princess

Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore

Posted Image

Ashton Kutcher's other woman Sara Leal has a few things to get off her chest.

In the new Us Weekly, the 22-year-old San Diego-based administrative assistant breaks her silence about the fateful early morning of Sept. 24 -- Kutcher's six-year anniversary with wife Demi Moore -- when she had sex with the actor, 33, following a wild, all-night party in his suite at San Diego's Hard Rock Hotel.

"He just came up and kissed me," the Texas native tells Us of Kutcher's first bold move in the wee hours; minutes later, Leal, Kutcher and another young woman were completely nude and in a hot tub on the balcony. "I didn't think it was out of the ordinary," Leal admits. "I wasn't self-conscious about getting naked."

When Kutcher claimed that he was "separated" from wife Moore, 48, Leal tells Us she believed him.

After retreating to Kutcher's bedroom past 6 a.m., "he lost his towel and I took my robe off," Leal says. "Then we had sex.

"He was good," Leal reveals. "It wasn't weird or perverted." It also wasn't 100 percent safe, either: Leal tells Us that Kutcher did not wear a condom during their one-on-one encounter.

The post-coital talk was a little unexpected, she confesses; the duo talked astrology (they're both Aquarius), religion, love, even politics. "I told him I was a Lutheran from Texas. He said, 'Oh my gosh! Are you a Republican?'" Leal says.

Democratic-leaning Kutcher quizzed her on "up-and-coming candidates. I said Rick Perry. He asked if I'd vote for him. I said I didn't know and he laughed. He laughed at pretty much everything I said."

But it wasn't all twenty questions between the lovers, according to Leal. After having sex for a second time -- and arguing over Leal's cell phone -- the married Two and a Half Men star was tender.

"He was like, 'I enjoy things like this because I'm an actor 90 percent of the time and it's fake. It's nice to have moments that are real,'" Leal recalls.

For much more of our exclusive sit-down with Leal -- how it's her "first one night stand," whether she'll ever see him again, what she'd say to Demi Moore, and the embattled Hollywood couple's weekend camping trip -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday

Lots of pictures of her and her friends in vegas on radaronline. There are also videos of her making out with another girl and doing shots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Top 5 Cheating-Scandal Tabloid Tattletales!

Today 6:03 AM PDT by Ted Casablanca and John Boone

Eonline.com

Now, we don't want to debate the morals of cheating, and we're not about to defend the married men mentioned below. After all, it takes two to have a scandalous affair, right? And, for the record, we're not saying Ashton Kutcher did cheat on wifey Demi Moore.

That said, there's something super gross about Sara Leal offering up the torrid tales of her nether regions to the tabloids, and it's hardly the first time this sort of thing has happened in Hollywood.

So we take a look back at five famous snitchers and the very married dudes they squawked about:

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/the_awful_trut...6#ixzz1agT1GPwx

Just got back from my pilates class and this was the big discussion. One of the girls in my pilates class, her girlfriends were at the club that nite. Ashton didn't pay any more attention to Sara Leal than any of the other people at the bar. Ashton and a bunch of bar flys did take over the back area, doing body shots, etc. Loud and ready to party, clearly not there to have a quiet drink before going to bed :D

Posted Image

Moving Truck Spotted at Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore's Home

Celebrity News October 14, 2011 AT 12:03PM By Justin Ravitz

US Magazine

Moving day at the Kutcher-Moore abode?

On Thursday, a Wetzel and Sons moving truck was spotted pulling out of the L.A.-area home shared by Ashton Kutcher and wife Demi Moore.

The couple's six-year marriage is now being put to the ultimate test in the wake of Kutcher's one-night stand with 22-year-old Sara Leal in a San Diego hotel room on Sept. 24 -- the sixth wedding anniversary of Kutcher, 33, and Moore, 48.

Whether Moore or Kutcher are actually moving out is yet to be determined. When approached by Us Weeky, a Wetzel and Sons rep explained: "We don't give out any information on our clients."

As revealed exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly, Kutcher told Leal that he and Moore were separated; after making out on a balcony hot tub, the twosome eventually had unprotected sex twice in the wee hours at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego.

In an attempt to work things out, Kutcher and Moore took a camping trip together to Cachuma Lake near Santa Barbara last weekend, but "they seemed cold to one another," one witness told Us Weekly.

"Demi is humiliated" by the Leal affair, a confidante says. "She loves him, but can't forgive him for the embarrassment he has caused."

Won't even bother posting this in the blind vice forum :D

BLIND GOSSIP 10/12

He’s been cheating on Wifey since before they were even married, so no one – including Wifey – should be surprised that he continued after they got married. While there’s been lots of media coverage of the public information, here’s what’s really going on behind the scenes of this celebrity couple:

1. Don’t read too much into those reports of the couple acting like they are trying to work things out. These appearances are staged so that Wifey can say that she desperately tried to keep the marriage together through faith and prayer and counseling. She is determined to come out of this looking like the good guy.

2. Wifey has already hired a divorce attorney.

3. Wifey also has a history of extra-marital activities. However, since she played by the rules and kept her affairs quiet and private, they probably won’t play a part in this split.

4. No matter how intense the scrutiny gets for Hubby, he just can’t control his urges. In fact, he spent time with his mistress this past week.

5. Wifey has been compiling lots of evidence of Hubby’s extracurricular activities. The best evidence is coming from one of his former mistresses. Yes, there is a sex tape! When you think about it, it’s really quite ironic. Live by the hidden camera, die by the hidden camera…

Kutcher pleads for media honesty in new video

Amid reports that he cheated on Demi Moore, actor goes after the 'status of truth'

Ashton Kutcher has been plagued by tabloid stories saying that he cheated with a woman named Sarah Leal in San Diego last month.

By Tim Kenneally

TheWrap.com

LOS ANGELES — Ashton Kutcher still hasn't directly addressed tabloid reports that he cheated on wife Demi Moore — but he's certainly perfecting his ability to tease the public via social media.

The new "Two and a Half Men" star — who's been plagued by tabloid stories saying that he cheated with a woman named Sarah Leal in San Diego last month — seemed to allude to the scuttlebutt about his marriage Wednesday in a rambling video monologue. The video, posted to social media site chime.in, called for more honesty from the digital-age media.

He says the lower cost of publishing has led to a cheapening of values, and that truth is suffering.

"I just wanted to open up a little dialogue in the state of honesty, the status of truth as it pertains to literature and media," Kutcher begins.

The actor goes on to note that, in the Internet age, anyone can be a budding media mogul. He says that's not necessarily a good thing.

"The threshold to have literature printed and distributed — the cost structure went down to zero dollars," Kutcher reflects. "Thereby, there is no gatekeeper of the truth. We are our own editors, and we are our own publishers. We are our own printers. Thereby people can bastardize the truth in any way, shape or form they want and spread that around the world ... There's that old saying that a lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can leave someone's lips."

Kutcher — who's almost as well-known for his investment in developing technologies as he is for his acting — wraps up his video by calling for a sense of responsibility.

Though neither Kutcher nor Moore has spoken about the divorce reports, both appear to have alluded to them on Twitter. In late September, Kutcher cryptically tweeted, "When you ASSUMME [sic] to know that which you know nothing of you make an ASS out of U and ME." Moore, meanwhile, offered her own vague-but-titillating missive, tweeting a picture of herself with her eyes closed and the caption, "I see through you."

"The threshold to have literature printed and distributed — the cost structure went down to zero dollars," Kutcher reflects. "Thereby, there is no gatekeeper of the truth. We are our own editors, and we are our own publishers. We are our own printers. Thereby people can bastardize the truth in any way, shape or form they want and spread that around the world ... There's that old saying that a lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can leave someone's lips."

It's called gossip, and it's been around for a million years. The medium it travels makes no difference. Don't try to sound smart, you aren't fooling anyone. :vomit2:

Gee, I think I'm burning out this week, I'm snarking on poor 'ol Ashton. Think I'll have a glass of wine tonight and chill :D

Breaking News: Demi Moore Ends Marriage to Ashton Kutcher

US Weekly

It's really over for Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher.

"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton," a rep for Moore, 39, tells Us Weekly in a statement.

"As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life," Moore's statement continues.

Us Weekly was first to break news that Kutcher, 33, had a one-night stand with San Diego party girl Sara Leal, 22, in the wee hours of Sept. 24 of this year -- Kutcher and Moore's sixth wedding anniversary.

Margin Call actress Moore adds in her statement: "This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation."

How much did she pay US Weekly to have the typo that she is 39?

Ha! She wishes she is only a year older than me. Of course, I don't look as good as she does, either. But 39 is hilarious!

ETA...my husband just said, "maybe they meant her rep is 39??". Tee-hee.

Edited by GovMarley

US Weekly

Margin Call actress Moore adds in her statement: "This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation."

Compassion and privacy does not = AP Press releases and Twitter feeds! :rolleyes:

US Weekly

Compassion and privacy does not = AP Press releases and Twitter feeds! :rolleyes:

Maybe the pathetic bikini photo tweets will stop now.

Won't even bother posting this in the blind vice forum :D

BLIND GOSSIP 10/12

He’s been cheating on Wifey since before they were even married, so no one – including Wifey – should be surprised that he continued after they got married. While there’s been lots of media coverage of the public information, here’s what’s really going on behind the scenes of this celebrity couple:

1. Don’t read too much into those reports of the couple acting like they are trying to work things out. These appearances are staged so that Wifey can say that she desperately tried to keep the marriage together through faith and prayer and counseling. She is determined to come out of this looking like the good guy.

2. Wifey has already hired a divorce attorney.

3. Wifey also has a history of extra-marital activities. However, since she played by the rules and kept her affairs quiet and private, they probably won’t play a part in this split.

4. No matter how intense the scrutiny gets for Hubby, he just can’t control his urges. In fact, he spent time with his mistress this past week.

5. Wifey has been compiling lots of evidence of Hubby’s extracurricular activities. The best evidence is coming from one of his former mistresses. Yes, there is a sex tape! When you think about it, it’s really quite ironic. Live by the hidden camera, die by the hidden camera…

Given the above, this is hysterical

:"As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life," Moore's statement continues.

Posted Image

NATIONAL PHOTO GROUP

Who Is Worth More: Ashton Kutcher or Demi Moore?

Today 7:58 AM PST by Baker Machado

Eonline.com

Two and a Half is not just a number in Ashton Kutcher's successful TV show, but it's how many more zeros he has in his bank account than soon-to-be ex-wife Demi Moore.

Here's how an expert from Forbes breaks down the finances of the divorcing duo exclusively to E! News...

"As painful as this is to say, Ashton has great earning potential from here on out, and Demi Moore does not," says Dorothy Pomerantz, the magazine's L.A. bureau chief. "Because of Two and a Half Men, he is earning close to $700,000 an episode, and if his show goes into syndication he will earn more from that. Having a hit show gives you amazing earning potential."

Forbes estimates that Kutcher has made roughly $7 million so far this year from Two and a Half Men, plus another $2 million from his movies, another $1 million from his restaurants and another $1 million from residuals of That '70s Show reruns.

Pomerantz says Ashton's investments in tech companies haven't given him significant earnings yet, but have potential for big returns down the line.

The future may be looking bright financially for Ashton, but it could only be getting worse for Demi.

"Maybe we are going to see her build back up her portfolio, but it's hard for women at her age [Moore turned 49 a week ago], there's just no way around that," said Pomerantz. "That's a scarlet letter on your forehead. She's too pretty to play the older mom roles."

Per Forbes estimates, Moore still gets residuals from her movies, and her lucrative endorsement deal with Ann Taylor brings in an estimated $2 million-$3 million per year, putting her somewhere close to $5 million for the year.

Kutcher meanwhile has never made Forbes' Celebrity 100, but he has a good chance of making it next year.

"With the Celebrity 100 we look at earnings and fame," said Pomerantz. "The lowest earners on our list earn about $9 million a year, but they have to have a significant amount of fame too. We do the list in May, but Ashton wasn't on Two and a Half Men at that point, so that's $7 million that he didn't have."

A yearly income of $12 million-$13 million would put Kutcher on the Forbes Top 100 Celebrity list next to individuals like Tina Fey, who earned $13 million in 2010, and Kate Moss and Eva Longoria, who each earned $14 million.