Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

It's at moments like this I have the VERY UNLIKE ME thought that perhaps forced sterilization isn't so bad after all. :jawdrop:

(normally I'm ALL about reproductive rights, but sometimes, people just SHOULD NOT be allowed to procreate!)

I always though birth control should be put in the drinking water. If you want to have a baby, you apply for a license to prove you can afford it, and have the parenting skills. Once you get the license, they give you a pill to counter act the water :D

It's all very A Handmaiden's Tale, isn't it? But seriously, what gives? I know, sociologically, some women get pregnant so they can "control" an aspect of their lives when they feel they cannot control anything else. As a (relatively) normal, well-balanced person, I just don't get it.

She looks like hell, as usual.

She has no figure to speak of. Why do people keep hiring her to model clothes?

My guess? The price is right. She hasn't been in a position to command or demand big bucks for years.

She has no figure to speak of.

Um, have you ever looked at Vogue? Models aren't hired because they have figures - they're hired because they're human clothes hangers.

Lindsay is too short to be a fashion model, but otherwise - the skinny lack of figure is actually the right thing for modelling (most) fashion clothing...

At the same time, I agree - she's not making me want to run out and buy those clothes, and that is the ONE thing models need to be able to do.....

She looks like hell, as usual.

She has no figure to speak of. Why do people keep hiring her to model clothes?

My guess? The price is right. She hasn't been in a position to command or demand big bucks for years.

Also, she's in meltdown mode. So she commands attention and could translate into magazine sales.

She looks like she's trying to channel Megan Fox.. I thought she'd gone back to the red hair ?

Pretty sure these photos were taken before the jail/rehab, but just now released....

Posted Image

Medical Board Investigates Lindsay Lohan's Doctors

9/13/2010 3:15 PM PDT

by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... the Medical Board of California is investigating doctors who prescribed a variety of medications to Lindsay Lohan.

TMZ obtained these photos of investigators for the Medical Board at the law offices of Michael Lohan's lawyer, Lisa Bloom. The photos, which were taken Sept. 2, show Michael, Bloom and investigators.

Bloom sent a letter to the California Attorney General back in July, asking for an investigation into "the unscrupulous doctors [who] overprescribe medications ..."

We're told the A.G. referred the matter to the Medical Board, which launched an investigation.

As TMZ first reported, prior to entering UCLA, Lindsay had various prescriptions, including Dilaudid, Adderall, Nexium, Zoloft, Trazodone and Ambien.

As we've told you ... UCLA determined Lindsay had been misdiagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and prescribed meds she should not have taken.

Bloom confirms with TMZ, "The Medical Board is investigating and Michael and I are cooperating with them."

Posted Image

Lindsay Lohan -- Reunited with Fam

9/12/2010 1:00 AM PDT

by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is back in New York -- and for the first time since she got sprung from jail/rehab ... she spent time with her family.

Lindsay hasn't seen her sister Ali, mother Dina or brother Cody since she's been a free woman. We're told Lindsay is in town for Dina's birthday, which is next Wednesday.

She posed for this pic -- which we got -- on Friday after she arrived from Los Angeles.

Missing from the family reunion photo: Lohan, Michael (father).

So did anyone see her bit on the MTV VMA show?? I hear it was pretty good....

I saw it - she was cute (well as cute as she can be) but her bit was about 30 seconds long.

you can see it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erWXgwdniYY

Okay, watch this and try to remind yourself she's not a botoxed 39 year old. She looks like crap.

Posted Image

Medical Board Investigates Lindsay Lohan's Doctors

9/13/2010 3:15 PM PDT

by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... the Medical Board of California is investigating doctors who prescribed a variety of medications to Lindsay Lohan.

TMZ obtained these photos of investigators for the Medical Board at the law offices of Michael Lohan's lawyer, Lisa Bloom. The photos, which were taken Sept. 2, show Michael, Bloom and investigators.

Bloom sent a letter to the California Attorney General back in July, asking for an investigation into "the unscrupulous doctors [who] overprescribe medications ..."

We're told the A.G. referred the matter to the Medical Board, which launched an investigation.

As TMZ first reported, prior to entering UCLA, Lindsay had various prescriptions, including Dilaudid, Adderall, Nexium, Zoloft, Trazodone and Ambien.

As we've told you ... UCLA determined Lindsay had been misdiagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and prescribed meds she should not have taken.

Bloom confirms with TMZ, "The Medical Board is investigating and Michael and I are cooperating with them."

Lol, sounds like a potential lawsuit goldmine for the Lohans!

Dilaudid? Damn, that's a powerful pain killer. I've heard it's anywhere from 5 to 10 times more powerful than morphine. I'd like to see a doctor try to justify prescribing that one.

Lol, sounds like a potential lawsuit goldmine for the Lohans!

I sure hope not. I'm betting she was BEGGING doctors for meds. Hopefully a few dozen of them kept good notes, but I suspect they (the Lohans) are blackmailing those that did not. I also suspect she won't be able to stay clean, so it should be interesting to hear how she gets her meds after this story breaks... no doctor will want to touch her.

So did anyone see her bit on the MTV VMA show?? I hear it was pretty good....

eek- I thought she was tacky and I was embarrassed for her. I thought it was way too soon out of rehab and jail (wasn't it just a couple days?) and if she was serious ( :rolleyes: ) about her recovery wouldn't she be relaxing somewhere... recovering?

Breakups Are Bad For Your Skin

BuzzFoto

We did get fotos of this person in the last two weeks. That is one clue we’ll give about her. What we didn’t show in our pictures however, and what other photographers didn’t see was the name of her ex carved into her skin. The wounds look recent, just like the breakup.

SOLVED!

It’s Lindsay Lohan! Source: BuzzFoto

Since exiting rehab, Lilo has been spending a lot of time with Samantha Ronson again, so it looks like this relationship isn’t really over.

Posted Image

It’s official.

Lindsay Lohan will host Saturday Night Live on December 4, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

“Yes, it’s true, she’s confirmed to host,” a well-placed source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

The actress has stayed surprisingly under the radar since completing her mandatory jail sentence and being released early from rehab last month at UCLA Medical Center. Since her release several major media outlets have been vying for the first sit-down interview with the actress, but so far, nothing has been confirmed.

Lindsay surprised fans when she made a cameo appearance at last weekend’s MTV Video Music Awards, where she opened the show with a pre-taped skit alongside comic Chelsea Handler.

This will be Lohan’s third time hosting the legendary variety show. She hosted in May, 2004, and again in April, 2006.

Source: Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Faces More Jail

By Ken Lee and Eunice Oh

Friday September 17, 2010 05:10 PM EDT

people.com

Lindsay Lohan has failed a court-mandated drug test, a source tells PEOPLE. The actress could now be facing 30 days in jail.

The actress, 24, was released from rehab Aug. 24 after serving almost two weeks in jail for violating probation in a DUI case.

The drug test occurred "in recent days," adds the source.

The new judge in her case, Elden Fox, previously warned Lohan that a dirty test would be met with a month jail sentence. Lohan is currently undergoing intense outpatient treatment and is subject to random drug testing twice a week pending her next hearing date of Nov 1.

L.A. District Attorney spokeswoman Jane Robison had no comment about the failed test. Lohan's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley wasn't immediately available for comment.

TMZ.com was the first to report the failed drug test.

TMZ

We're told the court-mandated drug test in question occurred last week. According to the terms of Lindsay's probation, she will get 30 days in jail for a positive drug test.

One source connected with Lindsay tells TMZ ... "People with addiction problems don't get better magically, and she's really been making an effort to make herself better."

And D.A. spokesperson Sandi Gibbons tells TMZ her office has not been "officially notified" of the test results and no court date has been set yet.

UPDATE: Sources close to Lindsay tell us she is saying it's not true -- insisting she has not failed, but we have confirmed it is indeed true.

Lindsay Lohan Tested Positive for Cocaine

TMZ

6 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for cocaine last week and that is why she failed her drug test ... sources tell TMZ.

Lindsay Lohan Tested Positive for Cocaine

TMZ

6 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for cocaine last week and that is why she failed her drug test ... sources tell TMZ.

Maybe she thought it was gum :D