princess

Jessica Alba

once again...perfect birth, no pain, no screams AHHHHHHHHH this is getting annoying

soooo, she didn't make a sound during the labor or delivery? only meditation breathing and a zen mentality?

bull#%^$#!!!!!!

she was too zonked out of her skull on drugs to utter a sound !!! lol No body has a totally pain free labor and delivery no matter how much yoga you do ! Sorry, but been through it 2 times !! Sick of clebs always saying how painfree and problem free it is. " I just laid there and opened my legs and she popped out ! Just like how she got in there ! I laid there and opened my legs and in she went !!"

once again...perfect birth, no pain, no screams AHHHHHHHHH this is getting annoying

soooo, she didn't make a sound during the labor or delivery? only meditation breathing and a zen mentality?

bull#%^$#!!!!!!

Not necessarily. She might have went Scieno on the QT.

:D

"OK" should change it's name to "Fertile Freddie's Foto Magazine of Celeb Spawn."

If Jessica Alba incorporated a Zen-like silence during labor, one can only hope she'll carry it thru to real life so inane words don't continue to spill out of her yap whenever she opens it.

"OK" should change it's name to "Fertile Freddie's Foto Magazine of Celeb Spawn."

If Jessica Alba incorporated a Zen-like silence during labor, one can only hope she'll carry it thru to real life so inane words don't continue to spill out of her yap whenever she opens it.

:D

Baby and Mother are in the photo, I understand...why is her boyguard in the photo? :D

Edited by BobbyD

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren welcomed their first child, daughter Honor Marie Warren, on June 7. Having a baby is "by far the most profound, beautiful thing we could have ever done," the actress tells OK!.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren

Newlyweds Jessica Alba and Cash Warren are enjoying their new two-story, eco-friendly L.A. canyon home. "The energy here is so inviting—it is open and playful," says Alba. "Everywhere you look, inside and out, you get to see a part of nature." The actress worked closely with interior decorator and eco-design enthusiast Kari Whitman to create her ideal home. Some of the furniture is used—like the vintage light fixtures and a desk chair that once belonged to film director Cecil B. DeMille—and the pool is filled with chlorine-free saltwater. "It's all about working with existing things," says Whitman. "Jessica really got into it and would e-mail me things she found on Craig's List."

WHY THEY LOVE IT It's perfect for Warren and Alba's three dogs and new daughter Honor-Marie. "It's kid-friendly, animal-friendly. You can jump on the sofas, walk around barefoot. There's nothing off-limits here," says Alba.

Posted Image

Jessica Alba Shows Off Post-Baby Bod in Campari Calendar

Tuesday December 2, 2008

Posted Image

Jessica Alba is the new face of Club Campari's 2009 calendar.

(Eva Mendes was 2007's cover girl, while Salma Hayek graced the 2006 edition.)

In the steamy photos - shot over a couple of days in Malibu - Alba is photographed in a bathing suit, evening gown and short shorts - dressed up as a "sort of femme fatale/screen siren," she explains.

"All the clothes were very cool. They're young, sexy and fresh," Alba says. "I'm usually walking around in comfy clothes with a baby on my arm and it's nice to dress things up and feel sophisticated, sexy and surrounded by so much beauty.

"It was all very chic, but still young and cool, my favorite combination!" she adds.

Also at the sexy shoot? Six-month-old Honor, who sat on her mom's lap while she got her makeup done.

Only 9,999 copies of the calendar will be available at the end of 2008.

Alba’s Name Change

JESSICA ALBA was originally going to be named after blonde TV actress FARRAH FAWCETT - but her parents changed their minds when she was born with dark hair.

Alba, 27, admits her blonde mother, Catherine, was convinced her daughter would inherit her fair looks and planned to give her the unusual moniker in tribute to the Charlie’s Angels star.

But they were forced to change their plans after Alba was born with a full head of dark hair.

Alba tells Elle magazine, "It's weird; your name can really shape who you are. When I was born, my name was supposed to be Farrah Dawn. My mother looked like Farrah Fawcett, so she thought her daughter would, too.

"When I came out dark, my father had to scratch it off the birth certificate?"

Source: pr-inside

Alba: 'The Media Ruined my Wedding'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Alba has accused the media of ruining her wedding.

The Fantastic Four actress married Cash Warren in a low-key ceremony at the Beverly Hills Courthouse in Los Angeles on May 19 2008 - just weeks before she gave birth to the couple's first child, daughter Honor Marie.

But Alba was left furious when news of her 'secret' nuptials leaked - because the rest of the world got to know before she had the chance to tell her parents.

"The person who helped us sign the documents told the press that day, so my parents found out from a reporter before we got to tell them," Jessica tells America's Elle magazine.

"We were planning to take them out to dinner and tell them, but that got ruined.

"I was more hurt, probably, than anything. It's not the first time something like that has happened. Journalists feel entitled to do whatever it takes to get a sensational story, no matter how it affects the person involved. We're not really people, right? We're just celebrities."

Source: showbizspy.com

Jessica Alba's Rourke Disgust

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey Rourke tried to grope Jessica Alba at the Independent Spirit Awards.

The 56-year-old actor - who was named Best Actor for his role in 'The Wrestler' at the ceremony on Saturday (21.02.09) - lunged at Jessica, much to her horror.

A source told the New York Daily News newspaper: "He was standing near her and reached over to feel her up. She jumped back and made a disgusted face."

Mickey and 27-year-old Jessica co-starred in sexy 2005 movie 'Sin City'.

The ageing actor was seemingly breast-obsessed at the awards - he also made an offensive chest-related remark to a female photographer as he walked the red carpet.

When the paparazzi politely asked Mickey if he would take his sunglasses off for a picture, he replied: "Show me your t**s."

This is not the first time Mickey has got over familiar with a star at an awards show.

Last month, he fondled Thandie Newton at the Elle Style Awards in London.

As Thandie presented Mickey with the Best Actor award, the actor fondled her from behind, saying "You're fit!"

He later said: "I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she had gas."

Source: femalefirst

Alba Bans Daughter From Becoming Actress

Jessica Alba has revealed that she doesn't want her daughter to follow her into the acting profession.

The Sin City star, who had Honor Marie with husband Cash Warren last year, said that although she will always support her child, she doesn't want her to become an actress.

Alba told E! Online: "I definitely don't want her to do that... Anything but that!"

The 29-year-old also noted that she wishes she could spend more time with Honor, saying: "Life moves so fast as a new mom. Sometimes I wish time would slow down."

Alba added: "Every milestone is memorable, from the numerous wardrobe changes in her first five months due to her explosive diarrhoea to the first time she said, 'Mama.'"

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Am I wrong for finding humor in Alba using the words "explosive diarrhea" and "Mama" in the same sentence?

:4biggrin:

That might be the most normal, maternal, thing she's ever said. And that's probably why she said it....

(my husband & I don't have kids - and we often joke about how little time it takes our friends & family with kids to turn the conversation to poop)

Jessica Alba Covers ‘Self Magazine’ February 2010

Jessica Alba looks adorable as ever in a DKNY top and Citizens of Humanity corduroys on the February 2010 cover of Self Magazine. Here are the fun facts the 28-year-old actress spilled:

On being a politician if she wasn’t an actress: “I used to think being a marine biologist would be the best thing ever, but now that I’ve grown up and seen things in the world, I think politics. Advocating and lobbying for certain issues would be a pretty interesting way to live your life… When I was in Washington, D.C., I got to meet Nancy Pelosi. She was so warm. I just grinned from ear to ear with my mouth open and my eyes bulging out of my head! Afterward, I called Cash and totally geeked out. I was beside myself. Tickled pink! The fact that a woman is speaker of the house? Oh, my God!”

On how she blows off steam: “Honor is the best cure for stress. When I spend time with her, I get instant perspective. I can be hard on myself if I don’t do everything perfectly. But now that I have her, there’s no time for that. I want to teach her that you can learn from your mistakes, and if you keep moving and stay positive and loving, everything will work out.”

On what she does in the Internet: “I’ve bought 70 percent of my house off CraigsList! I’ve found so many things: couches, tables, lamps. I love the idea of recycling furniture and there being a history there.”

On her marriage: “I love the way I feel after Cash and I wake up. Or talk on the phone. Everything! Every time I see him or talk to him, I fall in love with him all over again.”

On life in 10 years: “I’d love to be raising my kids on a farm in the South of France. My mother-in-law has lived there for more than 20 years, and she has a beautiful setup. I want to be able to allow Honor and my other kids, who I hope to be blessed with in the future, to maintain their innocence for as long as possible. There is so much time to be an adult.”

Source Just Jared

Jessica Alba's Recycled Decor

Jessica Alba's furniture is mostly second-hand.

The 'Valentines Day' star - who lives in Los Angeles with her film producer husband Cash Warren and 19-month-old daughter Honor Marie - loves scouring the classified advertisements on website Craigslist to find interesting and quirky pieces for her home.

She told Self magazine: "I've bought 70 per cent of my house off Craigslist! I've found so many things; couches, tables, lamps. I love the idea of recycling furniture and there being a history there."

The 28-year-old beauty - who married Cash in May 2008 after four years of dating - also admitted her relationship remains as fresh as ever and she still loves the way the producer makes her feel.

She explained: "I love the way I feel after Cash and I wake up. Or talk on the phone. Everything! Every time I see him or talk to him, I fall in love with him all over again."

Jessica is delighted with the home she and Cash have created but recently admitted her workload was smaller so that she could spend more time there watching Honor grow up.

She said: "Life moves so fast as a new mom. Sometimes I wish time would slow down.

"Every milestone is memorable, from the numerous wardrobe changes in her first five months due to her explosive diarrhoea to the first time she said, 'Mama.' "

Source monstersandcritics.com

Rep addresses Jessica Alba's theater walk-out

A representative has brushed off speculation Jessica Alba is disgusted by her violent new movie "The Killer Inside Me," after the actress was spotted walking out of its screening.

Alba plays a prostitute who is bludgeoned by a psychotic killer in the upcoming thriller, which has come under fire from critics for its excessive gore.

And the 28-year-old sparked rumors that even she couldn't tolerate the bloody scenes after leaving a theatre halfway through a screening at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah on Sunday.

But her spokesperson insists Alba only left the cinema to catch a plane.

Her rep Brad Cafarelli explains, "This rumor is silly and not accurate at all. Jessica had seen the final version of the film just prior to coming to Sundance and was pleased with the outcome. She came in to support the film and the filmmakers by introducing the screening, which she did, and left right after to get home to her family in L.A., as planned."

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Jessica Alba's Bully Daughter

Jessica Alba's daughter is "a bully".

The 'Valentine's Day' star - who has 19-month-old Honor Marie with husband Cash Warren - admits her girl was quite mean to her little friend during a recent holiday.

Jessica said: "We realised on this trip that my daughter is a bully. She would steal her girlfriend's toys and push her and pull her hair for a stroller or a baby doll or a purse."

Jessica, Cash and Honour went to Mexico over the festive period with a pal, who also has small children, and the stunning actress admits it was a real eye-opening experience.

She said: "Now that you have kids it's different going on vacation. You know, single people aren't really trying to wake up early in the morning. They don't understand a meltdown, and a poopie diaper grosses them out."

However, Jessica admits she made one of her biggest motherhood errors when preparing for the holiday by forgetting to pack Honor's toys.

She told US TV talk show host Jay Leno: "I pulled the big amateur move of forgetting to pack Honor any toys. I'm trying to be a prepared mom and you have to pack 10,000 more bags when you have a kid."

Source femalefirst