princess

Heidi Klum

Well, I do hope that they make it as a family. They seem happy and dedicated and the way Seal cares for Leni as though she were his own biological child is deeply touching. I have my fingers crossed for them.

Heidi Klum and Seal Have a Boy

Heidi Klum and her husband, Seal, have welcomed a baby boy, according to the supermodel's Web site.

Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel was born Wednesday at 5:01 p.m. in Los Angeles. "He is healthy, beautiful and looks just like his mother," according to the post signed by Seal.

In announcing the 8 lb. 11 oz. arrival, the new dad wrote, "To our children, a brother/ To our parents, a grandson/ To my wife and I, a son/ To our family, a blessing."

The baby is the third child for the supermodel and her second with the British singer, who is also father to the couple's 1-year-old son, Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel. Klum's 2-year-old daughter, Leni, is from a previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore.

Klum, 33, and Seal, 43, confirmed that they were expecting another child exclusively to PEOPLE in June.

The couple began dating in February 2004, while Klum was pregnant with Leni, and married in May 2005 on a beach near the singer's home on Mexico's luxurious Costa Careyes.

From the start, Seal (real name: Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel) was like a father to Leni. "The arrival of any child brings you a lot of happiness," he told PEOPLE last year prior to the birth of Henry. "If we're lucky enough, we'll have more."

Klum, the German-born star of Bravo's Project Runway wholeheartedly concurs. In August she told Life magazine, "We want to have a lot of children. (Seal) always says that he finds me the most beautiful when I'm pregnant."

Last November, just two months after Henry was born, the proud papa told PEOPLE that he and Klum "try to spend as much time as possible together. There are days we never get out of our pajamas. We play with the kids in bed, watch TV, cook, hang out."

people.com

Posted Image

MEET JOHAN

Heidi Klum and hubby Seal take a laid-back approach with their newborn son Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel (born on Nov. 22), who joins brother Henry, 1, and sister Leni, 2, during a recent family outing in Los Angeles. "It's never boring or quiet in our home, but we are truly blessed to have three healthy children," Klum tells PEOPLE. "This is what Seal and I have always wanted: a home filled with children's laughter."

Heidi Klum Says Giving Birth's A Piece of Cake

Well, Miss Heidi, maybe it is for people who have Super Model powers. I have a feeling, I'm going to be a complete and utter mess when I finally decide to have children, but I digress. From ContactMusic.com:

German supermodel HEIDI KLUM insists giving birth is "easy", after having three children in the space of just two and a half years. Klum has spent the majority of the past three years pregnant and is thrilled with daughter LENI, two; HENRY, one; and JOHAN, three weeks. The beauty admits she felt her first contraction ahead of Johan's birth in the morning of 22 November, and had given birth to the tot by that afternoon.

I wonder if Heidi utilizes that famous German efficiency in expelling her children from her womb. I imagine once the contractions start, she tells the baby, "In childbirth, you're either in or your out.

And right now, you're out," and then her uterus tells the tot, "Auf Wiedersehen!"

KLUM: 'GIVING BIRTH IS EASY' [ContactMusic.com]

HOLIDAY CHEER

Seal and Heidi Klum, who became parents again when son Johan arrived on Nov. 22, check out the snowy streets of Aspen with their little bundle on Christmas Day.

Posted Image

ON BOARD

Seal continues his holiday adventures Wednesday with an afternoon of snowboarding while vacationing with wife Heidi Klum and kids in Aspen.

Posted Image

Klum with a view

Guests who passed through Seal and Heidi Klum's L.A. home during the golden globes weekend were struck by the couple's taste in art. "There are big naked photo portraits of them, with the kids [Leni and Henry]," says a pal. The nude images, a private commission, appear to have been taken before Klum was pregnant with her most recent child, Johan. Apparently, they leave no doubt what she sees in Seal. "They are tasteful but, you know, confronting," says the source. Expect more kids.

Seal Loses Court Appeal Over Payments

AP

Seal lost his bid Wednesday to overturn a British court ruling ordering the Grammy-winning singer to pay his ex-manager commissions on earnings from his first two albums.

Court of Appeal Judge Roger Toulson dismissed Seal's challenge to a High Court ruling in June that his former manager John Wadlow was entitled to unpaid commissions due under a 1995 agreement.

Both of the albums in question were recorded before that date. In June, the court had ordered Seal to make an interim payment of $922,000.

The appeal court cited an earlier management agreement and the 1995 settlement signed by Seal, whose real name is Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel, when he severed his links with Wadlow.

Seal, 44, argued both agreements weren't valid because his former manager had used "undue influence."

Toulson said the terms agreed on in the settlement were "not unreasonable or oppressive" from Seal's point of view.

The court heard how a then-undiscovered 24-year-old Seal met Wadlow, who was a partner in a recording studio business known as Beethoven Street Studios, in 1987.

Their relationship continued until the March 1995 agreement, by which time Seal was an international star.

He released his first album in May 1991 and his second in May 1994; both reached No. 1 on British album charts.

Posted Image

Heidi Klum's 4-month-old son Johan is already expressing himself (in tongue!) while accompanying mom on a lunch date at The Grove in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

I love that she walks out the house looking like that!! A normal - my-life-is-crazy-so-sweats-and-a-ponytail-for-me mom!

(Pagesix.com)

Face And Jeans

HEIDI Klum is a busy girl. Not only is she still with Victoria's Secret and making another season of "Project Runway," she's the new face of Jordache. Klum was shot Thursday for the jeans line's new campaign at Chateau Marmont in L.A. by "Rush Hour" director Brett Ratner - who has never been known to turn down a lucrative gig shooting hot girls. We're told the pictures are "stunning."

Is it life imitating art or the other way around?

"Rush Hour" director Brett Ratner spoofed himself on "Entourage" Sunday night as a pervy photographer vocally obsessed with the attributes of a blond model.

And an on-set source recounts a similar experience last week when Ratner shot Heidi Klum for a new Jordache campaign.

"He was extremely vocal," says the snitch. "He joked, ‘I roll with ass like this." The 10-hour shoot took place May 15 in a suite at the Chateau Marmont hotel.

Ratner denies any crudeness. He tells us from Cannes he is a good friend with both Klum and her husband of two years, Seal.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/bwiddicombe/index.html

Heidi Klum's Risqué Story of Falling for Seal

Seal, Heidi Klum and Oprah Winfrey Photo by: George Burns / Harpo Productions INC.Heidi Klum's Risqué Story of Falling for Seal

If Seal and Heidi Klum's children ever ask about how their parents fell in love, the couple may have to make something up.

"I met him in a hotel lobby in New York City and he came in just from the gym and I was sitting there and I was, like, wow," Klum tells Oprah Winfrey on her show's Superstar Couples episode set to air Thursday.

Wow, as in Seal was wearing bicycle shorts.

"And I pretty much saw everything," says Klum. "The whole package."

From that moment on, the passion never died. The couple, in a rare joint television interview, say on The Oprah Winfrey Show that they've worked to keep those early feelings alive.

"The most common hiccup," says Seal, is when the first child comes along. "And it turns into all about the kids, which is understandable because they're miraculous. But then you've got to put each other first. You know, she will always be number one for me."

"Is it true?" asks Winfrey.

"I have the most romantic husband," says Klum. "I do."

Very Sexy Sale: Heidi Klum Selling Her Supermodel Lips, Quitting the Catwalk?

lthough she is best known for her boosted bust and beautiful behind, it is no "Secret" that stunning supermodel Heidi Klum is beyond blessed when it comes to projecting a perfect pout.

But the wife of singing sensation Seal is now giving all girls (and guys) the chance to be "kissed by a rose" by retailing her very own lush lips.

"My lips are plump and very pink," the Victoria's Secret model said last week while discussing the launch of her own cosmetics collection in conjunction with the lingerie label. "So what we've done is copied the exact color of my lips for the lipstick, which has plumping properties too. People can buy my lips now!"

And while the model mom is still as lovable as ever in front of the lens, could the next step of her "Project Runway" involve being behind the scenes of the beauty business full time rather than posing for pics?

"I actually have the most fun creating and doing things I love personally," she said. "And that to me is being able to make women feel even more beautiful and even more sexy. What I really love is more so the artistic, hands-on work of the beauty business."

A pal of the professional poser also told Pop Tarts that Klum "will always be a model at heart, but there are so many other aspects of the industry she feels ready to explore now."

But until she signs off to strut in a different direction, the sassy supermodel is still happy to strip for her fans. Heidi took us behind the scenes to expose what life is really like as a leading lingerie lady, even offering the lens a little lip-lock. …

www.dailymail.co.uk

Seal in TV show reunion with his foster sister 40 years on

By LUCRETIA MUNRO - More by this author »

Last updated at 18:27pm on 26th October 2007

Singer Seal broke down in tears as he was reunited with the foster sister he had not seen in 40 years on US television.

The star, 44, sobbed uncontrollably after discovering his supermodel wife Heidi Klum had painstakingly tracked down Hilary Scooling, the foster sister he last saw when he was an infant.

"Every time when we talk about when he was a little boy he had no memory and he has no one who could ever tell him anything," Klum revealed on the Oprah Winfrey show.

Seal, a triple Grammy Award winner, went to live with the Scooling family in Romford, Essex, shortly after he was born in Paddington, London, February 1963.

He remained with his foster parents and four foster siblings until he was four years old - then he returned to his biological mother.

The distinctive-looking singer, who had hits with tracks like Killer, Crazy and Kiss From A Rose, had never managed to find his foster family - until Klum tracked them down last year as a birthday surprise.

Klum had put an advert in the local Romford paper asking for information about her husband. Amazingly, a family got in touch.

Klum showed her husband a picture the family sent her, and he knew straight away that they were the right people.

"I'm sitting in the studio and all of a sudden I start streaming with tears because I'm looking and I'm going 'Oh my god, there's our son. He's just a little darker'.

"Our son Henry sits exactly like that," said the singer.

"You see a picture like that from 40 years ago and it triggers all these memories. I remember that exact jacket that I was wearing."

On the show, the singer then watched a film the Scoolings had made for him.

"Wherever we went, he was always there," HiIlary said in the film.

"He was just like a brother to us and that was it. He was another addition to our family.

"We never treated him any different to anybody else."

The family said they remembered playing with little Henry on the see-saw, pushing him around in a buggy, and playing in the garden.

They described him as "well-liked" and said children up the road used to visit him all the time.

Hilary said she was devastated when their mother told them Seal was going back to his biological parents. "It was just like losing something that you've had for so many years," she said.

"He was just gone. I really wanted to get in contact with him, but I didn't know how to do it."

At that point, a screen went back in the studio and Hilary appeared as Seal broke down in tears again.

Seal's real name is Henry Olusegun Olumide Adelo Samuel.

He married Klum in May 2005 and the couple have three children.

Heidi Klum: No Regrets About Risqué Oprah Interview

SATURDAY OCTOBER 27, 2007 02:30 PM EDT

By Samantha McIntyre and Oliver Jones

Heidi Klum's recent appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show was more revealing than the supermodel anticipated – but she has no regrets.

"I was very happy with how things went on Oprah," Klum said Friday at an event to launch her Very Sexy makeup collection at Victoria's Secret in Los Angeles.

During the interview Klum revealed her lusty reaction to her husband Seal the first moment she saw him.

Winfrey, said Klum, has a way of making people say more than they mean to. "It is very strange, you trust her so much that you talk sometimes without realizing what you are saying," Klum told PEOPLE.

And how does the talk show queen have the power to get her guests to open up? "She has a spell in her eyeballs that when she looks at you, you are like, 'Yes,'" said Klum.

Still, Klum says she was just being honest. "I know a lot of people talk about Seal's bicycle shorts, but it is the truth! That is what he was wearing the first time I met him and I was overwhelmed."

And the British singer continues to impress his wife, wearing those sexy shorts which he still sports "when he does all of his bicycling stuff or when he runs," she said. "He is quite athletic."

Earlier in the week Klum reiterated that first fateful encounter with the man who would be her husband, telling PEOPLE: "When I saw him, I was like, wow! He is different and so tall and dark and just handsome. I saw the package – and I mean the whole package, literally. I was like, 'That is a man.'"

And she's eternally grateful that she seized the moment. "I just think if you have an emotion and you let that go that moment might pass," she said. "If you don't open the door for the person to come in, it would have just been like, 'Nice to meet you goodbye.'"

Luxury jeweler sues supermodel Heidi Klum in NY

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Luxury jeweler Van Cleef and Arpels sued German supermodel and television star Heidi Klum's company on Friday, claiming she copied a vintage clover jewelry design.

The suit, filed in Manhattan federal court, seeks more than $25,000 in damages from Klum's company Heidi Klum GmbH and Mouawad USA, another company she has designed jewelry for.

It said both companies attempted to gain benefit from Van Cleef's esteemed reputation by creating and selling a similar clover design from Van Cleef's vintage Alhambra jewelry line.

Van Cleef & Arpels Inc is owned by luxury goods group Richemont.

Klum is married to British singer Seal and has three children. She hosts the Bravo reality cable television show "Project Runway," which features aspiring designers vying for a chance to get a start in the fashion world.

She gained fame in the late 1990s modeling lingerie for retailer Victoria's Secret and swimsuits, most notably on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine's popular swimsuit edition

Side Dish

Heidi Klum has just about persuaded Victoria Beckham to be a judge on the finale of this season's "Project Runway," we hear.

Heidi Klum doesn't want to make it big in the UK - because she loves being anonymous.

The supermodel - who boasts huge success in her home country of Germany and the US - is happy she hasn't cracked the British market because she can walk down the street without being recognised.

Heidi, who is married to British singer Seal, said: "I don't wake up and beat my head over not being recognised in the UK. It's actually rather nice.

"It's different if I walk down the street with my husband, though. He's known all over the place in Britain, and the problem is that he's also really, really tall. When people first see him, they say 'Oh my he's huge'. He just always stands out."

Heidi - who has three children, two sons with Seal and a daughter with ex-lover Flavio Briatore - recently released the charity single 'Wonderland' but insists she has no plans to launch a music career.

She said: "Warner Brothers wanted to release it all over Europe, but I told them not to, because people wouldn't understand outside of Germany. I had fun in the studio, despite being very pregnant at the time, and it gave me an insight into what my husband does all day, but I won't be trying it again."

The catwalk beauty also revealed despite cameo appearances in 'The Devil Wears Prada' and 'Sex and the City' she has no desire to be a serious actress.

She added: "I am into comedy. If I had to cry, say, I just couldn't. I'm not that good an actress."

Heidi Wants To Help Brit

Posted Image

Add Heidi Klum to the list of names of people that want to help Brit Brit. Heidi lives near Brit in Beverly Hills and said she can come live with her family. Heidi said, "She can call me and come live in our house with us for a couple of months. I would help set her straight. I am sorry when a young person gets thrown so off track. She has, of course, lived an extremely wild life." Heidi doesn't know what she's saying. Brit would try to sleep with her husband!

And didn't Heidi poke fun at Brit Brit on Ellen? She said something about Britney teaching her how to change diapers. Oh Heidi, you don't mean it. Besides Heidi is not the one. If any model could set Brit straight, it's Tyra Banks! Tyra would make that girl over and give her some tough love.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Heidi Klum: I want to help Britney Spears

DAILY NEWS

CAN A SUPERMODEL rescue an off-her-rocker pop singer?

Heidi Klum thinks so.

The "Project Runway" diva has offered to take in Britney Spears and turn her life around.

"I would help set her straight," insists Klum, 34.

"She can call me and come live in our house with us for a couple of months," she told German television.

"I am sorry when a young person gets thrown so off track," said Klum, who lives in Beverly Hills, Calif., with her husband, the singer Seal.

"She has, of course, lived an extremely wild life."

And while the wild child has been tamed somewhat in recent weeks - as her parents moved in to take her and her finances over by court order - Spears was still making news of the bizarre over the weekend.

A braless Brit went shopping with her mother, Lynne, at the boutiques in West Hollywood, where she reportedly tried on wedding dresses.

Her day out only fueled speculation that she was going to - or already has - tied the knot with paparazzo Adnan Ghalib. Star magazine reported last week that the two secretly got hitched in Mexico.

Her Saturday night was much quieter: Britney had dinner with her dad, James Spears, at the restaurant Citrus on Sunset Blvd.

At dinner, "she seemed totally normal and level-headed, and everyone with her seemed calm," said a customer at the restaurant.