princess

Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore

Posted Image Posted Image

How's this for timing?

On the same day Ashton Kutcher lashed out against allegations he had been an unfaithful hubby, sexy photos of a bikini-clad Demi Moore quickly made their way around the Internet.

And we have to admit, the 47-year-old actress looks pretty darn fine…

Demi Moore Dailybooth

And, who knows? Perhaps in anticipation of the infidelity rumors that have surfaced, Demi wisely decided a couple of weeks ago to take these pictures and tweet them out as if to say, "Would you cheat on this?!!"

Mmm, we think we know the answer to that one.

Posted Image Posted Image

How's this for timing?

On the same day Ashton Kutcher lashed out against allegations he had been an unfaithful hubby, sexy photos of a bikini-clad Demi Moore quickly made their way around the Internet.

And we have to admit, the 47-year-old actress looks pretty darn fine…

Demi Moore Dailybooth

And, who knows? Perhaps in anticipation of the infidelity rumors that have surfaced, Demi wisely decided a couple of weeks ago to take these pictures and tweet them out as if to say, "Would you cheat on this?!!"

Mmm, we think we know the answer to that one.

is this really her?

It's her... she tweeted herself, and everyone says she is TINY in person.

That's just pathetic. She's a 47-year old woman with a crap load of money, lives comfortably and she spends her time tweeting and taking stupid cell phone photos of herself in a bathroom mirror like a 15-year old Kardashian on a MySpace page. :rolleyes:

That's just pathetic. She's a 47-year old woman with a crap load of money, lives comfortably and she spends her time tweeting and taking stupid cell phone photos of herself in a bathroom mirror like a 15-year old Kardashian on a MySpace page. :rolleyes:

Amen.

Amen.

And really who wears sunglasses in their bathroom? :3huh:

Ted C of E!

Dear Ted:

Ashton Kutcher has become way too old since he's married Demi. I mean, the guy is actually funny. One of my favorite movies with him in it is Dude, Where's My Car? I mean, I know he's older than he was then, but the guy's only 32! Just because he's married to a 47 year old doesn't mean he has to act like one. Do you think he'll ever do anything as stupid and cheesy as Punk'd and Dude again?

—Ailish

Dear Driving Miss Demi:

He didn't work hard to get his beach bod so he could star in (hilarious) stoner flicks like Dude, Where's My Car? Ash wants to be seen as funny and sexy, with an emphasis on sexy. That's not Demi's fault though.

I have to admit, I envy her that body, but I like to eat so..... ;)

Where is her Kaballah bracelet?

Sunglasses and lipstick - the speedy makeover.

Tweeting pics of herself is nothing new....

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1...g?1285005057877

Ashton tweeted this shot of Demi bent over in a bikini in 2009.

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1...g?1285005116353

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1...g?1285005154699

"Me on Dave's lap

Woo hoo!"

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1...g?1285004952552

She later spoofed herself by getting 19-year-old YouTube celebrity Dave Days to wear her bikini.

I have to admit, I envy her that body, but I like to eat so.....

It's not just the fact that you like to eat, but also that you haven't had dozens of plastic surgeries! Apparently, she's spend literally hundreds of thousands on all her surgeries!

I have to admit, I envy her that body, but I like to eat so.....

It's not just the fact that you like to eat, but also that you haven't had dozens of plastic surgeries! Apparently, she's spend literally hundreds of thousands on all her surgeries!

True, but if you take out the fat (via lipo or tummy tuck) it comes back somewhere else unless you cut your calorie intake and/or increase your exercise. I remember that when she first debuted her new body, she always had a Red Bull in her hand. I thought then that she was trying to rev her metabolism. She must have gotten used to eating very little, while becoming an expert in pushing food around a plate and pretending to eat.

And really who wears sunglasses in their bathroom?

someone who's got bruising from her latest eye lift. :4biggrin:

:4biggrin:

I don't think its her and I don't think its her bathroom. It looks like a spa or gym bathroom (sunglasses for tanning?) with matching robes and industrial looking sink -- whateveh -- if it is her, I agree its immature and if it isn't her, its immature. :rolleyes:

Ashton Kutcher Cheating Scandal: Star Has The Text Messages!

September 21, 2010 2:00 PM

Star Mag

In this week's issue, we broke the bombshell story that Ashton Kutcher betrayed Demi Moore with a woman less than half her age, and the 21-year-old exclusively detailed her steamy night with the married actor to Star. But that is only the beginning!

In our Oct. 4 issue — which hits newsstands this Wednesday — we have more on Ashton's cheating scandal, including text messages exchanged between the actor and Demi look-alike Brittney Jones, who told Star all about her sexual encounter with the That '70s Show star on a couch at the home he shares with Demi and her daughters.

Ashton's romp with Brittney — whom he met at Lucky Strike Lanes in Hollywood while he was bowling with his family — isn't the first time he's strayed from his wife of nearly five years. Last month we reported that he was seen kissing and groping a hot young blonde at a restaurant in L.A.

Pick up next week's Star for more on this developing story.

Now Ashton said he would sue...

Gossip Cop

....Not only did a rep for the actor deny it, but Kutcher himself took to Twitter to share a few words about the tabloid’s tale.

“I think Star magazine calling me a ‘cheater’ qualifies as defamation of character. I hope my lawyer agrees,” he first tweeted, followed by a second tweet: “STAR magazine – you don’t get to stand behind ‘freedom of the press’ when you are writing fiction.”

Kutcher’s wife agreed by tweeting that she felt there was “no question” it’s defamation.

So let's see if he does :)

Carried the Star around the grocery store and read the story while shopping. It reads like very BAD fan fiction. I can't believe he'd be so stupid anyway. I guess we'll see if he sues or settles.

Does anyone else think that in many of these "star" marriages, there is just no expectation of fidelity? That Demi doesn't actually give a hoot about Ashton sleeping with others but is annoyed that she seems less desirable when the public learns of his extra-marital daliances? That all this cover up isn't cuz she cares if he's faithful but doesn't want to be seen as the older wife who's passed over for younger p*ssy?

Ashton Kutcher Cheating Scandal: Star Has The Text Messages!

September 21, 2010 2:00 PM

Star Mag

In this week's issue, we broke the bombshell story that Ashton Kutcher betrayed Demi Moore with a woman less than half her age, and the 21-year-old exclusively detailed her steamy night with the married actor to Star. But that is only the beginning!

In our Oct. 4 issue — which hits newsstands this Wednesday — we have more on Ashton's cheating scandal, including text messages exchanged between the actor and Demi look-alike Brittney Jones, who told Star all about her sexual encounter with the That '70s Show star on a couch at the home he shares with Demi and her daughters.

Ashton's romp with Brittney — whom he met at Lucky Strike Lanes in Hollywood while he was bowling with his family — isn't the first time he's strayed from his wife of nearly five years. Last month we reported that he was seen kissing and groping a hot young blonde at a restaurant in L.A.

Pick up next week's Star for more on this developing story.

Now Ashton said he would sue...

Gossip Cop

....Not only did a rep for the actor deny it, but Kutcher himself took to Twitter to share a few words about the tabloid’s tale.

“I think Star magazine calling me a ‘cheater’ qualifies as defamation of character. I hope my lawyer agrees,” he first tweeted, followed by a second tweet: “STAR magazine – you don’t get to stand behind ‘freedom of the press’ when you are writing fiction.”

Kutcher’s wife agreed by tweeting that she felt there was “no question” it’s defamation.

So let's see if he does :)

That tweet is from last weeks story, he has yet to respond on this weeks. Both have been silent on Twitter.

Posted Image

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Defy Talk of Marriage Trouble

Update Wednesday September 22, 2010 11:00 AM EDT

Originally posted Wednesday September 22, 2010 08:00 AM EDT

people.com

As Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher prepare to celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary on Friday, they are weathering a storm of rumors regarding their relationship.

With tabloid allegations circulating that Kutcher, 32, cheated on Moore, 47, the couple are presenting a united front. On Sept. 18, Kutcher visited Moore on the Michigan set of her film The Reasonable Bunch. During the visit, a set source says the couple seemed as loving as ever: "She gushes over Ashton," the source tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story. "You could hear them laughing in her trailer."

Privately, another source says, the couple are "angry" about the rumors and have instructed loved ones not to inquire: "Kind of a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy."

But others are not so sure their much-scrutinized age difference hasn't finally caught up to the couple. "Somehow I thought it was going to come back to haunt them," says an industry colleague. "He got married young and, as crass as this sounds, never seemed to have his fill." Still, "they seemed super committed."

For much more on the rumors and their romance, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday