Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

I don't like this family any more than the next person, but it appears to me that Dina's head is resting on Lindsay's shoulder and Lindsay's head is turned in that direction.

I don't see any kissing.....

I don't like this family any more than the next person, but it appears to me that Dina's head is resting on Lindsay's shoulder and Lindsay's head is turned in that direction.

I don't see any kissing.....

there are better pictures on the internet but in the bigger photos, you see lindsays tounge and dina's too

Lindsay Lohan Booted From Community Service Program

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan has been kicked out of the program where she was supposed to complete her community service because she violated the rules numerous times ... TMZ has learned.

Judge Stephanie Sautner ordered Lohan to serve 360 hours at the Downtown Women's Center in L.A., as part of her probation in the shoplifting case. Part of the deal -- the judge required her to be reliable, non-disruptive, and serve at least 4 hours at a time.

But sources tell us ... Lindsay blew off 9 scheduled visits ... and when she did show up, she would often bail after working there for an hour.

Sources say ... 2 weeks ago, she was terminated from the Women's Center because of the violations. The Probation Department's volunteer center has now assigned her to a new community service program at the Red Cross. We got a pic of Lindsay doing her community service there earlier this week.

Posted Image

Now here's the BIG problem ... Lindsay is due back in court next week for a progress hearing. Judge Sautner made it clear ... there would be no more second third fourth fifth sixth chances. If she screwed up again, she was going to jail.

And just for bad measure, we've learned aside from Lindsay's violations at the Downtown Women's Center, the number of community service hours she has racked up so far is "very unimpressive."

Posted Image

Lindsay Lohan's Teeth: What's Wrong with Them?

By Liz McNeil and Liz Raftery

Update Thursday October 13, 2011 08:00 PM EDT Originally posted Thursday October 13, 2011 05:30 PM EDT

people.com

Lindsay Lohan has really given her critics something to sink their teeth into.

Lohan, 25, is attracting unwanted attention yet again after showing off less-than-pearly whites on a red carpet in Los Angeles this week.

A photo of the newly-tattooed starlet causing a stir online highlights what appear to be her yellowing teeth, as well as nail polish streaks and blotches on her hands.

But her rep doesn't see any stain on her sparkling reputation.

"Lindsay is widely acknowledged as one of the most stunning actresses of her day, and we get requests every week wanting to do photo shoots with her from top photographers," her rep, Steve Honig, tells PEOPLE.

"She's been on the cover of Vanity Fair," Honig says, "and the top beauty and fashion magazines. She's a beautiful and glamorous actress."

And that's not all he has to say about concerns over Lindsay's dental health.

"With everything going on – from deteriorating public education to rampant homelessness to international unrest – there is no way I'm going to comment on Lindsay's teeth," he added.

Lohan has another progress report court appearance coming up later this month related to her ongoing probation.

Okay kids, time to remind me - is it meth or heroin that messes up your teeth??

Lindsay Lohan

Has to be Crazy ...

Blowing Off Court-Ordered Shrink

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan has violated the judge's order in her probation case by not seeing a psychologist at least once a week ... TMZ has learned ... and that may be enough to send her to the slammer.

Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear to Lindsay during her sentence last May ... she MUST see the shrink every week, but she has not. We're told one of her excuses is that she's been working out of the country, but Judge Sautner made it extremely clear ... work is not an excuse for failing to comply with the terms of probation.

And, Judge Sautner said, if Lindsay violates any court order, she's going to jail ... period.

As we first reported, it's even worse, because Lindsay was kicked out of the Downtown Women's Center, where Judge Sautner ordered her to perform 360 hours of community service ... kicked out because she repeatedly failed to show up, and when she did she frequently did not stay the required 4 hours at a time. That's another violation of Judge Sautner's court order.

And there's even more bad news for Lindsay. Judge Sautner is going to be extremely unhappy when she learns how much community service Lindsay has completed. Sources connected with the Probation Department tell us, as of September 30, Lindsay logged a grand total of 21 hours, leaving 339 hours which must be completed by May 11, 2012.

Short story ... Lindsay could go to jail next week, when she appears before Judge Sautner for her progress report.

Okay kids, time to remind me - is it meth or heroin that messes up your teeth??

meth - and some sites had better shots of her chompers, which are admittedly horrifying. just...wow

And, Judge Sautner said, if Lindsay violates any court order, she's going to jail ... period.

Stop me if we've heard this before.....

TMZ

The L.A. City Attorney's Office -- which prosecuted Lindsay Lohan in her shoplifting case -- will ask the judge tomorrow to violate Lindsay's probation and send her to jail ... sources tell TMZ.

Our City Attorney sources say the prosecutor will argue to Judge Stephanie Sautner that Lindsay's conduct that caused her to get booted from the Downtown Women's Center -- where she was doing community service -- is squarely a violation of her probation.

The City Attorney will ask the judge to violate her probation and then sentence her to jail, although our sources would not reveal how much jail time the prosecutor is seeking.

TMZ broke the story earlier today ... the Probation Department is siding with Lindsay, concluding she did NOT violate her probation.

Tomorrow's 10 AM PT hearing should be interesting. We'll be livestreaming, of course.

Oct 19, 2011 1:53pm

Lindsay Lohan Gets Probation Revoked, Led Out of Court in Handcuffs

abcnews.com

Lindsay Lohan was taken into custody today.

Lindsay Lohan was handcuffed and taken into custody after Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Stephanie Saunter revoked her probation stemming from her January shoplifting case. Saunter set Lohan’s bail at $100,000 and set a probation violation hearing for Nov. 2.

Lohan arrived in court on time, wearing a flowing white dress and scarf. She wore her hair pulled back in a ponytail; her face appeared heavily made up with blush, eyeliner and lipstick.

Saunter lambasted the 25-year-old actress during the 40-minute long hearing. At issue: Lohan’s termination from the Downtown Women’s Center and decision to do community service at the American Red Cross instead. In July, Saunter sentenced Lohan to 360 hours of community service at the Downtown Women’s Center, a safe haven for L.A.’s homeless women.

“Ms. Lohan’s actions deliberately made it impossible for her to perform her sentence at the Downtown Women’s Center,” Saunter said, referring to Lohan’s hectic work travel schedule. Saunter said she “will not give her any credit” for Lohan’s work at the Red Cross noting, “nobody has the power to change my sentence.”

Saunter said that when Lohan got terminated from the Downtown Women’s Center, “she should have immediately enrolled in the morgue.” “It’s eight hour shifts, they don’t mess around,” she said of the morgue. “You show up and do what they tell you to do.”

Saunter made frequent reference to Lohan’s inability to fulfill a seemingly manageable sentence.

“You’re praising her for completing 12 hours in six months when most people could do that in one or two weeks,” Saunter told Shawn Chapman Holley, Lohan’s lawyer. “A year is a generous amount of time and the way I can count, she’s got 57 out of those 60 days left to do.”

“Probation is a gift,” Saunter said. “And there’s something called looking a gift horse in the mouth.”

At one point, Saunter read from Lohan’s probation report that explained why she didn’t enjoy working at the Downtown Women’s Center. “Her words: ‘The service was not fulfilling.’ Is that what a sentence is about?,” Saunter asked. “It’s to fulfill the defendant?” She paused before answering her own question, “No.”

“We all can’t be fulfilled by what we do,” Saunter said later.

Holley had a bail bondsman at the hearing, but even if Lohan is released on $100,000 bail, she’ll have work to do before heading back to court on Nov. 2. Saunter decreed that Lohan “do a minmum of 16 hours at the morgue,” if she bails out. “That’s two days between now and the hearing date.”

Yawn. Wake me when her punishment actually sticks......

It will be interesting. The judge made reference to the fact that jail time is hard to impose. I cannot believe that Lindsay will be able to finish those 16 hours, PER WEEK, prior to the hearing. Then what? It was enjoyable watching the judge slap down Shawn Holley's incredibly lame praise of Hohan's "progress."

Posted Image

In my line of work, people go to jail all the time for violating probation. And they never find their court-ordered community service "fulfilling". And they don't get house arrest.

She still is going to avoid jail....due to overcrowding. Translation, jails are already filled with poor, non-violent drug offenders, who don't have the wealth/famous name to keep them out.

I used to feel bad for her, but now I just see an entitled, bloated, and overbronzed waste of space. When she runs out of options and is desperate for money, she'll finally admit her problems in order to sell them to the press. I hope at that point no one is interested.

L.A. County Sheriff

We Got Room for Lindsay in Jail

TMZ

If Lindsay Lohan is sentenced to jail next month, she WILL do time behind bars -- this according to L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca.

Baca just told FOX 11's Good Day L.A. ... the overcrowding problem will not keep Lindsay out of jail. Lindsay, he says, is a "sick" drug addict who needs jail to beat her demons -- and if the judge decides to sentence Lindsay for a probation violation, he'll make damn sure she serves time.

According to Baca, Lindsay needs at least 60 days in the slammer to be properly rehabilitated.

Judge Stephanie Sautner made a comment on the bench yesterday, suggesting that sentencing Lindsay to jail was futile because it's become a revolving door. But Baca is now giving her assurance to the contrary.

This is really starting to feel like the judge and the sheriff are just laying the groundwork to avoid personal blame once Lindsay skates again in November.

Lohan late for first day of community service

By Michael Martinez, CNN

updated 3:18 PM EST, Thu October 20, 2011

Lindsay Lohan must work two shifts a week at the Los Angeles County morgue until a probation revocation hearing in November.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan missed her first day of community service at the Los Angeles County morgue Thursday, one day after a judge rebuked her for similar failures, revoked her probation and forced her to post $100,000 bail.

"Lindsay arrived at the morgue approximately 20 minutes late and will be returning for orientation tomorrow," said her publicist Steven Honig.

"Her lateness was due to a combination of not knowing what entrance to go through and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival," Honig said in a statement. "Lindsay spoke with the supervisors at the morgue. They showed her how to get in, and everything is all cleared up."

Chief Coroner Craig Harvey said Lohan failed to show up on time -- 7 a.m. PT Thursday -- to the coroner's office.

Though she arrived late, Lohan was turned away because there wasn't enough time to complete her hours for the day, officials said.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner ruled Wednesday that after Lohan posted $100,000 bail for her probation revocation, she had to perform two working shifts -- or eight hours a day -- twice a week until her probation revocation hearing November 2.

Lohan's tardiness Thursday doesn't mean she is turned away from the program, Harvey said. If Lohan shows up Friday on time, she will be allowed to work and perform her community service, Harvey said.

The coroner's office will dismiss Lohan from her morgue duties only if she does something "terribly" wrong or shows misconduct, Harvey said.

Sautner revoked probation for Lohan because of her failure to comply with community service at a downtown Los Angeles women's center.

Under Sautner's ruling, once Lohan made bail the same day, the actress now must perform 16 hours of community service a week -- over a minimum of two days a week -- at the county morgue before her probation violation hearing next month.

Lohan, 25, was on probation after pleading guilty in May to stealing a necklace from a Venice, California, jewelry store. She served five weeks of home confinement ending in June for that misdemeanor theft and violation of another probation.

Lohan's legal woes began in 2007 with two drunken driving arrests and have been compounded by her failure to attend counseling classes and her failures of alcohol and drug tests. Her current probation calls for her to perform 360 hours at the Los Angeles Downtown Women's Center and 120 hours at the county morgue within a year.

But the judge expressed anger Wednesday at Lohan's repeated probation failures. She said Lohan posted nine absences at the women's center since her last court hearing July 21 -- and performed, at most, only two hours of service.

Lohan's attempt to perform community service at a nearby Red Cross facility -- instead of the women's center -- was voided Wednesday because the judge said she didn't authorize that change.

After the hearing, Lohan publicist Honig released a statement: "Lindsay is hoping this matter will be resolved on November 2 and the court will reinstate probation and allow her to continue fulfilling her community service."

Lohan's estranged father, Michael Lohan, told HLN's "Issues With Jane Velez-Mitchell" that his daughter needs "a very, very intensive" program of rehabilitation for substance abuse.

"What the judge did, she had to do," he said Wednesday. But he said jail time would not be the proper remedy.

"She's not going to be working the morgue. She's going to wind up in a morgue if someone doesn't do something to get her help," he said.

At one point during this week's hearing, Los Angeles city attorneys Lisa Houle and Melanie Chavira asked the court to revoke Lohan's probation and impose jail time because of her failure to do community service. One of the city attorneys said Lohan "is in violation for getting herself kicked out of the women's center, which she was ordered to do."

But Lohan's attorney told the court that the actress received "a glowing" probation report, which said that "Ms. Lohan has reached a turning point" in her behavior and maturity.

The judge raised several questions about the reliability of that report, however.

Sautner remarked how the probation report showed Lohan had excused absences from community service between September 9 and October 5 so that she could travel to New York, Milan, Italy, and Paris for work.

But a psychologist's report said Lohan had perfect attendance for counseling every week, the judge observed.

"The psychologist said she appeared in person for her counseling every Tuesday," the judge said. "I don't know how she did that."

"Did she go to Milan for five days and come back in time or go to Paris for five days and come back in time?" Sautner asked the defense attorney.

"If she was gone from September 9 to October 5, did she get beamed across the pond? I don't know how that happened," the judge said.

Lohan's attorney, Shawn Holley, told Sautner that she didn't know the specifics of Lohan's psychological appointments, but the attorney said the arrangement did call for phone conferences.

Holley added that Lohan's work in Europe was done to support her and her family -- and affected her ability to carry out the community service.

"Because the work is out of the county, it did cause a disruption to her schedule" to do community service, Holley said.

Lohan's community service at the county morgue won't be easy, the judge noted.

"They don't mess around and you show up and do what they tell you to do," Sautner said.

Posted Image

Dina Lohan

Sells Lindsay Down the River

In Planned Memoir

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan's mom is trying to expose her own daughter's dark secrets, blowing the lid off of Lindsay's alleged drug and alcohol use in a memoir that she's shopping around town -- shopping it as recently as 2 weeks ago -- as Lindsay was looking down the barrel of a hostile judge and a jail sentence.

TMZ has obtained the draft of a prologue for Dina Lohan's memoir, which Dina's rep is shopping to people in the literary world. In the prologue, Dina writes:

"I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an (sic) newfound lifestyle of partying excessively. Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay's way of daily living--and it tore me up inside."

Dina explains why she moved Lindsay from New York to L.A. at such a young age:

"How could I deny my daughter the chance of a lifetime? How could I hold Lindsay back from her dream of becoming an actress? So, I listened to others and sent my daughter to Hollywood with a few pieces of luggage and a chaperone."

When Lindsay began acting crazy, accumulating mugshots and what not, Dina says she was helpless, claiming she couldn't demand that Lindsay return to New York. Dina also confesses she was conflicted since she was both Lindsay's parent and manager.

Dina and her rep were soliciting meetings via email two weeks ago, to brainstorm how to make her book "a best seller."

Our sources say a ghost writer actually wrote the prologue after long sit-downs with Dina and her rep, and both were solidly on board.

As far as we know ... so far, no takers.

Posted Image

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan says she is the mystery buyer who ordered 36 gourmet cupcakes and burgers to the L.A. County Morgue today ... insisting the gesture was simply to say, "I'm sorry."

Lohan's rep tells TMZ, "Lindsay asked her assistant to pick up lunches from the In-And-Out in Huntington Park around 10:30 a.m. Around 11:00 a.m., her assistant returned with the lunches and brought them into the administrative trailer and set the food on a table for the volunteers to eat on their break."

The rep added, "Reports that Lindsay had lunches brought in for the other volunteers are completely accurate despite any claims to the contrary."

"Additionally, Lindsay ordered cupcakes for the staff and volunteers. When they were delivered, morgue supervisors would not let them into the building."

"It is unfortunate that Lindsay's well-intentioned actions were not taken in the spirit in which she intended; to say she was sorry for yesterday's misunderstanding."

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told TMZ ... he turned away the cupcake delivery guy because the move is simply, "unacceptable" ... adding, "We're not here to accept food."

Winter also tells us, no burgers were distributed to the staff.

See my dear, you can't buy everyone off......

(sorry, one more snark before I get that wine ;))