Lea

Miley Cyrus

It seems like someone is taking cues from Katherine Heigl

'MONTANA' SPLIT

MILEY CYRUS WANTS TO PUT 'HANNAH' BEHIND HER

By MICHAEL STARR

Cyrus may be moving on from "Hannah Montana" .

Last updated: 12:17 pm

July 30, 2008

Posted: 3:30 am

July 30, 2008

MILEY Cyrus is saying that her days as Hannah Montana are nearly over.

But the Disney Channel is saying not so fast, blondie.

Cyrus - arguably the biggest star in music right now - is set to start taping a cycle of 24 new "Hannah Montana" episodes starting Monday in LA.

Click here for photos of Miley Cyrus.

"We're thinking this is our last season," the young singer told E! Entertainment's Web site this week. "I just think we did a lot of episodes.

"We basically did two seasons in one season last year," Cyrus said. "It seems like it's been on, like, longer."

Hints that Cyrus wants to stop playing the energetic Hannah - a regular high school girl by day who dons a blonde wig and becomes a huge pop star at night - was a "surprise" to Disney, officials said yesterday.

"I can't tell you why she said that," Disney Channels Worldwide president Rich Ross told The Post yesterday.

Disney has an option on a fourth season of "Hannah" and expects to be in business with Cyrus at least until then, Ross said.

"I don't believe there was an agenda," he said. "A lot of other people will expect there is a problem between the star and the network.

"But, to clarify, Miley loves Disney and considers it her family.

"I'm not being a Pollyanna," he said. "I know what [conflicts] can happen in this type of situation.

"But Miley is very committed to 'Hannah Montana.'

"Stuff happens, but at this point I am very bullish on the show," he said. "I fully expect we will continue production [beyond this season] - and I can stand by that."

Losing "Hannah" would be a big blow to the Disney Channel - which Cyrus' 'tween hit help put on the map.

Just last Friday, the TV debut of her concert movie, "Best of Both Worlds," drew nearly 6 million people - a huge audience for cable.

Since the series began, Cyrus has made 56 episodes, and is shooting 24 for next season.

She turns 16 in November.

Still, it was hard for fans and entertainment business people not to read something more into her comments besides fatigue.

Cyrus is making far more money playing live shows and selling CDs than the TV series pays her.

Was this a ploy for a hefty salary hike?

Or maybe even a desire to get out from under the necessity of maintaining a Disney-style reputation just at the moment she is coming of age as a teenager?

No matter, Cyrus will star in a "Hannah Montana" movie set to hit the big screen in 2009.

2 seasons in one? Honey, on cable they only do half seasons. Don't bite the hand that feeds, you may find yourself penniless sooner then you think.

Edited by alpierce

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/26442312.html

Miley's phone number leaked- 818 484 6360

I called it and it's totally her raspy voice on the voicemail, it says something like "YO, LEAVE A MESSAGE"

To hear Miley's original voice mail DOWNLOAD HERE, LISTEN HERE thanks to anzilla for download and loveontheline for the video.

To hear Miley's voicemail as "OH NO THEY DIDNT!!" LISTEN HERE

EDIT: 6:37ish karma_who changed the voice mail to "OH NO THEY DIDNT!!"

EDIT 2: 6:48 some guy changed it to "Leave me a message, love you bitches"

EDIT 3: The voice mail has been changed back to "OH NO THEY DIDNT"

-----------

ok i TOTES called you guys and i already knew what i was gonna say. i was gonna yell some lyrics to her and hang up (smart, i know) but then she (if it is her) answered and i just hung up :( i just realized i should've asked her where to totes hang out in California :(

I agree with some of you posters. I see a huge mess coming her way. No way in the world do i believe that she is really as innocent and pure as she is letting people believe. I bet she is a real arrogent Bitch. Did any of you read about her comments about Katy Perry. Not like either of them is great.. but i think every once in a while .. when her handlers are not arround to preapprove what she says.. her true self slips out.. and all her comments are bitchy. She is no different than the rest of them.. She has just had a goooooood team to keep her looking innocent and in the spotlight.

Very sad that i am waiting in anticipation for the empire to blow up...lol.. i'm a sick sick person.. HEHEHEH :wacko:

There are more pictures of her in her underwear on Perez's site. Of course they were "leaked".

Damn! This girl must REALLY be into herself to have so many pictures of herself on her phone. -_-

Who does that?

There are more pictures of her in her underwear on Perez's site. Of course they were "leaked".

Damn! This girl must REALLY be into herself to have so many pictures of herself on her phone. -_-

Who does that?

No celebrity that I know of, unless they were told to.

That little youtube stunt where she imitates the other girl didn't do much to help her image in my book. I normally hate to rag on 15 year olds but she's starting to be an exception for me as I'm finding her that unpleasant. Thank God I don't have a daughter who would want to emulate her. :wacko:

5 years from now she will either be in rehab and strung out or will be sueing Billy Ray for keeping too much of a % of her money !! Or maybe both !!! lol

Crap. You guys are depressing me. My seven-year-old just discovered her, and can't get enough. She doesn't watch the show, but she loves the music and website. Crossing my fingers she gets over this soon.

Who does that?

No celebrity that I know of, unless they were told to.

Um, one name comes to mind, Paris Hilton when her pictures from her cell phone were "hacked"

Edited by ElleDriver

in case it gets deleted....and cuz Jenny Garth is awesome :wub:

Miley's Birthday Backstage...

My friend does makeup for celebs, here is her account of what happened at Miley's Celebration.

Gloria and I arrived at our location in Toontown, it was a big white tent in front of all the stars cars for their parade down mainstreet :) Well Arival I guess. We had two tables, mirriors, waters, mints ect. The Mangers were freakin awesome and waaaay helping us out!! We set up ALLLL of our stuff (pictures in my photo's)

The stars started to arrive, and we were freakin out because they were SOOO close to us! HAHA talk about star struck!!! Well the stage managers started to bring them in to get makeup and touchups... The first they brought in was Cameron Mathison from All my Children!! I LOOOVE HIM, also Dancing with the Stars... I totally gaazed at him and told him "Omg, you look great! You dont need anything" What a lame ass I should have worked on him... but really he had so much makeup on anymore would have been a crime! Next came the Disney stars... we did a lot of the kids that I had no clue who they were, and I felt SOOOO bad because sooo many kids would have died to meet them, and here I am having NO clue who they were. I remember a few of them... Demi Levato from Camp Rock... Kacey from Highschool musical, Zac and Cody, and some other kids from those movies but I cant recall their names...

The HIIIGHLIGHT of the night was getting to see Steve Carrell!!!! YES!!!! We didnt do his makeup, he didnt need any... just like Cameron! Anyhoo They brought in Billy Ray Cyrus (Miley's dad, DUH) and he was totally drunk... and he was not speaking english.. haha but he was halrious and giving us compliment after compliment! I did his makeup and Gloria did his hair, well flat irond it and it smelled horrible.

After that, I was doing another Disney girl and :wub: IN WALKED JENNI GARTH!!! OMG... and WHOOOOO COMES WITH JENNI GARTH??? HER HUSBAND PETER FACHINELLI!!! AKA CARLISLE CULLEN, FROM TWIIIIILIGHT!!! So I was wearing a twilight button, and the cute Disney girl started talking to me about twilight, WHEN THEY WERE THERE!! AHHHH so it was amazing, I wish could have talked to Peter Fachinelli about it, but it was getting closer to their car ride and she needed to fix her daughters hair. :wub:

So we were getting more sparse at this time and chatting with the Disney kids, WHO WERE AWESOME. We were getting all the 411 on who hates who and the drama-rama FOR SURE! Two of the boys from camp rock/highschool musical were talking crazy shit on Cody, the boy from Hanna Montana//Dancing with the stars. hahaha.. It was pretty funny. Another girl, an ADORIBLE black girl i think her name was Shakasha? oh man i dunno... she was HILARIOUS and she called me her new BFF. WHOA, I think I am 14 again! But I was totally excited!!!

Then Cody came, and I fixed his hair, and then he would re-fix it... then I would re-fix it (to make it high fashion toni&guy status) but he was used to a shag, so he couldnt handle his new *in style* haircut. hahaha, he was adorible.. then JULIANNE HOUGH from Dancing with the stars came in, and HOLY SHIT is she the most beautiful thing I have EVER SEEN! She was asking if her hat looked dumb, and I was like "GIRL, NO it doesnt!!!!" and she said "AHH thanks your sooo sweet" hahahaha, I was so excited to see her and powder her because she is Ryan's 1 celeb crush and IIIIIIIIIII did her! hHAHAHAHA.

After that we saw a few random celebs walking around... Cindy Crawford, Kobe Bryant, Baby Face, Vanessa Williams and Rick fox (who said excuse you to me becaues he needed to throw something away HAHAHA), Heather Locklier, Claudia Schiffer, Sela Ward... oh my, so many others I cant remember, if I do Ill update this!!!

Finally Miley came and sat on her car and took off with Mickey Mouse. At that point we were ready to go to Tom Sawyers Island to be there during her concert!

So, we get there and DAMN, they had some RIBS, Potatos, Rolls, all the FIXINS... and we didnt get any :(

We get there and lug all of our crap to the top of the island, where the stage is, ONLY TO DISCOVER, we are setting up in Miley Cyrus's FREAKING dressing room!!! WHOA, so we get all set up and then two people walk in, a CUTE blonde and a CUTE boy!!! We had no clue who they were... So anyhoo there is this band playing, Suburban Legend.. They were really good, and Miley comes BURSTING through the room in her amaaaazing Gold Dress and is totally dancing around the dressing room (well tent rather) and being a total Goof Ball... it was funny. She said HI and we conversated for a few and then she JUMPED on the boy and started TOTALLY making out with him.. it was really awkward for all of us!!! This is her *new* *20* year old boyfriend... Hi, she is 15... SICK!!! But they were ALLLLLL over eachother. Goodtimes.. we left because she was changing and we felt bad that we were in there... Anyhoo her personal makeup artist ended up using our stuff, and I was totally going to keep the sponge and sell it on ebay. HAHAHA.. I didnt.

So we had a CLEAR view of the stage, we got to watch her whole concert with her grandma and the the band, suburban legend... they are pretty damn cool guys... I got two of their cds WOOHOO. Anyhoo Tyra Banks was there also being her damn crazy self... so we got to see her too!

During the concert, I felt sooooo bad that I was backstage... I dont desearve that? Like, how FREAKIN cool is it, that I am sitting backstage at a Miley Cyrus concert? Honestly, I looked out at the 6,000 fans who paid $250 to come and watch her. and Im sitting next to her. It was insane. I honestly felt so bad for the girls I know would pay a million dollars to meet her and here Im watching her makeout with her 20 yr boyfriend. Crazy.

After, she came into the dressing room again and we said how good she did and it was awesome... Then she totally ate Gloria's oreos... BITCH. haha But we took her stuff too, some red bull, figi waters and nuts. haha...

source: my friend that worked this event

Great story, but if all she did was make out with her boyfriend... gosh, like any 15-year-old? But I get it, the age difference, the virginal rep, etc.

My friend does makeup for celebs, here is her account of what happened at Miley's Celebration.

Gloria and I arrived at our location in Toontown, it was a big white tent in front of all the stars cars for their parade down mainstreet :) Well Arival I guess. We had two tables, mirriors, waters, mints ect. The Mangers were freakin awesome and waaaay helping us out!! We set up ALLLL of our stuff (pictures in my photo's)

The stars started to arrive, and we were freakin out because they were SOOO close to us! HAHA talk about star struck!!! Well the stage managers started to bring them in to get makeup and touchups... The first they brought in was Cameron Mathison from All my Children!! I LOOOVE HIM, also Dancing with the Stars... I totally gaazed at him and told him "Omg, you look great! You dont need anything" What a lame ass I should have worked on him... but really he had so much makeup on anymore would have been a crime! Next came the Disney stars... we did a lot of the kids that I had no clue who they were, and I felt SOOOO bad because sooo many kids would have died to meet them, and here I am having NO clue who they were. I remember a few of them... Demi Levato from Camp Rock... Kacey from Highschool musical, Zac and Cody, and some other kids from those movies but I cant recall their names...

The HIIIGHLIGHT of the night was getting to see Steve Carrell!!!! YES!!!! We didnt do his makeup, he didnt need any... just like Cameron! Anyhoo They brought in Billy Ray Cyrus (Miley's dad, DUH) and he was totally drunk... and he was not speaking english.. haha but he was halrious and giving us compliment after compliment! I did his makeup and Gloria did his hair, well flat irond it and it smelled horrible.

After that, I was doing another Disney girl and :wub: IN WALKED JENNI GARTH!!! OMG... and WHOOOOO COMES WITH JENNI GARTH??? HER HUSBAND PETER FACHINELLI!!! AKA CARLISLE CULLEN, FROM TWIIIIILIGHT!!! So I was wearing a twilight button, and the cute Disney girl started talking to me about twilight, WHEN THEY WERE THERE!! AHHHH so it was amazing, I wish could have talked to Peter Fachinelli about it, but it was getting closer to their car ride and she needed to fix her daughters hair. :wub:

So we were getting more sparse at this time and chatting with the Disney kids, WHO WERE AWESOME. We were getting all the 411 on who hates who and the drama-rama FOR SURE! Two of the boys from camp rock/highschool musical were talking crazy shit on Cody, the boy from Hanna Montana//Dancing with the stars. hahaha.. It was pretty funny. Another girl, an ADORIBLE black girl i think her name was Shakasha? oh man i dunno... she was HILARIOUS and she called me her new BFF. WHOA, I think I am 14 again! But I was totally excited!!!

Then Cody came, and I fixed his hair, and then he would re-fix it... then I would re-fix it (to make it high fashion toni&guy status) but he was used to a shag, so he couldnt handle his new *in style* haircut. hahaha, he was adorible.. then JULIANNE HOUGH from Dancing with the stars came in, and HOLY SHIT is she the most beautiful thing I have EVER SEEN! She was asking if her hat looked dumb, and I was like "GIRL, NO it doesnt!!!!" and she said "AHH thanks your sooo sweet" hahahaha, I was so excited to see her and powder her because she is Ryan's 1 celeb crush and IIIIIIIIIII did her! hHAHAHAHA.

After that we saw a few random celebs walking around... Cindy Crawford, Kobe Bryant, Baby Face, Vanessa Williams and Rick fox (who said excuse you to me becaues he needed to throw something away HAHAHA), Heather Locklier, Claudia Schiffer, Sela Ward... oh my, so many others I cant remember, if I do Ill update this!!!

Finally Miley came and sat on her car and took off with Mickey Mouse. At that point we were ready to go to Tom Sawyers Island to be there during her concert!

So, we get there and DAMN, they had some RIBS, Potatos, Rolls, all the FIXINS... and we didnt get any :(

We get there and lug all of our crap to the top of the island, where the stage is, ONLY TO DISCOVER, we are setting up in Miley Cyrus's FREAKING dressing room!!! WHOA, so we get all set up and then two people walk in, a CUTE blonde and a CUTE boy!!! We had no clue who they were... So anyhoo there is this band playing, Suburban Legend.. They were really good, and Miley comes BURSTING through the room in her amaaaazing Gold Dress and is totally dancing around the dressing room (well tent rather) and being a total Goof Ball... it was funny. She said HI and we conversated for a few and then she JUMPED on the boy and started TOTALLY making out with him.. it was really awkward for all of us!!! This is her *new* *20* year old boyfriend... Hi, she is 15... SICK!!! But they were ALLLLLL over eachother. Goodtimes.. we left because she was changing and we felt bad that we were in there... Anyhoo her personal makeup artist ended up using our stuff, and I was totally going to keep the sponge and sell it on ebay. HAHAHA.. I didnt.

So we had a CLEAR view of the stage, we got to watch her whole concert with her grandma and the the band, suburban legend... they are pretty damn cool guys... I got two of their cds WOOHOO. Anyhoo Tyra Banks was there also being her damn crazy self... so we got to see her too!

During the concert, I felt sooooo bad that I was backstage... I dont desearve that? Like, how FREAKIN cool is it, that I am sitting backstage at a Miley Cyrus concert? Honestly, I looked out at the 6,000 fans who paid $250 to come and watch her. and Im sitting next to her. It was insane. I honestly felt so bad for the girls I know would pay a million dollars to meet her and here Im watching her makeout with her 20 yr boyfriend. Crazy.

After, she came into the dressing room again and we said how good she did and it was awesome... Then she totally ate Gloria's oreos... BITCH. haha But we took her stuff too, some red bull, figi waters and nuts. haha...

Miley? Is that you?

Miley? Is that you?

LOL! No. My daughter loves her though.

Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston Raise Eyebrows with “Sexual Behavior”

(TransWorldNews)

Posted Image

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ewwwwto4.jpg

Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston raised eyebrows with their behavior at L.A. Fashion Week. According to onlookers, the young couple’s “sexual behavior” towards one another shocked the crew backstage.

An eyewitness alleges that Cyrus, 15, and Gaston, 21, “were all over each other.”

The ‘Hannah Montana’ star and her mother watched Gaston walk the runway. As he passed Cyrus, sources say he winked and blew her a kiss. Cyrus allegedly returned his loving gestures by seductively licking her lips.

Another source claims that Cyrus told friends that “she was probably staying at Justin’s tonight and that they were going to skip the after-party and have a party of their own.”

Another source claims that Cyrus told friends that “she was probably staying at Justin’s tonight and that they were going to skip the after-party and have a party of their own.”

Sorry, don't buy it. Not a superfan, but she's an easy target. I don't think she'd say this to ANYONE if it is true.

Sorry, don't buy it. Not a superfan, but she's an easy target. I don't think she'd say this to ANYONE if it is true.

She and Daddy think they don't need Disney anymore, seems like blabbing about underage sex is a good way to get dropped by the studio. All these leaks and rumors probably originate from the Cyrus camp just so she can get out of Hannah Montana.