Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

You know, I can't make too much fun of Lifetime or Hallmark Channel movies as I seem to end up watching a lot of them. But are they really taking Furious Love as the basis for this biopic? That book was amazing and deserves so much more than Lifetime and, gasp, Lohan :3huh:

Or Megan Fox! Let us not forget that she is the other "top choice." it's bound to be good.

You know, I can't make too much fun of Lifetime or Hallmark Channel movies as I seem to end up watching a lot of them. But are they really taking Furious Love as the basis for this biopic? That book was amazing and deserves so much more than Lifetime and, gasp, Lohan :3huh:

Or Megan Fox! Let us not forget that she is the other "top choice." it's bound to be good.

Elizabeth Taylor must be spinning in her grave big time.

Is speed big in the fashion industry? Why would anyone hire her? All I can think of is that she puts out when she gets together with fashion people to smoke crystal meth.

All I can think of is that she puts out when she gets together with fashion people to smoke crystal meth.

Yeah, there are a lot of straight men in fashion :tantrum: She doesn't look attractive in those ads- not selling to me at all (and skeletal CAN sell fashion!) I can't imagine anyone wanting to sleep with her...I know there are freaks around though ;-)

All I can think of is that she puts out when she gets together with fashion people to smoke crystal meth.

Yeah, there are a lot of straight men in fashion :tantrum: She doesn't look attractive in those ads- not selling to me at all (and skeletal CAN sell fashion!) I can't imagine anyone wanting to sleep with her...I know there are freaks around though ;-)

Apparently no amount of photo retouching can erase the damage drugs and alcohol have done to her young face. Remember when Don Johnson used to be cute? He had that same "alcohol face lift" and was never really attractive after that. Something just deadens their looks.

If Lifetime goes forward with their intended biopic on Elizabeth Taylor, and their only 2 choices are Megan Fox and Lindsay, I'd rather see Lindsay do it. She was (and maybe still could be) a talented actress and she's had the excesses and negative public backlash that Liz had for her affairs, so her performance might be more raw. Meh. I don't think Lifetime should do it at all.

If ... their only 2 choices are Megan Fox and Lindsay,

This. THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH HOLLYWOOD. There are LITERALLY hundreds of women (and probably even men!) who could pull that role off better than Lohan or Fox. So why are these the people we're hearing about?

I don't think Lifetime should do it at all.

If it's between Fox and Lohan, I agree. And I tell you for certain I would not watch it. -_-

If ... their only 2 choices are Megan Fox and Lindsay,

This. THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH HOLLYWOOD. There are LITERALLY hundreds of women (and probably even men!) who could pull that role off better than Lohan or Fox. So why are these the people we're hearing about?

I don't think Lifetime should do it at all.

If it's between Fox and Lohan, I agree. And I tell you for certain I would not watch it. -_-

I really think this is another case of a producer using Hohan to pump up visibility in his project, ala Lovelace, but has absolutely no intention of actually hiring her for the job. Lindsay can't shake that coke-gravel voice, so how is she going to play the (at least outwardly) refined Liz?

Posted Image

Also at the amfAR benefit: Lindsay Lohan, who beams brightly while making her way into the gala in New York on Wednesday.

Just when I thought she couldn't look any worse, she shows up looking like this....

AmFAR? Lindsay looks more like she's going to an AARP event. Looking fabulous if she were 50, but at 25, looking used up.

I'm almost starting to feel sorry for her. I believe there is no recovery of her career. I've said it before: Dana Plato II.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

contactmusic.com

Lindsay Lohan reportedly asked a Canadian financier to buy her a gift at an auction on Wednesday (08.02.12).

The 'Mean Girls' actress was attending the amfAR benefit for AIDS research at the Cipriani Wall Street in New York when she began talking to the wealthy man, before sending over an assistant to ask if he would mind gifting her a Hublot diamond watch with a white alligator strap - but he simply laughed in response.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: "There were items being auctioned for $20,000. After chatting with the businessman, Lindsay sent over an assistant, who said, 'Lindsay would very much like it if you'd bit on this item as a gift. He just cracked up."

A total of $1.4 million was raised at the event, which was hosted by 'Sex and the City' star Sarah Jessica Parker, and Lindsay was overheard telling guests she was the gala because of her role playing Dame Elizabeth Taylor - herself a major donor to amfAR - in a new Lifetime movie.

After the auction, the 25-year-old star attended the after-party at nightclub Double Seven with her mother Dina Lohan, who was seen having a good time with friends.

After the auction, the 25-year-old star attended the after-party at nightclub Double Seven with her mother Dina Lohan, who was seen having a good time with friends.

Are we sure these are not pictures of Dina? I look better than this!

“@pattonoswalt: Hey, Lindsay Lohan's goddamn friends: sit her down NOW, post-Whitney, post-Michael, post-Amy. Be hard. You could actually save her.”

More people need to be saying this. From Twitter.

“@pattonoswalt: Hey, Lindsay Lohan's goddamn friends: sit her down NOW, post-Whitney, post-Michael, post-Amy. Be hard. You could actually save her.”

Sadly, I don't think Lindsay has any friends. Hangers on and sycophants, yes, but not friends who truly care about her well being.

Sadly, I don't think Lindsay has any friends. Hangers on and sycophants, yes, but not friends who truly care about her well being.

Her parents cannot even be more than that.

Watching Linds on SNL right now. WTF has she done to her face??? It's all puffy and looks like a 50 yr old's skin. I know she has drug 'issues', but WOW!!!

I didn't see it. How bad was it?

Gawker review & commenters said that a couple skits were ok (consensus that Real Housewives of Disney was the best) but that her acting was terrible, she was reading cue cards all the time - not well - but they also panned the writing and said it was clear none of the SNL writers wanted to give her good material. So......

I didn't see it. How bad was it?

Gawker review & commenters said that a couple skits were ok (consensus that Real Housewives of Disney was the best) but that her acting was terrible, she was reading cue cards all the time - not well - but they also panned the writing and said it was clear none of the SNL writers wanted to give her good material. So......

Hmm. Although I must say, that pretty much describes nearly every SNL episode I've bothered to watch in the last 10 years. (I'm old-school snobby: Chevy Chase, Lorraine Newman, Gilda Radner, Garrett Morris, etc -- when I was in junior high)

Yeah, I haven't watched SNL since I was in high school (Dennis Miller on Weekend News - when he was still funny ;-) More because I just don't stay up late on Saturday nights - I've watched a few skits over the years but I don't think Lorne MIchaels really has it anymore. The entire show has been inconsistent for 20 years......One gem here and there isn't enough to make me want to watch - and these days I can catch the good ones replayed on youtube, so......

SNL used to be worth waiting up for. The writing is now beyond pathetic and not funny in the least. I think they should have a contest and ask for submissions and/or ideas from the few fans that watch. There needs to be more parody and less politic...or more cowbell and less bullshit.