Sign in to follow this  
princess

Sigourney Weaver

The Gorgeous Sigourney Weaver gives us a flash of her knickers

While some younger Hollywood starlets have gained notoriety by flashing their underwear in public, the public looks to the older generation of actresses to set an example.

As she approaches her 60th birthday this year, Sigourney Weaver is looking better than ever.

Appearing on U.S. morning show The View yesterday, Sigourney revealed every inch of her long legs... and then some as she sat on the sofas in the studio.

Posted Image

Flasher: Sigourney Weaver shows her underwear to the audience as she chats to Joy Behar on U.S. talk show The View

The talk show's hosts Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sherri Shepherd and Elisabeth Hasselbeck were unaware Sigourney was flashing her underwear to both the studio and TV audience at home.

On the show to promote her new movie Prayers For Bobby, Sigourney unwittingly aped the famous scene in the movie Basic Instinct, in which Sharon Stone's character flashed the police while crossing her legs.

However, unlike Sharon's character in the 1992 film, fortunately Sigourney had underwear on.

The 5'11 actress outshone the presenters on the show - including Elisabeth who is 28 years younger - in a purple mini dress and killer heels.

Posted Image

Talking point: Sigourney was promoting her new film Prayers for Bobby

After walking into the studio and greets the hosts, Sigourney went for a special hug with comedienne Joy and ended up displaying her underwear to the studio.

But her exposure didn't last too long with Sigourney spending most of the episode were her legs elegantly crossed.

Recently, the actress admitted she was bored of people asking her about Alien 5.

After playing Ellen Ripley in four of the sci-fi movies, she has said goodbye to the character... for now.

She said: 'I think its satisfying to create something new. I love the Alien films, but I think enough already.'

Posted Image

Ladies talk: Sigourney joined The View's five hosts, including Whoopi Goldberg, on the sofa

Dang she's tall. She does look quite good for her age. It's not her fault a camera is poised at crotch level. It was probably one second of leg switch time.

gross ! at her age she should know how to sit in a dress !!!

But she wasn't *sitting* like that still shows her--she was in the process of crossing her legs and a split second shot of her panties & awkward shot resulted....

Sigourney Weaver Hit With Lawsuit

Sigourney Weaver has been named in a $5 million (£3.1 million) lawsuit over a business deal involving a cosmetics company she part-owns.

The Alien actress is a minority shareholder in the business, and owner Vincent Longo is being sued by Anthony Minuto after a transaction between the pair turned sour.

Weaver is named as a defendant in the lawsuit, which was filed in New York on Friday (13Nov09), despite Minuto admitting she had no involvement in the deal, according to TMZ.com.

He says, "Weaver is named a party defendant herein for no reason other than... she is a minority shareholder of the Corporation and this action seeks declaratory relief against the corporation."

Minuto is seeking nearly $5 million (£3.1 million) in damages and wants 25 per cent of the company.

Source femalefirst

I was thinking she looked great too! Though in this cynical time, I had to wonder how much retouching was involved, I guess you never know until you see them live/on high-def! Though, come to think of it, there are many that are beyond any amount of photo shop!

Sigourney Weaver reconsiders 'Ghostbusters' sequel

Sigourney Weaver is having second thoughts about reprising her role in the forthcoming "Ghostbusters" sequel - after learning all her castmates are planning to return to the franchise for a third movie.

Initial reports suggested the actress would be joining former co-stars Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd in a spooky new movie, 20 years after "Ghostbusters II" - but Weaver insisted she wasn't part of the project.

The new film will reportedly show original Ghostbusters handing over control of their spook-chasing responsibilities to a team of hot young ladies.

And Weaver now admits she will consider returning to the franchise, if she likes the follow-up.

She says, "I haven't read the script but you know, why not? I don't know any details actually but I'm looking forward to reading it. It'll be fun."

Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson will all be returning for the sequel, which will be directed by "Ghostbusters" filmmaker Ivan Reitman.

It'll be the first Ghostbusters film to hit screens in 21 years.

source: http://www.sfgate.com

i once saw her outside my building (we live near each other in nyc). She is as gorgeous in real life as she is in press. Seemed very pleasant. insofar as what you can tell walking by a person on the street.