tyler

Katherine Heigl

Hey Mods. I did not see that Katherine had her own thread, if she does, please delete.

But to indulge in a bit of cattiness, does anybody but me think its hysterical that she is doing cat litter commercials now? :D

Edited by tyler
  • Like 3

Hey Mods. I did not see that Katherine had her own thread, if she does, please delete.

But to indulge in a bit of cattiness, does anybody but me think its hysterical that she is doing cat litter commercials now? :D

OMG! I thought that was her but I said no that can't be her.

BIs are suggesting she was a pain in the ass on that commercial too, lol!!

ummm from cat litter to dog ****?

• Like 1

The rest of the cast looks amazing :-) I think she's a good actress just a pain to work with. But I have a feeling that's true of many people. Maybe she reformed her on-set personality on her last show (the president/secretary of state thing I never watched because Madam Secretary is so fucking awesome) and they decided to risk it.....

The rest of the cast looks amazing :-) I think she's a good actress just a pain to work with. But I have a feeling that's true of many people. Maybe she reformed her on-set personality on her last show (the president/secretary of state thing I never watched because Madam Secretary is so fucking awesome) and they decided to risk it.....

Maybe the thought of being reduced to doing cat litter commercials, will cause a change in being a diva.

(no disrespect to actors who do commercials while trying to climb the ladder and making the audition rounds --- i know sometimes you have to take what is on offer to pay rent.)

I've got to agree with tyler's take on this - going from Grey's Anatomy and several successful movies (which earned enough for her never to have to work again if invested and not squandered) to shilling kitty litter and headlining a movie that grossed all of $30 (Zyzzyx Rd) should be enough to get anyone to eventually choke down an entire humble pie and come back for seconds with the tail between the legs.

She does do a lot for animal rights though, so I have to give her props for that.

• Like 2