princess

Heidi Klum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(singer)Early lifeBorn Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel, in Paddington, England, his parents were Adebisi Samuel, a Nigerian immigrant, and Francis Samuel, an Afro-Brazilian immigrant. A childhood battle with Lupus erythematosus left him with distinctive facial scarring and hair loss. After school, he studied architecture and engineering.

Thanks for the info.

MODEL MOTHER

Heidi Klum is a supermom as she plays with kids Henry, 11 months, and Leni, 2, in a Beverly Hills sandbox Friday. But Sunday night she was back to being a supermodel on the Emmys red carpet – though her reality show Project Runway lost out to The Amazing Race.

Posted Image

Emmys Best & Worst Dressed -- HEIDI KLUM: BEST

This red hot mama-to-be sizzles in a scarlet gown by fellow Project Runway judge Michael Kors.

Posted Image

PATTERNED AFTER MOM

It's quite a holding pattern: A pregnant Heidi Klum and her 2-year-old daughter Leni take a walk on the wild side in their colorful threads during a Beverly Hills shopping trip Thursday.

Posted Image

I really really hope they make it as a couple. Yes, her voice annoys me and I really liked her better with her natural-coloured brown hair. Yes, he has ugly skin (I realize it's from Lupus and I'm not making a judgement about him as a person, but the skin is not gorgeous).

But, those are about the only faults I can find in them. Period. He is tall and polite and has become a total star in my eyes for the way he just seamlessly took on Leni as his own child and never distinguishes between her and his biological offspring. Heidi seems to adore him and be a genuinely involved mother. They are the least annoying celeb couple I can think of. I hope that they have many more healthy children and grow old together.

Edited by Freckles

A-List Mommy Meet-Up

JustJared.com

Posted Image

It seems like the meeting of celebrity parents and babies is the hot thing in Hollywood right now. But could you imagine walking through the streets of New York City and seeing this go down? Just yesterday, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale met up with mom-to-be Heidi Klum (due in November) and Seal met up right outside Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Asian street food restaurant Spice Market, located in the Meatpacking District. The famous four brought along their little tykes, which includes Heidi and Seal's 2-year-old daughter Leni and 1-year-old son Henry and Gwen and Gav's 3-month-old son Kingston. More pictures in the gallery!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ALL IN THE FAMILY

Here's one for the family album! Seal and Heidi Klum – with children Henry, 11 months, and Leni, 2 – double their star power and take a walk of fame in lower Manhattan Monday with Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and their son, Kingston, 3 months.

Posted Image

UNDER WRAPS

Project Runway host Heidi Klum greets her public – and the four designer finalists – at their runway show Friday, the final day of Olympus Fashion Week. The results will be aired in two parts Oct. 11 and 18.

Posted Image

MAKING IT WORK

Project Runway host Heidi Klum, who's expecting a second child with husband Seal, does a fashion spot check with 1-year-old son Henry at a Hollywood park on Monday. Klum also has a 2-year-old daughter Leni (with ex Flavio Briatore).

Posted Image

MY LITTLE PONY

Seal chaperones – while pregnant wife Heidi Klum snaps one for the family album – as children Henry, 1, and Leni, 2, get saddled up at a West Hollywood pumpkin patch on Saturday.

Posted Image

SUGAR RUSH

Things are looking sweet for expectant mother Heidi Klum, who steps out in Beverly Hills with a bounty of Halloween treats on Wednesday.

Posted Image

ODD COUPLE

Later, Klum gets a giggle from the "Flying Tomato," Olympic snowboarder Shaun White, as the pair lunch together at Orso in Los Angeles.

Posted Image

CHILD'S PLAY

Heidi Klum and husband Seal, who are awaiting the birth of another baby, work in some playtime with their current brood – 13-month-old Henry and Leni, 2 – in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Posted Image

SEAL AND HEIDI ON OUTRAGEOUS FORM AT HALLOWEEN FEST

SEND TO A FRIEND

1 NOVEMBER 2006

It would appear children aren't the only ones who like to dress up in crazy costumes when Halloween rolls around. If the activities of some of the showbiz circuit's favourite faces is anything to go by, many A-listers are just as keen to don outrageous outfits when the most bewitching night of the year arrives.

British singer Seal clearly hoped to prove his supermodel wife Heidi Klum wasn't the only blonde bombshell in the family when he turned himself into the biblical figure of Eve - comeplte with a golden wig - for her annual fancy dress party. His pregnanat spouse underwent an equally dramatic transformation as the apple - plus serpent - from the Garden of Eden. Her face covered in green paint, she had opted for a capacious costume which comfortably covered her growing bump.

While the loved-up pair were both virtually unrecognisable as they played host to showbiz guests, including a fairy Minnie Driver, they were on rather more understated form a few days earlier when they visited a pumpkin patch.

In the run up to the holiday several of Tinseltown's biggest names had been spotted picking up the traditional vegetable in preparation for their celebrations. Will And Grace star Debra Messing was carrying baby boy Roman when she stopped by a pumpkin patch near her Hollywood home. Billy Bob Thornton likewise brought his daughter Bella along when he paid a visit to the same venue.

TEMPTED BY THE FRUIT

And the prize for most elaborate interpretation of a bible story? Seal and pregnant wife Heidi Klum, who turn up at the Project Runway host's 7th annual Halloween party at L.A.'s Privilege dressed as Eve and the Serpent. Ssspooky!

Posted Image

Heidi's ready to spawn.

Hello! has a fawning article about just how wonderful her life is, and how tiny hummingbirds hold her dress aloft and open for her to slip into in the morning, and how little elves bring her delicious sparkling water from the purest glacier imaginable in a crystal goblet to sip from, and how Seal makes his most beautiful music solely for her.

With days to go until the birth of her third child, mum-to-be Heidi Klum looked the picture of health as she left a California hospital with her husband Seal. Smiling and holding hands, the couple strolled in the sunshine, before returning home to make the final preparations to welcome the new arrival.

The supermodel and British singer married last year and already have an 11-month-old son together called Henry. Heidi also has a two-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship with Formula One boss Flavio Briatore.

And it seems the latest addition to their family may not be the last. "Seal always says that he finds me the most beautiful when I'm pregnant," Heidi commented as she announced her pregnancy in June. "We want to have a lot of children."

Sure he does. Right. Sure. Because hemorroid complaints are hot. Keep that baby weight and see how beautiful he finds your ass. He married a model, not a breeding sow. I know what goes on.

A Socialites life