princess

Martha Stewart

Guys, I appreciate that people have other views on this subject. There have been some really great stories about your own experiences with parenting later in life and being parented by older parents. I don't in any way mean to invalidate your experience and choices. I hope you appreciate that I have my opinion on this and that it isn't frivolous or based on old-parent-hate.

My main frustration with this issue is based in this bizarre notion that there is no life for these women if they can't have a baby. It's just too self-negating and life-crushing for me to deal with in a more positive way. They actually believe that their entire lives have become meaningless and will remain meaningless if they can't get pregnant. These are serious, educated, accomplished human beings with rich, full lives. They are valuable whether they can have a damn kid or not. Even useless idiots like Britney can have a baby. At my age (mid-40's) I've seen this "I'm nothing if I can't procreate" attitude among my peers, friends and colleagues too often. I think that aspect of it is awful and my attitude about that is not going to change.

Secondary to that frustration is the flip side of the aggravation Britney's parental fuckwittedness brings. She just up and decided to pop out some kids, without thinking of how ill-equipped she was to actually parent them. She just did it without much thought beyond "I want a baby." What annoys me about some of the older parents is that they apparently gave no thought to it at all for most of their lives. Yes, circumstances may have put road-blocks in the way, but if parenting is a priority then dammit, make it your priority. It's not like that second degree you can put off forever or learning French or any number of other things we'd like to do in our lives that we delay. Parenting takes decades of full-time committment. If that's how you want to spend your life then it has to be considered and chosen carefully and in a timely manner. A timely manner for the child and for the body's natural cycle of child-bearing. Nature and one's own body have to be respected at least as much as other considerations in one's life. I don't believe children can be endlessly deferred to "a better time" because when that "better time" comes around in someone's forties - who knows whether their body will be able to accommodate that choice? Too many times I've seen older women go through absolute hell with infertility. Hell that could have been avoided if they had committed to being a parent earlier in their lives.

However - obviously people make their own decisions about kids and they're going to do whatever they're going to do. Lord knows they don't need my advice on the subject. :rolleyes:

That being said, if any of you highly desirable and competent older parents want to go in there and take on parenting the Spears-Federline kids or Angie's litter of refugees, or Madge's hostage to Kaballah - I will be right beside you, knockin' those nasty ho's out of your way in no time flat. ;)

Edited: For a few corrections and I'd like to add Sharon Stone and her brood of Aryan Nation boys to that last paragraph's list. I know where that crazy old hag lives. ;)

Edited by hedda_louella

I very, very much agree with Hedda on the sadness that is this notion that a woman's life = meaningless without children. I know a few too many accomplished, spunky women who act as though all their achievements are naught if they don't have a perfect baby.

But I also know quite a few women who have decided to take the single mother via sperm donor route in their late 30s/ early 40s. Okay, so it's not a statistically significant percentage of all Single Mothers by Choice, but seriously: I've known a surprising number throughout the years.

I can assure you that they thought about motherhood long before they reached this point. But they didn't make parenting a priority; they made good parenting a priority. They spent their 20s and 30s finishing their education, scaling the career ladder, trying to meet someone with whom to have a family, paying down their debts, smoothing out their kinks with a therapist: working their asses off to become the kind of women could actually give their kids a financially and emotionally solid home. Even if some of them reached the point where they could give a child a good base on their own, they waited a few more years in the hope that they would find a loving partner who would give their offspring a loving and present second parent. But the guy or girl didn't show up and at age 36,39, 42 whatever they say "If I wait another day, my window of opportunity will have shut."

Britney, Denise et al have adeptly illustrated that fine Parenthood quotation: "You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a [parent] father." If a woman is 41 years old before she feels able to support a family, then I say more power to her if she wants to try to get pregnant at that age. The world needs fewer people who feel the urge to be parents and way, way more people who feel the urge to be healthy, well-balanced, financially responsible parents.

Guys, I appreciate that people have other views on this subject. There have been some really great stories about your own experiences with parenting later in life and being parented by older parents. I don't in any way mean to invalidate your experience and choices. I hope you appreciate that I have my opinion on this and that it isn't frivolous or based on old-parent-hate.

My main frustration with this issue is based in this bizarre notion that there is no life for these women if they can't have a baby. It's just too self-negating and life-crushing for me to deal with in a more positive way. They actually believe that their entire lives have become meaningless and will remain meaningless if they can't get pregnant. These are serious, educated, accomplished human beings with rich, full lives. They are valuable whether they can have a damn kid or not. Even useless idiots like Britney can have a baby. At my age (mid-40's) I've seen this "I'm nothing if I can't procreate" attitude among my peers, friends and colleagues too often. I think that aspect of it is awful and my attitude about that is not going to change.

Secondary to that frustration is the flip side of the aggravation Britney's parental fuckwittedness brings. She just up and decided to pop out some kids, without thinking of how ill-equipped she was to actually parent them. She just did it without much thought beyond "I want a baby." What annoys me about some of the older parents is that they apparently gave no thought to it at all for most of their lives. Yes, circumstances may have put road-blocks in the way, but if parenting is a priority then dammit, make it your priority. It's not like that second degree you can put off forever or learning French or any number of other things we'd like to do in our lives that we delay. Parenting takes decades of full-time committment. If that's how you want to spend your life then it has to be considered and chosen carefully and in a timely manner. A timely manner for the child and for the body's natural cycle of child-bearing. Nature and one's own body have to be respected at least as much as other considerations in one's life. I don't believe children can be endlessly deferred to "a better time" because when that "better time" comes around in someone's forties - who knows whether their body will be able to accommodate that choice? Too many times I've seen older women go through absolute hell with infertility. Hell that could have been avoided if they had committed to being a parent earlier in their lives.

However - obviously people make their own decisions about kids and they're going to do whatever they're going to do. Lord knows they don't need my advice on the subject. :rolleyes:

That being said, if any of you highly desirable and competent older parents want to go in there and take on parenting the Spears-Federline kids or Angie's litter of refugees, or Madge's hostage to Kaballah - I will be right beside you, knockin' those nasty ho's out of your way in no time flat. ;)

Edited: For a few corrections and I'd like to add Sharon Stone and her brood of Aryan Nation boys to that last paragraph's list. I know where that crazy old hag lives. ;)

I agree with every word you said, Hedda. But then I speak from experience: I got pregnant (unwanted and accidental) when I was very young and trust me, I didn't feel like it validated my life's mission nor did I feel like a fertility princess. I felt stupid and reckless.

Let me repeat myself not EVERY SINGLE WOMAN on this planet wants a child, even those who have been pregnant. And yes, they're not mentally defective either. It's not for everyone. I wish a lot of people would realize this. Then maybe there wouldn't be so many poor kids in foster care or kids who are severely abused or neglected each year or kids who die at the hands of their parents.

By the way, my grandmother used to say even dogs can do it (create offspring) but it's what you do with them that counts.

FYI, Freckles, I have an acquaintance of mine who had a baby in her early 30s via a sperm donor. She had always wanted to be a mother but hadn't found the right partner. Because she wanted to do this before 35, she went this route. Now, unlike other single mothers, she has money and has a very good support network helping her out when she has to work. Her situation is more ideal than someone I know who decided to have a baby at 40 with her idiot, feckless boyfriend. She had it and has been fighting nonstop with her idiot, feckless boyfriend who has contributed NO money to the child's welfare and upkeep (they are not together anymore--surprise, surprise). And this ex bf comes from money. But for the last five years, she has been in court more than Robert Downey Jr. during his drug fever phase. It's sad. And the last time I saw her, she looked like hell.

My acquaintance who opted for the sperm donor--clearly chose the better route.

I truly don't understand why those obsessed with getting pregnant don't stop their expensive struggle and adopt! Hell, if you have all that money to invest on IVF and it's not working, why not adopt especially if you want to be a parent???? I don't get it.

Edited by Crackerjack123

Alexis Stewart Continues Fertility Treatments

Even though her eggs are "dry and crusty," Alexis Stewart is determined to get pregnant – so determined, she spends $28,000 a month on fertility treatments.

Stewart started the difficult process last year, and opened up to PEOPLE in July about how lucky she is to be able to afford the high-tech procedures and special treatments. On Tuesday, she talks to Oprah Winfrey about the emotionally and financially draining process.

Having a baby wasn't always a priority for Stewart, and now that she's ready to be a mom, she tells Winfrey it's almost too late.

"[We] get distracted because now we have jobs, and now we have other things to do. Medicine seems miraculous – you can do anything you want," she says. "Movie stars have babies late. It seems all possible, but you don't hear the stories of the people who can't have a baby."

Support From Her Mom

Over the summer, Stewart told PEOPLE she'll do whatever it takes to make Martha Stewart, her mom, a grandmother. "Twice, I've given myself shots on the street. I'm much more interested in taking my medication than in what anyone might think about me," she said.

Stewart has since had three failed egg implantations. "Last month, I had no eggs that were viable, so I'm sort of back to square one at the moment," she tells Winfrey, adding that she tries not to get too emotional about it.

"When I have to think about my other options, then I will do that," she says. "But at the moment, I can only think about this option."

Stewart also says financial and emotional backing from her mom helps. "She's very supportive. She tells me it will happen all the time," she says.

"Because she wants grandchildren?" Winfrey asks. Stewart's response: "Desperately."

Try, Try Again: Monthly Fertility Treatments

Her current course is very time consuming. In fact, Stewart brought her arsenal of drugs and a hypodermic to share the process with Winfrey.

The day after she gets her period Stewart heads to the doctor for blood tests and an unltrasound. "They look at my ovaries to make sure there are no cysts. They check the lining of my uterus, and then that night, I begin my medication," she says on the show.

About 10 days later – after twice daily injections – Stewart explains that the doctor will say, " 'You're ready. In two days we're going to harvest your eggs.' "

Because of her age, doctors implant the sperm bank sperm into her eggs directly. "They don't just wait for it to fertilize," she explains, "Because your egg is hard and old and crusty. It doesn't want to make a baby."

Stewart stays focused by looking at it the process as "sort of a chore. ... Not about having a baby, but what I have to go through to get there."

NBC Universal renews 'Martha Stewart'

Syndicated program to return for fourth season

By SAM THIELMAN

NBC Universal Domestic TV Distribution is coming back to Martha Stewart's table for fourths. The NBC syndie arm has renewed "The Martha Stewart Show" for a fourth season.

The daily strip is renewed for a fourth year on stations covering 60% of the country, including the NBC O&Os. NBC U Domestic TV Distribution prexy Barry Wallach cited the strength of the brand as a reason for the show's popularity. "Martha's 'how-to' approach to everything from cooking to crafts to entertaining continues to resonate with daytime audiences."

Martha Stewart's mom Martha Kostyra aka Big Martha passed away

Martha Kostyra aka Big Martha mother of homemaking advocate Martha Stewart passed away Friday November 16th, 2007 at the age of 93. The cause of death has yet to be determined however it is believed to be related to the stroke she suffered last week. Kostyra was a school teacher at Lincoln School in Nutley, New Jersey, the city where she and her husband raised Martha and their other five children, Eric Scott, Frank Kostyra, Kathryn Evans, George Christiansen, and Laura Plimpton, until her retirement in 1981. Martha Stewart asked her fans on her blog to reflect on her mothers life by leaving a comment on Martha's blog.

So Long, Big Martha!

Posted Image

Martha Stewart's mother, Big Martha, has passed away at the age of 93. She was my favorite part of the Martha Stewart show. That and watching Little Martha awkwardly try and show some emotion to her guests.

Martha wrote on her blog:

Martha Kostyra

September 16th, 1914 - November 16th, 2007

I am very sad to tell you that my mom passed away. Here's a tribute to Martha Kostyra - Big Martha. Please feel free to reflect on her amazing life by leaving a comment.

Visit Martha's blog to see the video tribute.

I loved Big Martha, because she didn't give a fuck and didn't let Martha bully her around. So long, Big Martha! See you later.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Martha Stewart is Sirius about Christmas trees

Turns out the Martha Stewart featured in Macy’s Christmas commercials is no exaggeration.

As producer Gary “Baba Booey” Dell'Abate shared on the Howard Stern Show, the home-making doyenne’s penchant for having everything just so spilled out at Sirius Satellite Radio, when she insisted on completely redoing the lobby’s unacceptable Christmas tree.

Martha, who helms her own Sirius station, brought in her team for the massive redecorating, Gary said. Personalized ornaments include the Sirius logo dog, and chocolate likenesses of Howard Stern and his fiancée, Beth Ostrosky.

CHARLESTON, W.Va. - Some prisoners make license plates.

Martha Stewart did Nativity figures during her stay. The household diva showed off the Nativity scene she made in prison yesterday on her television show.

Stewart made ornate clay forms of the Baby Jesus, Joseph, Mary, three camels and others at the stable during her stay at the Federal Prison Camp in Alderson, W.Va.

"Even though every inmate was only allowed to do one a month, and I was only there for five months, I begged because I said I was an expert potter - ceramicist actually - and could I please make the entire Nativity scene," she said. Her creations were all fired and glazed at the prison.

Stewart was imprisoned in 2005 for lying about her sale of ImClone stock.

Martha's Dishes Made My Kids Sick!

Posted Image Posted Image

Documents

A Pennsylvania couple is suing Martha Stewart and K-Mart, claiming the domestic diva's "Everyday" dinnerware -- with the lovely name "Flowers and Buds Border" -- contains lead and is responsible for poisoning their children. Get the lead out!

In the lawsuit, filed on behalf of their two kids Michael and Matthew, Sandra and Raymond Dombroski allege the boys were poisoned by lead in the dinnerware, which caused the boys to suffer "mental, emotional and cognitive impairment, learning disability" as well as speech problems and physical impairment and a host of other problems. That's not a good thing!

The Dombroskis say that the lead problem is a result of "negligent, reckless, intentional and outrageous conduct of MSLO..." (that's Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia), and they've served up a heaping lawsuit asking for compensatory and punitive damages.

A spokesperson for MSLO did not immediately return our request for comment.

Martha Stewart buys Emeril franchise

AP

Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. is bringing in a new celebrity: popular TV chef Emeril Lagasse.

The New York-based media and merchandising company founded by domesticity maven Martha Stewart announced Tuesday that it bought the rights to the Emeril Lagasse franchise of cookbooks, television shows and kitchen products for $45 million in cash and $5 million in stock at closing.

The final price could rise to up to $70 million if certain benchmarks are achieved.

The company did not acquire Emeril's Homebase, which includes Lagasse's 11 restaurants and corporate office.

Martha Stewart Living said the deal will "contribute immediately to our performance," adding $8 million in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization. The acquired assets generated $14 million in revenue in 2007.

Martha Stewart Living expects the deal to close in the second quarter.

Lagasse joined the Food Network in 1993 and has hosted over 1,600 shows. His programs "The Essence of Emeril" and "Emeril Live" reach more than 85 million homes daily.

Martha Stewart Devastated By Her Dog's Death

Lifestyle queen Martha Stewart is in mourning following the death of her beloved dog on Saturday. The Chow Chow, named Paw Paw, died after a short battle with an undisclosed illness. He was 12 years old. Writing on her official blog, Stewart recalls the pooch's "agreeable temperament" and the happy times the pair spent together.

She writes, "Paw Paw was a spectacular chow and an even more spectacular dog. He was always my loyal companion. Paw Paw loved traveling with me and was always a willing model for the camera. In addition to taking part in television commercials and several national print ads, he has been part of numerous photo shoots and is a familiar face on my television show, in my magazine, and on this blog."

"Even in his final days, Paw Paw just stopped eating and drifted off to deep sleeps, where he now rests peacefully, and, I'm most confident, quite happily. I will miss him, always." /WENN

Martha Stewart Loses Beloved Dog Paw Paw

Wednesday April 16, 2008

Martha Stewart blogged that her beloved Chow, Paw Paw, passed away last Saturday just before his 13th birthday.

“Paw Paw was a spectacular chow and an even more spectacular dog,” she wrote. “He was always my loyal companion, displaying the most agreeable temperament.”

The pooch — who was featured often on her TV show and in her magazine — "was always a willing model for the camera," she noted.

In his final days, Stewart said Paw Paw "just stopped eating and drifted off to deep sleeps."

She said she is convinced "he now rests peacefully, and, I’m most confident, quite happily.

"I will miss him, always."

Martha Stewart cooks up specials

Fine Living to get three compilations with reruns

By JOHN DEMPSEY

Martha Stewart is performing more domestic chores for the Fine Living network, selling it three compilation specials to go with nightly reruns of her syndicated hourlong TV series.

The specials, produced and distributed by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, will run monthly on Saturdays beginning later in May, leading up to a Sept. 6 three-hour marathon.

The first, "Outdoor Living," deals with gardening. "Green Living," the second, focuses on the environment and organic foods and features an interview with Robert Kennedy Jr., who's an expert on ecology. The third, "Summer Entertaining," zeroes in on outdoor grilling.

Sheraton Kalouria, president of broadcasting for MSLO, and Chad Youngblood, general manager of Fine Living, negotiated the deal.

Martha Stewart refused entry to the UK

The lifestyle guru, convicted four years ago in the US for obstructing justice, was planning to speak at the Royal Academy and to hold meetings with several figures in the fashion and leisure industry, including Jasper Conran, and was due to travel within the next few days.

The refusal by the UK Border Agency was sent to Ms Stewart, aged 66. A spokesperson for the business magnate said: "Martha loves England and hopes this can be resolved and that she will be able to visit soon."

She added that Ms Stewart has many friends in Britain, which she has visited numerous times.

A cook, designer and publisher, Ms Stewart was once called "the definitive American woman of our time" and once collaborated with Wedgwood on a range of crockery.

A British government official called the decision "an own goal" given the transatlantic business and goodwill her visit could generate.

"It is a bit silly given some of the other people allowed into the country," the official added.

It was not clear if Ms Stewart had been singled out or was a victim of a blanket rule imposed by the new agency. In 2004 she served five months in prison for lying to federal agents investigating the sale of shares shortly before they fell sharply in value.

The UK Border Agency said it would not comment on individual cases. A spokesman added: "We continue to oppose the entry to the UK of individuals where we believe their presence in the United Kingdom is not conducive to the public good or where they have been found guilty of serious criminal offences abroad."

Martha Stewart cooks up specials

Fine Living to get three compilations with reruns

By JOHN DEMPSEY

Martha Stewart is performing more domestic chores for the Fine Living network, selling it three compilation specials to go with nightly reruns of her syndicated hourlong TV series.

The specials, produced and distributed by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, will run monthly on Saturdays beginning later in May, leading up to a Sept. 6 three-hour marathon.

The first, "Outdoor Living," deals with gardening. "Green Living," the second, focuses on the environment and organic foods and features an interview with Robert Kennedy Jr., who's an expert on ecology. The third, "Summer Entertaining," zeroes in on outdoor grilling.

Sheraton Kalouria, president of broadcasting for MSLO, and Chad Youngblood, general manager of Fine Living, negotiated the deal.

Martha Stewart bought Emeril. Emeril is leaving to FN to go to Fine Living.

Just so you know. ;)

Edited by tyler

So the UK won't arrest Amy Winehouse for her blatant and public disregard of the laws of the country, but they deny Martha Stewart a visa? Um, ok...... [yeah, I'm a Martha fan, have been for years and years, what can I say....]

Stewart Tangled In Discrimination Suit

American lifestyle queen MARTHA STEWART is embroiled in a legal battle with a former employee, who alleges she was unfairly fired from star's company.

Kiki Paris, an ex-sales manager at Martha Stewart's Body and Soul magazine, claims she was axed following executives' demands that she work while on disability leave after a severe car crash.

According to New York federal court documents filed on Tuesday (06Oct09), the 53-year-old suffered head injuries and multiple fractures to her spine and left elbow after the May 2008 accident.

Paris claims her superiors asked her to tell potential clients about her injuries in an effort to gain sympathy, and sell more ads, before she was eventually let go.

She is demanding compensation and her job back.

A Martha Stewart spokesperson tells the New York Daily News, "We don't comment on active litigation."

Source contactmusic

Martha Stewart's Prison Stay Cost Her $1 Billion

Oh, the things she could have done.

Martha Stewart is finally putting a figure to the amount she lost when she was sent on charges lying to authorities, and it's a doozey.

"Probably more than a billion dollars, of course," she says matter-of-factly during an interview with Nightline to air Thursday night.

But as much as it pained her to lose those riches, it was humanity that really suffered, she says.

"When you are prosecuted in such a way, and a great portion of wealth is dissipated, all I can think so much is what I could have done with all that, and for the good of mankind, and I hope I can continue," she says.

But there's no looking back for the famously tough domestic diva. "How can I kick myself? There are other people to be kicked," she says, laughing. "Let's get on with the future."

Rating Rachael Ray

And despite a much larger field of competitors than when she essentially started the modern perfect-housemaker industry, she's not concerned with her rivals – including Rachael Ray, whom Stewart dissed and dismissed.

"Well, to me, she professed that she could – cannot bake," Stewart, 68, says. "She ... just did a new cookbook which is just a re-edit of a lot of her old recipes ... and that's not good enough for me. I mean, I really want to write a book that is a unique and lasting thing. Something that will really fulfill a need in someone's library."

Not that Ray doesn't have her place, Stewart says.

"She's more of an entertainer, with a bubbly personality, than she is a teacher, which is me," Stewart says. "She's a totally different kind of cook than I am. I don't know if she has a garden; I don't think so."

Don't count on a pastry-flinging food fight, though – the two have been appearing on each other's shows, and Ray has publicly acknowledged that Stewart is the superior kitchen whiz.

Source People

"When you are prosecuted in such a way, and a great portion of wealth is dissipated, all I can think so much is what I could have done with all that, and for the good of mankind, and I hope I can continue," she says.

Oh, please. Yes, she gives some money to charity, but she is hardly a great philanthropist. The VAST majority of her billions goes to her ridiculously cushy lifestyle and her spoiled, sullen daughter.

To be fair - her work also creates a lot of jobs for people (I mean working for Omnimedia, not the people who groom her dogs ;-) But I suppose it counts - lots of human resources are needed to maintain a "cushy" lifestyle.....

Stewart stunned by Martha's Pattinson dream

"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart was left speechless when she joined lifestyle guru Martha Stewart for a recent TV chat, because all the culinary queen wanted to talk about was her co-star Robert Pattinson.

The actor has become a huge hit with the ladies after appearing as vampire Edward Cullen in the box office smash and he's got a big fan in 68-year-old Martha.

Actress Stewart filmed an appearance on "The Martha Stewart Show" earlier this week and was expecting to swap pie recipes and tips with the kitchen whiz.

But she was surprised when Martha changed topics to focus the conversation on Stewart's onscreen love interest and rumored real life boyfriend Pattinson, revealing she had had a dream about the British hunk.

The 19-year-old says, "All she wanted to do was talk about Rob! She told me she had a dream that she hung out with him. I was like, 'That's awesome!'

"There was a whole pie segment and I assumed that's what we were gonna talk about. And she was like, 'You know, I'm such a fan and I had a dream about Robert the other night.' I was like, 'Dude, I should hook you guys up!'

"She just said they hung out -- I don't know what goes along with that. I didn't really push it, I was just like, 'OK, that's cool.' She said he was really down to earth and real and she really liked that -- in the dream!"

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...x#ixzz0XNfRQzIb

Martha Stewart ‘Stalked Wealthy Man in The Hamptons’

MARTHA Stewart is as “naive as a little girl” when it comes to men, it has been claimed.

In her new book The Best of Friends: Martha and Me, Stewart’s former friend Mariana Pasternak tells how the domestic diva was once so desperate for a new husband, she resorted to “stalking” a wealthy man (known as “The Mogul”) in the Hamptons — only to be confronted by his girlfriend.

“There was a wealthy investment banker with whom Martha had a passionate fling, hoping he’d leave his fiancée for her,” Pasternak says in the tell-all tome, which hits bookstores Tuesday. “But when Martha ran into him at a party, fiancée on his arm, he pretended not to know her . . .

“Each time she met a man she liked, Martha heard wedding bells, and each time she suffered indignities and disappointment.

“That he immediately ceased returning her calls was not part of Martha’s script.

“Every rejection hit her hard . . . Each unanswered phone call ratcheted up her obsession. We spent entire East Hampton weekends hunting down The Mogul.

“Who knew what a man like The Mogul might do if he found himself pushed just a tad too far by Martha’s in-your-face desperation? Harassment. Trespassing. Stalking. Martha’s distress at her failed sentimental escapades made my heart ache.”

Pasternak was best friends with Stewart for 20 years until she testified against the TV star in her obstruction of justice trial.

Source showbizspy.com

Posted Image

WITCH WAY?

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-who? Martha Stewart puts a spell on partygoers at Sunday's Hub Network Halloween bash in Santa Monica, Calif.

:ph34r: