Sign in to follow this  
princess

Test

The only really glitchy thing I’ve noticed is that it no longer takes you directly to the last (newest) post in an unread thread. Instead it just takes you to the first page of the thread. 

0629-heather-locklear-neutral-3.jpg

but the ability to post an image isn’t something I was ever able to figure out before, so there’s that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dixiedoodah said:

The only really glitchy thing I’ve noticed is that it no longer takes you directly to the last (newest) post in an unread thread. Instead it just takes you to the first page of the thread. 

Interesting. I’ll see if that’s a setting I can update. 

I don't know how I feel about the little stars to tell us there is a new post in a thread either.  What do you think??

FYI it says somewhere there is a user setting so that when you click on a thread it takes you to the most recent post, but I haven't found it yet.  I'm heading off for vacation so I'll track down more info when I get back.

• Thanks 1

Spent a week down in Mexico, had a great time.  Came back with a torn rotator cuff and pinched nerve (they think, I hear MRI results tomorrow).  So I'll be a bit slow for the next few weeks.  This is what I get for trying zip lining when I am terrified of heights. 

• Sad 2

18 hours ago, princess said:

Spent a week down in Mexico, had a great time.  Came back with a torn rotator cuff and pinched nerve (they think, I hear MRI results tomorrow).  So I'll be a bit slow for the next few weeks.  This is what I get for trying zip lining when I am terrified of heights. 

Good luck, Princess! Keep us updated -- hopefully it will heal quickly and easily.