colorine

Madonna

Guy Ritchie pulls out of 'Lobo' for second 'Sherlock'

Guy Ritchie has pulled out of directing alien action movie "Lobo" to concentrate on a "Sherlock Holmes" sequel, according to the detective film's producer.

The Brit was set to start work on the live-action adaptation of the DC Comics bounty hunter saga after the super-sleuth picture had wrapped last year.

But following the success of the detective movie, starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, Ritchie has bowed out of "Lobo" to focus on a second "Sherlock Holmes," according to producer Joel Silver.

He tells the Los Angeles Times, "I don't think he's going to do it (Lobo) now. The studio wants us and Guy to focus on making another Sherlock Holmes. So I think we're going to be doing that. But we're seeing what happens with this. Everybody is analyzing everything. It's all kind of happening right now as we talk.

"Sherlock is sitting at just about $400 million in worldwide gross and showing itself to be pretty effective and pretty strong. So we're trying to see if we can do something quickly with another Sherlock Holmes movie. We have some ideas and some good story points.

"Downey loves the experience of playing Sherlock and would love to play him again, and I'd love to see him play it again. Jude and all of them will be back and it will be great."

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Madonna ‘Spent Weekend With A-Rod’

MADONNA just can’t get over her former flame Alex Rodriguez.

According to Us Weekly magazine, the pair — who dated for a while last year — spent the weekend of Jan. 16 at Rodriguez’s Westchester County, N.Y., home.

“They’ve kept in touch all along,” a source said.

Alex recently split from actress Kate Hudson, and Madonna, 51, has been linked most recently to 23-year-old model Jesus Luz.

“She’s never been a one-man woman,” said a source close to the singer, who divorced Guy Ritchie in October 2008. “When she’s with a guy like Jesus, whom she takes care of, she doesn’t really respect him.”

Source showbizspy.com

Madonna Gives Marriage Advice

Madonna was furious when her relationship advice was ignored on a TV show.

The twice-divorced singer - who is currently dating Brazilian model Jesus Luz - was one of the celebrity panellists on new show 'The Marriage Ref' and was livid when the show's mediator, comedian Tom Papa, sided with the suggestions of another guest.

The show features a series of relationship problems, with the celebrities asked to give their opinions before Tom - who is 'The Ref' - makes the final choice on the advice they should follow and despite both the '4 Minutes' hitmaker and comic Ricky Gervais agreeing on one dilemma, Tom opted to put forward the suggestions given by 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' star Larry David.

Madonna said: "This is a recipe for disaster. It's two against two!"

She was backed up by Ricky, who added: "What are we here for? It was two to one! Why does he get the final vote?"

At the end of the programme - which has been panned by critics - all of the celebrities seemed bemused by the experience.

Larry said: "This is easily the most uncomfortable hour I've ever spent in my life."

Madonna sniped back: "Why? Because you're sitting next to a woman who is standing up to you?"

The show, which revolves around real life couples who are embroiled in an on-going fight, was given a half hour preview to American audiences on Sunday (28.02.10), but will officially premiere this Thursday (04.03.10).

Other celebrities to guest star as panellists on the show in future episodes include the actress Eva Longoria and actors Alec Baldwin and Matthew Broderick.

Source contactmusic

Madonna's Dance War

Madonna and Gerard Butler had a dance-off at a post-Oscars party.

The 'Material Girl' singer helped host the bash at manager Guy Oseary's Los Angeles home following the prestigious ceremony on Sunday night (07.03.10) and was clearly in a party mood so couldn't resist when the handsome actor challenged her dancing skills.

A source said: "Madonna and Gerard were grinding on the dance floor before getting into a dance-off. It was hilarious."

As well as Gerard, Madonna also showcased her dance moves with Gabourey Sidibe, who earlier missed out to Sandra Bullock in the Best Actress category.

A source said: "Madonna danced non-stop for four hours. She and Gabourey were dancing together at one point. They had a great time. This was the Oscar party to be at this year."

Demi Moore co-hosted the party with Madonna, which was attended by a host of stars, including Demi's husband Ashton Kutcher, P. Diddy, Renee Zellweger, Bradley Cooper and Taylor Lautner.

As well as some entertaining dance moves, the 300 guests were treated to a late-night Indian takeaway as well as enjoying a cocktail created by Demi and Madonna especially for the party.

Source monstersandcritics.com

Madonna Gives Marriage Advice

Madonna was furious when her relationship advice was ignored on a TV show.

The twice-divorced singer - who is currently dating Brazilian model Jesus Luz - was one of the celebrity panellists on new show 'The Marriage Ref' and was livid when the show's mediator, comedian Tom Papa, sided with the suggestions of another guest.

The show features a series of relationship problems, with the celebrities asked to give their opinions before Tom - who is 'The Ref' - makes the final choice on the advice they should follow and despite both the '4 Minutes' hitmaker and comic Ricky Gervais agreeing on one dilemma, Tom opted to put forward the suggestions given by 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' star Larry David.

Madonna said: "This is a recipe for disaster. It's two against two!"

She was backed up by Ricky, who added: "What are we here for? It was two to one! Why does he get the final vote?"

:shocked:

At the end of the programme - which has been panned by critics - all of the celebrities seemed bemused by the experience.

Larry said: "This is easily the most uncomfortable hour I've ever spent in my life."

Madonna sniped back: "Why? Because you're sitting next to a woman who is standing up to you?"

The show, which revolves around real life couples who are embroiled in an on-going fight, was given a half hour preview to American audiences on Sunday (28.02.10), but will officially premiere this Thursday (04.03.10).

Other celebrities to guest star as panellists on the show in future episodes include the actress Eva Longoria and actors Alec Baldwin and Matthew Broderick.

Source contactmusic

I'm watching this now, and... this interpretation is totally off. And probably designed to drum up publicity for the show. Madonna and Larry are going back and forth, but it's fun-hearted, not angry. It's a panel, and they're doing what they're supposed to be doing. Very tongue-in-cheek. And I have to admit - I really like Madonna on it. I mean, really like her. She's totally out-witting Larry. No easy feat. I can't believe I'm saying this. I might have to get my head checked out tomorrow, but I do like Madonna right now. I never thought I'd feel this way. :shocked:

Madonna's marriage rift with Larry David

Pop star Madonna gave TV viewers a laugh on Jerry Seinfeld's new comedy show "The Marriage Ref" on Thursday night - after she scolded funnyman Larry David for calling her a "man hater."

The pair and comedian Ricky Gervais were part of a celebrity panel, which settles disagreements between arguing couples on the new series.

But Madonna and David failed to keep the peace, after the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star realized she sided with the wife during one dispute, accusing the star of being "a man hater."

After bickering back and forth, the pop star fired back, "Do not scream at me. . . I hate you!"

Madonna famously ended her marriage to British director Guy Ritchie after the couple's highly-publicized divorce proceedings were finalized last year.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0i0yrDHXf

Posted Image

ON A MISSION

With daughters Lourdes, 13, and Mercy, 4, Madonna continues her philanthropic trip in Malawi – where she's building her school for girls – with a visit to a childcare center in Mphandula on Thursday.

Wow those kids got big fast!

Madonna came up on the radar at the getgo of the 1980s

She was nothing special... a bit chubby.... could have been a one hit wonder...

but there was no stopping her and she's had a fabulous career

of records, concert tours, videos , movies.... wot a babe.

Kind of wish Posh Spice would do a concert or two... maybe a one off

Im sure... like Madonna.... she'd sell out any theatre and it would be an " event "

Posh's performance now is dressing up to go to some award ceremony or presentation

... thats her career now, those one night, show biz events where she preens herself for the

cameras.......... she does nt perform on stage like Madonna who not only fills theatres

but stadiums.... now that is real fame !

Madonna. 2006 London Performance singing Time Goes By So Slowly.

Excellent video and audio

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image 354mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/378102161/madcon04.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/378122970/madcon04.part2.rar

Edited by goldensun

Posted Image

DESIGNING DUO

Madonna rocks the red carpet with daughter Lourdes (aka Lola), 13, Wednesday at the launch of their Material Girl juniors' line at Macy's Herald Square in New York. The mother-daughter duo were joined by Gossip Girl's Taylor Momsen (not pictured), who is the face of the collection.

Wow, they look identical except for the coloring!

Eonline.com

What's it like having Madonna for your mother?

Lourdes Léon appeared with her famous parent last night in New York to celebrate the launch of their joint Material Girl line, and the celebuspawn had plenty to say about the mother-daughter dynamic…

"She is definitely tough on me sometimes," Lourdes told E! News. "She inspires me to want to push myself and be the best that I can be."

"She's being very diplomatic," Madonna joked.

What was it like working with her notoriously demanding mother on the clothing line?

"It's been fun, there has been disagreements because I'm her daughter and she's the mom," Lourdes said. Madonna piped in with a wisecrack, asking her, "Really? I thought you were the mom."

"Yeah, seriously I'm like the Mom. I tell her that is totally not cool right now Mom! Like during the headband phase, I was like, yeah, Mom, these are cool now."

Wearing a studded leather jacket from her own line, Lourdes was the spitting image of early era Madonna as they worked the crowd at Macy's in Herald Square.

Asked what she thought of her famous mom's many transformations, the 13-year-old said, "I love my mom's style."

The two have the same shoe size, and Lola, as mom calls her, constantly swipes pairs of her Louboutins, and tells her famous mom what not to wear.

"I go in her closet, her shoes are ridiculous," Lourdes told us. "I love all her clothes, I love Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, so many."

Madonna returned the favor, saying that Lourdes has "great style."

"Well, look at her," the Queen of Pop told E! News. "She's just beautiful. She can wear anything."

The mother-daughter team got ready separately for the event, with Lourdes stealing her mom's make-up artist and hairdresser to get herself ready. They arrived to a screaming crowd of fans, and locked arms as they strolled the carpet, with Madonna looking on proudly as Lourdes gave interviews.

Madonna said that Lourdes was "very excited" about designing the teen line of clothing, footwear, handbags and accessories and about starting high school in New York.

"I love it, it's so cool," Lourdes added, saying she wasn't worried about what people think about her having such a famous parent.

"I'm having fun."

With Madonna's closet to raid, we're sure she'll at least be best the dressed in her class.

Liz Smith

"CAN’T WE get this crane any higher? Why won’t this crane do as I say?!"

That was a frustrated but still merry Madonna last Friday in Central Park, directing the final day of shooting her labor of love, "W.E."

Madonna as director seems to have found herself – another reinvention. She was dressed in running shoes, an unglamorous tracksuit, with her hair pulled up and sporting prim eyeglasses. She wore no makeup. For all the unflattering photos the tabloids and gossip sites love to use, she looked quite fresh. (Maybe not working out as much helps?)

Madonna was in full control but apparently getting along with her entire crew, many of whom were British. (Take that, Guy Ritchie!)

"She’s nothing like I expected," said one member of the crew. "Not only does she know what she’s doing, she’s nice about it. And when she doesn’t know, she doesn’t pretend – she listens and absorbs." Another said: "This has been a good experience for her, I’d say it was No Drama Madonna."

Two of Madonna’s female stars were on hand, Abbie Cornish, looking sexy in stiletto heels and a cinched trench coat, and Andrea Riseborough, who was costumed and made up to resemble the late Duchess of Windsor, in a gray suit. The likeness was uncanny. (The movie switches back and forth between the love story of Wallis Simpson and King Edward VIII – who gave up his throne for her – and a modern-day tale of a girl who identifies with the Duchess.)

At one point, a nearby band was noisily rehearsing for a concert in the park. Madonna pulled off her headphones, jogged toward the Bandshell (followed by 15 crewmembers and about 200 onlookers). She asked the band if they could hold off for about an hour. "I’ll be done by then, I promise." She returned to the set giggling, "You know what they were called? Ween. I don’t know, I think I’m just overtired, I find that hilarious." One of the crew asked how she’d gotten them to stop. "Well, I had to beat them up. We had a big rumble. Everybody knows what a tough broad I am."

Yeah, tough. All five feet four of her. She looked more like an elf than one of the most iconic showbiz figures of all time.

Then it was back to business. The troublesome crane? Madonna eyed it warily. "It was so expensive. I’m going have to tour again to pay for that damn thing." Then she grinned. "Hmm … you know, Ween has a crane, and I think theirs is bigger. I wonder if they’d do a girl another favor?"

In the end, the sweeping skyline shot that Madonna wanted simply couldn’t be achieved. She took it like a trooper and mingled with her "guys" until all the equipment was packed up and ready to go. She said, "You know, it’s funny, this is the last day of shooting, and we’re shooting the last scene. The first day we shot, in England, we shot the very first scene of the movie. Everything else was out of sequence, the way it usually is when you make movies. It’s unique for it to happen this way. I hope it’s a good sign."

I asked her if she’d enjoyed directing and if she missed performing and recording. "I loved it. It was the most consuming, difficult thing I’ve ever done." (If a task is not difficult, Madonna cannot relate.) "As for the rest, I’m sure I’ll perform again, but this job isn’t over. Now comes the editing!"

Madonna – her own story is far from over.

Heard on the radio that Madonna's name in Kabala is........ Aster...........

( not sure if thats the right spelling. )

He also said that Linsey Lohan is big into Kabala to and her Kabala name is.......... Rose....