Kath

Sandra Bullock

I read today that her house is up for sale. She is wasting no time at all in divesting herself of the husband, the property, the problems. Good to be so decisive.

I thought she owned that property in CA prior to marrying him? Ah well, she could still want a fresh start and a better layout for small children and nannies etc.

I thought she owned that property in CA prior to marrying him? Ah well, she could still want a fresh start and a better layout for small children and nannies etc.

I thought he owned it before marrying her, not the other way around. And she owns a house in the Hills.

I thought he owned it before marrying her, not the other way around. And she owns a house in the Hills.

They both owned houses in CA - I assumed she moved out of his house (where they were living together) when this original story broke, but this newest news brief was her selling her own CA house. The original post here is a little unclear which house is for sale. Because if it's the house they lived in together, which was in his name, SHE wouldn't be selling, would she? Which is why I assumed she was selling her own house in CA, where she never lived with James, but she still owns....

Edited by Hoyaheel

The house that's for sale is Jesses' near the beach: the one from which Sandra was seen taking her stuff a few months ago. I don't know why they keep referring to as Sanda and Jesses' house... maybe bc they both lived there, even though it was kept (I believe) entirely in his name. I haven't heard anything about her house in the hills being for sale.

The house that's for sale is Jesses' near the beach: the one from which Sandra was seen taking her stuff a few months ago. I don't know why they keep referring to as Sanda and Jesses' house... maybe bc they both lived there, even though it was kept (I believe) entirely in his name. I haven't heard anything about her house in the hills being for sale.

Thanks for clarifying for me. I don't even remember where I read about it; just remember that a house is for sale.

They keep refering to it as "sandra and JEsse's house" but I am 95% sure that they never blended assets and that the house was his before the marriage and stayed entirely under his ownership. Smart couple! Pre-nup AND separate assets... hope more couples would follow suit when they married!

They keep refering to it as "sandra and JEsse's house" but I am 95% sure that they never blended assets and that the house was his before the marriage and stayed entirely under his ownership. Smart couple! Pre-nup AND separate assets... hope more couples would follow suit when they married!

Yes, this is what I heard. Everything is divided, and the house for sale is the beach house that Jesse owned before they married. Her house is in the Hills, and doesn't appear to be for sale. I think people, even in the media, assume that she owned everything or her money paid for everything, which is why they keep calling it her house, but Jesse is a multi-multi-millionaire in his own right, and they always kept everything separate.

Sandra's Baby vs. Angie's Twins: Who Sold More?

Sandra Bullock's PEOPLE cover took everyone by surprise, and had the entire entertainment world talking last week. But it's all about the money, so the real question is: Did her cover beat Angelina Jolie's big twin reveal from 2008, which is the magazine's highest-selling baby cover of all time? Did her nobody-saw-it-coming reveal of her adopted son -- plus the first confirmation of her divorce -- best Brad and Angie? It was an incredibly tight race, and the results are after the jump!

Did Sandra Trump Angie in PEOPLE Race?

It's no surprise that PEOPLE magazine's shocking Sandra Bullock baby cover was a huge seller, but it hasn't yet replaced the biggest-selling baby exclusive ever. That would be PEOPLE's 2008 exclusive photos of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's newborn twins, Knox Leon and Vivienne.

"Sandra's cover has been on newsstands for a week and it has already sold over 2.7 million copies," a magazine insider told me, citing early sales estimates for the issue. "That's only 100,000 less than the 2.8 million copies the magazine sold when Angelina's twins graced the cover -- and a half-million more copies than the June 2006 issue with exclusive baby pictures of Brad and Angelina's first daughter, Shiloh, which moved 2.2 million newsstand copies."

So although it looks as if Sandra's baby will ultimately outsell Angie's twins, she still has a long way to go be beat the top two seller's in the magazine's 35-year history: the Sept. 11 issue (4.1 million copies) and the issue covering Princess Diana's death (3 million).

Interesting, I looked for it yesterday and couldn't find one copy in the store!

Rancid milk is the best smell in the world, huh Sandy? Geez, SJP doesn't sound so bad for saying she likes the smell of her babies' wet diapers now.....

I get it. You all love your kids. But you KNOW their shit still stinks, right?

Very sweet photos but MAN, it looks like Sandra's had work done... am I mis-judging cheek implants, nose refining and eye-lift?

Very sweet photos but MAN, it looks like Sandra's had work done... am I mis-judging cheek implants, nose refining and eye-lift?

I think she had her nose refined a long time ago, but I don't see anything else. I think she just takes care of herself. She probably does something like IPL to keep wrinkles and fine lines away.

Dear Ted:

I think Sandra Bullock has always been a "deal with the devil" type who doesn't love media attention on her personal life but accepts it without whining because it is an inevitability of the job she chose. She also knows that at this moment in time there is no way to avoid more intense media scrutiny. And I think she is responding with grace, humor, modesty, zaniness in front of the cameras. I think all of that is basically honest. But surely she must be grieving. Didn't she marry for love?

—Lance

Dear Love & Marriage:

Of course she did (but also for being different, she loved that James wasn't the typical mold), and when the world cried that Jesse wasn't good enough for her, she refused to listen. But that's the great thing about Sandy: She isn't turning it into a pity party. She's just so damn classy like that.

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_t...l#ixzz0rqD215dB

Posted Image

CLUB QUEEN

She's ready to party! While ex Jesse James settles down with Kat Von D, a chic Sandra Bullock lives it up on Thursday, partying with pals at West Hollywood hotspot The Abbey.

Yes, Sandra Bullock's Really Hitting Gay Clubs With Half-Naked Men!

Today 9:55 AM PDT by Cristina Gibson

EOnline.com

Jesse who?

Nothing like a bunch of gyrating, barely clad men to get one's mind off a bad breakup...Maybe that's why Sandra Bullock was all smiles as she stepped out in L.A. last night.

The Oscar winner put in a cameo at The Abbey—one of West Hollywood's most legendary gay bars that features male staff members wearing only their underwear—with a guy.

So who was she with?

The man by her side was her agent, Kevin Huvane, who's a good friend of Abbey founder David Cooley.

Sandy hung at the bar for around three hours and even asked the DJ to play her favorite music.

"She requested some old-school New Orleans hip hop," a club insider tells me.

She took off around midnight, but not before flashing a big grin for all the photogs waiting for her.

It's good to see her looking happy!

from celebitchy:

2010 was the year of the scandal, with the Tiger Woods debacle carrying over to ring in the year closely followed by Jesse James’ massive betrayal of Sandra Bullock, which broke in mid March. Bullock handled that scandal with more grace and class than anyone could have imagined. She emerged six weeks later with an adopted baby that no one had any clue about, proving that she was able to keep the most important thing in her life an absolute secret at a time when she was all the tabloids were talking about. Sandra and Jesse have since divorced, with Jesse of course moving to Austin with his kids to be closer to her. According to In Touch, Sandra is planning for her former stepchildren to spend Christmas with her and her adopted son Louis, almost one. She’s even invited Jesse. In Touch has run exclusive interviews with Jesse’s ex Janine Lindemulder, so it’s possible this news is coming from her.

Sandra Bullock is planning to spend the Christmas holidays in Austin, Texas with [Jesse James]. And it’s all for the benefit of her adopted son, Louis, and Jesse’s three children, Chandler, 14, Jesse Jr., 12, and Sunny, 6.

“Sandra is making plans for a Christmas reunion for Louis and her former stepkids, so they can spend time together and bond,” a family insider tells In Touch. “And she’s agreed to allow Jesse to come, as well…

“Sandra wants to make sure Louis grows up knowing Jesse’s children, so she is willing to put the past behind her for the sake of the kids.

“Sandra knows that having Jesse’s family in Louis’ life is good for him… so she’s opening her home and her heart to the children, inviting them to visit at Christmastime.”

[From In Touch, print edition, December 20, 2010]

It sounds like Sandra is keeping it friendly and civil for the sake of her young son and the kids she grew to love. I wonder how much of an ass Jesse feels like when he realizes what he threw away.

Wow, I give it up to Sandy. I don't know if I would have the self control not to scream at him in the middle of christmas dinner :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Exclusive: Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds Spent "Hot" New Year's Eve Together

US Mag

New year, new romance for Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds?

Fresh off highly publicized, messy divorces, the sexy Proposal costars were spotted "partying the night away" together on New Year's Eve at Bess Bistro (which Bullock owns) in Austin, Tex., a witness tells the new Us Weekly, out now.

"They were very playful," the onlooker says of Bullock, 46, and Reynolds, 34, who were "smiling the whole time and occasionally touching...What a hot -- and quick -- rebound for both of them!"

Indeed, as first reported by Us Weekly, Reynolds and Scarlett Johannson ended their marriage in early December after just two years together; Bullock has reportedly been single since her devastating June divorce from Jesse James following a shocking cheating scandal.

"I'm sure they've bonded over the breakups," a Reynolds insider tells Us. "Going through a divorce is a unique thing to live through."

And while Bullock's rep tells Us that the duo are "nothing except good friends," Reynolds' pal adds that the "chemistry" between the pair was obvious on the 2009 set of The Proposal.

"Ryan always got excited talking about Sandra and liked being around her," the source says.

Huh. I see two friends chatting with others but not much more. I honestly think Sandra is capable of having male friends without sleeping with them. Then again, if it's true, more power to both of them!

:4biggrin:

Lainey reported that earlier in the week, Scarlet Johanssen was visiting Sandy at her Austin restaurant. I agree with Lainey that Ryan & Sandy are friends now, and that since Sandy is friends with Scarlet too - likely won't hook up with Ryan......