princess

Ashlee Simpson

She looks great so why not just own up to it? 

She went to the Tom Cruise school of public relations. :rolleyes:
I believe Star Jones was also a student of that school.

Ashlee Simpson Blames Ballet For Image Crisis Ashlee Simpson blames her stint at ballet school for her pre-teen anorexia - as it was "all about image and weight" at an especially self-conscious age for young girls. The Pieces Of Me singer has turned her back on her former weight worries, but admits her family were shocked when they saw how thin she had become at New York's School Of American Ballet. She says, "That was a brief thing. As soon as my mom saw me she was like, 'We are going to eat steak and French fries!' "It's all about image and weight and you're talking about it all day. "But it's not anything I worry about anymore." Meanwhile the singer remains coy about reports she has undergone a nose job, despite her representative confirming reports earlier this week (09MAY06). The Pieces Of Me singer, 21, had a rhinoplasty operation on 21 April (06) in a Los Angeles clinic, after returning from Sydney, Australia, where she hosted the MTV Australian Video Music Awards (AVMAs). But Simpson refuses to discuss the surgery in public, insisting the topic has been covered enough by the media in recent weeks. She says, "Everybody's already saying it, so I just don't talk about it I'm like, OK, whatever. It doesn't bother me."

If it doesn't bother you, ASHLEE, why are you avoiding it? Don't tell me that asshole father of hers didn't MAKE her lose weight. I can hear him now telling her that she's too fat and she needed to be thinner. I even bet that he was behind the nose job. He is evil and she is a mess. ICK on the both of them. OH, YEA, add the sister too.

ICK on the both of them. OH, YEA, add the sister too.

I think the sister's done. I think Daddy has now turned to Ashlee saying it's her turn.

Is it just me or did she also get her jaw done too? Her nose looks great, but her face/jaw area seems alittle bit more squared out. Her face looks so much nicer, not just the nose. In the new issue of In Touch, you can really see a difference in the jaw. Is it just me???

Is it just me or did she also get her jaw done too? Her nose looks great, but her face/jaw area seems alittle bit more squared out. Her face looks so much nicer, not just the nose. In the new issue of In Touch, you can really see a difference in the jaw. Is it just me???

Somebody post a picture!! This reminds me of a book I used to read to my daughter. It was Momma Do You Love me, or something...the kid asks, if I became a bear would you love me, and the Mom answers, of course, because under it you would be you and I would still love you.LONG WAY to this, but under all the phony new face, Ashley is still Ashley and I still don't love her.

She may have had her chin whittled a bit. Or, it's just the huge amount of weight she's lost. I see a nose job and brow lift for sure!

I agree. But I know when I lose weight, my face loses weight too. She always had that Duff/Reese jaw/chin. It seems like her jaw has squared out while her weight decreased. She definately lost weight. Her jaw and chin should of gotten even morepointy. Instead it seems the opposite. I would think with weight lose, her chin and jaw would look even more prominent? Just a thought

I would think with weight lose, her chin and jaw would look even more prominent?  Just a thought

With weight loss, the jaw gets more prominent because of the definition, she already had a strong jaw to begin with, so I don't think she worked on the jaw. I do think she possibly had her chin reduced, but then I see pics from other angles and it looks like it used to. I'm almost certain she had small (malar) cheek implants, just enough to raise her cheekbones- I can see it most in the 3/4 profile shots that I've seen of her. One thing's for sure, she had other work besides her nose, and she looks amazing!

Isn't someone here an expert on this stuff? What's the professional opinion of what the Ash had done? She certainly looks better. She's morphing into her sister, and do I think that is a mistake...it makes her look like a wanna be.

My opinion:RhinoplastyEndoscopic brow liftChin whittled downFiller substance in upper lipSignificant weight loss (see body pics - she's now a stick)Possible light treatments to refine her skin which is now pale and gorgeous.She's beautiful now - much prettier than that has-been sister of hers. IMO.

My opinion:RhinoplastyEndoscopic brow liftChin whittled downFiller substance in upper lipSignificant weight loss (see body pics - she's now a stick)Possible light treatments to refine her skin which is now pale and gorgeous.She's beautiful now - much prettier than that has-been sister of hers. IMO.

That's right, you're the expert MC...thanks. How long would all that take? Some have said that she went "one afternoon" to her surgeon's office. Is that possible?

That's right, you're the expert MC...thanks.  How long would all that take?  Some have said that she went "one afternoon" to her surgeon's office.  Is that possible?

You're welcome :) Yes it could all be done at once. The recovery from swelling and bruising would take a couple weeks though. It's nice work and she's very pretty now, but she also doesn't look like herself. I hate it when that happens. To me she now looks like the cookie cutter girlie out here. They're a dime a dozen. :(

That's right, you're the expert MC...thanks.Ê How long would all that take?Ê Some have said that she went "one afternoon" to her surgeon's office.Ê Is that possible?

You're welcome :) Yes it could all be done at once. The recovery from swelling and bruising would take a couple weeks though. It's nice work and she's very pretty now, but she also doesn't look like herself. I hate it when that happens. To me she now looks like the cookie cutter girlie out here. They're a dime a dozen. :(
I think I'm so sensitive to this because I've got a teenage daughter, but I'm just horrified that these "idols" do this and all these teenagers think they're not pretty enough anymore. Unusual is pretty and Ashley had a fun different look. Now, I agree, she looks like every other cute blonde out there. All of this obsessiveness over perfection is making me ill. Can't we look at people anymore and see their flaws as part of their personal beauty?With Ashley, I'd bet that ASSH*LE Daddy is behind this whole transformation. Jessica is used goods, so let's focus on Ashley.

I think I'm so sensitive to this because I've got a teenage daughter, but I'm just horrified that these "idols" do this and all these teenagers think they're not pretty enough anymore.  Unusual is pretty and Ashley had a fun different look.  Now, I agree, she looks like every other cute blonde out there.  All of this obsessiveness over perfection is making me ill.  Can't we look at people anymore and see their flaws as part of their personal beauty?

I admit that it has an effect on me as well and I'm a mom. But I'm also in that business, so sometimes that's all I see. And it doesn't make for better self esteem that's for sure! And if I can be influenced by it (and I'm an adult), it must be worse for young girls. But then I force myself to go to the mall and sit outside and really look at people. Normal people aren't thin and beautiful like models and starlets are. Normal people are normal weight (which would translate to overweight in the tabs), and they look interesting. Not like everyone else. So take your daughters to the mall and do a running commentary. Make them SEE the real world! It may not have an immediate effect, but they will remember the lesson. We worship freaks of nature and surgical enhancements.

I think I'm so sensitive to this because I've got a teenage daughter, but I'm just horrified that these "idols" do this and all these teenagers think they're not pretty enough anymore.Ê Unusual is pretty and Ashley had a fun different look.Ê Now, I agree, she looks like every other cute blonde out there.Ê All of this obsessiveness over perfection is making me ill.Ê Can't we look at people anymore and see their flaws as part of their personal beauty?

I admit that it has an effect on me as well and I'm a mom. But I'm also in that business, so sometimes that's all I see. And it doesn't make for better self esteem that's for sure! And if I can be influenced by it (and I'm an adult), it must be worse for young girls. But then I force myself to go to the mall and sit outside and really look at people. Normal people aren't thin and beautiful like models and starlets are. Normal people are normal weight (which would translate to overweight in the tabs), and they look interesting. Not like everyone else. So take your daughters to the mall and do a running commentary. Make them SEE the real world! It may not have an immediate effect, but they will remember the lesson. We worship freaks of nature and surgical enhancements.
Living in Minnesota, we don't see a lot of face lifts, nose jobs etc. The biggest enhancement here is braces, which suits me fine. I moved my kid here so she could grow up with less California influence because of stuff like this, but it is still here. The kids here all watch TV and get magazines and the girls in every magazine I see are too skinny to ever have eaten lunch. My daughter's a pretty girl (totally biased opinion!!) so it isn't quite so hard for her, but I talk to her about body stuff ALL the time.

i think too many people opt for plastic surgery when not necessary - but damn, she needed to get that effing chin CUT. much better, ashlee.PS - i'd just like to add that i love the subtitle to this thread - like asslee needs clarification as to who she is. loves it.

I like the nose job & if she had work done on her chin but I think the lip injection was TOO much!! They're starting to compare her to Michael Jackson!

So take your daughters to the mall and do a running commentary. Make them SEE the real world! It may not have an immediate effect, but they will remember the lesson.

Great suggestion. :)

This pic really needs to be in this thread as well as the Plastic Surgery thread.

Posted Image

who is that? i know i'm in the ashlee thread, but it cant be ashlee!!! can it??

This pic really needs to be in this thread as well as the Plastic Surgery thread.

Posted Image

You better get a drink ready - yup, it's Ashlee.

None other. I guess she felt she needed more filler substance in her lips. When are people going to judge proportion for themselves and not listen to the nutcases who are making people look like FREAKS? Grrrrrrrrrrr.