princess

Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore

so i see she's learned her lesson about men.

She likes what she likes - so what? He also has a history of dating older women, so they're sort of perfect for each other....

Posted Image

WILD PICTURES: Demi Moore Parties Hard in Miami

Celebrity News December 6, 2012 AT 10:40AM By Justin Ravitz

US Mag

Demi Moore is definitely ready to party again.

Over a year after her headline-making split from Ashton Kutcher -- and about eight months since her breakdown and rehab stay -- the 50-year-old actress made a definite impression in Miami on Wednesday Dec. 6 at the Chanel Beachside Barbecue event.

In the Floridian city for the annual Art Basel fest, the LOL actress didn't flinch as photographers documented her free-spirited night. Among other memorable snapshots, Moore, sitting alongside Lenny Kravitz and other revelers, happily danced in her seat, wearing a patterned, short mini-dress and spectacles. At another point during the A-list bash, Moore -- who seemed to be drinking Red Bulls that evening -- stood up and danced alongside George Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler, who appeared amused by Moore's fun-loving approach to the evening.

"She's in a good place," a source recently told Us of the star, who celebrated her 50th birthday last month at the post Monte Carlo Beach Club in Abu Dhabi. "She's open to experiencing new things this year."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

people.com

....The actress, who may be in town to support her rumored beau, art dealer Vito Schnabel, 26, started her evening Wednesday at a private event at Alex Rodriguez's home. Arriving around 8 p.m., Moore, 50, was dressed in a short blueish-gray romper and funky black glasses. Sources tell PEOPLE that she seemed calm, friendly and relaxed.

"She didn't even have a drink in hand," a source added of Moore, who spent time in treatment earlier this year.

According to one guest, Moore spent much of her time at the party in close conversation with Stacy Keibler. "They seemed like good friends," the attendee said, adding that she also chatted with Owen Wilson and Martha Stewart.

When the A-Rod party came to a close around 10 p.m., Moore was still there – hanging out. But she soon headed to the Chanel Beachside BBQ at the Soho Beach House, where she again was talking with Keibler.

And as the evening progressed, Moore began to loosen up.

"Demi seemed to be dancing for the cameras," one party source said of the actress, who was surrounded by flashbulbs and was "acting flirty" with Lenny Kravitz. Another source at the party said Moore was drinking Red Bull, and: "Demi was wild and crazy and having the time of her life, in a world all of her own."

As for Schnabel, he was spotted at the party, though the two never posed for photos together. But according to an E! report, the two didn't hide their PDA, and were even making out during the party.

Perhaps they'll step out more publicly together on Thursday night when Schnabel is expected to throw his official party with Stavros Niarchos at the Wall/W Hotel.

Is it just me, or does Lenny Kravitz look like he'd rather be having a root canal than being photographed with, sitting next to or having Demi dance over him? And what's with Kiebler and Clooney - are they still together?

Is it just me, or does Lenny Kravitz look like he'd rather be having a root canal than being photographed with, sitting next to or having Demi dance over him? And what's with Kiebler and Clooney - are they still together?

I thought the same thing. Lenny is the least impressed. She is just sad to me.

I thought the same thing. Lenny is the least impressed. She is just sad to me.

Yes, Lainey had fun playing her "photo assumption" game with Kravitz in those photos ;-)

The saddest thing to me is that stray cat Demi was playing with all night has been adopted by the HIlton Sisters!!! Somebody go rescue that cat!!!!

From MSN:

By Kat Giantis

If Ashton Kutcher had hoped for a peaceful resolution to his long-delayed divorce from Demi Moore, he might want prepare for disappointment. More than 15 months after the pair called time on their six-year union, the actress is reportedly ready to file divorce papers, a move her estranged hubby made late last year.

Why now?

According to the New York Post, Moore, 50, has tried and failed to hammer out a "confidential settlement" with Kutcher, 35, so now the divorce could head to trial.

"Ashton made a lot of money after marrying Demi -- a lot more than she made -- but despite him becoming just as famous through her, he believes he doesn't owe her that much," contends a source. "She has had enough."

Demi's legal team is expected to file paperwork this week. Word is, she'd hoped to "quietly negotiate a settlement" before filing her own divorce docs, but no agreement could be reached.

Kutcher, who is rumored to be shacking up with girlfriend Mila Kunis, had apparently wanted Moore to file first for the sake of her "dignity," but when she failed to pull the trigger, he did, citing the standard "irreconcilable differences."

"Ashton has been very difficult during the talks," contends the insider. "You could even say he has been hostile."

Not surprising, given how much he's made in recent years, from his massive "Two and a Half Men" salary to his technology investments. Moore, by comparison, has scaled back her once-lucrative big-screen career, although she's reportedly still worth much more than the actor.

“After over a year of attempting to reach a settlement, Demi is definitely ready to move on," says the insider. "It's hoped lawyers for both sides can reach a settlement this spring, otherwise the divorce will go into litigation and trial."

Moore, who was last linked to Pink Taco entrepreneur Harry Morton, "is healthy and happy," adds the spy, "and just wants to move on with her life."

Edited by tyler

Posted Image

Demi Moore keeps a low profile as she heads to her yoga class on June 11 in Los Angeles, CA.

It's been a while since I've seen a pic of her out and about...

Posted Image

Demi Moore keeps a low profile as she heads to her yoga class on June 11 in Los Angeles, CA.

It's been a while since I've seen a pic of her out and about...

I'm fascinated by her yoga mat.

Looks like she has a sheepskin rolled in there. Not understanding how that is useful in yoga - you need the stickyness of the mat. (or at least, I do ;-) But they ARE great for sitting - my husband keeps sheepskin on his living room chair at home ;-)

Tangled Love Life: Demi Moore Reportedly Dating Father Of Ex-Flame Harry Morton

Posted on Sep 11, 2013 @ 13:06PM | By radarstaff

Demi Moore‘s now dating billionaire Peter Morton — the father of her one-time beau, restaurateur Harry Morton — and RadarOnline.com has all the details for you.

The 50-year-old Indecent Proposal star and 66-year-old owner of the Hard Rock Cafe, an insider told British magazine Grazia, “have been seeing each other up to three times a week.”

Since her split with Ashton Kutcher, Demi’s been romantically linked to a host of young studs, including Harry, 31, and Australian diver Will Hanigan, 30, among others.

“Demi says that thanks to Peter, her toy boy fascination could be over … at 66, she never thought he’d be her type, but she really likes him,” the insider said.

Complicating the odd Hollywood hook-up is that it was Harry who brought the pair together.

“It’s a bit strange,” the source said, “but ultimately Harry is happy if they are.”

Easing things despite the unlikely path to saying is that Demi’s three daughters Rumer (who herself once dated Harry) 25; Scout 22 and Tallulah, 19, are supportive of the budding relationship, which comes on the heels of Harry’s break-up with longtime love, model Linda Evangelista, in June.

“The girls are glad Demi is dating someone older than herself for once,” the source said. “They met Peter at a recent party at his beverly Hills home and they think he’s charming.”