Sign in to follow this  
Zion

Kirstie Alley

Alley Regrets Writing Drug-Fuelled Journal

Actress KIRSTIE ALLEY regrets writing drug-fuelled journal entries during her battle with addiction - because she once vowed to publish her ramblings while high on cocaine. The former Cheers star, who has now cleaned up her bad habit, admits she still can't believe some of the eccentric things she did while under the influence.

She recalls, "I was a druggie. Cocaine. That is a bad drug because it makes you think you're really smart and it makes you say really stupid things.

"I wrote a journal when I was doing coke. It was like, 'This was so profound somebody's gonna find this one day and it's going to change their life.' It was the dumbest s**t you've ever heard in your life."

Source contactmusic

Kirstie Alley’s Surprising Confession: ‘Patrick Swayze & I Fell In Love’

Posted on Nov 06, 2012 @ 08:09AM

RadarOnline

In a surprising confession, Kirstie Alley says she and Patrick Swayze fell in love during filming of the 1985 Civil War mini-series North and South, but she says because they were both married to other people at the time, they technically did not “have an affair.”

The 61-year-old Emmy Award winning actress, who’s currently competing on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, made the revelation to ET’s Chris Jacobs during an interview that aired Monday night.

Alley says she and Swayze felt an intense attraction and began an intense emotional relationship during the shoot. At the time, Alley was still with her second husband, actor Parker Stevenson, whom she divorced in 1997, and Swayze was married to his long-time love Lisa Niemi.

Alley says she tried to avoid "going down that road," but that they ultimately fell in love.

"Both of us were married. We did not have an affair. But again, I think what I did was worse. Because I think when you fall in love with someone when you're married, you jeopardize your own marriage and their marriage. It's doubly bad," Alley said.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Lisa lost Patrick, her husband of 34 years, to pancreatic cancer on September 14, 2009.

Alley told ET she's still friends with Swayze’s widow, but she doesn’t know if Niemi is aware of their relationship. (Niemi asked Alley to speak at his funeral.)

Last week, Alley dropped another bombshell, telling ABC’s Barbara Walters that John Travolta -- her co-star on 1989’s Looking Who’s Talking -- was the “greatest love of my life” and that she wanted to “run off and marry John” during the shoot.

Perhaps not surprisingly, Alley’s revelations are timed with the release of her new book, The Art of Men, now available.

:vomit2:

Puhleeeze!! STFU Krusty Alleytramp. Your mouth must have swallowed your brain a long time ago... perhaps around the time the mothership shit into the volcano?

Alley told ET she's still friends with Swayze’s widow, but she doesn’t know if Niemi is aware of their relationship. (Niemi asked Alley to speak at his funeral.)

Umm I am thinking that if she knew Alley would not have been asked to speak at the funeral.

Lovely Kristie. Lovely.