Endora

Janet Jackson

(NYDailynews.com)Plump Jackson tidbitJanet Jackson is denying reports that she and ex-husband James DeBarge have a secret 18-year-old daughter. But could the R&B diva be expecting a baby with current beau Jermaine Dupri?For four days, Jackson tried to ignore a claim by former brother-in-law Young DeBarge that she was a mother. Yesterday, she finally told "Access Hollywood": "I do not have a child, and all allegations saying so are false." Neither of the DeBarges could be reached for comment yesterday. But some Janet-watchers have already moved on to another rumor - that she's pregnant. Dupri, 33, and Jackson, 39, have been an item since 2002, and fans noticed a plumpness about her.Meanwhile, Jackson's lawyers are reportedly trying to block the Internet posting of a video that's said to show her sunbathing nearly naked. MSNBC.com's Jeannette Walls reports that you also see her slapping her own buttocks "bongo style." Word is that the woman who flashed her breast at the Super Bowl isn't worried so much about the nudity as the fact that she looks overweight. A rep for Jackson and Dupri did not return calls yesterday.

(IMDB.COM)Janet Jackson Hits Out at "Secret Daughter'"ClaimsJanet Jackson has broken her silence to fire back at allegations she has a secret teen daughter. On Friday, Young DeBarge, the brother of Jackson's ex-husband James DeBarge, said in a radio interview to promote his album that Jackson and his brother had an 18-year-old daughter named Renee. The teens' existence was kept secret for so long because she had been raised by Jackson's older sister Rebbie, Young DeBarge told New York radio station Hot 97. But in a terse statement released to TV show Access Hollywood, Jackson hits out, "I do not have a child and all allegations saying so are false." Jackson family attorney Brian Oxman admits the story first came up a few years ago and he asked his clients then if there was any truth to the allegations. He says, "The answer is no way, no how. From the sisters to the mother, every last one of them said it never happened." Jackson and James DeBarge, a singer in the former R&B family group DeBarge, were married for three months in 1984, when Jackson was just 18. Jackson secretly married Rene Elizondo Jr. in 1991. They separated in 1999. She is now dating rap mogul Jermaine Dupri.

said in a radio interview to promote his album

That kind of explains everything doesn't it.Interesting that his brother hasn't come forward to claim or confirm that he is a dad.

I agree, Ty...I'm not believing Janet in this one. Where's the retraction from the Debarge Dude? And is JJ threatening legal action?

Lawyers Seek to Pull Naked Jackson VideoLOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Not-a-mom Janet Jackson has exposed herself again.The halftime show hoofer is featured in an online video clip sunbathing naked, according to published reports.Last year, an unidentified paparazzo shot a 35-second video of the singer through some shrubbery. Her legal team is currently trying to have the video removed from the Internet. Already IFilm has taken down the video "out of respect for Ms. Jackson." After her Nipplegate exposure at the Super Bowl 2004 halftime performance, Jackson's been keeping a relatively low profile aided by her brother Michael's high-profile child molestation case. Just last week, however, her former brother-in-law claimed that she and ex-husband James DeBarge have an 18-year-old child who's been raised by Jackson's older sister Rebbie."I do not have a child and all allegations saying so are false," says Jackson in a statement.Brother Tito Jackson is supporting his sister. "I do not have a nephew or niece or whatever it is that's being said right now," he says on the Thursday, Oct. 27 "Extra." "I'm pretty sure it bothered her a little bit. But, she's going to go on and be strong like Janet always is."

popsugar.comJanet Jackson Slims DownIn Touch has another skinny pic of Janet this week. How does she doe it? Well, actually the article says she worked out five or six days a week doing squats, lunges, and crunches while hanging upside down from a bar. Ouch.

Posted Image

Janet Jackson and beau Jermaine Dupri step out for a romantic dinner at London eatery Nobu on Tuesday. After putting on over 30 lbs., the singer is getting back in shape with the help of an acupuncturist and her personal trainer, PEOPLE reports.

Here's a shot of the kid.

Part of the Jackson family lives in Phoenix. I'm sorry to say, I met on of the cousin at a party when I first moved to Arizona. The girl in the picture, looks like a Jackson without plastic surgery. Some of the mother's family is here.

That would be 15 pounds per month :blink: I'm no expert, but that seems a bit extreme. I don't think she was at 180 either...more like 160 which would have made it more like a 40 lb loss. Still a lot but certainly more believable.

Every time I see one of these "celebrities" lose weight with "Great eating habits, strenuous workouts", I wonder how many drugs they did. This is such a lousy thing to do to her body, and how many fat girls think they can eat and lose weight in two months. I HATE this photo.

Every time I see one of these "celebrities" lose weight with "Great eating habits, strenuous workouts", I wonder how many drugs they did.  This is such a lousy thing to do to her body, and how many fat girls think they can eat and lose weight in two months.  I HATE this photo.

Not only that, but the teenagers (and some of us adults) feel horribly inadequate if we can do the same workouts and follow the same diets and not lose that kind of weight. It's like we're denied access to THAT club as well! What we really should do is follow them into the bathroom and get some of that pixie dust!

I think we all call bullshit. After you've put on so much weight, I don't understand how you can have six-pack abs after a few months. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she ate like a bird and worked out 6 hours a day, 7 days a week. It would make more sense...but it still seems somewhat unhealthy.

I'm going with the airbrush theory on that cover. Even with drug use, she wouldn't be that toned.

justjarad.comJanet Jackson, newly svelte after losing 60 pounds, says she gained weight for a role in the upcoming movie "Tennessee," which she ultimately had to pass on because of her new album. "They (the producers) wanted to see me in a different light, as a heavier woman," the 40-year-old singer, who weighed about 180 pounds at her heaviest, tells Us magazine in an issue on newsstands Friday."The timing didn't quite work with trying to finish my album, and unfortunately I wasn't able to do the film. (The role went to Mariah Carey) So I found myself having to take this weight off a lot quicker than I had planned." Jackson says she packed on the pounds by eating whatever she wanted."`Ooh, that looks good, give me that whole slice of cake!' That was the fun part," she says. "(Eventually) I would look in the mirror and I wouldn't recognize myself."The 5-foot-4-inch Jackson says she got back into shape in four months by eating "nice, balanced meals" and working out with a trainer. Her longtime boyfriend, music producer Jermaine Dupri, was a motivation. "I've never had someone love me for me, so unconditionally, the way he does, regardless of my size," she says. "He was never any different toward me."When asked about reaction to her plus-size body, Jackson says, "People didn't treat me differently to my face, but I'm sure they had their whispers behind my back. But I didn't feel bad about myself at all. It was part of my job."Her latest album, "20 Years Old," is slated for release Sept. 26."I feel good," she says. "It wasn't until I saw a picture of myself, just recently, actually, that I thought, `Wow, you really did lose a lot of weight!'" She adds: "For now, it's just nice for me to get back down to where I feel more comfortable with me." [AP]

It's common knowledge that when Janet has an album to release she gets Lipo done. She can't keep that weight off year round...Janet's actually a healthy little lady.ETA "healthy" as in girlfriend can eat. Not Nicole Richie, "healthy"

Edited by BobbyD

Janet, STFU about all this healthy eating and loving being the size you are. If we all had a million bucks to pay for fat repair, we'd all look like you too. She is doing more harm to teenage girls than Nicole Ritchie. She makes me ill, plus, don' t forget she sat in the front row at the perv's trial. Pedophilia should be a shootable offense.

dlistJanet Jackson was at some joint in Miami last night looking hotter than a cat's pussy.