princess

Ashlee Simpson

Wentz Denies He Is Banned From Simpsons' Christmas Dinner

Fall Out Boy star Pete Wentz has dismissed reports he has been banned from joining his girlfriend Ashlee Simpson's family for Christmas, insisting the rumors are all false.

Simpson's manager father, Joe, was alleged to be displeased with his daughter's romance with the bassist and refused to have him spend time at his home over the holiday period.

Sources told Star magazine last week, "Joe was skeptical about the relationship from the start. ... There is a rumor that Pete tried to commit suicide, but with the news of his possible bisexuality, Joe blew his top."

But the rocker has denied any tension between him and papa Simpson.

In an e-mail to MTV.com, he says, "I think Joe gets a really bad rap in the press. He's always been nothing but nice to me.

"He even called me to let me know he expects me to show up for Xmas. So there's no truth to that (rumor)."

Somehow I think this would be a plus for Joe, remember Ryan Cabreras? They spent a LOT of time together....

The story is bs. They're just trying to get Ashley in the news again because we're already forgetting about her and her *cough* singing career.

exactly! what singing career. how many times has she been caught lip syncing in public now? we should keep a running tab. everyone sounds pretty in a studio with special equipment, that girl cant carry a tune by herself to save her life. all she does now is tour with pete and his band. cant stand her either!

Did Ashlee Ruin Pete's Grammy Chances?

When MTV darlings Fall Out Boy failed to secure a single Grammy nomination last week, the boys in the band decided to play the blame game. And OK! has learned that this time the blame may lie solely on the shoulders of bassist Pete Wentz’s gal pal Ashlee Simpson.

“Grammy voters are fed up with Ashlee after she was caught lip-synching,” says a pal of the band, referring to the younger Simpson sister's hilariously embarrassing October 2004 appearance on Saturday Night Live, when she was caught pretending to sing along to her own tune. “And her relationship with Pete has definitely affected public opinion of the band."

So could Ashlee be the 21st century answer to Yoko Ono and cause the band to split? "The guys in Fall Out Boy are furious," explains the source. "They think everything Ashlee touches is poison, and they really want her to stop touching Pete!”

www.okmagazine.com

Nobody Would've Cared Anyway

Posted Image

Ashlee Simpson debated her shitty ass video for her shitty ass song "Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)" yesterday and hoped for a lot fanfare, but didn't get any. The Jamie Lynn Spears story broke instead and according to MSNBC's The Scoop Ashlee is pissed.

A souce told The Scoop, “Ashlee can’t believe this happened. She’s so disappointed. Her sister, Jessica, grew up in the shadow of Britney; it took years for Jess separate herself from her. How ironic that Ashlee’s big day ends up spent in the shadow of Britney’s little sister."

Asshole's rep said it's not true and she's happy with the feedback her video has gotten. You mean the negative feedback? She's also happy for Jamie Lynn. My ass.

The source went on to say that Papa Joe picked the video's release date for a reason and he wanted it to be the talk of the town. “Jamie Lynn didn’t just steal the spotlight; she sucked the oxygen out of the week. This week it’s all about her.”

Nobody would've cared anyway. Papa Joe could've debuted the video on his pasty ass and not many would've even noticed.

In case you missed the video and care to see it, click here. I say don't bother. Go watch some random Gwen Stefani video instead. It's the same shit, but better.

Image: Planet Hiltron

http://www.dlisted.com/

Nobody Would've Cared Anyway

Posted Image

Ashlee Simpson debated her shitty ass video for her shitty ass song "Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)" yesterday and hoped for a lot fanfare, but didn't get any. The Jamie Lynn Spears story broke instead and according to MSNBC's The Scoop Ashlee is pissed.

A souce told The Scoop, “Ashlee can’t believe this happened. She’s so disappointed. Her sister, Jessica, grew up in the shadow of Britney; it took years for Jess separate herself from her. How ironic that Ashlee’s big day ends up spent in the shadow of Britney’s little sister."

Asshole's rep said it's not true and she's happy with the feedback her video has gotten. You mean the negative feedback? She's also happy for Jamie Lynn. My ass.

The source went on to say that Papa Joe picked the video's release date for a reason and he wanted it to be the talk of the town. “Jamie Lynn didn’t just steal the spotlight; she sucked the oxygen out of the week. This week it’s all about her.”

Nobody would've cared anyway. Papa Joe could've debuted the video on his pasty ass and not many would've even noticed.

In case you missed the video and care to see it, click here. I say don't bother. Go watch some random Gwen Stefani video instead. It's the same shit, but better.

Image: Planet Hiltron

LMAO!! i love it when they do that to the celebs pics. it cracks me up EVERY time :lol:

ASHLEE SIMPSON can expect to hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet on Christmas Day (25Dec07) - her rocker boyfriend has bought her a puppy. Fall Out Boy star Pete Wentz has revealed he's giving his girl a pet dog as a gift. He says, "There's this little dog. He's so cute." However, the 28-year-old bass player won't reveal whether his gift is, in fact, a real pooch, or just a stuffed toy. It'll be the Fall Out Boy star's first Christmas with the Simpson family in Texas. He adds, "It will be interesting."

contactmusic.com

Tony Romo shows up to radio show with Simpson sisters

10:01 PM CST on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

By ALAN PEPPARD

For Tony Romo, two Simpsons are better than one. Wednesday night, the Dallas Cowboys quarterback showed up for his regular gig on the Live 105.3 FM radio show, Inside the Huddle, with Timm Matthews and Brady Tinker.

When he arrived for the broadcast at the Gaylord Texan, Tony was accompanied by his much-debated inamorata Jessica Simpson and her kid sister, singer Ashlee Simpson.

Simpson the Younger was accompanied by her beau, rock bassist Pete Wentz from the band Fall Out Boy.

A live audience of a few hundred people watched the Simpson sisters arrive for the show at the hotel's sports bar, Texan Station. Timm Matthews was forced to stretch his segment a bit while waiting for Tony who got waylaid by autograph seekers in the hotel lobby.

So, Timm, who's better looking? Jessica or Ashlee?

"Ashlee," the sports reporter answers unequivocally.

"Ashlee," concurs his wife, Meshea Matthews. "She definitely wears less makeup."

OHNOTHEYDIDN'T

New Year’s Eve with the A-listers

If you’re hoping to rub elbows with an A-lister (or in some cases, B- or C-lister) this New Year’s Eve, your best bet will be to head to Miami, New York City or Las Vegas.

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz will ring in ’08 in similar fashion to how they spent ’07: connected at the hip, but at Shore Club in Miami. Also in Miami: Mandy Moore and Chace Crawford at The Raleigh Hotel; Jennifer Hudson at Setai; and Shannon Elizabeth at the Sagamore Hotel, if she can find a room in the sold-out city. If you’ve got a place for her to crash, give her a ring.

After Ryan Seacrest counts down to midnight from Times Square, he’ll be heading to Tenjune, but most celebs will be eschewing the Big Apple for the warmer climes of Las Vegas. There, you’ll find Paris Hilton changing her partying ways at Luxor’s hot spot LAX with her sis Nicky; Mariah Carey will headline a party at Tao, and it looks like Britney Spears has got the kids for New Year’s because their dad, Kevin Federline, is set to spend his night at Tangerine.

Two Blocks Of Wood

Posted Image

Who the fuck didn't host a New Year's Eve party last night? Just another way for the rich and annoying to get more rich and annoying. Ash and Pete Wentz were no exception. They hosted last night in Miami.

These two dykes have about as much passion as a plate of Velveeta and Vienna sausages. I take that back, Vienna sausages are pretty sexy.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I don't see what Ashlee sees in him. He is not attractive and he looks so gay.

I was wondering the opposite...he has some individuality and interesting features...she looks like a Barbie Doll, and she seems like she'd be about as interesting as one.

I don't see what Ashlee sees in him. He is not attractive and he looks so gay.

I was wondering the opposite...he has some individuality and interesting features...she looks like a Barbie Doll, and she seems like she'd be about as interesting as one.

I think she is pretty. Prettier than Jessica anyway.

Ashlee Simpson not engaged

Last time I counted, I had ten fingers I could put stuff on. I’m under the general impression that this rule of thumb (haha) holds true for most people. Last time I inspected Ashlee Simpson’s hands (which was about two weeks ago when she came over for TV dinners and girl talk) she had all her fingers. So you’d think that if she really wanted to wear a sparkly ring, she could pick one of the nine digits that doesn’t cause the flutter of a million gossip columnists’ hearts. But why do that when you can cause a big ‘ol scene by shoving some knockoff bauble from Claire’s on the ring finger on your left hand? Poor Ashlee Simpson’s rep has been working overtime since she wore what appeared to be an engagement ring on her left hand on New Year’s Eve. But it’s all just a happy coincidence/mistake/ classic case of a Simpson girl forgetting the difference between left and right.

Ashlee Simpson and Fall Out Boy rocker Pete Wentz are not getting hitched, their reps tell Usmagazine.com.

Talk of their engagement started after the singer rocked a ring on her left finger while celebrating the new year at Miami’s Shore Club with Wentz.

But her rep tells Us, “Ashlee is not engaged” – a denial confirmed by Wentz’s rep.

This isn’t the first time engagement rumors have surrounded the long-time couple. In July, Simpson’s rep denied reports they were on the way to the altar.”

[From Us Weekly]

I’m sure the timing of the accidental ring placement was totally coincidental. Entertainemntwise mentioned that, “Ashlee herself helped the speculation along when she used her ring finger to flip the paps as she took a stroll along Miami beach with the Fall Out Boy rocker.” I’m sure that was purely accidental. Just like the ring placement. It most certainly had nothing to do with the fact that Ashlee seems to think she’s not getting enough attention of late. Agent Bedhead noted that Ashlee was supposedly pretty pissed that no one paid attention to her new video last week, due to the fiasco caused by Jamie Lynn Spears pregnancy. Well if you don’t want to get knocked up, a fake engagement is probably the next-best thing. Stay tuned next week when Ashlee will no doubt debut a little bit of bloating, after which her people will anonymously call Us Weekly with fake pregnancy rumors.

Celebitchy

That's A Shitty Ass Engagement Ring

Posted Image

PageSix.com has pictures of that twit, Asshole Simpson, and her douche walking around in Miami on New Year's day. Ass flashed a ring on her left hand sparking rumors that she's engaged.

I wouldn't be flashing around that crappy ring if I was her. It's probably her promise ring to Papa Joe. There's no way P.J. would let his lil' Ashlee get hitched. He probably made her promise herself to him in one of those creepy Father Daughter Purity Balls!