Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Anyone else following along with what's going on via TMZ?? Someone is starting to crack....

Most recent post by TMZ:

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan is in BIG TROUBLE ... She's thumbing her nose at prosecutors and flying to California tonight ... presumably to enter a rehab facility that is not part of her plea deal.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay is about to board a private jet in NYC.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay's lawyer and prosecutors agreed she would enter the Seafield Center rehab facility in Westhampton Beach, New York. She's required to show up by tomorrow morning.

But as we reported earlier, Lindsay was freaked out because Seafield won't allow her to smoke. We're told she may be headed for Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach, CA ... which does allow smoking.

Problem is .... prosecutors did NOT sign off on Morningside. What's more ... we've learned NO ONE from Lindsay's camp has contacted either the L.A. City Attorney or the Santa Monica City Attorney to get the change of plans approved.

In short ... by not entering Seafield ... Lindsay has violated her plea deal. Lindsay's lawyers are in court tomorrow along with prosecutors, where her attorneys are required to show proof of enrollment in Seafield. It's a good bet the judge is going to be pissed, and a better bet prosecutors will be pissed.

If the judge believes Lindsay has violated the deal, he can throw her in jail for 90 days.

Anyone else following along with what's going on via TMZ?? Someone is starting to crack....

Most recent post by TMZ:

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan is in BIG TROUBLE ... She's thumbing her nose at prosecutors and flying to California tonight ... presumably to enter a rehab facility that is not part of her plea deal.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay is about to board a private jet in NYC.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay's lawyer and prosecutors agreed she would enter the Seafield Center rehab facility in Westhampton Beach, New York. She's required to show up by tomorrow morning.

But as we reported earlier, Lindsay was freaked out because Seafield won't allow her to smoke. We're told she may be headed for Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach, CA ... which does allow smoking.

Problem is .... prosecutors did NOT sign off on Morningside. What's more ... we've learned NO ONE from Lindsay's camp has contacted either the L.A. City Attorney or the Santa Monica City Attorney to get the change of plans approved.

In short ... by not entering Seafield ... Lindsay has violated her plea deal. Lindsay's lawyers are in court tomorrow along with prosecutors, where her attorneys are required to show proof of enrollment in Seafield. It's a good bet the judge is going to be pissed, and a better bet prosecutors will be pissed.

If the judge believes Lindsay has violated the deal, he can throw her in jail for 90 days.

Oh good gawd, just throw her drug addled, entitled ass in the clinker already! I still think the judge will wimp out and go easy on her. If such disregard of the court's authority happened in my central CA county, she'd be remanded in a nano-second without a goodbye to enabling mama Dina, without a confer with her attorney, without even getting her things from her car.

I actually held out hope for her because I thought she was a talented actress who wasn't too far gone, but I'm over that line of thought now.

People.com

....This set off a kerfuffle in a Santa Monica courtroom on Thursday morning, with City Attorney Terry White complaining his office hasn't had a chance yet to check the credentials of the Southern California center.

But the actress's attorney Mark Jay Heller urged the court to let Lohan stay there, on lockdown, while the place was checked out.

"My client is ensconced in the bosom of that facility right now," Heller said at a hearing. "She's in rehab right now. Nothing bad is going to happen."

Superior Court Judge James R. Dabney let her stay but refused to make the arrangement permanent and asked for an update later this month.

I happen to know Morningside is court approved in California courts, if that is the one she went to.

Edited by princess

TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer lied in court today when he said his client was already ensconced in a rehab facility ... she was actually roaming the aisles of an electronics store.

Lindsay was at Fry's Electronics in Fountain Valley, CA at 9 AM ... the same time her lawyer, Mark Heller, told the judge she was confined to Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach.

Fact is ... this post went up at 11:10 AM PT and she's still not at Morningside. Lindsay's SUV arrived at the facility a short time ago but she didn't get out ... the vehicle left with Lindsay still inside.

It's unclear if the judge will allow Lindsay to do her 90 days at Morningside. TMZ broke the story ... the facility had its license REVOKED and it can no longer provide treatment. It's just a sober living facility, and it's doubtful that's gonna cut it with hizzoner.

Morningside got it's license revoked??

I know the CA court system and police have MUCH better things to do then to worry about someone who does not take their rehab seriously, but when does the warrant for her arrest go out? They are simply making themselves look stupid now.

OMG. Did anyone have TWO MINUTES in the pool? I gave her 20 days... silly me.

What makes me sick is that if she ONLY gets 90 days sentence for jail, she'll be out in a few days. Does anyone know if they can go back and increase the sentence at this point?

Edited by annabeast

TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer lied in court today when he said his client was already ensconced in a rehab facility ... she was actually roaming the aisles of an electronics store.

Lindsay was at Fry's Electronics in Fountain Valley, CA at 9 AM ... the same time her lawyer, Mark Heller, told the judge she was confined to Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach.

Fact is ... this post went up at 11:10 AM PT and she's still not at Morningside. Lindsay's SUV arrived at the facility a short time ago but she didn't get out ... the vehicle left with Lindsay still inside.

It's unclear if the judge will allow Lindsay to do her 90 days at Morningside. TMZ broke the story ... the facility had its license REVOKED and it can no longer provide treatment. It's just a sober living facility, and it's doubtful that's gonna cut it with hizzoner.

Morningside got it's license revoked??

Apparently Morningside was "careless with prescription drugs." No wonder Lindsay wanted to go there. Here's the February 2012 Orange County Register article about the suspension, updated March 19, 2012.

Prosecutors will seek an arrest warrant for Lindsay Lohan ... if she's not ensconced at Morningside Recovery by sunrise ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

As we reported, Lindsay rolled up to Morningside Recovery this morning ... but she never got out of her SUV. The whip inexplicably left the premises with Lindsay still inside, and she never came back.

Now, law enforcement sources tell us, if Lindsay isn't at Morningside by dawn tomorrow -- roughly 6am in L.A. at this time of year -- prosecutors will go to court first thing in the morning and seek a warrant for her arrest.

It's unclear where Lindsay is at the moment ... but she better get a move on.

Tick tock.

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer. The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed. It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days? Let's be serious.

TMZ

Come on guys, cut Lindsay a little slack....

she s still looking like one awesome babe to me and ...

just look at the crowd of paps following her every move...

she is still right up there in the top 10 way above Paris Airhead

she is still right up there in the top 10 babes of the planet..... way above Paris Airhead

Edited by goldensun

she is still right up there in the top 10 way above Paris Airhead

You forgot the smiley icon so we know you're not serious. You are kidding, right? :3huh:

Lindsay Lohan

Judge Tells Shawn

'You Saved Her!'

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan was saved from almost certain arrest by the lawyer she once stiffed and fired ... this according to the judge.

TMZ has learned ... Shawn Holley snuck into court this morning, along with prosecutors, where the judge formally 86'd attorney Mark Heller from the case and announced Holley would be Lindsay's new lawyer.

Judge Jim Dabney told Shawn, "You snatched her from the precipice." Translation: The judge was about to issue an arrest warrant because Lindsay was a rehab no-show but Shawn stepped in and saved the day.

Holley told the judge Lindsay was safely ensconced at Betty Ford. Prosecutors voiced concern that the rehab joint only offers 30-day programs, which would mean Lindsay would repeat the same program 3 times to fulfill her 90-day sentence. But Holley said there were longer programs that would not be repetitive.

The judge seemed fine with Betty Ford and said there's no need for another hearing unless prosecutors have a problem with the facility. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... prosecutors are currently investigating Betty Ford to determine if the facility is suitable.

A big issue is whether Lindsay will be able to leave and/or sneak out of the facility. You'll recall during her 2010 stay at Betty Ford she left the facility several times. That's because she was staying in the residential part of the facility. Sources tell us Lindsay will stay in the hospital section for her entire stay so leaving won't be an option -- at least that's the plan.

OMG, I just realized Brooke Mueller and Lindsay Lohan will be at Betty Ford together :jawdrop:

This could be the gossip equivalent of Christmas and all of our collective birthdays rolled in to one with a big ole cherry on top. Woot!

GOOD.

BETTY FORD TAKES AWAY LINDSAY'S ADDERALL

It's Lindsay Lohan's worst fear... doctors at The Betty Ford Center have cut off her precious supply of Adderall -- and now, she's hell-bent on making her escape.

Sources close to Lindsay claim doctors at the rehab center evaluated Lindsay this week and decided she does NOT need the medication, despite Lindsay's claims she suffers from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).​

We're told Betty Ford's doctors almost NEVER give anyone over the age of 15 the powerful drug, because the docs believe there are plenty of substitute meds for ADHD that do the trick without the addictive qualities inherent in the drug. And, we're told, the doctors are well aware many people -- especially Hollywood types -- misuse Adderall as a weight-control drug.

Here's the immediate problem ... Lindsay is telling her friends she CANNOT stay at Betty Ford and wants to be moved to another facility that is not hard-nosed about Adderall.

And this sets up yet another crisis, because it seems inconceivable Judge Jim Dabney and prosecutors would ignore the Betty Ford doctors and trump their diagnosis by letting Lindsay make a move.

TMZ

BETTY FORD TAKES AWAY LINDSAY'S ADDERALL

Lindsay is telling her friends she CANNOT stay at Betty Ford and wants to be moved to another facility that is not hard-nosed about Adderall.

I'm shocked :D

It really wouldn't surprise me at this point if she rolls the dice and leaves rehab, knowing that she'll only see a few hours of jail time at most anyways. She's got more longevity than a damned teflon cockroach.

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan is determined to leave The Betty Ford Center for greener pastures ... but TMZ has learned prosecutors are having none of it.

TMZ broke the story ... Betty Ford doctors have cut Lindsay off from her Adderall, which she has always said was a deal breaker. Sources connected to Lindsay tell us she's going "crazy" and is desperate to move to another facility.

We're told Lindsay has researched other facilities and found one on the west coast which she believes is suitable to complete her 90 days. She wants to move ASAP.

Lindsay is saying she believes Betty Ford is "old school" and is not sensitive to the problems of young people. Posted Image

But law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors are "unbending" -- they will NOT approve any move. As one source put it, "She had 45 days to find a suitable place. She didn't listen to her people and just did what she wanted so it's her problem now." The source adds, "Not gonna happen."

Day 20 is right around the corner.... the day I have in the "she bolts" pool.... just sayin'! :hellowave:

I had 10 days, so you're ahead of me!!

TMZ

Michael Lohan couldn't believe what he saw when he visited Lindsay in rehab this weekend, telling TMZ, his daughter's a totally new person and hasn't looked this healthy since her "Mean Girls" days.

Michael dropped by Betty Ford on Sunday to grab lunch with Lindsay and the two chatted for several hours. Michael tells TMZ, Lindsay's clear-eyed, 100% sober ... a completely different person.

According to Michael, Lindsay believes she's finally kicked her biggest substance problem -- taking Adderall while boozing -- and she's determined never to take Adderall again.

Michael tells us, Lindsay's not so hot on the therapy sessions. He explains why in the video.

Call me skeptical.... :4biggrin: