princess

Courteney Cox & David Arquette

(IMDB.COM)Cox & Arquette Develop TV Sitcom Hollywood couple Courteney Cox and David Arquette are developing a sitcom about a private investigator with Everybody Loves Raymond writer/producer Jeremy Stevens. The married Scream co-stars both have a hand in the TV project - The Return of Zoom star Cox is set to executive produce, while Eight Legged Freaks actor Arquette is penciled in to star. Stevens will write the pilot for the as-yet-untitled show, which will be developed with the assistance of US TV network ABC, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

darkhorizons.comDavid Arquette will make his directorial debut with horror pic "The Tripper" for Coquette Productions. Arquette penned the screenplay with Joe Harris reports Variety.Courteney Cox and Arquette will make cameo appearances in the horror ensembler, which will star Jamie King, Thomas Jane, Jason Mewes, Lukas Haas, Paul Reubens and Balthazar Getty.Film, which is set to begin shooting this month in Santa Cruz, revolves around a group of friends who escape to a modern-day Woodstock concert for a weekend of debauchery, only to be stalked by a fanatical killer determined to finish what he started years earlier.

For such a seemingly odd couple together, I have to admit they have lasted and do seem to have a very happy family unit. Here's to them beating the odds!

Courtney Cox, 41, is pregnant reports Life & Style Weekly Magazine, but the former 'Friends' star is worried her age might age might cause complications.

"We're expecting a child, but she doesn't need the pressure of everyone watching us," hubby David Arquette, 34, told an inside source. "She's not that far along, but she has it in her head that there might be problems. You can never tell until after three months. It's scary enough as it is. I just wish it hadnÕt gotten out. The problem is most times the media knows before you do."

Courteney's rep denies the pregnancy, but another close insider confirms the pregnancy and adds: "She's very concerned."

popbitch.com >> TV: child's play for the Arquettes << Courteney and David have conception time Courteney Cox Arquette has secured herself a useful post-Friends career as a producer. She's currently making a movie where she plays a Southern socialite with trouble adjusting to her daughter's love of hip-hop and also has TV interests. During a recent production meeting at ABC, Courteney suddenly reached into her bag, pulled out a thermometer, took a reading then motioned to her husband that they had to leave. At the door she apologised for leaving early, but explained that it was "conception time".

Arquettes Honored for Acting The entire Arquette acting family will be honored with the American Film Institute's sixth Platinum Circle Award on May 10. Rosanna Arquette, Richmond Arquette, Patricia Arquette, Alexis Arquette and David Arquette will receive the coveted trophy during a lunch ceremony at Beverly Hills' Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, while Clifford Arquette and Lewis Arquette, who died in 1974 and 2001 respectively, will receive posthumous awards. David's wife, actress Courteney Cox and Patricia's fiance, actor Thomas Jane, will also be recognized for their contributions to television and film. Previous acting families to win the award include the Fondas and the Penns.

Posted Image

Longtime pals Courteney Cox and Sheryl Crow – and Cox's daughter Coco, nearly 2 – have a Malibu beach powwow Sunday.

Kid sure is getting big.

Am I seeing shadows behind the trees, or does her stomach look bigger like maybe she's pregnant? I hope so. I like these two -- he does his own thing (clothes wise) and she lets him. They seem to really like each other. His clothes are actually pretty tame, he usually looks like a parrot.

There was a photo in the David Blaine thread of them visiting his bubble--Coco had a pink tutu on--either she's just being a typical 2 year old, or she's got Daddy's fashion sense :lol:

Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox at AFI Honors Arquette Family (05/10/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

From HollywoodsBest

Yeah, if I were Jen I'd looked bummed to be photographed so close to a glowing, gorgeous Courteney Cox, too. Courteney has one of the most beautiful faces in Hollywood, I think. Too bad she's not as talented as she is gorgeous. She's adequate, certainly, but I always thought she and Matt LeBlanc were the weak links on Friends, and as time went on and Matt got better, she really didn't.

UsWeekly:

Posted Image

Courteney Cox, 42, sat down with Marie Claire for the August issue, and in between cooing to husband David Arquette and daughter Coco on speakerphone, she talked about life as a mother, what’s next in her career, and whether she’ll go under the knife. Here are some highlights.

Courteney on work:

“The reason why I want to produce, to be honest, is for the control. I was on the most wonderful TV show ever, and I don’t want to be just an actor for hire anymore.”

On motherhood:

“I think the baby part – like the waking up early – is hard,” she says honestly. “Really hard.” But the hardships aren’t going to stop her from trying again.

On having another baby:

“I’m not really ready right this second, but I’ll probably do it one more time.”

On aging:

“I have issues with getting older, sure. There are huge changes in my body and my face, and I obsess over them. I just try not to have too many mirrors around.”

On plastic surgery:

“David has a huge problem with it, but I don’t. It’s hard getting older; it’s hard not to be the young one anymore, to see your face change, your skin change, and not judge it.”

On going back to therapy for the first time in five years:

“I was starting to notice some things, and I wanted to stop judging myself so much…I’m such a nurturer of others, I thought maybe it was time to start nurturing myself.”

---

People.com:

Posted Image

COOL BRITTANIA

Courteney Cox and husband David Arquette – sun-kissed from their Sardinia getaway last week – make a sharp-dressed pair in London on Thursday.

I actually think she looks better now than she ever did in the past. Hubba hubba! She is one pretty lady!

Posted Image

DAVID ARQUETTE gave daughter Coco, 2, first-class treatment while leaving a jet in London on July 4. "I'm lucky to have a lot of help, and David's very much a hands-on dad," wife Courteney Cox has said.

David Arquette Loses Directorial Debut Tape

By SANDY COHEN

AP Entertainment Writer

Posted Image

SAN DIEGO (AP) -- David Arquette was in such a rush to show footage of his directorial debut, "The Tripper," at Comic-Con that he lost the tape on the way to the convention center.

"I'm so embarrassed," the 34-year-old actor told the throng of fans who gathered to see the film at the comic convention. "It'll probably be on the Internet tonight."

To appease the crowd, Arquette acted out a few lines from the movie, which he co-wrote.

He described it as "a political horror film about a person who's obsessed with Ronald Reagan and he attacks hippies at an outdoor music festival."

The film stars Paul Reubens, Jason Mewes, Lucas Haas, and Thomas Jane, who became Arquette's brother-in-law last month when he married actress Patricia Arquette. Arquette plays a small part, a "redneck local" named Muff. His wife, Courteney Cox Arquette, makes a cameo appearance.

The actor said he chose to direct a horror flick because he loves the genre and "you can also get into sex, drugs and rock n' roll more than you can the other genres."

He is still seeking distribution for the independent production, which he called a "passion project."

"The fact that I've completed this, that it's in a box and done, is the biggest accomplishment for me," he said.

Unfortunately for his fans, that box is lost somewhere in the San Diego Convention Center.

FLOWER POWER

Courteney Cox Arquette makes the scene at West Hollywood eatery Il Sole on Thursday. The actress will next be heard – but not seen – in a film perfect for her 2-year-old daughter Coco: She plays Daisy the cow in the animated feature Barnyard, out Aug. 4.

Posted Image