Temptrous

Gisele Bundchen

GISELE Bundchen is hot, but we never knew the Brazilian supermodel was capable of actually setting people ablaze. That's what happened the other night at The Park, where Bundchen (inset) co-hosted a Spring Fling party with hairdresser Harry Josh. While the two pals were working up a sweat on the dance floor, Bundchen accidentally backed Josh into a burning candle, setting his shirt on fire. "The whole room stopped as they both put the flames out," says our spy. Guests included Maya Rudolph, Chris Kattan, Ron Burkle, and models Angela Lindvall, Carmen Kass, Michele Alves and Amber Valletta.

Posted Image

No, it's not a Hawaiian Tropic ad – just supermodel Gisele Bündchen relaxing in Honolulu on Monday with her new man, champion surfer Kelly Slater. Bündchen split with longtime boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio in November.

Posted Image

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen shows off her six-string skills during a performance with funk-rocker Chino Maurice in New York City on Sunday. The supermodel, who split with longtime beau Leonardo DiCaprio last month, has recently been linked to pro surfer Kelly Slater.

This girl's face is so average. :rolleyes: I can't believe the career she's had simply because of the body she has.

I agree, her face is nothing special but her body is awesome

She has a boy's body with boobs. I never got why they called her curvy - she has to contort herself to get curves. And her face is plain. She didn't get famous until she started dating Leo.

Her nickname is "Boobs from Brazil". For a model, she's got big boobs - I think that's what they refer to when they say she has "curves".

Gisele Bundchen and Petra Nemcova at the Costume Institute Gala (05/01/2006)

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Would you buy fertilizer from this woman? Gisele Bundchen demonstrates how she'd sell an un-sexy product while still remaining sexy during an appearance on MTV's TRL with her fellow Victoria's Secret models on Wednesday.

Gisele Bundchen , Karolina Kurkova , Adriana Lima on MTV's TRL (05/10/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

From HollywoodsBest

MY DADDY, RON BURKLE?RON Burkle hates it when people think he's "dating" Gisele Bundchen. The babe-loving billionaire's lawyers spring into action, declaring he is just friends with the Brazilian supermodel and that they've known each other for seven years. Maybe they go out to dinner together, and get photographed strolling down the street - but that doesn't mean they are dating. But Burkle shouldn't worry so much that people are getting the wrong idea. The freelance fotog who took this shot in Manhattan over the weekend submitted the pic with Burkle identified as "a man believed to be her father."

RON Burkle hates it when people think he's "dating" Gisele Bundchen. The babe-loving billionaire's lawyers spring into action, declaring he is just friends with the Brazilian supermodel and that they've known each other for seven years.

Because that's what you do when people think you're dating someone when actually the 2 of you are just friends. You have your lawyers go after them. :rolleyes:

I thought she was really awkward in Devil Wears Prada. She had three lines and they sucked. I imagine her doing those about ten times and finally the director said, SHIT, good enough, print.

I thought she was really awkward in Devil Wears Prada. She had three lines and they sucked. I imagine her doing those about ten times and finally the director said, SHIT, good enough, print.

LOL! True...She does suck. She sounded so clumsy with her thick-ass accent. But she looked good, she probably could've just smiled and nodded. :D

She did suck. Who knew that a Brazilian accent could sound so un-sexy? And coming from such a beautiful woman, too...