princess

Celeb Death Watch

I have an uncle who actually used to "hang" with George after his shows in Chicago when they were younger because that is where my uncle lived at the time and when I say "hang", I mean do what George was known for back in them days. On April 10th, my uncle lost one of his sisters who happened to be the only grandparent that I had left. She was 91. I am so ready for the month of May to be here because the month of April has been way too death filled and it isn't even over yet. (burying my head)

God bless you and my uncle and George's family always!!!

Holly

I have an uncle who actually used to "hang" with George after his shows in Chicago when they were younger because that is where my uncle lived at the time and when I say "hang", I mean do what George was known for back in them days. On April 10th, my uncle lost one of his sisters who happened to be the only grandparent that I had left. She was 91. I am so ready for the month of May to be here because the month of April has been way too death filled and it isn't even over yet. (burying my head)

God bless you and my uncle and George's family always!!!

Holly

<hugs> to Holly

^^^ Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. With me being a listener of country music ever since my first day on this planet, losing George is like losing another grandparent.

God bless you and his family and everyone else who loved him always!!!

Holly

George Jones funeral was just now shown on CMT & GAC and while I was watching it, I got word that my Aunt Claire passed away a few hours ago. Annabeast, if you have anymore hugs, they will be very much appreciated because right now I am just wrung out.

God bless you and the remainder of my family always!!!

Holly

George Jones funeral was just now shown on CMT & GAC and while I was watching it, I got word that my Aunt Claire passed away a few hours ago. Annabeast, if you have anymore hugs, they will be very much appreciated because right now I am just wrung out.

Holly

Sorry to hear of your loss Holly.

^^^ Thank you. Today was supposed to be a day of celebration because it is my mom's birthday. Sadly other things always have to just take over and I am sick of it. I am only 30 years old and I have probably been to more funerals than the average person goes to in their whole life. :( :( :(

Holly

Is it just me, or are we loosing a lot of people lately?

From where I sit, we are, or at least I am anyway. I lost my final grandparent (my mom's mother) on April 10th, a family friend on April 30th, and an aunt on May 2nd.

God bless you and what's left of my family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Before these three people, the last person that I lost was a cousin on June 7th of last year and since it hasn't even been a whole year yet since I had to let go of them, I have lost four people all together inside a year's time. What makes this so bad is that this isn't the first time that I have ever experienced such a thing. I lost four people in the year 2011 alone. I lost a cousin on July 29th of that year when a drunk driver not only hit him but left him there to die, I lost another cousin on September 4th (He went to bed and never woke up.), I lost my other grandmother on September 17th (I wasn't able to be at her funeral.), and I lost a female cousin to all sorts of cancer on the Monday before Thanksgiving that year and her house is where my family would gather on that holiday because it was her favorite holiday.

Did I forget to mention that my mom was in three car accidents in just that year alone as well? The first one was on January 9th, the second one was on May 25th, and the third one was on the day before Christmas Eve. She was hit all three times, but she walked away from all three of them with very little injury if any at all, thank the Lord!!!

From where I sit, we are, or at least I am anyway. I lost my final grandparent (my mom's mother) on April 10th, a family friend on April 30th, and an aunt on May 2nd.

Holly

P.S. Before these three people, the last person that I lost was a cousin on June 7th of last year and since it hasn't even been a whole year yet since I had to let go of them, I have lost four people all together inside a year's time. What makes this so bad is that this isn't the first time that I have ever experienced such a thing. I lost four people in the year 2011 alone. I lost a cousin on July 29th of that year when a drunk driver not only hit him but left him there to die, I lost another cousin on September 4th (He went to bed and never woke up.), I lost my other grandmother on September 17th (I wasn't able to be at her funeral.), and I lost a female cousin to all sorts of cancer on the Monday before Thanksgiving that year and her house is where my family would gather on that holiday because it was her favorite holiday.

Did I forget to mention that my mom was in three car accidents in just that year alone as well? The first one was on January 9th, the second one was on May 25th, and the third one was on the day before Christmas Eve. She was hit all three times, but she walked away from all three of them with very little injury if any at all, thank the Lord!!!

Prayers to you and your family!

Holly

Prayers to you and your family!
I appreciate that, thank you so much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

TMZ is reporting James Gandolfini just died of a heart attack. He was 51.

imdb reported it too :shocked:

(CNN) -- James Gandolfini, who gained fame playing a memorable mafia boss on HBO's "The Sopranos" by giving the role a contemporary twist of visiting a therapist for middle-age anxieties, died after suffering a possible heart attack in Italy, an HBO spokeswoman and the actor's managers said Wednesday.

He was 51.

Gandolfini was on holiday in Rome, said Mara Mikialian, HBO's vice president for program publicity.

He was best known for his award-winning performance as Tony Soprano from the late 1990s to the mid-2000s.