princess

Courteney Cox & David Arquette

Lesbo 'lip Lock'

JENNIFER Aniston is very close to her best friend, Courtney Cox Arquette - and she's about to get even closer. Aniston is guest-starring in Arquette's FX show, "Dirt," playing her archenemy, a rival tabloid editor. But even better, according to Michael Ausiello of TVGuide.com, "Aniston's character is a lesbian. What's more, she won't just mouth off to Cox's tightly wound counterpart; she's going to share a lip lock with her." That should pump up the ratings. Reps for Aniston and Cox didn't return e-mails.

PRELUDE TO A KISS

Courteney Cox isn't giving anything away during an outing in Santa Monica on Tuesday, but the scoop is her real-life friend Jennifer Aniston will guest star on her FX drama Dirt. In an episode airing March 27, Aniston will reportedly give Cox's character a goodbye peck.

Posted Image

A Socialite's Life

Courtney Cox Doesn't Want to Offend Any of Her Beautiful Celebrity Friends

Courtney Cox is censoring some of the possible storylines on Dirt because they're hitting too close to home. She's rolling up on the writers and telling them to drop certain stories that are thinly veiled accounts of real-life celeb dish.

The former FRIENDS star plays a ruthless magazine editor on the US show and reveals some of the proposed plotlines were far too similar to some of her pal's real life antics. She explains, "There are many times that I'll call up the writers and say, 'Guys, I really know that person.' Not that it's the person, but it sounds too much like someone that they could possibly take it the wrong way."

Oh, who gives a shit? Take some chances, Cox! Your show is flailing! I would be out there with a story about "Vlad" and "Mangelina" and how "Mangelina" stole "Vlad" from "Gwen" in a friggin' heartbeat. It's about ratings, honey! The "Friends" days are over and out and your husband is a goofy bastard on a similarly failing tv show. If you want to keep Coco in Gucci diapers, you'd better work!

Courteney Cox and her daughter Coco at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills (04/04/07)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Celebutopia

DAVID ARQUETTE - IS THAT YOU?

Filed Under: Courteney Cox-Arquette > David Arquette

Posted Image

Here's Courteney Cox and David Arquette putting on pleasant faces after having a little tiff in Il Sole - that expensive Italian restaurant on Sunset Strip. David does look uncomfortable in that conservative blue business suit and necktie - could that be Courteney's idea? We like him better in those plaid wacky outfits he used to wear. He looked happier.

Posted by Janet Charlton on May 8, 2007 1:44 PM

I don't see why the blue suit would be Courtney's idea considering how she's dressed. And OMG . . . did they like have a difference of opinion, Janet? Call the lawyers! :rolleyes:

Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox Hit the Beach

Filed under: Courtney Cox , David Arquette , Jennifer Aniston

Posted Image

Along with Courteney Cox's husband David Arquette and their daughter Coco. Wow, she's growing up fast. We're glad to see Jennifer Aniston out and about again - she's looking good.

She looked well toned and tanned and wore light blue frayed denim shorts and a light fabric, steel gray V-neck long sleeved T-shirt. Uncharacteristically, she wished the waiting photogs Happy Memorial Day as the others in her entourage hurried along in front.

Someone commented, "Jennifer isn't normally the biggest fan of the paparazzi, she will do anything she can to avoid being photographed. But today was a different story. She strolled along slowly, carrying her sandals and water in her hands, like she was a normal holidaymaker."

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

More photos of Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and David Arquette are after the jump.

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/29/jennif...t_the_beach.php

Please Stop Asking Courteney Cox About Jennifer Aniston

Filed under: Courtney Cox , Jennifer Aniston

Posted Image

Courteney Cox wishes people would stop worrying about Jennifer Aniston and asking about her. She's pretty sick of talking about Jennifer Aniston.

In an interview with a journalist from Marie Claire, she says, "I think it might be getting a little better now, but for a while her life was expected to be everyone's life. "Look, I don't want to be rude or anything, but I usually don't talk about Jennifer in interviews. People should stop worrying about her life. "I could talk about just how great she is doing at the moment, but then it's just an interview about her. I understand your position because her world is so public but, well, I can tell you we're both very fortunate to have each other."

They're good friends, but Courteney wants a little attention. Okay. We'll maybe not from the paparazzi, but that's another story.

http://socialitelife.com/2007/06/09/please...fer_aniston.php

Cox wants to spoof Spears in 'Dirt'

Courtney Cox wants to use Britney Spears' troubled life for a storyline in the second series of her US show Dirt.

The Friends actress will spoof the singer's problems in the celebrity magazine-based show, although Spears will not appear in the programme herself.

A source told Star magazine: "Courteney can’t wait to give the Britney character a major smack-down on camera.

"Being a parent herself, Courteney is disheartened by the way Britney has treated her own kids."

Courteney Cox: 'I Would Never Say 100 Percent No' to a Friends Reunion

Friends may have ended in 2004, but the successful series lives on in syndication, and a reunion hasn't been ruled out by one of the Central Perk regulars, Courteney Cox.

"I don't think so," Cox, 43, tells Us Weekly in its latest issue. "But I would never say 100 percent no."

And what would her Friends character, Monica Geller, be up to now?

"She's running her suburb and in charge of the PTA," hypothesized Cox, now the star of FX's Dirt. "She's driving Chandler crazy, and he's probably driving her crazy too."

And like Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp, Cox plans to spend Christmas with her family — husband David Arquette, 36, and CoCo, 3 — "someplace warm" where "there will be no Santa Ana winds."

Us: How is your house after the recent Malibu blaze?

CC: We got evacuated. The house is okay. We're lucky because it was really close. It was scary, but it turned out, thankfully, okay.

Us: Was the scare enough to make you flee Malibu?

CC: No, but it's definitely enough for me to go — if there's Santa Ana winds, I will not be spending time out there.

Us: Yeah, but how can you predict the winds? Is it the time of the season?

CC: No, you hear about them. They always let you know that they're coming. We had to wake Coco up at 5 in the morning going, 'Get up, we have to get out.' She wasn't scared at all, which was good. She saw the flames, and she was like, 'Wow, the beautiful colors.' She was able to look at it with a different lens.

Us: The DVD is coming out of Dirt's season one. Any highlights?

CC: Last year was a really interesting look on the world of tabloid journalism. There's a lot of shocking things that happen in the series that just make you kind of drop your jaw. It was very racy. I think the show is so salacious and intriguing, so I was really happy with it. This year we're even changing it a little more. We're honing it in.

Us: How did those storyline for Dirt come about? Like the girl who leaked her own sex tape ... do you have an input in what celeb stories you pull from?

CC: Yeah. We don't [base our stories] on any one particular celebrity. It's a weird thing because we can come up with a story, and then we haven't even filmed it ... and then, three weeks later, we'll read about it. People do really strange things. We'll take a thought or a germ of another idea, mix it with another idea ... and just come up with our own version of reality.

Us: As far as next season, what can you tell Us?

CC: This season is a little lighter. Lucy [Cox's character] went through something really tragic at the end of season one. She obviously lives, but she has a different attitude this year.

Us: Is Jennifer Aniston coming back next season?

CC: No, she's not.

Us: The door is open, I would assume.

CC: Of course. We are not in a fight. She is my friend, and I love her dearly.

Us: Good. I also read somewhere that Vince Vaughn was guest starring next season.

CC: I've heard that too. That would also be negative. But, you know, it wouldn't hurt the show for people to think that.

Us: Which guest stars are coming?

CC: Tom Arnold, Sharon Lawrence ... gosh, I have the worst memory. Rosanna Arquette is on.

Us: Rosanna Arquette, who's dating Paul McCartney?

CC: You know, I have not talked to her about that, but I will ask her as soon as we hang out. It was a rumor, and I'm going to find out the real dirt.

Us: Is it like too much of a cliché to bring other Friends cast members onto the show, or is that never going to happen?

CC: I don't know. If it was the right point, I'd love to have any of them on the show. I don't know how they would feel about it, so I'd have to ask as things came up.

Us: [Your husband] David's the producer. Is he going to be on the show?

CC: No, he's not going to act in it, but he's directed an episode. It was great. He's a really good director.

Us: Is he on the set a lot with you?

CC: Yeah. He's doing other things like producing than sitting on the set all the time. But he comes down quite a bit, so does Coco.

Us: I heard that Coco has a crush on Dirt star Will McCormack.

CC: Not Will McCormack! She's got a couple of crushes on the set, but not Will. She's has a big crush on Josh Stewart. We have a new character, too, Ryan Eggold. She likes him and she loves [Dirt star Alex Breckenridge. She likes blondes and she likes dark-headed men. [Dirt's Ian Hart has got to be her favorite because he spends such quality time with her. He's her homie.

Courtney Cox wants to use Britney Spears' troubled life for a storyline in the second series of her US show Dirt.

The Friends actress will spoof the singer's problems in the celebrity magazine-based show, although Spears will not appear in the programme herself. A source told Star magazine: "Courteney can’t wait to give the Britney character a major smack-down on camera.

"Being a parent herself, Courteney is disheartened by the way Britney has treated her own kids."

So Courteney is being the better parent by making fun of Tater Tot's and Jayden's mom on her TV show? :rolleyes:

The Friends actress will spoof the singer's problems in the celebrity magazine-based show, although Spears will not appear in the programme herself. A source told Star magazine: "Courteney can’t wait to give the Britney character a major smack-down on camera.

So Courteney is being the better parent by making fun of Tater Tot's and Jayden's mom on her TV show? :rolleyes:

Exactly. Humiliating Britney isn't going to make her a better parent now, is it? :blink:

Exactly. Humiliating Britney isn't going to make her a better parent now, is it? :blink:

nope

Coco and the Girls Take on Cabo

PopSugar

Coco Arquette showed off her super cute bikini on the beaches of Cabo this weekend. The Arquette family is once again resting and relaxing in the Mexican sunshine. Jennifer Aniston enjoyed a book and soaked up some sun. She probably just ate lunch but of course the barely there bump is going to be continued speculation of the already baby rumors. As for the mystery man, he is no where to be seen in these photos so we're still guessing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I thought Courtney looked a little better than I've seen her in the past (arms & legs are rounded, not gaunt...She has a butt!)

I thought Courtney looked a little better than I've seen her in the past (arms & legs are rounded, not gaunt...She has a butt!)

LOL ~ I agree ~ she actually has thighs!!

I'm glad to see the Arquettes together ~ I did not want any of the blind items to be about them. :lol:

Courteney Cox intends to use out of control pop tart, Britney Spears as inspiration for her FX television drama DIRT. Cox, who is executive producer of the series, “plans to use Spears’ antics - including her divorce and custody battle with ex Kevin Federline and her bizarre head-shaving incident earlier this year - as inspiration for the show’s second series.” However, the former FRIENDS stars insists that Spears should not take it personally, claiming that the storylines are not an attack on the performer, and not meant to offend her or anyone else.

Well, it is not as though Courteney needs to worry about being sued by Brit-Brit. The 26-year-old mother of two is apparently so erratic these days that she can’t even keep a lawyer.

Source

OHNOTHEYDIDN'T