princess

Scarlett Johansson

Hopefully She Won't Look Like You!

Posted Image

What the hell is Ellen Barking (typo, but not changing it) talking about? She said that she's worried about how ScarJo will look like when she's older. Why does she give an eff?!

She said, "I look at that gorgeous little Scarlett Johansson and I think, 'Oh, my God, what is that girl going to look like when she's a woman?'"

"I always thought women peaked between 36 and 43. Something happens to your face and everything just settles in."

Jealousy! Ellen lies, because she looked way better when she was younger. She is fighting the hotness by injecting her face with God knows what!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Scarlett's Bringing Louis Back

Filed under: Accessories , Designers , Fads , Fashion , Fashion Fix , Louis Vuitton , Style

Posted Image

The second wave of Scarjo studded Louis Vuitton campaigns has hit. The newly remodeled model echos the likes of Grace Kelly. Sex appeal oozes from her scantily whiteness. Seriously, Snow White has got nothing on her skin tone in this ad. She takes sexy from the spring/summer sex kitten image to a relaxed seductress.

The fall line is all about the Scarlett. Her character in "Girl with a Pearl Earring" was the inspiration behind the collection of bags and accessories. You won't see the "real thing" in magazines until August of this year.

Posted Image

Posted by: Cara Harrington

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/25/scarle..._louis_back.php

Those are pretty. Kind of old school hollywood glamour-type shots.

Hopefully She Won't Look Like You!

What the hell is Ellen Barking (typo, but not changing it) talking about? She said that she's worried about how ScarJo will look like when she's older. Why does she give an eff?!

She said, "I look at that gorgeous little Scarlett Johansson and I think, 'Oh, my God, what is that girl going to look like when she's a woman?'"

"I always thought women peaked between 36 and 43. Something happens to your face and everything just settles in."

Jealousy! Ellen lies, because she looked way better when she was younger. She is fighting the hotness by injecting her face with God knows what!

I believe dlisted has misunderstood this quotation. Ellen B. seems to be saying that if Scarlett looks this good now, she's going to look unbelievably fine when she's older, by Ellen's logic.

I believe dlisted has misunderstood this quotation. Ellen B. seems to be saying that if Scarlett looks this good now, she's going to look unbelievably fine when she's older, by Ellen's logic.

I agree with golden girl ~ I think Barkin was saying Scarjo will only get more beautiful with age.

I agree with golden girl ~ I think Barkin was saying Scarjo will only get more beautiful with age.

Yes, it seems that way. I only skimmed it when I read it on the DListed blog but now that I've read it properly, I think he's misinterpreted her comments.

Yes, it seems that way. I only skimmed it when I read it on the DListed blog but now that I've read it properly, I think he's misinterpreted her comments.

I agree, although I do admit on first read over I thought it was an insult. After reading it again, it is obviously a compliment. By the way Leaviory, who is the person in your avatar??

Edited by Cruzin2Fold

Scarlett's Bringing Louis Back

Filed under: Accessories , Designers , Fads , Fashion , Fashion Fix , Louis Vuitton , Style

Posted Image

The second wave of Scarjo studded Louis Vuitton campaigns has hit. The newly remodeled model echos the likes of Grace Kelly. Sex appeal oozes from her scantily whiteness. Seriously, Snow White has got nothing on her skin tone in this ad. She takes sexy from the spring/summer sex kitten image to a relaxed seductress.

The fall line is all about the Scarlett. Her character in "Girl with a Pearl Earring" was the inspiration behind the collection of bags and accessories. You won't see the "real thing" in magazines until August of this year.

Posted Image

Posted by: Cara Harrington

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/25/scarle..._louis_back.php

She looks beautiful here. Perfect! B)

Back With Woody

Posted Image

Scarlett Johansson is currently in Spain shooting her third Woody Allen film. She's like the new Mia Farrow. I just hope she keeps her vagina in her pants around his ass. The working title is "Midnight in Barcelona" and also stars Penny Cruz and Javier Bardem.

ScarJo has previously starred in "Match Point" and "Scoop." There's been rumors that Woody only casts ScarJo, because he wants to nuzzle his face into those giant chi-chis. It's also rumored that he doesn't let Soon-Yi around the set.

You know Woody chokes the chicken to the dailies every night. Barf.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I have no idea why Scarlett would make another movie with Woody. Scoop stank.

Doing Allen films gives her the credibility she craves and he probably comes really fast, so it doesn't take up much time.

Doing Allen films gives her the credibility she craves and he probably comes really fast, so it doesn't take up much time.

One would hope he keels during one of their "sessions". Love his movies, can't stand him.

One would hope he keels during one of their "sessions". Love his movies, can't stand him.

Agreed. And it's too damn bad, because prior to the Soon-Yi disgusto-fest, I adored him.

Agreed. And it's too damn bad, because prior to the Soon-Yi disgusto-fest, I adored him.

Me too. I still wonder why? GO find an eighteen year old if you want but why sleep with your mentally challenged step daughter?

Me too. I still wonder why? GO find an eighteen year old if you want but why sleep with your mentally challenged step daughter?

I've never been able to figure it out. I can easily see why he wanted out of the Farrow thing, she skeeves me something awful and she always did. However, he could have had his pick of tons of young girls. It made no sense at the time and it still doesn't.

After ScarJo dumps him and breaks whatever's left of his heart, I'll be interested in the next movie he writes. He'll dissect her like a frog.

[small voice] I actually loved both Match Point and Scoop and am looking forward to their next collaboration [/small voice]

I always look forward to his movies, he's brilliant. It's him personally that makes me want to vomit.

Soho, Scoop is really funny however between Scoop and Match Point, Match Point is my favorite because of the story, the subtleness and all the questions that the movie has brought up inside my mind. However, Scoop has Anthony Head and Hugh Jackman so on my newly geek factor it is high since it has Giles from Buffy and Wolverine in the same movie, directed by Woody Allen.

Liked Match Point well enough (but not as much as my husband did). Actually enjoyed Scoop more, even though it was more lightweight fare, but in that one, Scarlett's bad and evidently unwitting Woody Allen impersonations really bugged me.

Liked Match Point well enough (but not as much as my husband did). Actually enjoyed Scoop more, even though it was more lightweight fare, but in that one, Scarlett's bad and evidently unwitting Woody Allen impersonations really bugged me.

Scoop and Match Point were both just okay for me - I prefer other movies of his much more. Still, I never miss a movie of his - even with his cringe-worthy personal life I like his work better than most other flicks on offer.

In Match Point he comes back to the Crimes and Misdemeanors plot - kill the inconvenient mistress and get away with it. It's an interesting storyline - but it does make me wonder about him sometimes.

I thought Woody was brilliant, endearing and hilarious in Scoop. And I find him to be an absolutely repulsive human being in real life. I think I primarily liked Scoop because finally it seems Woody has given up on passing himself off as a love interest. Shudder. And I thought ScarJo was cute in it too, even if her Woodyesque manner put me off a bit at first.

The Nanny Diaries is a complete turkey: $9m weekend. The good news is - it's doing better than The Invasion.

How long can these stars who deliver flop after flop, keep getting work? ScarJo's personal reviews are atrocious. A wipe-out.

The Nanny Diaries is a complete turkey: $9m weekend. The good news is - it's doing better than The Invasion.

How long can these stars who deliver flop after flop, keep getting work? ScarJo's personal reviews are atrocious. A wipe-out.

$9m - OUCH! You raise a good question, TLMF. The Other Boleyn Girl has been sent to February Siberia, so you know it's a dog. I think she's attached to a Mary Queen of Scots thing and has another Woody flick in the can. Other than that.... she may quickly become last years blowjob.

Oh, and she's supposed to be in a film version of He's Just Not That Into You, which has turkey written all over it, imo.