hollywoodrag.com

Pink's brother stole her lesbian lover. The 'Most Girls' singer says she had to have therapy after the split, which she's still upset about years later.

She confessed: "I had a girlfriend when I was 13 and she left me for my brother! "That kind of f**ked me up.

"We held hands and we kissed and that was my girlfriend, that's what you do when you're 13! And she left me for my f**king brother! It was bizarre and

twisted and f****d up and gross."

The heartbreak hasn't put the recently married beauty off women though.

Pink revealed to Britain's Independent newspaper: "I think women are beautiful, most of my friends are gay, and I've had my moments ..."

(Out.com)

Posted Image

Pink’s Romantic Side

Pink is the 3 a.m. column girl of the day on U.K. tabloid The Mirror’s Web site. The lesbian-fave singer admitted that she and new husband Carey Hart have been together a scant three times since their nuptials in January, so they’ve made good use of technology for some long-distance loving. “I’ve seen Carey three times since the honeymoon,” says Pink. “But our relationship’s been like that the whole time we’ve been together. We’ve been going out for four or five years and we would just meet in hotel rooms. Now we do the whole webcam thing… I get a little paranoid that I’ll press the wrong button and it’ll end up on my dad’s computer!” she laughs. Pink has an interesting approach to making a good impression on a guy: “My thing was, and I did this to Carey, the day you meet somebody put your worst foot forward, just to let them know you can go there—then be nice.… One night 10 of us were in a limo all completely wasted and my head was spinning. I told the driver I was going to be throw up but he didn’t stop fast enough so I just jumped out while we were still going about 20 miles an hour. I rolled on to the [curb] and Carey jumped out after me. I was freaking out, desperate to make myself throw up and Carey was like, ‘Baby do you want me to hold your hair?’ And I was like, ‘Get away from me,’ I was like totally embarrassed. Suddenly he said, ‘Do you want me to throw up with you?’ and I was like, ‘Er, OK.’ So he sticks his whole hand down his throat and throws up with me. I was like, ‘That’s the most romantic thing anyone’s ever done for me.’”

‘Do you want me to throw up with you?’ and I was like, ‘Er, OK.’ So he sticks his whole hand down his throat and throws up with me. I was like, ‘That’s the most romantic thing anyone’s ever done for me.’”

awww hahaha

• "I was using examples to attack a mentality that I find nauseating."– Pink, on why she parodies Paris Hilton in her "Stupid Girls" video, to NBC's Dateline

BOILING MADPINK not only has a hot new album, "I'm Not Dead" - she's taken over the hot Kentucky Fried Chicken cause from Pamela Anderson. Pink is spearheading a new PETA campaign called "Kick the [KFC] Bucket" - launching a global petition drive against the fast-food chain on her official Web site, PinksPage.com. "PETA is simply asking KFC to modernize its methods and stop boiling birds alive in the defeathering tank and stop pumping them so full of growth drugs that they cripple under their own weight," Pink wrote on her site.

Unkinky Pink

BANG Showbiz

May. 2, 2006 07:31 AM

Pink reportedly refuses her husband oral sex and is lazy between the sheets.

The feisty singer, who is married to motorcross champion Carey Hart, has revealed she doesn't indulge in certain sexual activities.

When asked about oral sex, she reportedly said: "My God. That's disgusting. I don't do that". advertisement

The 'Stupid Girls' singer - who is currently involved in a war of words with hotel heiress Pairs Hilton after she included a spoof portrayal of the blonde's notorious sex tape in her latest music video - went onto admit that although she is more than happy with her husband's sexual prowess she doesn't do much work in the bedroom.

She added: "I'm too lazy to go on top."

Despite Pink's lack of enthusiasm, she insists she prefers men after an experience with another girl put her off women for good.

She said: "I did kiss a girl it was nice, but she left me for my brother, which is pretty sick, don't you think. It was probably her who put me off women.

"I don't think I have sexual feelings towards woman. And, anyway, I like Carey's thing too much, so that pretty much rules out the whole lesbian thing, doesn't it?"

So, she who outs others for not being real is denying she's a lesbian. Her comments about her "husband" just fuels the fire that he's her beard. Why he 'married' her is beyond me. The only reason I can think of is the usual, publicity, because I had never heard of him until I saw him pictured with Pink.

Edited by WiLdFiRe

Posted Image

Pink enjoys some fun in the sun with husband Carey Hart off the coast of Italy on Friday before heading back to the States to play a round of club dates. The singer kicks off her world tour in Europe this September.

ROCKING THE PLAZA

Pink gets the party started during the Today show's concert series in Rockefeller Plaza on Friday. The pop star is currently touring the U.S. in support of her album, I'm Not Dead.

Posted Image

ROCKING THE PLAZA

Pink gets the party started during the Today show's concert series in Rockefeller Plaza on Friday. The pop star is currently touring the U.S. in support of her album, I'm Not Dead.

Posted Image

I think that is the best I've ever seen her look. Pink, look like this more often. It becomes you.

Pink shows Venice, California her underwear

thesuperficial.com

Posted Image

It's socially acceptable to go out in your pajamas, but usually if you're in college or it's late at night. I'd let something like this slide if we were talking about Alessandra Ambrosio or Jessica Alba or anybody else that could pull off being a woman, but Pink? I'm barely okay with her being seen in public with her regular clothes on, let alone riding around in a sports bra.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yeah, now she's trying to be like Britney Spears. ;)

Good lord. Didn't these girls mothers tell them never to leave the house without shoes on?!?! And especially wear shoes when going in to a convenience store?

Good lord. Didn't these girls mothers tell them never to leave the house without shoes on?!?! And especially wear shoes when going in to a convenience store?
I guess Britney would call it being "country"...Yeah, Pink is from Philly, I think.

The photos aren't coming up for me but I will say I have seen a trend in the past year of high school girls going everywhere in what to me could be called pj bottoms. And then the sports bra thing ~ I thought that was a given in the beach areas? Must be my social circle (jk!) B)