BobbyD

Fergie/Stacy Ferguson

Her music sucks, she looks like a grasshopper, and she needs an intervention from friends convincing her to wear Depends!?!

Thanks for making me laugh so early in the day!! :) Edited by rastyrae

"I may not have the type of voice you like, but I can sing. You can't take that away from me, 'cause singing is a gift from God, and when people say I can't sing, it's kind of like insulting God."

- Fergie tells Vibe magazine

"I may not have the type of voice you like, but I can sing. You can't take that away from me, 'cause singing is a gift from God, and when people say I can't sing, it's kind of like insulting God."

Good grief!

Good grief!

Well, Fergie, let's take this a bit further, shall we? If everything we are and do is a "gift from God", he must have been ignoring you when he handed out the pretty girl tokens. If everything is a "gift from God" then this God must like to see you humiliate yourself while you wet your pants on stage. This God also must be putting evil thoughts into your head to make you dress like that and not understand fashion.

Actually, dear, when I look at this, your "gift from God" isn't such a great one after all. I think your rap music is mostly heinous ear splitting noise, so God, be insulted.

Brand New Bag

USHER may get to play the Godfather of Soul, James Brown, on the big screen. Usher's stock is high with his riveting singing and dancing in "Chicago" on Broadway. Imagine Entertainment and Paramount Pictures are said to be searching for a director. The movie is "still in an options state," but a script is in the works, and Black Eyed Pea Fergie is vying to play the role of "one of Brown's wives," said an insider. Brown's manager, Super Frank, told us: "Mr. Brown is a true legend of our times, and he is very excited about making the film."

Brand New Bag

USHER may get to play the Godfather of Soul, James Brown, on the big screen. Usher's stock is high with his riveting singing and dancing in "Chicago" on Broadway. Imagine Entertainment and Paramount Pictures are said to be searching for a director. The movie is "still in an options state," but a script is in the works, and Black Eyed Pea Fergie is vying to play the role of "one of Brown's wives," said an insider. Brown's manager, Super Frank, told us: "Mr. Brown is a true legend of our times, and he is very excited about making the film."

Can someone say Glitter?

From panachereport

Black Eyed Peas star Fergie claims she survives on just one hour's sleep each night. She compares herself to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, who famously only slept for a few hours each night. Fergie says, "You can't assume any success. Usually artists spend time in the studio recording an album, then they do prep, then they do press. And then they tour. "Most find it hard but I love it. I have about an hour's sleep. I'm like Margaret Thatcher."

From panachereport

Black Eyed Peas star Fergie claims she survives on just one hour's sleep each night. She compares herself to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, who famously only slept for a few hours each night. Fergie says, "You can't assume any success. Usually artists spend time in the studio recording an album, then they do prep, then they do press. And then they tour. "Most find it hard but I love it. I have about an hour's sleep. I'm like Margaret Thatcher."

I think she's right, she does kinda resemble like Margaret Thatcher.

panachereport.com

Black Eyed Pea Fergie was suitably impressed by nude photos of boyfriend Josh Duhamel before they started dating but insists the snaps don't do him justice.

Fergie spied the model-turned-actor in a series of naked poses for a coffee-table book before they got together, she was delighted when she finally got a close up of Duhamel's intimate area-which is larger in the flesh.

She says, "I did see the photos and trust me, he's way more endowed than that picture gave him credit. He told me it was really cold in that room."

panachereport.com

Black Eyed Pea Fergie was suitably impressed by nude photos of boyfriend Josh Duhamel before they started dating but insists the snaps don't do him justice.

Fergie spied the model-turned-actor in a series of naked poses for a coffee-table book before they got together, she was delighted when she finally got a close up of Duhamel's intimate area-which is larger in the flesh.

She says, "I did see the photos and trust me, he's way more endowed than that picture gave him credit. He told me it was really cold in that room."

TMI! I'm glad he is hung well, but why does she want the rest of the world to know it? :rolleyes:

panachereport.com

TMI! I'm glad he is hung well, but why does she want the rest of the world to know it? :rolleyes:

This is why I snark...Celebrities feeling a need to give us useless information about how happy they are. :rolleyes: Then again, maybe it's part of a 12 step program for ex-meth addicts...tell the world how happy they are..sexually and otherwise? :huh: :D

James Brown's Death Gives Momentum to His Biopic

Oh "Walk The Line" and "Ray." As much as you are both great films in your own right, now every time a unique musical figure passes away, everybody remotely connected to that individual's biopic hustles to get shit rolling, all in the name of getting their Oscar buzz on. Page Six of the New York Post reports:

THE biopic of James Brown we told you about a few weeks ago is picking up steam now that the Godfather of Soul is dead. Page Six reported that Usher was a favorite for the lead based on his singing and dancing in "Chicago." Fergie of the Black-Eyed Peas wants to play one of Brown's wives.

Yesterday, Variety reported that Spike Lee has signed on to direct the movie about Brown's life, which was optioned by Brian Grazer of Imagine Films and Paramount.

I shouldn't front and act like I'm not excited that Spike Lee has signed on to the project, cause I am, because if anyone can turn my distaste for Usher and Fergie around, it might just be him. Otherwise, I consider them to be the grapefruit in my fruit salad--a distasteful little addition to an otherwise perfectly nice idea.

GOT MOMENTUM [Page Six | New York Post]

This is why I snark...Celebrities feeling a need to give us useless information about how happy they are. Then again, maybe it's part of a 12 step program for ex-meth addicts...tell the world how happy they are..sexually and otherwise?

Oh I am with you there. I don't think I have read many interviews from her that don't shove her sex life in our faces.... I think this just keeps proving what a skank she really is. Some things should be kept personal.

panachereport.com

Black Eyed Pea star Fergie is trying to keep her engagement a secret by hiding her ring in her handbag when she's out in public. The singer accepted boyfriend Josh Duhamel’s wedding proposal just before Christmas (06), according to reports, but she doesn't want to make the happy news public until they have set a wedding date. Life & Style magazine claims Fergie, real name Stacy Ferguson, was showing off her four-carat diamond engagement ring at a pre-Christmas party at film producer Michael Bay’ home on 15 December (06) - but has kept it hidden ever since.

Duhamel's representative have denied the engagement news, but a friend of the couple tells Life & Style magazine, "They don't want to announce the engagement until they set a wedding date, but Fergie can't wait to marry Josh." Sources suggest the couple are considering a European wedding next summer (08). An insider says, "She wants a big, formal wedding."

February 01, 2007

Fergie to Pimp For Candies

Yes, Fergie is the new face of Candies. Totally fitting right? Although I never thought I would hear the words Fergie and spokesperson in the same sentence.

Fergie joins past Candie's spokespeople Destiny's Child, Hilary Duff, Dixie Chicks and Jenny McCarthy. Candie's is sold exclusively at Kohl's department stores and on Kohls.com.

The first television ad will feature Fergie's song "Glamorous" from her solo album "The Dutchess." "I had so much fun shooting the campaign, playing up the glam side of my personality, and I am excited to have my current single, 'Glamorous' be the music for the TV commercial," the singer said in a statement released Wednesday.

The commercial features Fergie hanging out in her Beverly Hills home while a voyeur looks on. Fergie realizes that someone is watching her and she plays it up in what the advertiser describes as "a fun and sexy Candie's way."

So she's basically going to act like her same slutty self.

Fergie is Without a Diamond or a Baby

Filed under: Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson

Fergie saw fit to tell us that she isn't engaged or pregnant . Uh, thanks. I think it would be hot if normal people started releasing press about their everyday status. For the record, I am neither adopting a child or going back to school anytime soon. Do you care? Me neither. Shut up, Fergie!

Fergie wants to set the record straight, again: She and her boyfriend, Las Vegas star Josh Duhamel, are not engaged.

"I've heard that I've been engaged probably about seven times, and pregnant, but I've never been either," she told reporters in Miami on Thursday. "Sorry to disappoint."

Who asked your ass? And stop ruining Willy Wonka with your cake-slathered body! Try and embrace your wholesome Kids Inc. roots! Looks like we made it, we're Kids Incorp-O-rated!

Glad to hear the guy has some sense.....

So she's basically going to act like her same slutty self.

That will make a nice change then. :D ;)

Edited by Aussie1

Spot the Tranny

Posted Image

Seriously…..they are both good tuckers. Here’s Fergie Ferg and Brooke Hogan at Maxim’s Salute to the Trannies party for Super Bowl in Miami yesterday.

DListed

Edited by leaivory