princess

Heidi Klum

Project Maternity for Klum

msnbc.com

If “Project Runway” ever makes it back onto the air, we might see Heidi Klum with another baby bump. A wardrobe gaffe reveals the supermodel looks to be four months pregnant.

“Sketches leaked online of her in redesigned couture gowns to make room for a bump, but were quickly taken down,” an insider told In Touch.

Klum and her husband, Seal, already have three children and may share their happy news soon.

“She plans to announce her pregnancy when she wears the dress (from the leaked photos) to the event,” the source said.

Project Maternity for Klum

msnbc.com

If “Project Runway” ever makes it back onto the air, we might see Heidi Klum with another baby bump. A wardrobe gaffe reveals the supermodel looks to be four months pregnant.

“Sketches leaked online of her in redesigned couture gowns to make room for a bump, but were quickly taken down,” an insider told In Touch.

Klum and her husband, Seal, already have three children and may share their happy news soon.

“She plans to announce her pregnancy when she wears the dress (from the leaked photos) to the event,” the source said.

If this is true, then she was indeed pregnant in the pics with Ellen.

Heidi Klum: Pregnant With Fourth Child!

Mazel tov, Heidi Klum!

Sources confirm that the supermodel mogul is expecting her third child with music-man hubby Seal.

The couple has two sons together, Henry Günther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, 3, and Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, 2. Seal is also the adoptive father of Klum's daughter, Helene "Leni" Klum (who turns 5 on May 4), whom she had with Italian businessman Flavio Briatore.

A source tells me that Klum, 35, is a little less than four-months pregnant.

I also just got word that Project Runway will return to New York City for its seventh season. Shooting is scheduled to begin this summer. No doubt there will now be a maternity design challenge or two for the aspiring fashionistas.

As PR fans know, the sixth season—already shot and in the can—will be the first to air beginning this summer on the reality show's new home, the Lifetime network.

Word of Klum's happy news apparently leaked when sketches of her in a couture gown redesigned for her growing belly had somehow posted on the Internet.

Pregnant Heidi Klum: I'm Hoping For a Girl!

Thursday April 23, 2009

Posted Image

Pregnant Heidi Klum opens up about her private life as a mom -- explaining all those things fans never see behind the usual pictures of her at the playground -- in the newest issue of Us Weekly.

The Project Runway host -- who is raising Leni, 5, Henry, 3, and Johan, 2, with husband Seal -- also reveals her family is hoping for a girl.

"We'd be happy with either," she tells Us Weekly in her only interview about her fourth pregnancy. "But it would be a lie if I said we all weren't hoping for a little girl -- especially Leni, because she would love to have a little sister.

"She'll say, 'I hope it's a girl so she can be in my room, and I'm going to help you and I'm going to change the diapers and I'm going to be a really good sister!" Klum continues.

Pregnant Heidi Klum: My "Thighs, Butt" Have Exploded

Heidi Klum -- who is due in October with her fourth child, a girl -- says the last month of pregnancy is the worst.

"The last month is unbelievable, how rapidly your stomach goes. It's huge," Klum, 36, tells Page Six magazine (out Sept. 10). "The thighs, the butt -- everything explodes in the end."

Klum -- who famously sported a bikini at the 2005 Victoria's Secret fashion show just two months after giving birth to son Henry -- says she'll regain her pre-baby bod.

"It's bizarre. Just as it's a miracle that you can grow a human being in your belly, it's a miracle that your body goes back to normal again," she says. "I don't think you ever get back to exactly the way you were, but you do get close. And I'm happy with that. Especially when you see your kid for the first time."

Klum also opens up about what makes her husband, Seal, "the one." The two celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary in May by renewing their vows with a "white trash" celebration in Malibu.

"Aside from his sexy stature? He's a gentle giant," she says of the Grammy winner, 46, who is six-foot-three. "We're very into family values. If you come to our house in L.A., you'll see that it's not a big, museum-like house where you can't touch anything or sit anywhere. It's a family house, where three children [Leni, Henry, 4; and Johann, 3] are living. We have toys all over the place."

Source: Us Weekly

they always seem very happy and very much into their kids. I read somewhere that her parents live close and help raise the kids a lot! Better with gramma and grampa than a nanny or 2..

they always seem very happy and very much into their kids. I read somewhere that her parents live close and help raise the kids a lot! Better with gramma and grampa than a nanny or 2..

Depends on the family relationship I guess. For a lot of women, having "grandma" on hand every day would lead to a lot of tension - in which case, having a nanny with no family history could be better for family harmony. I see no problem with having assistance in raising your kids - grandparents, nanny, daycare, etc - as long as the parents are involved as well, why not have help if you can afford it?

Depends on the family relationship I guess. For a lot of women, having "grandma" on hand every day would lead to a lot of tension - in which case, having a nanny with no family history could be better for family harmony.

Boy, you said it...

Heidi Klum Is A Mom Again

RadarOnline.com has learned that Heidi Klum is a mom again. The supermodel gave birth Friday to a baby girl.

The baby, named Lou Samuel, was born naturally at 1am, within one hour of being induced.

PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's Pregnancy Style

The supermodel already has three children, two with hubby Seal, and one with ex-boyfriend, Italian race car mogul Flavio Briatore.

Heidi Klum Changing Name

Heidi Klum has been married to Seal since May of 2005, but on Monday of October 5, the supermodel finally filed legal papers to adopt his last name.

According to recent reports, the pregnant angel filed the documents in L.A. County Superior Court.

Although her request has not become official yet, another hearing will take place on November 20 - though she and hubby Seal have not addressed anything about the report yet.

Meanwhile, the couple is waiting for their third fourth child.

Source ONTD

Heidi Klum's Slimming Struggle

Heidi Klum is finding it hard to lose her baby weight.

The German supermodel - who gave birth to daughter Lou last month - admits she has struggled more to get back into shape than she did after having her other children, Leni, five, Henri, four, and Johan, three.

She said: "I wouldn't say I'm back in shape yet. Everything changes when you get older. It was different when I was 31 with the first one and now being 36 with the fourth one."

She is now hitting the treadmill and eating sensibly in a bid to get back in shape as she fears she will remain bigger forever if she doesn't act now.

She added: "I think that if you wait too long and it sticks there it stays that way forever. I have to be motivated."

Meanwhile, her husband Seal has also spoken out about his family, admitting he was initially unsure of the impact having another baby would have on their lives.

He told website Celebrity Baby Blog: "It's a funny thing, having another child, because you have three kids who you love dearly and you think to yourself how could you possibly find any more love to give anyone else?"

"The first time you hold your baby in your arms there is this overwhelming sense of otherworldliness that is very, very difficult to describe."

Seal and Heidi have also been hit with exhaustion looking after their newborn - but agree it's worth it.

Seal added: "Sleep deprivation is kind of pretty much neutralised by what I call the amnesia gene. They look at you and you forget that when you have more kids."

Source monstersandcritics.com

Heidi Klum wows crowd at Victoria's Secret show

By SAMANTHA CRITCHELL, AP Fashion Writer

Thursday, November 19, 2009

(AP) --

Heidi Klum and her post-baby body led the parade at the annual Victoria's Secret fashion show, which returned to New York with some fresh faces after four years on the road.

The lingerie retailer inducted five more women into its "Angel" ranks — a designation reserved for top models — in front of a packed house Thursday night at the Lexington Avenue Armory. They are Emanuela de Paula, Chanel Iman, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Lindsay Ellingson and Candice Swanepoel.

But Klum, who gave birth to a daughter five weeks ago, was the audience favorite in her purple corset covered with a half gown with poufs of tulle. She emerged from the huge, castlelike set to applause.

Musical guest The Black Eyed Peas — especially Fergie, its only female member, who wore a black, jeweled bodysuit — was another crowd-pleaser. Fergie came out later in a green corset gown.

Of course, fashion really is secondary here. Victoria's Secret always puts on an elaborate production (this time with a choir, acrobatic dancers and a giant polka-dot dog balloon) and fuels hype about its models. An online model search started earlier this month and is now down to two contestants, one of whom will be chosen by the public to appear in the televised version of the fashion show that CBS will air Dec. 1.

"I could watch this online, but it's a fun scene," said Russell Simmons from his front row seat. "This show is always fun and a great production."

"It's always a spectacular," agreed costume designer Patricia Field. "Victoria's Secret does that extra thing I like."

Klum, who normally wears the most elaborate outfits, only appeared once, so it was former Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover girl Marissa Miller who had the honor of wearing a $3 million, diamond-encrusted bra.

Splashy jewels, it seemed, were one of the themes of the show with many models dripping in diamonds, crystals and other bling. Others wore faux fur stoles over their bras and panties. Thigh-high boots were the other must-have accessory.

Outfits fell into one of four themes: Star Trooper with breast plates and body armor; Pink Planet, which had a hippie vibe; the ethereal Enchanted Forest; and Romantic Journey that featured a lot of lace.

Compared to previous years, the overall collection didn't seem as skimpy, although Miranda Kerr wore an itsy-bitsy black thong get-up that might have to be edited out of the TV show.

__

On the Net:

Victoria's Secret: www.victoriassecret.com

I wonder - is it age (36) or the fact she's on her 4th kid in 5 years that's making it harder for her to get her pre-baby body back?

(not that I'd complain if I EVER looked as good as she does - during pregnancy or afterward!!!)

Heidi Klum Takes Seal's Last Name

Heidi Klum has officially taken her husband Seal's last name, reports People.

A commissioner in Los Angeles approved the Project Runway host's legal name change to Samuel on Friday.

The couple got married more than four years ago. Klum gave birth to their fourth child in October.

It is unknown if the model and actress now intends to be known professionally as Heidi Samuel.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Heidi Klum & Seal Throw Train-Themed Party for Son

About 50 guests came out over the weekend to celebrate Heidi Klum and Seal's son Johan's 3rd birthday at their Los Angeles-area home with a train-themed party.

The model and her musician husband dressed in overalls and conductor hats along with the rest of their brood, which includes daughter Leni, 5; son Henry, 4; and newborn daughter Lou, six weeks.

"They really got into the spirit of the whole train theme," says a source. "They always have so much fun together as a family."

Guests were greeted at the house by red, blue, green and yellow balloons decorating the driveway, and once inside rode on a mini-choo-choo train in the backyard. A clown also entertained the kids.

Klum, who gave birth to daughter Lou six weeks ago, looked "fantastic," according to the source – just as she did last week during her surprise trip down the runway at a Victoria's Secret show in New York.

Source People

Posted Image

Heidi Klum Launching Two Maternity Lines!

people.com

There’s no stopping supermodel mama Heidi Klum! Just three months after welcoming her fourth child, daughter Lou Sulola, the Project Runway host announces plans to launch two maternity lines next month. Lavish by Heidi Klum and Loved by Heidi Klum will debut online and in stores Feb. 12 for A Pea in the Pod and Motherhood Maternity, respectively. (Heidi follows in the footsteps of Nicole Richie, who debuted her own line for A Pea in the Pod in August.) In keeping with Heidi’s own sexy maternity style, Lavish includes 15 pieces of “iconic style and seamless fit.” One highlight? A slinky black maxidress, $128, worthy of a red carpet arrival! Loved will offer 14 affordable items made for comfort. Pieces include a loose-fitting floral print top, $40, and blue button-down tunic, $30. Heidi brings a heck of a lot of sartorial expertise (including a combined three years of pregnancies!) to her lines. “I experienced fashion challenges during my four pregnancies and combined my knowledge of what works in terms of style, comfort and practicality to create these lines,” Heidi said today in a statement. “Being pregnant shouldn’t stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body. It’s an exciting journey.” We can’t wait to see more!

Posted Image

Heidi Klum: 'I Only Flirt With Seal'

Heidi Klum has reportedly revealed that she will only flirt with husband Seal.

The supermodel, who married Seal in Mexico in 2005, told In Style that it would be "disrespectful" to flirt with other men.

"I don't flirt. It's disrespectful to your husband. I would never do that. I'm very devoted and he's the same," People quotes her as saying.

The 36-year-old also discussed the couple's annual vow renewal ceremony, saying: "We're still for a minute and stare into each other's eyes."

She added that she took Seal's last name so that "my husband, the children and me, we're now all one".

Klum and Seal are parents to Henri, 4, Johan, 3, and 4-month-old Lou. Klum also has a 5-year-old daughter Leni.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Heidi Klum & Tori Spelling Let Their Kids See Their Naked Photos

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott have nude photos of themselves hanging in their bathroom where their children can see them, Hollywood Life has discovered.

In the two black and white photos, seen here, a pregnant and nude Tori appears to be getting groped from behind by Dean, then lying on a bed exposing her naked tush. Their two young children are photographed brushing their teeth right next to the photos.

Tori and Dean aren't the only celebs to display intimate photos in their children's line of vision. Heidi Klum just spoke to InStyle about the nude photos of her and Seal in their family's bathroom.

"It's not like, 'Hey, Mom and Dad are naked, come check it out!' But if I go to the bathroom and my kid walks in, I'm not going to be like, 'Oh my God! Close the door!'" she said.

It's worth noting that Heidi was impressed when she saw the "whole package" through Seal's biker shorts the day they met and thought "wow." Their four children also get to see plenty of the package.

"They see their parents naked all the time. We are not ashamed," Heidi said.

Source: HuffingtonPost