Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

I wonder how many of the doctors' "tests" are toxicology screens.

If I were the Lifetime movie insurer, I know I'd be demanding them.....

I agree, but what would they do with that info? Anyone know if they can build some sort of caveat of "non pay" if Lilo is found to be using? (which we all know she is)

I agree, but what would they do with that info? Anyone know if they can build some sort of caveat of "non pay" if Lilo is found to be using? (which we all know she is)

I would hope there's a contractual clause or fifteen involving any production losses associated with Lilo's extracurricular activities.

Maybe I didn't mean the insurer - maybe it's the lawyers who wrote her contract for the movie - like a morality clause- they can fire her (if they want to/find it necessary). But then yeah - the insurers would care about loss of $ if filming is interrupted.......

Maybe I didn't mean the insurer - maybe it's the lawyers who wrote her contract for the movie - like a morality clause- they can fire her (if they want to/find it necessary). But then yeah - the insurers would care about loss of $ if filming is interrupted.......

but your question did make me think. Who really "loses" if she crashes and burns? If they rumor is they paid truckloads of money to even get the insurance, then it sounds like the premium was set high enough to cover the risk, so it would be the insurance company. And in that case, the sooner a problem is identified, the better. Something tells me they have an actress lined up as Plan B, ready to roll at the drop of a hat.

I admit the first shoot photos I saw looked good. But I have NO faith that Lindsay could act/become Liz for the movie......

Well that didn't take long. Can't wait to see if they prosecute her for lying to the cops. Anyone else would be.

Thanks for the heads up, missed this story :D

TMZ

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay Lohan lied to cops Friday by telling them she was NOT driving the Porsche that slammed into a truck on the Pacific Coast Highway, and as a result she could be prosecuted and her probation could be revoked.

Our sources say, when Lindsay was in the hospital getting checked out after the accident, cops from the Santa Monica Police Dept. paid a visit. Lindsay told police she was a passenger in the Porsche and her assistant was driving. But the lie didn't stick because later Lindsay's assistant told police Lindsay was behind the wheel.

We're told police are writing up a report that will include Lindsay's lie. It's a crime to provide false info to a police officer. In addition, lying to police could trigger a probation violation in her shoplifting case, which means she faces the possibility of jail on 2 fronts.

Several eyewitnesses at the scene tell TMZ, after the crash Lindsay and her assistant both got out of the car on the passenger side, which means Lindsay had to climb over the console. It appears Lindsay had concocted the lie almost immediately after impact.

And it keeps getting better....

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan was driving with an open container of alcohol when she crashed into a truck Friday on the Pacific Coast Highway ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Both law enforcement sources and the tow truck driver tell us ... cops confiscated a plastic water bottle from the trunk of the Porsche, and our law enforcement sources tell us the bottle contained alcohol.

It's not a violation to carry an open container in a trunk, so Lindsay is in the clear. And according to cops she had no alcohol in her system.

Nevertheless, Lindsay has been to rehab several times, so it's not the swiftest move to roll with booze.

I don't agree with the last sentence of that TMZ story. "Concocting" a lie implies a conscious act of making up an untruth. The story she gave the cops most likely rolled off her tongue with the same degree of forethought as if they had asked her name, date of birth, or what time is last call at the Chateau Marmont.

It's not like Teflon Lilo is going to see one second of jail time anyways.

Tick tock. Waiting to hear that she's going to be charged.

I haven't read anything yet, has anyone else??

Tick tock. Waiting to hear that she's going to be charged.

I haven't read anything yet, has anyone else??

Nope. And I'm wondering why not.

Lindsay Lohan Found Unconscious, Taken to Hospital: Report

Friday June 15, 2012 02:55 PM EDT

people.com

Lindsay Lohan was taken to the hospital after being found unconscious at a Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey, Calif., reports Los Angeles's KABC-7 TV.

Lohan, who was also hospitalized last week after a car accident, has been filming the Lifetime movie Dick & Jane in the marina area.

"ABC7 has learned Lindsay Lohan was taken to hospital after being found unconscious at Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey," the station Tweeted Friday afternoon.

No other details were immediately available.

Uh-oh, is this the end?

Lindsay Lohan Found Unconscious, Taken to Hospital: Report

Friday June 15, 2012 02:55 PM EDT

people.com

Lindsay Lohan was taken to the hospital after being found unconscious at a Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey, Calif., reports Los Angeles's KABC-7 TV.

Lohan, who was also hospitalized last week after a car accident, has been filming the Lifetime movie Dick & Jane in the marina area.

"ABC7 has learned Lindsay Lohan was taken to hospital after being found unconscious at Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey," the station Tweeted Friday afternoon.

No other details were immediately available.

Uh-oh, is this the end?

And she slides thru.....

TMZ

UPDATE

We have more specifics. We're told Lindsay wasn't feeling well after complaining of exhaustion, she called someone from the "Liz and Dick" production team early this morning, and the team sent a private doctor to check on her. Before arriving, the doctor called the hotel and asked someone to check on Lindsay. Someone from the hotel went to her door, "checked on her" and determined she was "unresponsive." The hotel then called 911.

---------------------

Paramedics rushed to Lindsay Lohan early today after she was found non-responsive at a hotel by the ocean in L.A.

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay had been shooting almost non-stop without sleep for 2 days and was staying at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey to get some shut eye. She has been shooting parts of her movie near the hotel.

We're told someone became alarmed because they could not wake her up and the person called 911.

Paramedics responded, and determined nothing was wrong with Lindsay. They left without transporting her to the hospital.

Lindsay is back on set shooting her Lifetime movie, "Liz and Dick."

As far as we know, Lindsay did not go to the hospital herself.

I believe she's working long hours, but we all know what the "without sleep" part means. I'm trying to figure out who is sh*tting bigger bricks: the insurance company or the production company.

No, yall, she said she had exhaustion and dehydration; caint you read?

How come I never get to have that? I just have go to work.

No, yall, she said she had exhaustion and dehydration; caint you read?

How come I never get to have that? I just have go to work.

If she was working long hours with no sleep, then the whole cast and crew was as well. Her rep needs to come up with a word other than "exhausted", as we all know EXACTLY what that means.

Lindsay Lohan Bling Bust Déjà Vu: LiLo Questioned by Cops After Alleged Burglary

Eonline

This is awfully familiar turf for Lindsay Lohan.

The star, who was victimized by the notorious Bling Ring in 2009 and accused of swiping jewelry from an L.A. store two years later, was reportedly interviewed by cops Monday after an alleged burglary occurred at a Los Angeles home where she was staying.

According to published reports, the actress and her assistant had a sleepover Sunday night at a Hollywood Hills house following a small party.

But the next morning, the home's owner allegedly discovered that jewelry had been stolen and called police.

LiLo was reportedly questioned and is not considered a suspect.

The 26-year-old was notoriously charged with felony grand theft in February for allegedly pilfering a necklace from a Los Angeles jewelry store. She was later sentenced to 120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service.

The star hasn't necessarily been keeping a low profile since her comebacking bid: She's been involved in a frightening fender-bender, reportedly crashed Francesca Eastwood's birthday bash and was found unconscious from exhaustion in a hotel room.

Never a dull moment with LiLo, that's for sure.

Lindsay Lohan

Allegedly Let Jewelry

Thieves Into House Party

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan brought 2 men to an uber-expensive Hollywood Hills mansion for an all-night house party, and the owner suspects the men robbed him blind ... TMZ has learned.

The incident occurred Sunday night at a multi-million dollar mansion. The owner invited Lindsay, who brought her brother Cody, her assistant and the 2 guys.

The party lasted all night. Lindsay left at around noon Monday, but before she took off ... the owner realized several expensive watches and some sunglasses were missing. He told everyone to stay and then called the cops.

The cops approached Lindsay and began asking questions. Lindsay then asked, "Am I a suspect?" A cop answered, "No." Lindsay -- who knows a thing or 2 about her legal rights -- blew them off and left.

The owner of the house told cops ... he believes the 2 men Lindsay brought to the party stole the goods.The case is under investigation.