Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Justin Timberlake

What's That Justin?!

You look like you just saw Britney Spears without her busted hair extensions?! HAHAHA!

Can you say "38-year-old mom starting a new life as a lesbian?!" Personally, I'm not loving it and I'm surprised her hair isn't fried to the scalp!

Here is Justin outside his NYC restaurant last night.

Posted Image

WHOA! Justin, get a grip, dude. :o :blink: :o

I've never found him attractive but.... holy shit. That's just fug. He looks like he should be drinking Mad Dog 20/20 out of a paper bag on skid row.

I am sure I have said this here before but all these rumors surprise me because I met Timberlake when he was still in NSYNC and he was very nice and not at all an ass. However, it definitely seems that nowadays he may be suffering from the Marky Mark syndrome (nice before the "serious career," insufferable after)

Timberlake's Arco concert postponed

Justin Timberlake will not be performing at a concert tonight at Arco Arena.

Timberlake's 2007 FutureSex/Loveshow World Tour was scheduled for 7:30 p.m., with Good Charlotte opening the show, but the show has been re-scheduled for Sept. 25.

According to a press release, the pop star has postponed his concert tonight at Arco Arena due to "a doctor mandated several day vocal rest prescribed to the artist to repair vocal strain inflicted during his MTV VMA performance and months of rigorous touring."

Timberlake won an MTV Video Music Award for best male artist in Las Vegas on Sunday night where he was the picture of health.

Timberlake also postponed his San Jose concert, which was set for Wednesday. That show's been pushed to Sept. 23.

-- Chris Macias

Noooo RiRi Nooooo!!!

http://www.dlisted.com/

The Alien Princess and the Queen of the VMAs, Rihanna, denied that she was dating Shia LaDouche last night. But....MediaTakeOut reports that she went home with Justin Timberfuck at the end of the night.

A source said, "Justin and Rihanna were hanging out and [talking] for a while. Then they both got up all nonchalant and left together ... It was crazy because Jessica [biel] was there and she was looking all over for [Justin] ... Poor girl."

I'm going to choose to not believe this. RiRi wouldn't mess with that doofus. He's soo....dorky and not cute dorky, just straight-up dorky.

I can't blame JT for wanting to tap that though. He probably got sick of being manhandled by She-Hulk Biel.

Posted Image

Justin Timberlake’s Voice Was Strained from “Performing”

http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/

Justin Timberlake Cancels Tour Dates after Getting Shitfaced at the VMAs

JT postponed two tour dates in Northern California — one on Monday and one on Wednesday — after a doctor ordered him to rest his voice after his VMA performance.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The performance was so, so stressful on the voice of a guy who puts on a full two-hour show every other night. But the three bits he did at the VMAs just put that poor little voice right over the edge.

So, so stressful.

DEEEEEEEERUNK!!!!

(Diplomatic) Quote Of The Day!

http://www.welovecelebs.com/wp/?p=8375

“What do you think is going on with Britney?” Oprah Winfrey asks Justin Timberlake.

“I don’t know, to be honest with you,” he responds. “I haven’t spoken to her in years. I mean, there’s no ill will – I have nothing but love for her. It’s funny because we dated each other at a time … wow, I haven’t talked about this in a long time. It’s interesting. We were teenagers, you know?”

“Yes,” Winfrey affirms, “famous teenagers.”

“I think that’s basically the best way to describe what happened to us. I think she’s a great person, and I don’t know her as well as I did,” he says. “What I do know about her is she has a huge heart, and she is a great person.”

I think JT's ability to be a tool is certainly a strong likelihood. I have it from a very reliable source that on a private flight about 18 months ago, Justin's list of "notes" for the flight included one minor thing..... that he be called "You da man".

Not Mr. Timberlake, but "You da man." The flight crew was not amused, and to my understanding avoided any situation in which his name would have to be used. Stupid egotistical prick. <_<

Having said that about him, damn it, I do like some of his songs. However, I have refused to purchase a CD because that story just makes it impossible for me to do so.

Justin Timberlake Cancels Gig Due To Hangover

Pop superstar Justin Timberlake has confessed he canceled two recent concerts because he was "hungover."

The Sexy Back hitmaker was due to perform gigs in Sacramento and San Jose, California earlier this month, but canceled both at the eleventh hour - sending the rumor mill into a spin.

Reports he had strained his voice after performing at the MTV Video Music Awards were replaced by claims he had partied too hard.

Now the 26-year-old has come clean. He told his San Jose, California audience on Sunday: "Certain bloggers said I canceled because I was hungover and they were right... I was."

(Pagesix.com)

Sleazeball Behind Boy Bands

October 2, 2007 -- LOU Pearlman - the hog-fat, boy-band honcho who created *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys and launched the careers of Justin Timberlake and Nick Carter - was a pervy pedophile who preyed on the young men he mentored, Vanity Fair reports.

"I would absolutely say the guy was a sexual predator. All the talent knew what Lou's game was," Steve Mooney, an aspiring singer who was Pearlman's assistant, told VF's Bryan Burrough. "Some guys joked about it. I remember [one singer] asking me, 'Have you let Lou [fellate] you yet?' "

Mooney said he once asked Pearlman, who was known as "Big Poppa," what it would take for him to get into a band. "I'll never forget this as long as I live. He leaned back in his chair, in his white terry cloth robe and white underwear, and spread his legs," Mooney told Burrough. "And then he said, and these were his exact words, 'You're a smart boy. Figure it out.' " Mooney added that a singer groped by Pearlman told him, "Look, if a guy wants to massage me, and I'm getting a million dollars for it, you just go along with it. It's the price you got to pay."

Phoenix Stone, an early member of the Backstreet Boys, tells Vanity Fair Pearlman was "definitely inappropriate" with Nick Carter. Nick's mom, Jane Carter, wouldn't get into specifics, but said, "Certain things happened and it almost destroyed our family. I tried to warn everyone. I tried to warn all the mothers . . . I tried to expose him for what he was years ago."

Tim Christofore, a member of Take 5, recalls that during a sleepover at Pearlman's house, the music czar swan-dived onto his and another boy's bed and wrestled with them wearing only in a towel, which came off. "We were like, 'Ooh, Lou, that's gross.' What did I know? I was 13," Christofore told Vanity Fair.

Rich Cronin, lead singer of LFO, recalled Pearlman told him of an "ancient massage technique that if I massage you and we bond in a certain way, it will strengthen your aura."

Pearlman, 53, is in a Florida jail awaiting trial on bank fraud charges. Prosecutors say he scammed more than 1,000 investors out of $315 million. He'd been a fugitive until June when he was busted in Indonesia, living under a fake name. His lawyer did not return calls from Page Six.

Justin...can u hear me? :blink:

OH MY GAWWD!!! THEY ARE.........TOUCHING!!!!!!!!

couldn't have anything to do with the Lou story, uh uh no way. ;)

Posted Image

http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1...ssicainfph2.jpg

JT and Biel: Canadian Lovebirds

Posted Oct 4th 2007 2:37PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Paparazzi Photo

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel took a stroll through the streets of Toronto, after having brunch at a place called Eggstacy. They should have gone to Omeletteville!

Justin is in town shooting his new movie, "The Love Guru," with Mike Myers and Jessica Alba. Biel is in town because ... well, hey -- would you let your man hang out in Toronto with Jessica Alba?

Yeah, but look - the photo is cropped so we can't see the OTHER person who's holding hands with Jessica...

(Pagesix.com)

Lou: No Towel Could Fit Me

DISGRACED boy band founder Lou Pearlman - who created *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys and launched Justin Timberlake's career - is finally speaking out about the Vanity Fair article that depicted him as a pervy pedophile. Pearlman - who was accused of inappropriate behavior with Nick Carter and wrestling boys in a towel that conveniently fell off - told Radaronline's Tyler Gray the VF story is "one-sided." "I think Vanity (un)Fair sought out anyone who had a lawsuit or grudge with me or my company to help make disparaging remarks. They never sought any proof or checked for accuracy," Pearlman said. He denies any sexual misconduct. As for the towel incident, porcine Pearlman told Gray, who is writing his authorized biography, that the story was made up: "I've never owned a towel that could wrap all the way around me anyway." A Vanity Fair spokeswoman said, "Mr. Pearlman's comments are ludicrous. We stand by our story."

N'Syncer: I Knew Justin Would Leave Britney!

Posted Image

In his new autobiography, Out of Sync, Lance Bass opens up about Justin and Britney's love affair. See an exclusive excerpt from the book below:

Justin Timberlake was still dating Britney Spears, his former ­“sister” Mouseketeer [in 2001]. At the time, she struck me as just this adorable little teenage girl at a perennial slumber party — staying up late and having lots of fun. She showed no signs of the turmoil she would eventually encounter, maybe because she was so in love with Justin she thought it was going to last forever.

I knew it wouldn’t. Justin already had a great love in his life — his career. He wanted to be a star, and no girl, no matter how great, was going to be able to distract him from that for more than a night or two between trips to the center of the spotlight.

But as I said, she seemed like the perfect girlfriend, especially when she wore her pajamas and hung out with the boys.

Edited by NYCat

^ of course it won't have helped matters when she slept with Ben Affleck.... :mellow:

I thought it was Wade Robson? Well...maybe both. :D

^ of course it won't have helped matters when she slept with Ben Affleck.... :mellow:

Okay - so I just had to go and google Wade Robson as I had no idea who he was, so thanks for that BobbyD, you learn something new everyday and all that....(did you know he has his own MySpace page ? No ? Well, don't bother, it's 90 seconds of my life that I want back...)

Still think it was Ben Affleck, but I don't think she limited herself to just the one... :)

....(did you know he has his own MySpace page ? No ? Well, don't bother, it's 90 seconds of my life that I want back...)

Priceless quote. :D

(Pagesix.com)

More On Lou

IF you thought the Vanity Fair article about Lou Pearlman was revealing, just wait for Tyler Gray's new book about the dirty business of boy bands. The tome, with the working title "The Hit Charade," will include more accusations that Pearlman had inappropriate relationships with band members and what's said to be the real story behind his alleged bilking of investors to the tune of $500 million. Gray, somehow, got Pearlman to talk to him but is still digging into the background of the porcine producer and the boys of *NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, LFO and Take 5 he made famous. The book's due out in April from HarperCollins. Pearlman has denied the claims in the Vanity Fair story.

Jessica Biel Gets Badonka-groped!

TMZ

Hardbodied hottie Jessica Biel was at a Packers Football game, when a gal pal reached for waaay more than some popcorn! Biel attended the game with her beau, Justin Timberlake, but while he had his back turned, Jessica's BFF tried to get some PDA with the starlet. Touchdown!

Posted Image

Sources say when Timberlake turned around to chat with the ladies, Jess's friend dropped her fondling fingers from Biel's tush. She's bringing sneaky back!

(Pagesix.com)

Dupri Chops Down Timberlake

JERMAINE Dupri takes some potshots at Justin Timberlake in his new autobiography, "Young, Rich and Dangerous." Dupri - still furious at the "Sexyback" star for not standing up for his lady Janet Jackson during her Super Bowl "wardrobe malfunction," when Timberlake was onstage with her - writes, "I think Justin Timberlake is a talented performer. But he's very ordinary-looking. He could be any skinny white kid from the suburbs of Orlando. You could go to the mall and find another Justin. He doesn't make his style interesting even when he's onstage. To me, he just doesn't look like a star." Timberlake's rep declined comment. Dupri also reveals his love for the power of Page Six, writing that he tested our influence by having a pal call to report how he paid $300,000 for Cartier earrings. "I wasn't so sure they would [print it] . . . But they did! People were tripping over it. I got calls from other celebrity magazines, like Us Weekly, which even did their own follow-up story," Dupri writes. He adds, "I call the kind of fame you can get through the media The Force. That's sort of like how Anakin became Darth Vader."