Sign in to follow this  
Cutielb99

Cameron Diaz

Okay, wait a minute. I thought it "sucks to be Minnie Driver"? Pretty sad state of affairs for your Hollywood career when no one mentions it when Minnie sleeps with a married man, and Cammy gets all the press!

Yeah, I nearly forgot about him and Minnie. Maybe he was cheating on his wife with her too, although I don't know how their "engagement" would come into it. :huh:

He kept the marriage a secret & was engaged to Minnie Driver before going out with Diaz, why is the wife only now filing for divorce :o That woman is waaay more ptient than I, he would be missing an appendage & most of his ass-ets long if that happened with the likes of me!

Cammy Isn't A Homewrecker

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz has fired back against claims that she helped to break-up Criss Angel's secret marriage.

Cammy's rep said, "When Cameron met Criss Angel in May of this year, he had been separated from his wife for over a year and she had already filed a petition to divorce him in 2006. Cameron and Criss went on only four dates over a month ago and have no current relationship."

"These are meaningless, attention-seeking attempts to unfairly and unnecessarily exploit Cameron's celebrity by trying to involve her in matters she has nothing to do with."

Criss Angel's wife blamed mental cruelty and abandonment for the reason for their divorce. She also blamed his affair with Cameron Diaz.

You tell them Cameron! You're no homewrecker! Annoying pizza-face yes, but not a homewrecker. How the hell does she get with Criss Angel? Does she put a bag over his face? Wait, they both put bags over each other's faces! Now that's an image I'd like to see.

http://www.dlisted.com/

There's your answer, people. :)

Cameron Diaz Is All, "I JUST Patched Things up with Peru and Now This..."

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Criss Angel

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz is responding to claims made by Joanne Sarantakos that the Hollywood actress' relationship with illusionist Criss Angel broke up Sarantakos' secret marriage to Angel. Mouthpiece for Diaz, Brad Cafarelli, is saying that any allegations of a home-wrecking romantic relationship between Criss and Cameron are bogus. According to the statement released to Usmagazine.com, Cafarelli states that the two stars only ever went out together four times and that they are not currently involved with one another. Also, Cafarelli is saying the married couple had been estranged from one another for over a year at the onset of Cam's dates with Criss.

"These are meaningless, attention-seeking attempts to unfairly and unnecessarily exploit Cameron's celebrity by trying to involve her in matters she has nothing to do with."

You know Cameron has got to be shaking her head and looking at Criss like, "Dude. Take care of your shit." Who has secret marriages anymore anyways? I never understood that. Criss isn't Janet Jackson. WTF, dude.

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/

Cameron's New Green Man

Posted Image

Daniel de Rothschild is an environmentalist, heir to a banking fortune and one of Britian's most eligible bachelors. He has also been linked to Cameron Diaz. The 28-year old (Danny) met the 34-year-old at Live Earth New Jersey on Saturday. Since then they have been spotted "canoodling" in NYC.

Daniel is one of the hottest men I've ever seen in my life. Not because of his face, but because he's a Rothschild! Finally, Cammy has picked a real winner. Somehow she'll eff it up though.

Cameron was recently linked to douche magic-man, Criss Angel.

Money makes the world go around!

A Swipe At Biel?

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz told Cosmo Magazine that she doesn't like to work-out too much, because she starts to look like a man. Too late!

Cammy said, "Because of my muscle definition, I can get a very man-like appearance, which I don't like. I'm always telling my trainers, "Don't make me look manly!”'

"I buff up really fast! ... But, I can be really lazy and need someone to tell me what to do."

Cammy's ex, Justin Timberlake, is currently dating Jessica Biel. Jessica is built like a brickhouse and isn't afraid to show it.

She went on to say, "I try not to be too bothered about it. Personally I like women with curves. I think every woman is a piece of art."

Yeah and you would be a full-on Picasso.

Kiki and Cameron D, I saw this and thought of you...

Join up!

PS: love the Mary-Jane ref. ;)

Ent Lawyer, yesterday:

So on Friday I was driving home from work and just listening to the radio when a commercial came on. At first I thought it was some kind of joke because it went something like this:

Jane: Mary you are so lucky to find a guy like Jay who is so 420 friendly. Everyone I date doesn't like to smoke up.

Mary: Well Jane. I owe it all to potpartner.com because they found me guys who love nothing more than to sit around toking it up all day and are 420 friendly.

Jane: I wish I could find a guy who didn't mind that I like lighting up 4 or 5 times a day.

Mary: Well then you need to check out potpartner.com

Now, whether or not you or I think pot should be legal or whether or not you or I think it's harmful is beside the point. The point is that if you live in the US, marijuana is illegal and you will at least get a ticket if not go to jail for possessing it or smoking it unless you live in Humboldt in which case the cops will bring out their own bongs and join you. Yes, there are medical marijuana cards, etc., but again they don't work except in some California counties.

Would you feel the same way if there was a matchmaking site called Cocaine Connection where the guys all love to share and the women only like guys who can score?

How about a website for boozehounds? "I only like dating guys who blackout every night. How did you get so lucky and find a guy who has liver disease? That's so cool."

Basically the website is encouraging people who share a similar illegal interest to get together. You have to set aside the fact whether or not you agree with the legalization of marijuana and ask yourself should there be a website or radio advertisements that encourage people who share illegal interests to get together? What is the tipping point? Marijuana is okay but cocaine isn't? Guys who like 17 year old girls is ok, but if they like 15 it's not? Where do you draw the line?

Actually, has anyone considered this website could be an undercover police sting on par with the ones who stake out chat rooms to find pedophiles? Or am I the only paranoid personality on the board? ;) :D

Cameron Diaz and Jude Law Say They're Just Friends

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Jude Law

Posted Image

Friends with benefits! Actually, that's not what they said at all. But still, I've planted the seed in your minds! Now, let the gossip grow! According to Jude Law, any stories that he and his "The Holiday" co-star are romantically involved are a load of poppycock. Well, he didn't use the phrase "poppycock," but since he's British, I'd like to think that he might as well have. According to his rep:

He hasn't seen her for months. They're friends but that's it."

Yeah, after all that Criss Angel estranged wife nonsense, Cammie really needs to avoid dudes with excessive baggage. Oh, what do I care? We could stand to use a train wreck around here. Things have been much too quiet lately. Somebody needs to sleep with the nanny/have a good public screaming match and liven things up.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/08/06/camero...ust_friends.php

Exclusive: Cameron Diaz and John Mayer Dating!

Wednesday August 15, 2007

Cameron Diaz has dipped back into the musician well to find herself a new guy -- John Mayer! The 34-year-old Shrek actress, whose almost 4-year relationship with Justin Timberlake ended in January, and rocker Mayer were spotted out in New York last night, a source exclusively tells Usmagazine.com. "They went out to several places...It was the two of them, getting to know each other, out on the town."

According to a source, Diaz, who is in New York filming the comedy What Happens in Vegas, and Mayer have known each other for awhile. "This was technically not their first time hanging out...they've hung out together with friends before. But this was the first time together like this. It's new and developing...but they really like each other and it went well," a source explained.

A rep for John Mayer would not confirm the new couple, telling Us, "We do not comment on our client's personal lives." Diaz's rep also had no comment.

Earlier today, Mandy Moore debunked a rumor that she was seeing Mayer, 29. She chalked it up to friendship, but in light of these new developments, maybe she feared the wrath of Cam!

John Mayer & Cameron Diaz's New York PDA

MONDAY AUGUST 20, 2007 03:00 PM EDT

John Mayer and Cameron Diaz kept up their New York flirtation over the weekend.

The pair, who were first spotted out together in the city last week, were "all over each other" and "super flirty" at the Bowery Hotel Friday night, an onlooker tells PEOPLE.

Mayer, 29, and Diaz, 34, who sat together on a couch in the back of the patio, "were laughing and talking a lot" as the waitress brought several rounds of drinks, says the source.

Last Tuesday, the pair were spotted having dessert at the French-Vietnamese restaurant Indochine. "It looked like a casual date," said a source. "She was giggly. She was laughing and seemed happy."

Asked if the newly-close pair are dating, a source close to Mayer tells PEOPLE, "Yes, it's definitely true."

Diaz, who is filming What Happens in Vegas... in New York, split from longtime boyfriend Justin Timberlake in January. Mayer ended his on-again, off-again relationship with Jessica Simpson in June.

Reps for both Diaz and Mayer had no comment.

You know this may make sense - The one piece of the puzzle I never got was why Justin would beard for Jessica.

But now it makes sense - Cameron and Justin bearded for each other, now Jessica and John. *Lightbulb goes off*

Sorry Bran: I'm one step behind you. Which Jessica? I still don't understand what's going on....

Sorry Bran: I'm one step behind you. Which Jessica? I still don't understand what's going on....

No that is my fault - I was thinking Jessica Biel - forgot about the "other one" LOL

It is like that game - one of these things is not like the others:

I figured on Jessica Biel and John Mayer as gay ( no straight man could sing Your Body is a Wonderland without laughing and hamming it up)

There has always been rumors about Cameron. But for the most part, Justin has stayed outside of the range of gaydar - at least mine. But I'm just about convinced that Cameron and Justin bearded for each other.... especially in this new game of "bed" swapping.

Edited by branchop

ah, okay. Thank you. I'm a bit slow on the uptake.

You may well be right about John being gay. But he always just struck me as a faux-sensitive Golden Shower-lovin' pussyhound.

By "Your body is a wonderland," I figured he meant "Your body is target practice for my peeing." That's why he didn't laugh or ham it up... Golden Showers are dead serious business for him.

ah, okay. Thank you. I'm a bit slow on the uptake.

You may well be right about John being gay. But he always just struck me as a faux-sensitive Golden Shower-lovin' pussyhound.

By "Your body is a wonderland," I figured he meant "Your body is target practice for my peeing." That's why he didn't laugh or ham it up... Golden Showers are dead serious business for him.

And probably was singing to himself "Your Body is a Urineland"

**apologize - had to do it..... :P **

Passing Fluids

Just a few seconda ago, Cameron Diaz was dating John Mayer. Just a few seconds before that it was Criss Angel and then before that was Kelly Slater. Well, this week she's apparently dating Bradley Cooper.

E! Online says they've been dating for the past couple of weeks which is weird, because wasn't Cam boinking John Mayer last week? SLUT!

Sources say the two have been sending each other "flirty" text messages for the past couple of weeks. Flirty text messages? Amateurs. Get on the clam and do it like it should be done.

Seriously, all these skanks date each other. Hollywood is full of sluts. It's a den of SIN! Everything's ungodly! Marguerite Perrin was right!

Posted Image

He has a lovely smile. His face really lights up when he smiles.

Yeah, isn't Bradley Cooper gay? Isn't that why his marriage to Jennifer Espisito ended after 3 minutes?

Yes.

Well at least Jennifer Espisito isn't gay, she was out on a date with Austin Nichols a while ago.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

She doesn't have much of a career, maybe she's decided to be a professional beard.

via perez:

Cameron Diaz left the New York City set of her new movie, What Happens In Vegas, with that huge Joker grin on her face Monday night.

Set in Las Vegas, but filmed entirely in the Big Apple, the movie centers around a couple (played by Diaz and Ashton Kutcher) who discover they got married following a night of debauchery.

Cammie D is so happy these days cuz she’s getting it up and in every hole possible!

Last week, she was rumored to be dating John Mayer. This week? She’s reportedly hooking up with Bradley Cooper.

Work it, hoochie!

[image via Pacific Coast News.]