princess

Kelsey Grammer & Camille Donatacci

its a classic and is one of those shows that will be in reruns years and years from now. I just saw the one a few days ago when they followed Roz's bf into a gay club trying to find out if he is gay. Fraiser has shorts on cause they just came from the gym and of course all the guys are making a pass at him. It is hilarious!! Niles has his nose stuck up in the air but then is a little put out no one looked at him!!

its a classic and is one of those shows that will be in reruns years and years from now. I just saw the one a few days ago when they followed Roz's bf into a gay club trying to find out if he is gay. Fraiser has shorts on cause they just came from the gym and of course all the guys are making a pass at him. It is hilarious!! Niles has his nose stuck up in the air but then is a little put out no one looked at him!!

that is one of the best ones. a great line is roz asking fraiser: "find any polyps up there?" when he was brown nosing Patrick Stewart's character.

That show holds up better than most> I find friends looks very dated.

Grammer: 'I Am Going To Live To Be 140'

Kelsey Grammer has claimed that his "faith in God" has helped him get through crises in life.

The Hank star, who nearly died from a heart attack in May 2008, said that he "picked" himself up again by reading the Bible.

He told the New York Post: "I don't go to church. I read the Bible a lot. I'm fine with the Book of Matthew because there's a lot in there about working out your own salvation. There are road marks for me."

The 54-year-old also explained that he once turned to his higher power to find out about his longevity.

He added: "Well one day I asked: 'How old am I going to be when I die?' And I had the Bible in front of me so I just closed my eyes, opened it up to a page in the Book of Job, and I pointed.

"There was a reading that said when I die I am going to be 140 years old. And I like that."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Kelsey Grammer Swings Dirt Cheap Settlement

Kelsey Grammer just paid $10 to make a lawsuit over "Swing Vote" disappear forever -- less than the cost of a ticket to see the flick.

Kelsey and a host of others were sued back in August 2008 by Bradley Blakeman, who claimed the movie was his idea. The judge threw out claims against Kevin Costner, Disney and the other defendants, leaving only Grammer.

The case was going so bad, rather than continue on ... Blakeman accepted $10 from Kelsey about a week ago... and it went away.

Let's hope this is the last time someone has to fork over money for "Swing Vote." Kidding ...

Source TMZ

from Celebitchy!

You know what’s dumb? If you’re a dude with taste in sketchy women, with a history of failed relationships, to get married without a pre-nup. How did we ever buy that Kelsey Grammer was a smart man? Because he is screwed. TMZ reports that Kelsey married his wife Camille in 1997 without a prenup. That’s thirteen years of earnings that will be split in half for Camille in what’s turning out to be a pretty decent B-list scandal. Not only was Kelsey the highest paid television actor for several years, he’s also a pretty decent television producer - he owns Medium, that (really good) Patricia Arquette vehicle. By my estimation, Camille could be getting like $50 million in cash, assets and property. And since California divorces are no-fault, it doesn’t even matter if Kelsey is a crappy dad (eh) or if Camille is boning some jailbait (probable).

TMZ has learned … Kelsey Grammer took a page out of Larry King’s playbook, and got hitched to Camille without a prenup. It’s pretty stunning, since during the run of “Frasier” Kelsey was the highest paid actor on TV … making $1.6 mil an episode at the end of the show’s 11-year run.

As we first reported, Kelsey is asking that some of his “Frasier” money be declared his separate property. Turns out, he was married in 1997, four years after the series launched. So Kelsey’s separate property request only covers the first 4 years. His earnings for the remaining 7 years, as well as much of the syndication money, will be considered community property.

Going 50/50 is risky business, when you’ve already been married twice before. Camille is Kelsey’s third wife. Just a note for the future.

[From TMZ]

Of course, TMZ also points out that Kelsey is already trying to protect his ass(ets). Kelsey claims that he has “sole financial interest” in all of that Frasier money, AND Kelsey doesn’t want to pay Camille any spousal support.

You can bet that all of the strippers and back-up dancers and budget lingerie models sent out a high-alert that Kelsey is back on the market - and he’s dumb enough to get married without a pre-nup.

:rolleyes:

EOnline.com

Kelsey Grammer's heart is apparently in tip-top shape these days.

The sort-of single actor and girlfriend Kayte Walsh are expecting a child together, his rep confirmed to E! News Thursday.

:rolleyes:

EOnline.com

Kelsey Grammer's heart is apparently in tip-top shape these days.

The sort-of single actor and girlfriend Kayte Walsh are expecting a child together, his rep confirmed to E! News Thursday.

Mazel Tov. :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad for Camille - she was a partner in his production company and I read on Page Six this morning she gets $30M in the divorce......

Well, ok, feel a little bad for Camille, 'cause Grammer apparently can't keep his prick in his pants, but don't worry that she'll suffer in poverty or anything ;-)

Why oh why don't people get pre-nups?!

"Report: Kelsey Grammer's Ex Could Score $30 Million In Divorce

Camille Donatacci, the soon-to-be ex wife of Kelsey Grammer, may be seeing a multi-million dollar payday once her divorce is final from the former Frasier star.

Donatacci, who's starring in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, will receive more than $30 million dollars from the split, according to the NY Post. After news broke that Kelsey's new girlfriend Kayte Walsh was six months pregnant, her payout reportedly skyrocketed. Plus, she owns half of Grammer's production company, Grammnet Productions.

A source tells the NY Post, "Camille stands to get half of all syndication of Frasier made during the years they were married. That's seven years of episodes, as well as income from other shows the company made, including Medium and Girlfriends. "

It was my understanding from the earlier Page Six report that most of the money to Camille would come from her partnership in his production company, not a divorce payout because there was no prenup. Guess it doesn't really matter - he didn't get a prenup AND he made her a production company partner, she was guaranteed to get money from somewhere!

"Kelsey Grammer has revealed that his British girlfriend Kayte Walsh suffered a miscarriage.

The actor, 55, and Walsh, 29, had confirmed in August that she was expecting after her father shared the happy news with press.

'We lost our unborn child about six weeks ago,' they told People in a statement. "'We would like to thank all of those who expressed kindness and concern 
but we needed a little time to heal, time to find some solace before we
 publicly acknowledged our loss.'

They attended a premiere together last month and were photographed with drinks in hand. He said at the time they were 'really happy and in love.'

Grammer has four children, including two with estranged wife Camille." huffingtonpost.com