for over a year. The company has been asked to merely stain the existing wood cabinets in the kitchen ... with a staggering $57,000 pricetag!

The contract between the actress and all those doing work on her property has a few interesting clauses: First, any worker is prohibited to approach Berry while in the home or on the premises. Second, no one is allowed to speak to the A-list Miss B at any time. Finally, the only approved interaction is if Halle speaks to you, then you may answer Her Fineness.

When you're getting 57 large to stain kitchen cabinets, one keeps one's mouth shut.

Halle Warns the Help: Don't Speak to Me!

Filed under: Paparazzi Photo, Halle Berry, Celebrity Pay Dirt

Money is no object to Halle Berry, but meaningless chatter, on the other hand, pisses her off.

TMZ has learned that an Orange County painting company has been called to spruce up cabinets in Halle Berry's Los Angeles home, which the Oscar winner has been remodeling for over a year. The company has been asked to merely stain the existing wood cabinets in the kitchen ... with a staggering $57,000 pricetag!

The contract between the actress and all those doing work on her property has a few interesting clauses: First, any worker is prohibited to approach Berry while in the home or on the premises. Second, no one is allowed to speak to the A-list Miss B at any time. Finally, the only approved interaction is if Halle speaks to you, then you may answer Her Fineness.

When you're getting 57 large to stain kitchen cabinets, one keeps one's mouth shut.

That's sad. You know, people are fans, and thats what helps you to get money to paid 57,000 to stain cabinets. Stars need to know that the public helps them with there jobs.

SNOW DAY

Halle Berry and beau Gabriel Aubry brave the season's first dusting of snow during a chilled-out stroll in New York's SoHo neighborhood on Thursday, where the couple shopped for furniture.

Posted Image

panachereport.com

Halle Berry is slated to play jailed jewel thief Doris Payne in whiz-kid actor-turned-producer Justin Berfield's upcoming biopic “Who Is Doris Payne?” The 21-year-old former “Malcolm In The Middle Star,” star secured the rights to 76-year-old Payne's life story after meeting the thief in prison.

He then commissioned seasoned writer Eunetta T. Boone to pen a screenplay. Payne, who is known as The Grandmother Thief, has spent much of her adult life pulling off some of the biggest gem heists around the globe.

Berfield has yet to confirm if the MovieHole.net reports about Oscar winner Berry are true, but says, "Doris was a jewel thief for six decades and worked all over the world.

Doris is a magnificent woman and she's incredibly intelligent. "Whoever plays her will have to be able to leave the audience with several questions concerning Doris' state of mind. It's a very demanding role."

panachereport.com

Halle Berry made such a fuss about the stylish Lauren Felton matte jersey dresses worn by waitresses at the Soho Grand Hotel in New York during a recent stay, bosses gave her one as a gift. "The Speedo was one thing that almost made me not choose this role... because I don't look cute in blue panties."

Thornton, Halle may re-team for 'Tulia'

Melbourne, March 15 : Actor Billy Bob Thornton and actress Halle Berry are reportedly set to re-team for Carl Franklin directed 'Tulia', a film based on the true story of a Texas drug bust that led to the incarceration of innocent black men.

The movie is being seen as a beneficial venture for Halle whose movie 'X-Men 3' could not do wonders for her, reports Variety magazine.

This new flick is about an American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) lawyer's efforts to expose a corrupt and racially motivated rash of drug convictions in rural Tulia, Texas, in 1999.

It is an adaptation of the Nate Blakeslee book 'Tulia: Race, Cocaine, and Corruption in a Small Texas Town'.

According to Moviehole, the shooting of the flick begins on April 30 and it will be shot in and around New Orleans.

Source: Kerala News

Notes from all over

Halle Berry says those reports that she was a battered woman aren’t accurate. “I’m so not a battered woman,” the “Monster’s Ball” star tells the April issue of Reader’s Digest. “Have I been in physical altercations with men? Absolutely. But the minute that happens they see the back of me. My mother was a battered woman. She was battered by my father.”

Hollywood News

Halle Berry once lived in a homeless shelter!

Washington, Mar 15 :

Oscar winner Halle Berry may be able afford million dollar mansions today, but there was a time when she was forced to take shelter in a home for the homeless.

Berry, who moved to Chicago when she was just 21 with hopes of becoming a star, revealed that her mother had refused to help her out when her money ran out, for she wanted Halle to learn to fend for herself.

'She drove me there, but I don't think she ever thought it would pan out. After a month or two, I ran out of money and called her. I said, 'Mum, I hate to ask you this, but could you send me some money? I just have rent money. I can't eat this week.' And she said, I'm not going to start this calling home asking Mom for money. No. Figure it out or come home. I was so mad. I didn't speak to her for a year and a half,'' Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

And even though the lack of money meant that Berry had to spend some time living in homeless shelters, she is now grateful for her mother's determination not to lend a helping hand, for it taught the actress to take care of herself, and to live within her means.

'It taught me how to take care of myself and that I could live through any situation, even if it meant going to a shelter for a small stint, or living within my means, which were meager. I became a person who knows that I will always make my own way,' she said.

--- ANI