princess

Ashlee Simpson

Saw her on Dancing With The Stars on Tuesday and the first thing my husband said is, "Is she pregnant?" I didn't see it, but he's a doctor so.... ???

She wasn't bad - singing on the show - certainly better than I expected her to be! I wonder what Papa Joe had to do to get her on that show. It's quite popular with BIG STARS now (to appear when promoting an album).

Ashlee Simpson is in Bikini Shape

Posted Image

Ashlee Simpson is red hot on the June 2008 cover of Shape.

“I never thought I’d be on the cover of a magazine in a bikini,” the 23-year-old singer tells the mag. “I try to listen to what my body craves. Sometime it tells me to eat more fruit, but sometimes it tells me to eat Skittles!”

When asked how she says in such great shape, Ashlee said, “Exercising makes me feel stronger and sexier. It just makes my whole day better. I have more energy to perform, my head is clearer—which helps me write my lyrics—and I sleep better. What more can you ask for? …I love it when my arms are toned, so we use weights to target them—and we do lunges to give my small butt more shape.”

Added the future Mrs. Pete Wentz, “Engaged life is fantastic. We are having a blast and are definitely thrilled.”

Wentz Credits Simpson For Helping Overcome Depression

FALL OUT BOY star PETE WENTZ has credited his fiancee ASHLEE SIMPSON and his regular therapy sessions with helping him overcome depression.

The bassist recently admitted that he was once so depressed he tried to kill himself.

But Wentz is convinced that although he still battles with mental health issues, his relationship with Simpson has made him more emotionally balanced.

He says, "The hardest thing about depression is that it is addictive. It begins to feel uncomfortable not to be depressed. You feel guilty for feeling happy.

"I think I've come to terms with that over the last six months. I'm in a happier place... Things are so good with Ashlee.

"To be in a position where you're with your best friend and you can hang out with them all the time is great. I never have moments of doubt with her."

The couple announced their engagement earlier this month (Apr08) after dating for two years.

Source: contactmusic

SO whats the verdict... is she or isn't she.... any opinions??

I'm more in the camp of who cares :) Seriously, it's Assley Simpson. If she is knocked up it's just one more terrible mother who will pimp her child for fame. And if she isn't then she is loving the speculation because it keeps people talking.

Yep, I'm very firmly in the 'I really don't give a shit' camp.

SO whats the verdict... is she or isn't she.... any opinions??

She is, imo. Obviously, it's time to start praying for that child. I can't imagine two people less interested in or skilled at being parents than those two. They'll make Nicole Richie and whatshisname look like parents of the year.

Unfortunately, with today's technology, she could have been pregnant with twins when this picture was taken, and they could make it look like this:

Posted Image

I always laugh when celebs dodge direct questions...like Beyonce and Jay Z...are you married? And they walk right by.

With Ashley and Pete it seems to be the same ole, same ole.

Really who cares if she is or isn't? They are just merely milking this for publicity.

Frankly I don't get off on dudes that wear more eyeliner than I do...he's gross as hell.

can someone explain me WHY does this twat and her "boyfriend" are going to the presidential correspondants dinner? :huh:

Also Pam Anderson?!!???? and they even invited Heidi horse Montang? :o

Pal: Ashlee Simpson's Going to Have “Cute, Tiny Kids”

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz may not be confirming a pregnancy just yet, but some of her pals can't quite contain their excitement.

"I think they are a cute couple, and they are going to have cute, tiny kids," Lucy Walsh — the 24-year-old daughter of Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh — told Usmagazine.com at a taping of MTV's Rock the Cradle in L.A. Thursday.

She said she is "super excited" the couple are getting hitched and is "going to have to get planning" on an engagement bash.

Simpson has been ducking pregnancy questions since Usmagazine.com broke the news on April 14.

When asked by Ellen DeGeneres if she were expecting, she joked Thursday, "Do I look like I had 10 cheeseburgers or something ... because I don’t think I do."

Source: Us Weekly

Wentz’s Disgust At Complaining Obsession

Rocker PETE WENTZ has an annoying habit - he is a self-confessed moaner.

The Fall Out Boy bassist complains so frequently, he has promised himself a four-week break from his whining ways - but finds the habit a hard one to break.

And the star admits he is often made to feel guilty by his constant moaning, because he leads such a privileged life.

He says, "I’ve been trying to take a month-long break from complaining, the problem is that all these things I need to complain about keep happening!

"When I watch someone else in a similar position, I think, ‘Wow. Do I sound like that?’ Then I’ll think about someone with real problems and, it’s not so much guilt, but disgust with myself.

"Someone else might have to worry where their food is coming from tomorrow and I’ll be complaining about nothing. It’s very boring."

Source: pr-inside

I'm in the No she Ain't camp. i think Petey is gay as the day is long and they're both just in this for as long as the publicity can help them sell (crappy) music.

I agree with everything you wrote except I think she's pregnant. Whether or not he's the natural father is another issue. ;)

Pal: Ashlee Simpson's Going to Have “Cute, Tiny Kids”

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz may not be confirming a pregnancy just yet, but some of her pals can't quite contain their excitement.

"I think they are a cute couple, and they are going to have cute, tiny kids," Lucy Walsh — the 24-year-old daughter of Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh — told Usmagazine.com at a taping of MTV's Rock the Cradle in L.A. Thursday.

She said she is "super excited" the couple are getting hitched and is "going to have to get planning" on an engagement bash.

Simpson has been ducking pregnancy questions since Usmagazine.com broke the news on April 14.

When asked by Ellen DeGeneres if she were expecting, she joked Thursday, "Do I look like I had 10 cheeseburgers or something ... because I don’t think I do."

Source: Us Weekly

I hope their kids are so damn tiny that they are invisible.

Ashlee Simpson, Lauren Conrad Attend DC Event

Sunday April 27, 2008

Buzz up!It isn't every night that celebs like Ashlee Simpson, Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, Pam Anderson and the Jonas Brothers descend on Washington, D.C.

The stars – along with Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, Rob Lowe, Marcia Cross and Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick – were guests of various news organizations for the White House Correspondents' Association dinner Saturday night.

Simpson's baby bump was barely visible in her black dress. The 23-year-old attended the event with fiance Pete Wentz.

The celebs were a welcome diversion from the otherwise tepid annual event, in which President Bush and Late Late Show host Craig Ferguson poked fun at themselves and the presidential candidates in front of an audience of the Washington press corps.

"Pamela Anderson and Mitt Romney in the same room?" Bush said. "Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?"

Bush also joked about his daughter Jenna's May 10 wedding to fiancé Henry Hager.

"Senator [John] McCain's not here," the president told the audience. "He probably wanted to distance himself from me a little bit. You know, he's not alone. Jenna's moving out too."

He added, "[Hillary] Clinton couldn't get in because of sniper fire and Sen. [barack] Obama's at church."

During Ferguson's speech, he joked to the president, "By the way, you were fantastic on Deal or No Deal."

Source:Usmagazine.com

Buzz up!It isn't every night that celebs like Ashlee Simpson, Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, Pam Anderson and the Jonas Brothers descend on Washington, D.C.

The stars – along with Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, Rob Lowe, Marcia Cross and Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick – were guests of various news organizations for the White House Correspondents' Association dinner Saturday night.

What the hell, those no-talent 'reality' show shitheads get named in this article before people who are stars(compared to the shitheads, the likes of Cross and Lowe are Stars, hell, Affleck is an Oscar winner)?

. Ashlee Simpson, Bittersweet World, 47,000. This is Simpson's third straight album to debut in the top five, though this opening sales tally represents a sharp drop-off from her previous two releases. Autobiography opened at #1 in 2004 with sales of 398,000 (a tally more than eight times her current figure). I Am Me bowed at #1 the following year with sales of 220,000. The market has tapered off since those days, but so too has Simpson's career momentum. "Little Miss Obsessive" debuts at #51 on Hot Digital Songs. "Boys" bows at #107.

From Yahoo Entertainment

I hope their kids are so damn tiny that they are invisible.

Ditto that ! -_-

Jessica Simpson: I'll Be Ashlee's Maid of Honor

Posted Image

While her little sister's wedding plans remain shrouded in secrecy, Jessica Simpson revealed one detail: She's the maid of honor!

"Of course," the 27-year-old told PEOPLE when asked if she'll be standing next to Ashlee on her big day.

Performing in front of nearly 35,000 people at Camp Pendleton Thursday night, Jessica was in fine form for the troops, belting out "These Boots Are Made For Walkin' " at a three-hour concert that also featured Snoop Dogg, Janet Jackson, Ne-Yo, and Pamela Anderson. Taking the stage in a skin-tight red top, jeans and black stiletto heels, Jessica was greeted by howls and hoorahs.

Little sister Ashlee, 23, and fiancé Pete Wentz (of Fall Out Boy fame) have kept mum on their wedding plans – and her pregnancy.

But she can't help gushing about her engagement.

While promoting her new album, Bittersweet World, in London, Ashlee proudly showed off her ring on a British chat show saying, "He did a great job." As for her husband-to-be? "I got a good one."

EXCLUSIVE: Source: Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz Will Marry This Saturday

Posted Image

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz will wed Saturday, May 17 at a "top secret" location, a source close to the couple told Usmagazine.com.

"Proper invites have not been sent out but instead guests have been given a save the date notice," the source told Us.

The rehearsal dinner – described by the source as "an intimate affair" for "family and close friends only" – will take place on Friday.

On Saturday, "all guests will be transported in shuttles to the wedding location," the source explained.

Simpson, 23, and Wentz, 28, announced their engagement in April.

Usmagazine.com broke news that Simpson is pregnant with the couple's first child.

EXCLUSIVE: Source: Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz Will Marry This Saturday

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz will wed Saturday, May 17 at a "top secret" location, a source close to the couple told Usmagazine.com.

"Proper invites have not been sent out but instead guests have been given a save the date notice," the source told Us.

The rehearsal dinner – described by the source as "an intimate affair" for "family and close friends only" – will take place on Friday.

On Saturday, "all guests will be transported in shuttles to the wedding location," the source explained.

Simpson, 23, and Wentz, 28, announced their engagement in April.

Usmagazine.com broke news that Simpson is pregnant with the couple's first child.

Creepy dad Joe Simpson might as well just have his name legally changed to "The Source." :rolleyes:

Ashlee and Pete: Newlyweds 2.0

Today 9:51 PM PDT by Natalie Finn

Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz Ilya Dreyvitser/WireImage.com

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have made at least one thing official.

A little more than a month after announcing their engagement, the musically inclined couple swapped vows Saturday at the Encino home of the bride's parents, Joe and Tina Simpson, sources confirm to E! News.

"We're delighted to confirm that Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson were married this evening in front of family and close friends," a family rep told People.

Jessica Simpson, who served as Ashlee's maid of honor; her apparently still-willing beau, Tony Romo; Nicole Richie and Joel Madden; Scrubs star Donald Faison and his girlfriend, longtime Jessica pal and family friend Cacee Cobb; and Wentz's fellow Fall Out Boys were among the 150 guests in attendance.

Joe Simpson performed the nondenominational service, which took place about 7 p.m.

It's the first hitching for both the 23-year-old bride and her 28-year-old groom, who, sources have told E! News, are expecting their first child.

Simpson wore a wedding gown by Monique Lhuillier, while jeweler Neil Lane handled the diamond-adorned necklace and earrings. Vera Wang took care of the bridal party dresses.

A source close to the Simpsons told E! News that many of the female guests painted their nails black today and that "black or very dark" clothing dominated the fashion of many attending. The source described the entire theme as "goth-like" and "very unwedding like." A gothic cross on the altar reinforced the motif.

Jessica Simpson and Romo arrived a little after 11 a.m. and were joined shortly after by her longtime hairdresser and friend Ken Paves. Wentz showed around 2 p.m.

Guests were shuttled to the residence from a nearby parking garage.

Security was so tight that one of Wentz's groomsmen was almost not let in. After talking to security and explaining that he was a last-minute substitution, the groomsman, dressed in a skinny-cut tuxedo and white shirt, was let into the party. Other guests were instructed not to bring cameras of any kind and even told not to bring in cell phones.

Paparazzi helicopters buzzed the compound, which is behind gates on a private drive, but large tents kept the festivities largely under wraps—to provide a modicum of privacy and, presumably, to ensure that People magazine gets its money's worth for the exclusive wedding coverage. (The magazine reportedly shelled out seven figures for the privilege).

While some guessed the wedding was going to take place weeks ago to coincide with the release of Ashlee's latest album, Bittersweet World, far more evidence—such as dual bachelor/bachelorette parties on Thursday, a rehearsal dinner at her big sister's house Friday and delivery trucks swarming the Simpsons' homestead, one of which was hauling the cross-bedecked altar—pointed to a celebration today.

Event-planning staff and Simpson-family employees were seen flowing in and out of the house starting Thursday afternoon, while the tents were erected in the backyard and—over in the citified portion of Los Angeles—Wentz was spotted gassing up his car and fleeing Groom Watch 2008.

Having a wedding in the backyard was no easy task. As temperatures pushed 100 degrees in the Encino hills, biodiesel generators powered the air conditioning for the tents. Scaffolding decks and platforms had been erected for the dance floor and entertainment areas. Even fancy gray porta-pottys and a photo booth were trucked in.

Although the wedding itself seemed like a done deal, the venue was still relatively up in the air—to inquiring minds—until just a few days ago. But even with all the secrecy, the Simpson-Wentz wedding ultimately took place at mom and dad's house.

The couple announced their engagement April 9 in a message posted on FriendsorEnemies.com.

"We know there has been a lot of speculation recently about Pete and I and we wanted our fans to be the first to know, because you guys are the best. Yes, we are thrilled to share that we are happily engaged," Simpson wrote.

"Thank you for all of your support and well wishes—it means the world to us. We consider this to be a very private matter, and we wanted to be the first to tell you and to hear it straight from us."

Not so forthcoming have they been about their expectant status, with Wentz issuing a denial of sorts via email to MTV News and Simpson dodging questions right and left during her various recent media appearances.

Bump watch remains in full effect, but what with all this running around and location scouting, perhaps we all deserve a honeymoon.

—Reporting by Ken Baker, Matt Donnelly, Whitney English, Mark McDermott and Claudia Rosenbaum

from People...

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Get Married!

By Ulrica Wihlborg

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz were married Saturday evening in an intimate ceremony, their spokesperson tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"We're delighted to confirm that Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson were married this evening in front of family and close friends," said the spokesperson.

Simpson, 23, wore an ivory lace wedding gown by Monique Lhuillier accessorized with a diamond necklace and earrings by Neil Lane as she and Wentz, 28, exchanged vows in front of 150 guests at her parents' Los Angeles area home.

Dad Joe Simpson performed the non-denominational ceremony, while sister Jessica served as maid of honor. Wentz's English bulldog, Hemingway, was the ring-bearer. Guests included Jessica's boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, as well as actor Donald Faison with girlfriend CaCee Cobb.

Simpson told PEOPLE on Friday that she was never the type to dream about her wedding when she was growing up, but changed her tune once she got engaged. "Now that I'm doing it, I definitely have that big dream. It kind of went more fairytale than I thought. I got really into it." Added Wentz, "She has this amazing imagination and to watch it take place is an awesome thing."

With the help of wedding planner Mindy Weiss, Simpson got her dream nuptials: The Alice in Wonderland themed reception featured a wedding cake by Sam Godfrey of Perfect Endings with a top hat, tea pot, stop watch and a pot of flowers on top. The elaborate centerpieces of black beauty roses were by Mark's Garden. Guests were served Rose Veuve Clicquot champagne followed by a sit-down dinner and dancing to a deejay.

Simpson, who is pregnant with the couple's first child, and Wentz, the bassist for Fall Out Boy, have been linked since the fall of 2006, when they were spotted kissing at a New York nightclub. They announced their engagement last month.

"He's a cutie," Simpson told PEOPLE last year. "He has an awesome personality and kind of brings out the best of me and I knew that even before we were dating. There was just like an awesome connection we had."

After they'd been dating almost a year, Wentz told PEOPLE, "We're past the honeymoon period. The truth is, it's crazy to be able to kiss your best friend. It's just a really awesome thing."

This is the first marriage for both.