princess

Johnny Depp

Dollars to donuts, there will be a press release that Jack/Johnny checked himself into rehab.

Disney would have to be in on it, this is not the kind of publicity that it would want for their family oriented business and they will want to put their spin on it.

Edited by tyler
  • Like 1

Lainey just posted about how he and Amber arrived back in Australia:

http://www.laineygossip.com/Johnny-Depp-returns-to-Australia-for-Pirates-5-with-Amber-heard-after-reports-that-he-was-missing/38264

She writes:

Johnny Depp returned to Australia today on a private jet with Amber Heard. Photographers were there to document the arrival, which was more like a show. He’s waving to his public. They’re holding hands. She has a big smile on her face.

He’s fine.

They’re fine.

All of this was nothing but rumour, total bullsh-t.

Sure. But even PEOPLE posted an article yesterday about how they were leading separate lives. Curiously, the text of that post has been removed, though the link title is still there, now simply attached to a photo. So was it really that everyone else had got it wrong…

Or did someone shout down the phoneicon1.png at Johnny to get his sh-t together? Disney is spending a lot of money on Pirates 5. But he’s too much of a lone wolf “individual” to answer to the big corporation, isn’t he? Oh please. He’s as much of a company man as Robert Downey Jr. It’s just that RDJ doesn’t pretend he’s not when he actually is.

johnny-depp-amber-heard-rumors-marital-p

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard were inseparable in Brisbane, Australia on Monday, amid reports they had ran into marital troubles less than three months after tying the knot.

See all the photos on RadarOnline.com

TMZ

Amber Heard has filed for divorce from Johnny Depp ... shockingly 3 days after Johnny's mom died.

Amber filed her divorce petition Monday, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple married in February of last year, yet Amber is asking for spousal support.

Our sources say the couple had NO prenup.

It's especially harsh because Johnny was extremely close to his mother. She says in the divorce docs that they separated on May 22 ... 2 days after Johnny's mom passed.

As if that's not enough ... Johnny's new movie, "Alice Through the Looking Glass," opens Friday.

The last time we saw them together was awkward, to say the least -- their video apology for the dog smuggling incident in Australia.

• Like 1

No prenup?Effing idiot. Vanessa Paradise has never looked better. And I hope she never looks his way again....

• Like 1

Wow, Amber is ice fucking cold to file so soon after his mother's death. I don't think she ever loved him -- he was a stepping stone to her, and he fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I hope it backfires - she is certainly beautiful but I'm not sure I see a lot of any talent there.

I hope Johnny uses this as motivation to get his shit together, but I'm afraid he'll go even further off the deep end. I almost feel bad for the guy.

Remember when Johnny used to be SO COOL?????

• Like 3

Stars - they're just like us. Amber and all the other crap he's been doing is pretty much a classic midlife crisis, right? I do hope he gets his shit together, but I'm not sure he has strong (or any) motivation to do so. As long as he's still being hired...

I had to look it up, seems they got married February 3, 2015. So she wants support after only just over a year of marriage.

i am not sure that I believe all the drama -- crying hysterically for the cameras as she is leaving the courthouse seems a bit much-- I think she is playing for publicity in order to deflect from the allegations that she is a golddigger. I have no doubt but that Johnny might have thrown a phone at her, but were they really together enough for her to be so dramatically in fear for life? I call bullshit.

And just for the record; community property laws in California aren't circumvented just because your spouse turns out to be a douche.

Having said that I do seem to remember busted up hotel rooms when he and Wynonna (sp?) were together.

Johnny Depp's ex-wife: "He isn't a woman beater"

• Lori Anne Allison, Johnny Depp's first wife, says she doesn't believe Amber Heard's claims of abuse.

• She says Johnny never abused her throughout their marriage (1983-1985).

• They are still friends. She last spoke to him a week ago to console him over his mother's death.

Source

fyi, the woman in the tweet pic is Vanessa Paradis, not Lori Anne Allison. Vanessa never married Johnny.

Vanessa Paradis Defends Johnny Depp

Vanessa Paradis, who was with Johnny Depp for 14 years, defended the father of her children. TMZ obtained a letter written by Vanessa where she described Johnny as a loving and sensitive person. She added that it's outrageous that Johnny's being accused of domestic violence because in the number of years that they were together, he was never physically abusive to her.

Bektween ONTD raving about all the tweets and this posted as a counter, this is just going to get better and better and the fees higher and higher:

Comedian Doug Stanhope is a friend of Johnny Depp and has written an op-ed for The Wrap defending the actor:

ON JOHNNY & AMBER'S RELATIONSHIP: "We’d watched it build like this since before they were married. We’d watched her manipulate and f— with him for years. We have watched Amber Heard f— with him at his weakest — or watched him at his weakest from being f—ed with — for the entire time we’ve known him."

AMBER'S ALLEGED PLAN: "Bingo and I were at Johnny’s house for most of that Saturday until just before the alleged assault. We assumed initially that his dour mood was because of his mother’s death the day before. But he opened up in the most vulnerable of ways that it was not only his mother, but that Amber was now going to leave him, threatening to lie about him publicly in any and every possible duplicitous way if he didn’t agree to her terms. Blackmail is what I would imagine other people might put it, including the manner in which he is now being vilified."

JONHNNY'S REACTION: "He still pronounced his love for Amber but was presciently aware that she was going to pull off some kind of ruse to f— him over. He hadn’t slept in days with anxiety. You’d call him a paranoid if you didn’t know better."

WHY HE CAME FORWARD: "I realized not saying s— to defend him is a far worse crime of ego; to leave a friend hanging so you don’t look like a suck-up. I — and the “we” that were there — aren’t suck-ups or apologists. We were witnesses. I didn’t jump into the fray because I was weak; it was because I didn’t want to look like a name-dropper. I’ll name-drop now. Johnny Depp is my friend."

BOTTOMLINE: "Johnny doesn’t abuse anyone. And he told me that day ahead of time that she’d pull some kind of s— like this. Johnny Depp got used, manipulated, set up and made to look like an a–hole. And he saw it coming and didn’t or couldn’t do anything to stop it."

SOURCE

I try to believe the accuser not the accused, but that mark is awfully close to the shape of the phone. It doesn't look like it could be thrown at her, but if he was holding it in her hand and slapped her?

If she was trying to set him, she could easily have done that with her left hand, holding the phone.

Edited by branchop

TMZ

Amber Heard is not going through with her promise to belatedly file a police report ... because she says she still loves Johnny Depp and "doesn't want to bury him" ... so say sources connected with Amber.

As we reported, Amber's lawyer, Samantha Spector, vowed Tuesday Amber would file a police report because she was being trashed in the media, thanks to Johnny and his team.

We're told Amber has now had a change of heart, saying she believes a police report would trigger an arrest and prosecution, and she doesn't want to set the wheels in motion for People vs. Depp.

Sources connected with Johnny scoff at Amber's sympathy, saying she timed the allegations to hurt his new movie, "Alice Through the Looking Glass," which tanked.

Heard claims she still loves the man she now says repeatedly brutalized her.

TMZ can STFU with the subtle victim bashing.

Besides, let's be real: Alice was going to tank regardless. You can paint a turd until it looks like a diamond, but it's still a piece of shit.

• Like 2

I've been loving Lainey's perspective on this (geez how my opinion of her has changed over the past decade ;-) I think she's also on Team Everyone is an Asshole. She's had a couple of posts about how the media expects victims to be perfect (SO TRUE) but aggressors are humanized as much as possible.

Amber can be a golddigger who was still abused by her spouse. They are separate issues. Though of course $ trumps all in Hollywood, sooooo.....

• Like 3

TMZ

Amber Heard refused to go under oath Saturday for her deposition, crying, yelling and screaming in defiance ... so claim Johnny Depp's lawyers, who want the judge to call BS on her and dismiss the domestic violence case.

TMZ broke the story, Amber showed up around 11:50 AM Saturday for a 10 AM deposition. She was there until around 9 PM but never even walked in the deposition room, where lawyers, a court reporter and videographer were waiting.

According to new legal docs filed by Johnny's lawyer, Laura Wasser, Amber repeatedly refused to submit to questioning. According to the docs, at 2 PM Wasser and company wanted Amber to leave the adjoining office where she had been waiting and enter the conference room so the depo could begin.

According to the docs, Amber refused to enter. At 5:30 PM, Wasser again requested Amber to enter the depo room and again she refused. She never went in the room, instead, according to Wasser, she began crying and carrying on in the adjoining office.

Wasser says Amber also refused to turn over documents she had requested.

Johnny's team now wants one of 2 things ... either an order prohibiting Amber from testifying when the case goes to trial next week, or an outright dismissal of her domestic violence case.

:blink:

TMZ

Amber Heard has dismissed her domestic violence restraining order petition against Johnny Depp, because TMZ has learned the case has settled.

Amber and Johnny filed legal docs Tuesday in which Amber withdrew her request for a restraining order. She had alleged Johnny brutalized her on May 21 but now the case is over. She dismissed the case with prejudice, meaning she can never re-file it.

The divorce case, which was tied to the domestic violence petition, is also resolved. As we reported, our sources say Johnny agreed to pay Amber approximately $7 million to walk away ... that includes attorneys' fees ... at a point, $8 million was on the table, so she ended up with a mil less.

As we reported, Johnny's lawyers, Laura Wasser and Blair Berk, along with Amber's lawyers, Pierce O'Donnell and Samantha Spector, crafted a settlement after Amber was grilled Saturday during a deposition.

Amber and Johnny released a joint statement: "Our relationship was intensely passionate and at times volatile, but always bound by love..."

The statement goes on: "Neither party has made false accusations for financial gains." That's an interesting sentence, because it does not say neither party has made false statements.

And it goes on ... "There was never an intent of physical or emotional harm."

And it ends this way ... "Amber wishes the best for Johnny in the future. Amber will be donating financial proceeds from the divorce to a charity." She does not specify what percentage and which charity.